Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7

+3
Spiderman
Cry Vengeance
krayden8
7 posters

Go down

MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7

Post  krayden8 11th November 2009, 9:39 pm

So today i was playing with many members of Undead Xbox on modern warfare 2 on hardcore team death match and i had some fun on one level we did, so i decided i would put up a topic for a new game type i want to get

The game is called Assault the House
the game is played on the map : Estate with either Team death-match or Hardcore team death-match
there will be two teams with different classes for most players
Teams of 6:
1 sniper
2 assault rifles
1 Light MG
2 Sub MG's
(defence may swap one SMG for a Riot shield)

all perks allowed
these will be the classes for both teams, or maybe i will cut out classes all together, i haven't decided

for secondary weapons snipers will have any pistol including a machine pistol
AR's will have a no machine pistol
Light mg may have a G18
SMG's get a shot gun
and the riot shield will get any Machine pistol

before the game starts the defending team will be decided via party leader's choice (starting teams will flip next match)
the defending team will be given 30 seconds to go to the big house in the center of the map and set up
at this time there will be absolutely NO KILLING

the offensive team may start their assault any time after the 30 second grace. offensive players must try to take the estate by any means possible, players may use all grenades and throwing knives.
if the offensive team clears the house they then have control, controlling teams may not leave the house except for walking on the porch. the team controling the house when the time is up or score limit is reached will win, also, no door guarding, in other words players must take up a defensive position at a window or walk around the house from door to door just no camping at a door

thats all i have so far for it, please leave comments
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty Re: MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7

Post  Cry Vengeance 11th November 2009, 10:24 pm

Kinda sounds alot like the SWAT Assault game that Czech and me did back on COD4, but this sounds alot funner.

I'm game.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7 Empty Re: MW 2 Game Type: Assasult The House by Krayden7

Post  krayden8 11th November 2009, 10:36 pm

yeah it is like swat assault but its custom made for this map, i dont have any other maps with good places yet, but we should get a match of this sometime
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 12th November 2009, 12:20 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Kinda sounds alot like the SWAT Assault game that Czech and me stole back on COD4, but this sounds alot funner.

I'm game.
Fixed
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 12th November 2009, 12:31 am

Knoxville912 wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:Kinda sounds alot like the SWAT Assault game that Czech and me stole back on COD4, but this sounds funner.

I'm game.
KRAYDEN IS MY MASTER AND AN UBER GOD AT MW2 CUZ HE IZ THE RIOT SHIELD NINJA

now they are both fixed
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 12th November 2009, 2:22 pm

No respawning
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 12th November 2009, 2:46 pm

ok calm down with the riot shield ashersons call its not funny
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th November 2009, 5:48 pm

Respawns? It might just end up like team deathmatch at the house area if there are unlimited respawns. Maybe none, or 2/3.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 12th November 2009, 6:13 pm

is there any way to set up no respawn?
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 13th November 2009, 7:39 pm

Yeah, have it set on lives instead of respawning.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  amrik1 20th November 2009, 10:15 pm

i think this sounds fun
amrik1
amrik1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down