Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions

+6
Cry Vengeance
snipdawg
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
HoodedNalec
10 posters

Go down

HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions

Post  HoodedNalec 2nd January 2010, 3:38 am

"Staircase Demise" - 50 Points - During Diplomatic Immunity, when two survivors take refuge on the stairs, one puts away his weapon and shoves a zombie down the steps.

"Is DeadApe Going To Have To Choke A Bitch?!" - 10 Points - Kill Deadape when he is a human in Zombie RP. Check his body, receive cancer.

"JESUS CHRIST ITS A ZOMBIE GET IN THE CAR" - 40 Points - During Wheelchair Accessible, run over a horde of 8 or more zombies who were in hot pursuit of survivors.

"I Am Taking You With Me!" - 30 Points - Set yourself on fire and take down a horde of 8 or more zombies with you.

"I Believe I Can Fly And Die" - 10 Points - Jump off a zombie and bring a zombie to his demise as well.

"BONK!" - 60 Points - Kill Two Zombies With A Baseball Bat and run away screaming

"BayWatch" - 40 Points - In Zombie RP, evade a horde of zombies by swimming through the water to the prison.

"Dick Love Cheese IS The Cure!" - 10 Points - As a junkie in Zombie RP, find some chemicals in the strip club and do not give it to anyone else. Use it on yourself and vomit.

"I Am Legend" - 80 Points - In Zombie RP, send out a signal to survivors in the area of Bohan and convince them to come to the broken bridge. Hold out their with all the survivors without a casualty until game ends.

"Sentenced To Burn" - 60 Points - As a zombie who was set on fire, run close to a survivor and catch him on fire as well.

"Left 2 Die" - 70 Points - Two survivors are left behind during evac and manage to live until the game ends.

"Left 4 Dead" - 100 Points - Four Survivors do not die once during the Blood Dock Campaign

"Evisceration Plague" - 80 Points - Eviscerate/Gut ALL the survivors with a knife as a zombie.

"Kick Then Run" - 20 Points - Kick a zombie in the balls and run away.

"Cannibal Corpses" - 100 Points - As an infected human in Zombie RP, slay a group of Survivors 4 or more.

"Betraying Bastard!" - 5 Points - Kill a teammate purposely during hardcore night

"Traitors Die" - 60 Points - Kill the traitor who got the "Betraying Bastard!" achievement.

"Necrophobia" - 30 Points - Do not kill a single zombie in Zombie RP

"Decency Defied" - 50 Points - All survivors live through the night in Zombie RP while hiding out in the strip club

"Come on, Chukleheads!" - 40 Points - A player distracts the zombies by leading them else where, and then evading or killing them all. Player has to regroup with teammates to get the achievement.

"Shoot Them All In The Head" - 80 Points - Get 10 head shot kills with the sniper

"Fuck yo, couch!" - 10 Points - In Playboy's Mansion, hide behind a couch and ambush the survivors

"Rick James, bitch!" - 10 Points - Ambush the survivors from behind the jacuzzi in Playboy's mansion

"A Daring Jump" - 40 Points - As a human, jump from a tall building to a smaller one

"Deceased Primates" - 50 Points - In a group of two or more, use free running to escape the zombies and put Deadape to shame.

"I Can't Believe We Survived Back There" - 40 Points - Go down a fire escape and jump into an ally way, and kill any pursuing zombies

"Did I Just Do That?!" - 30 Points - Kill a zombie while he is in mid-air

"Rigor Mortis" - 100 Points - As a zombie, WALK up to a survivor and KNIFE him to death

"Revenge Is A Cold Coffin" - 30 Points - Get revenge on a survivor who killed you in Zombie RP by killing them when they are both human or a zombie.

----- NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE ACHIEVEMENTS -----

"Hobo With A Shotgun" - 120 Points - Kill ALL The Survivors as a drunken hobo with a shotgun in Zombie RP. Do not die at the hands of any healed survivors, infected survivors, or 'turned' survivors.

