Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA*

+20
beedz101
sgt zombie23
BigBatista7067.
Made in Finland
ABigSoggy Wafle
Masta Shef
randomninja28
Namorg
BLACK SNOW 13
NGU RELOAD
Kush Befor Dusk
Masterofkills09
BigBatista7067
B Mane65
bman4782
DeadApe
Cry Vengeance
Zomando
VINCIEHALO
eaustinn36
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty *NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA*

Post  eaustinn36 21st February 2010, 5:12 am

Ok so i've been thinking about it for awhile, and I think I finally got something here. Scenario as follows:

NAME: "Checking Out"

NUMBER OF SURVIVORS: 5 survivors plus 1 rail car driver (so 6 total)

DESCRIPTION: survivors are to defend the Majestic Hotel (bottom lobby area). There will be 15mins, 5 to gather weapons, and the zombies start attacking at the 10 min mark. Respawn time is 5 seconds, distance is medium or near. Simular to "ladies night out", once the 10 min mark hits, the survivors must all be in the majestic hotel lobby, and can not leave after it starts until the 8 minute mark. There is a 2 person shotgun restriction. The survivors are allowed to be behind the service desk for as long as want; however, the zombies can't jump over the desk until the 8 minute mark. So basically: The zombies (at the 8min mark) can start jumping over the desk the same time the survivors can leave.

During the whole time, a "rail car" (burrito van) will be driving around the majestic hotel. Even though there will be someone driving it, it should be treated as an unmanned railcar, meaning zombies can't pull the driver out. The van should be traveling at a medium speed the whole time, and then very slow when it passes the street in front of the majestic. The van is not allowed to stop at anytime, or go in reverse; however, it can go extremely slow so survivors can enter it. The van may also not turn around. After it makes a pass, it must go around the block again, CLOCKWISE (so passing the majestic hotel door heading east; only making right turns). The van will make a loop around the block until it has picked someone up, and then drop them off in star junction (by the burger shot). This is a safe zone. Once you reach the safe zone, you personally have won the scenario. The van will continue making slow passes in front of the majestic until all survivors are either evaced or dead. **as for the exact route the van driver takes, ask in the lobby (too hard to explain in words)**

So anyways, for the survivors, at the 8min mark they can begin leaving the majestic to attempt to enter the "rail car" van. Note that the survivor can only go as far as the main street in front of the hotel goes. What that means, is that as the van passes the front of the majestic, and makes a right turn, survivors can no longer enter it until it is back on the main street. If a survivor is trying to enter the van as it passes, but fails to get in it before it makes that right turn onto the next street, the survivor must stop chasing it, and head back to the majestic lobby (if they are already not dead). This will be hard because of all of the zombies, but not impossible (we tested it out 5/23). Teamwork is essential here. It is probably best to send a couple people out at a time while the rest cover them. Remember, from 10-8 mins the survivors must defend the hotel, and may not leave to enter the van, even if it is making passes outside.

*The above is the updated version me and deadape agreed on*

Sorry I couldn't explain some parts better, if anyone wants me to clarify any part, just let me know.

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 23rd May 2010, 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty Re: *NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA*

Post  VINCIEHALO 21st February 2010, 7:39 am

Interesting.....

But I think this was already suggested. Sorry dude. No
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 21st February 2010, 12:27 pm

I like it, we should try it sometime.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 21st February 2010, 1:46 pm

I like it, I think there is going to be a shotgun restriction, but other then that good stuff.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st February 2010, 1:56 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:I like it, I think there is going to be a shotgun restriction, but other then that good stuff.

What he said. Its good but there's going to be a shotgun restriction. I think this would work better as a start to a campaign, but instead of staying there, after the first 5 minutes they leave and go somewhere. But we can make it a separate scenario I guess.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 21st February 2010, 1:57 pm

nice idea. wouldn't the lobby be too small though? we could try it

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st February 2010, 2:00 pm

Yea it would be tight, but cool.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 21st February 2010, 3:06 pm

thats a cool scenario idea but as deadape said it would be tight and theres already enough people trying to get in every week
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st February 2010, 3:44 pm

bman4782 wrote:nice idea. wouldn't the lobby be too small though? we could try it

That's why I thought it might help w/ no restriction, but I guess w/o one might be good too. I've been in that lobby many times, and it seems do-able. The room is small, but if you spread out (like on the sides), it would help a bunch. It's tight but I think it will work.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st February 2010, 3:52 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
bman4782 wrote:nice idea. wouldn't the lobby be too small though? we could try it

That's why I thought it might help w/ no restriction, but I guess w/o one might be good too. I've been in that lobby many times, and it seems do-able. The room is small, but if you spread out (like on the sides), it would help a bunch. It's tight but I think it will work.

I think 2 shotguns can cover it fine. It should work out well. If you really want to advance this scenario. Make it so they have to defend that place for 5-6 minutes, than move out to complete another objective.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty New Scenario Idea! Zombie.

Post  BigBatista7067 21st February 2010, 3:53 pm

Name: ``Toll Booth``

Info: There is 4 - 5 humans they each get as much wepeons (No rpgs) they then all get police cars and go to on of the free way booths and make a barricade. The zombies must break through it and enter the city. When a human dies its over for him he cannot go back onto the freeway toll booth but can do airstrikes bye getting a heli with a sruvivor in the back and drops gernades on the zombies!

After 10 min of fighting all survivors that died will come with any gun they want or in blackhawks (Kinda like army back up) and fight the zombies for one min and then we can say the zombies fell back to the deeper parts of the city.

While humans are setting up zombies can get into cars drive them at least 30 feet away from the toll booth and leave them or blow them up (Makes harder to shoot zombies) The idea of the setting was they were evacing humans from one city to the next when the infection broke out and then the police were ordered to shoot on sight.

