Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!!

+5
zombie dude
Made in Finland
MrKurt2012
Spiderman
DeadApe
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Microsoft vs Capcom?!!!!

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd January 2010, 10:55 pm

You guys are forgetting about Master Chief?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 22nd January 2010, 11:33 pm

Hell no!
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  deadsg 23rd January 2010, 12:26 pm

I know this has barely anything to do with deadape and jack's smirking revenge's discussion. imma let you finnish, but Street fighter 4 is the best capcom game of ALL TIAME!!!!!

okay, now that i got that out of my system. i had never played any of the re's before 4, truthfully, i was young when they were released, i had 2 or 3 for the dreamcast, but i was terrified of zombies, so i gave it away. i never really knew the story except that leon was in 2, (or 1, i forget)
and truthfully, i thought that capcom had made a great game with 4, because they kind of turned a new page, we weren't fighting mindless zombies, we were fighting things with a social sense, enough mind to speak, and enough mind to have a hierarchical system, "the big cheese" for example, no one fucked with him. but what i mean to say is, from the stand point of someone who hasn't played the first 3, i thought re4 was just an amazing game, and my favorite bad guys are the one's who whisper, "cojelo cojelo cojelo, TE COJI!!!!.

And back on topic, microsoft wouldn't be able to collab with capcom to make a fighting game, capcom produces amazing collaborative fighting games that have a shit load of characters like TvC or MvC2:new age of heroes, microsoft itself, doesn't really have enough characters to fully back up a 22+ regiment of fighters, i'd say it's is probably something like shenmue 3, cus maybe, just maybe, sega sold shenmue's license to micro, but thats just hoping.
deadsg
deadsg
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd January 2010, 2:04 pm

Deadsg makes a good point. He also just took a glorious crap on all my hopes and dreams.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd January 2010, 2:36 pm

Random new guy FTW?

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 23rd January 2010, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  deadsg 23rd January 2010, 3:15 pm

DeadApe wrote:Deadsg makes a good point. He also just took a glorious crap on all my hopes and dreams.

don't lose hope, capcom joined with an anime making company, which is tatsunoko, (i thought tatsunoko was a japanese comic maker), which no one expected, but they also joined with one of their biggest fighting game rivals, SNK, who i despise, cus have you guys played Kof? I sit there and button mash, i almost kill the dude, he comes out of no where with a 2 HIT combo that takes all my health, i swear to god i hate those games. now that i finished my king of fighters rant, i gotta say, it is possible though, a collab, but not the usual CvM stuff, something more on the lines of, capcoms universe comes into micro's universe with out trying to add story, cus who wants to play a fighting game with story? ok maybe a little. but like in DOA4, they had a halo spartan named alice, capcom can basically do the same thing, get master chief, marcus fenix, dom santiago, the arbiter and other great exclusive characters, maybe even banjo kazooie, and even though it might be a handful, it would be like mortal kombat vs d.c, which was pretty fun, except it lacked more beef, basically, it was too short, but it had few characters, but they were different enough to realy make playing them a big experience, like with Blazblue. don't you guys just love my references, i got much more in my ass if you want em', okay, that was unnecesary, my apologies. but the point is, microsoft and capcom can do it, just don't get your hopes TOO high.
deadsg
deadsg
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  deadsg 23rd January 2010, 3:16 pm

deadsg wrote:
DeadApe wrote:Deadsg makes a good point. He also just took a glorious crap on all my hopes and dreams.

