Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition...

+4
Zomando
Cry Vengeance
DeadApe
HoodedNalec
8 posters

Go down

BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition...

Post  HoodedNalec 2nd November 2009, 4:45 am

Hey, guys. Like the new icon of mine?

Other than that, this is the piece of shit tribute I made for you guys of this community. Feel free to pelt me with vegetables every time I leave the house. I will make this up to you with some better news. It is a possibility that I may be making a weekly music video of our GTA 4 zombie nights, with Namorg12's high quality footage. Now smile and grin, because editing this shit in Windows Movie Maker on a Windows Vista is aggravating and is my own personal hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4epwvk9LJfo

Read description, read FAQ in description, watch video with/without director's commentary/addition credits/annotations abuse.

Enjoy and flame at will.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty Re: BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition...

Post  DeadApe 2nd November 2009, 5:01 pm

Awsome job, I commented on youtube.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition... Empty Re: BLOOD DOCK: THE MOVIE ...Bootleg Edition...

Post  Cry Vengeance 2nd November 2009, 5:02 pm

Solid Video.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 2nd November 2009, 5:36 pm

You get Major points for all the Tarantino references Very Happy
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 2nd November 2009, 6:37 pm

nice vid
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 2nd November 2009, 8:13 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:You get Major points for all the Tarantino references Very Happy
Death Proof and Planet Terror were recently rereleased in my city in a box set, ((Which came with the official soundtrack)) so I just suddenly felt compelled to pay tribute to both films.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 2nd November 2009, 9:34 pm

Dude I fucking loved it!
YOU AND NAMORG NEEDS TO TEAM UP Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 2nd November 2009, 11:19 pm

Well done dude.

Did you use a capture card to record this? Not sure. If not, we need to get you a capture card. You know what you're doing editing wise.

10/10 for overall presentation, music, etc.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 2nd November 2009, 11:39 pm

sweet vid dude, keep it up
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 3rd November 2009, 1:03 am

Wow, thanks for your comments on it. It really inspires me to make more, Namorg will be getting some footage this weekend and there will defiantly be a video as an outcome.

Sadly, I do not have a capture card of my own and my bootleg Russian computer would not be too kind to such software, so for now... Much praise will be going to Namorg, who's footage will more than likely be the main footage I will use.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down