FH is needed for this 4 - 5 humans and 10 zombies! the humans can stay inside the toll booth and take cover from police cars if a zombie passes the toll booth for more than 30 sec game over.

At start 1 human can be droped onto of the toll booth roof with a sniper but if more than 2 survivors dies he has to jump down.

BigBatista7067
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st February 2010, 4:02 pm

DeadApe wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

I think 2 shotguns can cover it fine. It should work out well. If you really want to advance this scenario. Make it so they have to defend that place for 5-6 minutes, than move out to complete another objective.

I think that might work. But where to go after 5-6mins? Maybe run across the street to middle park, and fall into the restroom area? Idk havn't really thought about leaving the hotel, but if we do, thats the only place I can think of at the moment. We should try it both ways though and see which works better (at majestic for whole 10mins, and there for 5mins then change location).
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty New Scenario Idea! Zombie. 2

Post  BigBatista7067 21st February 2010, 4:04 pm

Name: ``Run for Mayor``

Info: 2 - 4 humans and rest zombies. One human will have a pistole body armor and knife he is the mayor 2 humans can have any other gun (not rpgs) they are the body guards they must protect the mayor in the UN goverment building for 10 min while they wait for evac after 4 min a human will come to help when 10 min is up a zombie player will get a heli can pick them up (so we dont need 5 humans) the UN building has a heli pad so land there you can not leave until everyone is inside when a human dies he can go on a near by building with a sniper and support the others.

BigBatista7067
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 21st February 2010, 4:05 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
DeadApe wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

I think that might work. But where to go after 5-6mins? Maybe run across the street to middle park, and fall into the restroom area? Idk havn't really thought about leaving the hotel, but if we do, thats the only place I can think of at the moment. We should try it both ways though and see which works better (at majestic for whole 10mins, and there for 5mins then change location).

Maybe after 5 mins they could head out to the helipad to the east and defend it for the rest of the game? Something like that.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st February 2010, 4:09 pm

A good idea, but I don't think it will work. For one, the toll booth is on a freeway, and it will screw up the spawns. I also don't like that one a human dies he can come back and keep fighting (after 10mins). Good idea, but the spawns I think are the biggest issue. But then again idk, it might work.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 21st February 2010, 4:09 pm

that actually sounds pretty good except i think we should keep the dead players away like normal
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* Empty New Scenario Idea! Zombie. 3

Post  BigBatista7067 21st February 2010, 4:09 pm

Name: ``Flight Delay``

Info: 4 - 5 humans must protect the air port in 2 locations first one if the heli pad road and the 2 one is the corner one witch leads to the loading dock no1 is to go in the multi opening area with the 2 ways in and the 3 ways inside the humans must fight with any gun (no rpgs) and can have 2 cars for cover they must fight for 10 min until the jumbo jet leaves and the evac comes the humans guarding the heli pads will take a blackhawk and go to the others when this happens all zombies must rush to the evac sight with will be the radio tower. Twisted Evil

BigBatista7067
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st February 2010, 4:16 pm

I know what you are trying to go for baptista in "toll booth" but its not going to work. If anything it'd be really sketchy with dead humans coming back in "helicopters, dropping grenades." I get the cinematic sense that you are trying to create though.

Please post all your scenarios in this topic, do not create separate topics.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 21st February 2010, 5:48 pm

Name: clucker

clucker takes place in clucking bell survivors have to get supplys within 3 minutes and baricade the clucking bell street survivors cant go into clucking bell until the 5minute mark hits and they can go in then they have to wait till the 2 minutes mark is reached and a helicopter pilot should come the helicopter will land outside the streets near burger shot or something like that survivors then have to make a choice to stay and wait for the second pilot to come or to leave the rest of the survivors to rot if they leave them to rot then the pilot will drop them of on top of a builiding the pilot will die and the survivors cannot kill zombies on the roof they can only watch the other survivors to die

the achivments for it is 25 points for letting them rot 25 points for getting out and 100 for getting every one out and no one dieing.

if you like it then post a reply below
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st February 2010, 6:01 pm

NGU RELOAD wrote:Name: clucker

clucker takes place in clucking bell survivors have to get supplys within 3 minutes and baricade the clucking bell street survivors cant go into clucking bell until the 5minute mark hits and they can go in then they have to wait till the 2 minutes mark is reached and a helicopter pilot should come the helicopter will land outside the streets near burger shot or something like that survivors then have to make a choice to stay and wait for the second pilot to come or to leave the rest of the survivors to rot if they leave them to rot then the pilot will drop them of on top of a builiding the pilot will die and the survivors cannot kill zombies on the roof they can only watch the other survivors to die

the achivments for it is 25 points for letting them rot 25 points for getting out and 100 for getting every one out and no one dieing.

So funny how people want this to be an scenario. Must of them being new.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 21st February 2010, 6:05 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
NGU RELOAD wrote:Name: clucker

So funny how people want this to be an scenario. Must of them being new.

hmm...
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 21st February 2010, 6:07 pm

ya ngu reload it doesn't work too close quarters and you guy picks up his gun and doesn't shoot it just doesn't work
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st February 2010, 6:07 pm

Yea its not the greatest scenario, but you don't have to make fun of him. I remember the scenarios you and vinciehalo used to give me....ah....
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st February 2010, 6:09 pm

DeadApe wrote:Yea its not the greatest scenario, but you don't have to make fun of him. I remember the scenarios you and vinciehalo used to give me....ah....
I gave you ONE and El Mexican came out of nowhere and said he made it.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 21st February 2010, 6:16 pm

how about terror attack

zombies run at humans with grenades and blow thereself up trying to kill the humans if the humans die then they sit out or drive a car
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum