Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What would you like to see in MW2 zombies?

+21
INC Dalton
pwn ghost
Vipers UK
NP Gollands
xTPM
aHungryBuffalo
Namorg
Meatshield718
snipdawg
hazematmercenary
VINCIEHALO
M3LA
Spiderman
MrKurt2012
BlitherCube
krayden8
KZ Powned
Cry Vengeance
Zomando
Made in Finland
DeadApe
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see in MW2 zombies?

Post  snipdawg 19th November 2009, 9:15 am

a scenario where a random person is given a ac130 by a text msg so the zombies don't know who its is and they can only use the 25mm What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 AC130Gunship
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in MW2 zombies? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see in MW2 zombies?

Post  VINCIEHALO 20th November 2009, 10:27 pm

if the zombies are going to have riot sheilds (which i think is gay anyway) they should simply have it on their back if anything

Last edited by VINCIEHALO on 20th November 2009, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th November 2009, 10:36 pm

VINCIEHALO wrote:if the zombiesw are going to have riot sheilds (which i think is gay anyway) they should simply have it on their back if anything
And then they could just walk backwards and be impossible to kill...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 20th November 2009, 10:41 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
VINCIEHALO wrote:if the zombiesw are going to have riot sheilds (which i think is gay anyway) they should simply have it on their back if anything
And then they could just walk backwards and be impossible to kill...
which is exactly why they shouldnt get riot sheilds in the first place but in the zombies defence the sheild is at an angle when you are walking with it on your back
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  xTPM 20th November 2009, 11:17 pm

I personally think desert eagle's should be allowed, they shoot slower in this game and don't have much ammo.

xTPM
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 21st November 2009, 3:52 pm

I say that there should be a scenario on estate.
Rules:Humans must hold the Estate at the top of the hill.And the humans should be allowed to give one peron an AC130,one a Tactical Nuke,one or two have sentry guns,Special Weapons stay the same,and it could be in Third Person or (perferably) First Person.
Zombies Assault the Estate Until all humans die or the game ends by Tactical Nuke or time.

Or There should be a scenario on any map But the trick is (its first person) that the Humans Get EMP'd So sights are out the humans dont know about the EMP until after the game starts to Avoid Cheapskates taking off electrics. What do you think?
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  NP Gollands 24th December 2009, 3:04 am

Has anyone put into consideration about ammo in all the guns? In smgs it rather sad. Lets take the vector for example, it has 30 rounds per clip and shoots really fast and it only holds 60 extra bullets (Correct me if I'm wrong). From most of the videos I've seen your going to have to use A LOT of ammo to keep most zombies back so why not have scavenger as an optional choice? If anyone thinks of "Well maybe the survivors will camp in one room and just get infinite ammo that way" that's not completely true, a few zombies can setup an ambush to where the survivor(s) have to come out to get the ammo (Because there is none left where they are) they could be waiting around the corner or in some grass pop out and BOOM they're dead. "Wait what about scavenger pro?" That's a tough one, but maybe make it to where they cannot get the pro on it (If its going to be a mod) but if its not going to be a mod then I'd suggest putting a rule on for the first minute of the game no picking up ammo on purpose? I dunno just I think we need scavenger otherwise It'll be a quick game every time.

This is just my thoughts though.

Edit: I thought of what perks might be nice for zombies and humans.

Zombies:
Perk 1: Marathon
Perk 2: Light Weight, Cold Blooded (if possible I would just get rid of Light Weight all together)
Perk 3: Commando, Scrambler, Ninja, Last Stand (Last stand for like crawling zombies but that would require a mod to make them have no ammo and make the survivors still have it in they're last stand)
Death Streak: None (Or if we have to Pain Killers only)

Humans:
Perk 1: Scavenger, Marathon, Bling, One Man Army
Perk 2: Stopping Power, Light Weight, Danger Close (Light Weight can sub for adrenaline because they know they might die if they cant run fast enough.)
Perk 3: Any is what I'd say (Commando for someones background like.. A Russian commando or something, Scrambler for a Special Op, Steady Aim for a (Insert countries infantry man here), Or Ninja for well... A NINJA!, Sitrep for any army trained personal, Last stand is just a basic thing for everyone.
Death Streak: Final Stand only. (Say you have a medic (That's his background info) and you get downed he heals you (Over time) and you get back up.

Last edited by NP Gollands on 24th December 2009, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : In the text)
NP Gollands
NP Gollands
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 29th December 2009, 8:04 pm

Whats going on at the moment with MW2 zombies?

I mean are people playing it or what?

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  pwn ghost 29th December 2009, 8:08 pm

since modern warfare 2 in considerd a still new game were creating scenerious that are being posted above.
pwn ghost
pwn ghost
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 29th December 2009, 8:10 pm

VINCIEHALO wrote:
that the Humans Get EMP'd So sights are out the humans dont know about the EMP until after the game starts to Avoid Cheapskates taking off electrics. What do you think?

How would a zombie manage to call in an EMP

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  INC Dalton 30th December 2009, 3:49 am

Vipers UK wrote:
VINCIEHALO wrote:
that the Humans Get EMP'd So sights are out the humans dont know about the EMP until after the game starts to Avoid Cheapskates taking off electrics. What do you think?

How would a zombie manage to call in an EMP

Well, these zombies are smart. So that's how Smile
INC Dalton
INC Dalton
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 30th December 2009, 4:04 am

These all sound like wonderful ideas for MW2zombies!!! Very Happy
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 31st December 2009, 10:39 am

Can start now?

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 13th March 2010, 4:37 pm

pretty sure theres no such thing as MW2 zombies

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 13th March 2010, 5:20 pm

as far as i know isnt it not possible because of the little amounts of players for one lobby? unless we have only a couple survivors. but if you guys manage to pull off a GOOD modern warfare zombies game, but since its UX i know you guys probably will haha, if u do im in for sure just lemme know if it happens
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 13th March 2010, 9:47 pm

Garquin wrote:pretty sure theres no such thing as MW2 zombies

What happened to you,Garquin?You used to be cool.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 14th March 2010, 1:01 am

I would actually like to see a MW2 zombie game first
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th March 2010, 3:48 am

M3LA wrote:
Garquin wrote:pretty sure theres no such thing as MW2 zombies
What happened to you,Garquin?You used to be cool.
Just saying theyve tried it it doesnt work

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 14th March 2010, 5:10 am

well i think its 18 to a lobby so mayb if they do some scenarios with only a couple survivors and the rest zombies, would it not maybe work if we did that? i know it wont be like cod 4 zombies but it still would be kind of fun. mayb give taht a try?
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th March 2010, 6:35 am

Kush-Befor-Dusk wrote:well i think its 18 to a lobby so mayb if they do some scenarios with only a couple survivors and the rest zombies, would it not maybe work if we did that? i know it wont be like cod 4 zombies but it still would be kind of fun. mayb give taht a try?
There can't be more than 9 players in one team, so it would have to be 9v9 all the time, and from what I hear the game don't last for long and are quite boring.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2