Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD

+21
Jagdgeschwader
T REDD262
B Mane65
Masta Shef
eaustinn36
VINCIEHALO
BLACK SNOW 13
HoodedNalec
INC Dalton
Made in Finland
x1 Thanatos 1x
KZ Powned
Czechmate24
TerrorOps
MrKurt2012
ABigSoggy Wafle
Namorg
AjpimpcycleV2
Spiderman
M3LA
DeadApe
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD

Post  HoodedNalec 30th January 2010, 5:42 pm

Also, make veteran mode challenging, instead of ball devouring cheap. The dreaded suffering that occurred within the hallway of "absolute doom and bullet rape that will fuck you, your children, grand children, and even perform necrophilia on you ancestors" in No Fighting In The War room. But nothing compared to the "one guy who survives ten air support calls, one hundred sniper bullets, and has more ammo than the Iraq army; whom is sitting behind a window that apparently is made of Superman flesh." in there part where you look for Al-asslad. I had to run up and knife him to finally stop the three hour shooting spree between one man against six.

And this was an OFFICIAL fucking COD game, I'd HATE to see the BULLSHIT that is the unofficial COD games. The trenches in WAW on regular were enough to tell me that the game blew monkey dicks and sodomizes
the fail horse.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Vietnam & How to Fix COD

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 30th January 2010, 6:30 pm

Well all we have to do is wait and see. WAW wasn't terrible (because they addes zombies it made it fun) so maybe, just maybe it will be a good game. First gen M16 here we go!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 30th January 2010, 7:53 pm

I am one of the few that actually liked ALL of CoD WaW and in fact I Despised CoD 4.I only liked it because of Undead Xbox Zombies.But then again It was better than MW2. And MW2 was great at first but I also agree that it has lost its spark. (But its still fun every now and then)

Vietnamese Zombies for the Win!

Last edited by VINCIEHALO on 13th February 2010, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th February 2010, 12:40 pm

Check out this flow chart http://www.gamespy.com/articles/106/1068127p1.html

This is OH so true.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th February 2010, 6:17 pm

I think that chart can relate to more than just MW2, but it definatly fits with MW2 the best.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 13th February 2010, 6:09 pm

Nice Chart Deadape. Too true sadly No
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 18th February 2010, 2:31 pm

I agree with the perks either dumb them down (more like in COD4) or take them away. We dont need overpowered perks in COD nor do we need deathstreaks. They replaced a perk with an uneeded death streak. Why do we need Painkiller???
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th February 2010, 7:41 pm

Even though I dont like playing Halo much, there are alot of things I admire about the game. One of them is how incredibly balanced it is. Bungie truly spent the time balancing all the weapons so that none would be overpowering. If Infinity ward took the time to do this MW2 might be a better game.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 18th February 2010, 11:31 pm

yo we should get a cod 4 zombies match going sometime soon, the old days were so much fun...
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 14th March 2010, 7:49 pm

Amen to the flow chart.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 14th March 2010, 10:29 pm

DeathByAMexican wrote:yo we should get a cod 4 zombies match going sometime soon, the old days were so much fun...
No doubt. I would join one.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 12th April 2010, 11:40 pm

Totally agree with taking away perks for Treyarch games. COD2 was awesome. We didn't need perks. We were all just soldiers. We all had our weapon, and we did what we could with it.

See I tried this in MW2. I tried making classes for every faction. It just comes down to the fact the MW2 multiplayer is only enjoyable 30% of the time for me. Approximately. Although Single player is always fun. Definitely one of the best campaigns I've ever played.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th April 2010, 8:41 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:We were all just soldiers. We all had our weapon, and we did what we could with it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  josrence44 13th April 2010, 10:51 am

DeadApe wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:We were all just soldiers. We all had our weapon, and we did what we could with it.

True. I can actually recall a couple of times, working with a group of four other people and slaughtering the other team. We still went lone wolf back then, but not as bad as it is now with the COD series.

And when I shoot someone in the heart with a .30-06 Springfield cartridge, I expect them to be pretty much dead after one or two shots. Not my entire magazine.
josrence44
josrence44
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 27th April 2010, 10:56 pm

josrence44 wrote:True. I can actually recall a couple of times, working with a group of four other people and slaughtering the other team. We still went lone wolf back then, but not as bad as it is now with the COD series.

And when I shoot someone in the heart with a .30-06 Springfield cartridge, I expect them to be pretty much dead after one or two shots. Not my entire magazine.

Totally agree with you, it shouldn't take an entire magazine from a Intervention to kill someone, especially at the fact that in real life the Intervention's round is enormous compared to the .30-06 rounds. The intervention is suppose to be like a barret almost but not exactly. It shouldn't be considered a large pistol...
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 7th August 2010, 6:36 am

I have to say im a Javelin Noob in MW2.
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

https://www.youtube.com/bamrpdstars

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th August 2010, 7:50 am

Someone should start hosting private lobbies in CoD4 and MW2 that had the exact same settings as a normal game, but killstreak rewards and perks turned off (does MW2 even have this option, by the way?)
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 7th August 2010, 10:59 am

Made in Finland wrote:Someone should start hosting private lobbies in CoD4 and MW2 that had the exact same settings as a normal game, but killstreak rewards and perks turned off (does MW2 even have this option, by the way?)
Yeah they have one game mode called Barebones & Barebones pro both have kill streaks turned off, But Perks are left on.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th August 2010, 4:17 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Someone should start hosting private lobbies in CoD4 and MW2 that had the exact same settings as a normal game, but killstreak rewards and perks turned off (does MW2 even have this option, by the way?)

I love hosting private tdm matches with perks and stuff off. But everyone gets pissed off and leaves.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 7th August 2010, 4:38 pm

If we get enough people I will play sounds fun.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th August 2010, 6:23 pm

DeadApe wrote:I love hosting private tdm matches with perks and stuff off. But everyone gets pissed off and leaves.
Next time, invite me.

I don't even know how people could get pissed off for not having perks or killstreaks, it's usually those that piss people off in the first place.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2