Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while

+2
Cry Vengeance
ABigSoggy Wafle
6 posters

Go down

Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 4th January 2010, 5:24 pm

It is true. Type in modded weapons for Borderlands and look at these ludicrous weapons that fill up every glory hole in Borderlands. What is so much fun about making weapons that do 10 bazillion damage? Well let me tell you, making these weapons aren't easy. You have a certaint amount of slots and you fill them up using what ever parts you want. You can fill it with a massive barrel (giggity) that shoots rockets or you can replace that body of a sniper with one of a assult rifle. However, this isn't a perfect system. Your guns may not even show up at all if you make one mistake. This is possibly the most fun I ever had modding a game.

Oh and yea, I won't be here for regular games because, for nearly every weekend I have this winter, I will be in up state New York. I will try to be more active on the fourms and such but, I just won't be on XBL on weekends or even some week days.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty Re: Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while

Post  Cry Vengeance 4th January 2010, 7:08 pm

Yeah I've known this from the first day man.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while Empty Re: Make your own gun in Borderlands!..oh and I am not going to be on for a while

Post  Zomando 4th January 2010, 7:42 pm

i dun get borderlands.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 4th January 2010, 7:57 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Yeah I've known this from the first day man.
Congrats but, there must be some un informed souls on this page. Sides, I kind of want to post my iWin guns on here.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 4th January 2010, 9:22 pm

Ive known it when the game came out and no one liked it but now everyone likes it dunno why lol.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 5th January 2010, 1:58 pm

TBHBLA.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 5th January 2010, 3:39 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:TBHBLA.

agreed
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th January 2010, 5:28 pm

Hey Charlie....why don't you just STFU.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 5th January 2010, 7:01 pm

Really? Wow....
Do you guys mod or anything? Or do you just pick it up from other modders?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down