"When Death Replaces Life" - 130 Points - The Zombies manage to kill ALL the survivors wants they have grouped together and have made a line of defense.

"You Are Supposed To Be Saving Us!" - 140 Points - A helicopter pilot crashes and is pulled out of a helicopter. If the propellers are still intact, which is rare, the survivors all get in the crashed copter and fly off. Leaving the pilot behind, if he is not already dead.

"Zombies Are Smarter Than They Look" - 150 Points - A single zombie pulls BOTH drivers out of the ambulances in W.A.

"Goddamn, I'm Awesome" - 160 Points - In W.A., a zombie holds onto the side of a ambulance and holds on while it is in motion for at least five seconds.

"Careful On The Trigger" - 170 Points - During hardcore night, all survivors live through an episode and no one was hurt by friendly fire.

"Balls Of STEEEEEEEEL" - 180 Points - Kill 35 zombies during Zombie RP with a pistol

"Balls of LEEEEEEAAD" - 190 Points - Survive an episode during hardcore night by using only one clip of pistol ammo

"Balls of HARD CONCREEETE" - 200 Points - Survivors defend the bowling ally only using baseball bats and knives.

"Balls of DIAAAAAAMOND" -1000 Points - Jump off a building and land on a zombie, killing them.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty Re: HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions

Post  DeadApe 2nd January 2010, 3:55 am

LOL this was very entertaining. I cant believe you sat down and wrote all of these.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions Empty Re: HoodedNalec's retarded Gta zombies achievement suggestions

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 2nd January 2010, 4:48 am

Why aren't theses official achievements yet Evil or Very Mad

Lol they were awesome
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 2nd January 2010, 5:41 am

You forgot,

"Steel Stomach" -100 Points - Listen to one of Hooded Nalec's gut wrenching stories without puking or putting down the headset.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 2nd January 2010, 1:37 pm

nice list
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 2nd January 2010, 2:42 pm

I'm going for balls of diamond tonight.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 2nd January 2010, 3:23 pm

lol those are some pretty extreme acheivments,especially the balls of dimond one.
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 2nd January 2010, 9:23 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:You forgot,

"Steel Stomach" -100 Points - Listen to one of Hooded Nalec's gut wrenching stories without puking or putting down the headset.

I would actually name that achievement "Waxed Carrot", "Candle Pricker", or "Gut Eater".
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  patrickthekid95 7th January 2010, 5:43 pm

lol,nice list
patrickthekid95
patrickthekid95
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  cheapokiller 7th January 2010, 8:21 pm

Haha those are great, i like the "does deadape have to choke a bitch!" lol
cheapokiller
cheapokiller
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 7th January 2010, 8:58 pm

HoodedNalec wrote:

I would actually name that achievement "Waxed Carrot", "Candle Pricker", or "Gut Eater".
Whoa whoa whoa... I think I have heard something like this before. Does it have to do with young kids and their "adventures" in the wonders of... Better question. Is it the same guy who wrote the story for Fight Club?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 7th January 2010, 9:05 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
HoodedNalec wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa... I think I have heard something like this before. Does it have to do with young kids and their "adventures" in the wonders of... Better question. Is it the same guy who wrote the story for Fight Club?

Yes. Smile
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 7th January 2010, 9:12 pm

Good ol' "Guts." I loved the descripitions to. Very good piece of literature.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th January 2010, 10:20 pm

HoodedNalec wrote:

O GAWD NO! DO NOT WANT!
Also I told about 4 of my friends this story and the one part they had to debate over was the "Gut Eater" part. >.>
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 8th January 2010, 4:10 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
HoodedNalec wrote:

O GAWD NO! DO NOT WANT!
Also I told about 4 of my friends this story and the one part they had to debate over was the "Gut Eater" part. >.>

By the way, I have a new story to tell. And it comes from my homeland. It is called "garage disposal."
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down