don't lose hope, capcom joined with an anime making company, which is tatsunoko, (i thought tatsunoko was a japanese comic maker), which no one expected, but they also joined with one of their biggest fighting game rivals, SNK, who i despise, cus have you guys played Kof? I sit there and button mash, i almost kill the dude, he comes out of no where with a 2 HIT combo that takes all my health, i swear to god i hate those games. now that i finished my king of fighters rant, i gotta say, it is possible though, a collab, but not the usual CvM stuff, something more on the lines of, capcoms universe comes into micro's universe with out trying to add story, cus who wants to play a fighting game with story? ok maybe a little. but like in DOA4, they had a halo spartan named alice, capcom can basically do the same thing, get master chief, marcus fenix, dom santiago, the arbiter and other great exclusive characters, maybe even banjo kazooie, and even though it might be a handful, it would be like mortal kombat vs d.c, which was pretty fun, except it lacked more beef, basically, it was too short, but it had few characters, but they were different enough to realy make playing them a big experience, like with Blazblue. don't you guys just love my references, i got much more in my ass if you want em', okay, that was unnecesary, my apologies. but the point is, microsoft and capcom can do it, just don't get your hopes TOO high.

i jut read everything i wrote, god i am such a nerd, i love me some fighting games tho.
deadsg
deadsg
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 23rd January 2010, 5:44 pm

Microsoft
DOA4:Zack,Tina,Brad Wong,Bass,Alpha 152,Bayman,Helena,Christie,Tengu,Jann Lee
Halo Series:Master Chief,Arbiter,Rookie,Tartarus,Hunter
Crackdown 1 & 2:Unidentified Agent,Freak,Ultra Freak
Gears of War:Marcus Fenix,Locust,Dominic Santiago
2003s Voodoo Vince:Voodoo Vince,Cosmo,Bubba Gator
Burger King Games lol! :The Burger King,Chicken Dude,Burger Dude

27 Fighters

Capcom
Street Fighter Series:Ken,Ryu,Q,Zero,M.Bison,Guile,Gouken,Chun lee,Akuma,Cammy
Resident Evil Series:Albert Wesker,Jill Valentine,Sheva Alomar,H.U.N.K.,Chris Redfield,Leon Kennedy,
DeadRising 1 & 2:Frank West,Guy from Dead Rising 2,Carlito,Brock,Brad
Mega Man:Mega Man of course
Lost Planet:Snow Pirate,Snail,Gale,Yuri,Nevec Soldier

27 Fighters

Last edited by VINCIEHALO on 23rd January 2010, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd January 2010, 5:45 pm

VINCIEHALO wrote:Microsoft
DOA4:Zack,Tina,Brad Wong,Bass,Alpha 152,Bayman,Helena,Christie,Tengu,Jann Lee
Halo Series:Master Chief,Arbiter,Rookie,Tartarus,Hunter
Crackdown 1 & 2:Unidentified Agent,Freak,Ultra Freak
Gears of War:Marcus Fenix,Locust,Dominic Santiago
2003s Voodoo Vince:Voodoo Vince,Cosmo,Bubba Gator
Burger King Games:The Burger King,Chicken Dude,Burger Dude

27 Fighters

Capcom
Street Fighter Series:Ken,Ryu,Q,Zero,M.Bison,Guile,Gouken,Chun lee,Akuma,Cammy
Resident Evil Series:Albert Wesker,Jill Valentine,Sheva Alomar,H.U.N.K.,Chris Redfield,Leon Kennedy,
DeadRising 1 & 2:Frank West,Guy from Dead Rising 2,Carlito,Brock,Brad
Mega Man:Mega Man of course
Lost Planet:Snow Pirate,Snail,Gale,Yuri,Nevec Soldier

27 Fighters

ugh. I probaly would't by the game if thats the line-up.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 23rd January 2010, 5:48 pm

Deadape My point is that the character roster doesnt have to be Unbalanced there could easily be an even amount of characters for each side.Im not saying that this is a real roster or anything OK.
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th January 2010, 6:39 pm

Right, well we will find out tomorrow.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 26th January 2010, 4:00 pm

http://kotaku.com/5457003/what-are-gear
http://kotaku.com/5456991/xbox-japans-b

I found out what the announcements were it was just dom and marcus in lost planet 2 and also capcom is making monster hunter for the 360 sounds fun.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum