Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA*

+20
beedz101
sgt zombie23
BigBatista7067.
Made in Finland
ABigSoggy Wafle
Masta Shef
randomninja28
Namorg
BLACK SNOW 13
NGU RELOAD
Kush Befor Dusk
Masterofkills09
BigBatista7067
B Mane65
bman4782
DeadApe
Cry Vengeance
Zomando
VINCIEHALO
eaustinn36
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA*

Post  Namorg 21st February 2010, 6:18 pm

NGU RELOAD wrote:how about terror attack

zombies run at humans with grenades and blow thereself up trying to kill the humans if the humans die then they sit out or drive a car

u mean blacksnows only way to kill zombies?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty Re: *NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA*

Post  NGU RELOAD 21st February 2010, 6:22 pm

Namorg wrote:
NGU RELOAD wrote:how about terror attack

zombies run at humans with grenades and blow thereself up trying to kill the humans if the humans die then they sit out or drive a car

u mean blacksnows only way to kill zombies?

i dont know i just thought it would be like a terror attack with zombie terrorist or something
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBatista7067 21st February 2010, 6:24 pm

hmmm maybe i should use that gernade shit on something els but it would work really great for air strikes XD

BigBatista7067
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBatista7067 21st February 2010, 6:26 pm

DeadApe wrote:I know what you are trying to go for baptista in "toll booth" but its not going to work. If anything it'd be really sketchy with dead humans coming back in "helicopters, dropping grenades." I get the cinematic sense that you are trying to create though.

Please post all your scenarios in this topic, do not create separate topics.

ya but there not dead in a way there like air strikes and its batista Razz

BigBatista7067
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 21st February 2010, 6:36 pm

How about at about 2 minutes, evac? Maybe a motorcycle convoy, or van, or a chopper..
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st February 2010, 7:03 pm

NGU RELOAD wrote:Name: clucker

clucker takes place in clucking bell survivors have to get supplys within 3 minutes and baricade the clucking bell street survivors cant go into clucking bell until the 5minute mark hits and they can go in then they have to wait till the 2 minutes mark is reached and a helicopter pilot should come the helicopter will land outside the streets near burger shot or something like that survivors then have to make a choice to stay and wait for the second pilot to come or to leave the rest of the survivors to rot if they leave them to rot then the pilot will drop them of on top of a builiding the pilot will die and the survivors cannot kill zombies on the roof they can only watch the other survivors to die

the achivments for it is 25 points for letting them rot 25 points for getting out and 100 for getting every one out and no one dieing.

if you like it then post a reply below

Ok that is way to simular to the scenario I just suggested...

And srsly guys, not condemning anyones idea (don't get that impression), but try to think them through first. I've been working on mine for bout a week (w/ details), and ever since I posted my idea, there has been a flood of others. They're good ideas, but some have obvious flaws, or are way to simular to other scenarios we have.

And exploding Zombies seems way too crazy. Think about it, you know how hard that would make it for the survivors. And when the zombies die and respawn, they won't have any grenades (will have to waste time collecting new ones).

Just think them through, that's all. they don't have to be perfect Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty cool

Post  randomninja28 24th February 2010, 6:56 am

sounds cool Very Happy

randomninja28
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 24th February 2010, 2:32 pm

I agree with EAustin. It seems very "half baked" in the sense its not thought through all the way.Besides the burger shot it sounds like any other evac game. Try making something that is different, that stands out, not to conservative nor to liberal. Find a ballance of being fun for both sides but, not too easy for one side nor too hard for the other.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 24th February 2010, 3:10 pm

randomninja28 wrote:sounds cool Very Happy

thank you Smile
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th February 2010, 2:58 am

ok so Magic and masters lobby (with me) just tryed out "Checking In" (about an hour ago), and it went well. The only changes are as follows:

-2 shotgun limit
-1 second respawn (on near?)
-2 person grenade limit
-15 mins, at 10mins zombies attack. Humans can remain behind the counter until the 5 mins mark, then must get out from behind the counter. Zombies cannot jump over counter until the 8 min mark. So...

15-10 mins: gather weapons
10-8 mins: humans can be behind counter, zombies can't jump over it
8-5 mins: humans can be behind counter, zombies can jump over it
5 mins to end: humans can't be behind counter

*(these are the updates, hopefully it will become an official scenario soon Smile )*

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 28th February 2010, 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 28th February 2010, 4:44 am

It was pretty fun. I would like to see it to be official.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th February 2010, 11:40 am

On which place is this? Cause in some places it's impossible to get behind counters without driving a car in and jumping over from it's hood. But I guess this is the one near Star Junction, the one that has a door behind the counter?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th February 2010, 2:10 pm

Made in Finland wrote:On which place is this? Cause in some places it's impossible to get behind counters without driving a car in and jumping over from it's hood. But I guess this is the one near Star Junction, the one that has a door behind the counter?

No "checking In" refers to the one where we defend the majestic hotel. The counter works fine (we tested it yeserday).

*see the first comment in the thread for more info*
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 28th February 2010, 2:30 pm

I have an idea for 'Checking In'. Do you know how there are the open elevators? How about at the five minute mark, your team runs into one of those as if you we're trying to ascend to safety up the shaft? To me, that seems pretty intense. The team of four squished into elevator, while the two shotgunners blast away while crouching as the Assault Rifle and SMG gunners spray above them.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th February 2010, 2:35 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:I have an idea for 'Checking In'. Do you know how there are the open elevators? How about at the five minute mark, your team runs into one of those as if you we're trying to ascend to safety up the shaft? To me, that seems pretty intense. The team of four squished into elevator, while the two shotgunners blast away while crouching as the Assault Rifle and SMG gunners spray above them.

I don't know if any elevators are open in multiplayer. I'll have to check again, but I am pretty sure that they are all shut, and cannot be opened (in the lobby)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 28th February 2010, 2:35 pm

this will probably become a official scenario because its a really good idea and well thought out
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBatista7067. 28th February 2010, 5:53 pm

Yup they don't work why don't you make a diffrent scenario? Like part two... Two people with w/e guns go on the roof and must clear the zombies out from the inside then evac from the roof... 4 zombies randomly can have body armor maybe due to the close hallways 2 shotguners make it too easy...

BigBatista7067.
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th February 2010, 6:01 pm

BigBatista7067. wrote:Yup they don't work why don't you make a diffrent scenario? Like part two... Two people with w/e guns go on the roof and must clear the zombies out from the inside then evac from the roof... 4 zombies randomly can have body armor maybe due to the close hallways 2 shotguners make it too easy...

Wow, you did not even think that through....

First of all why are you saying "they don't work", everyone i've talked to so far likes this scenario. It works fine.

Also, think before you post. The only way to the roof of the majestic is by heli, and even if one is used to get up there, the zombies can't touch the survivors.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 28th February 2010, 7:32 pm

The scenario is awesome and really fun and with the new rules makes it easier for the zombies the first time we played nobody died we got close to it but still no deaths still a good scenario.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th February 2010, 7:36 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:The scenario is awesome and really fun and with the new rules makes it easier for the zombies the first time we played nobody died we got close to it but still no deaths still a good scenario.

Actually I think 1 or 2 people died in the last 1 minute of the match. It gets really hard in the final 2-3mins, cuz everyone's running out of ammo, and we can't be behind the counter anymore. And yes, I think w/ the nade limit and respawn time, it will be much more intense Very Happy
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

*NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA* - Page 2 Empty *NEW GTA4 ZOMBIES SCENARIO IDEA*

Post  beedz101 1st March 2010, 8:19 pm

That would be so awsome i would love to be apart of that or even watch it on youtube lol but if you out of ammo what would you do? try and run out and find a new place to hold up but every thing else is total awsome
beedz101
beedz101
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th March 2010, 8:23 pm

Well i've been hearing mixed things on "Checking In." Some say the survivors have it too easy, some say they have it too hard, others think halfway in the match the group should move somewhere else. It's been tested twice: first time went good, second time not so much. I would really like to see it become official, but since the last test two weeks ago I cannot think of anything that would make it better and at the same time keep the "majestic theme" (imo at least). So before this topic dies, I just want to know if the scenario is an epic fail (not going to go anywhere), or good enough to become official. If it's not good enough yet, than plz suggest what needs to be changed (if anything) to ave it "qualify". I think two weeks of sitting on the idea is long enough, so if anyone (mainly the staff) has anything to add, please do.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 15th March 2010, 1:30 pm

I agree with what you said about it working the first time and not the second. I honestly thought it was "alright" but, from listening around a lot of people think it is just another hold out scenario. Kind of like you just chose a random place to hunker down with a few "curveballs" thrown in (such as being behind the counter untill X amount of time left). I also have to add that i think this scenario is way to easy to get acheivements that would normally be hard or near impossible to get. I like the enthusiasm the community makes to do new scenarios but usually it doesnt work. What we need to do is steer away from basic and move to a little more technical. I'llcontinue this later im out of time... at school.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  dlza 9th April 2010, 11:47 pm

Name: Don't get to happy

Scenario: survivors(4) have the first 5 minutes to ready up and get some guns (no rpgs) and then they fight there way to the docks to get to the boats( 2 boats) and drive to happines island and the first to die if the rest survive the 10 minutes when they get to happiness island the first to die spawns after 10 mins and drives a helicopter over to happiness island and picks up the remaining survivors and then if they all survivors survive happiness island one random zombie will be chosen to drive the helicopter over to the island AND THEN THE SURVIVORS WIN YAYY Very Happy

dlza
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  ActuallyJB 27th April 2010, 7:49 pm

TITLE: "The Dining Dead" or "Pwn on the Go" (If anybody has any better titles, be my guest)

SCENARIO: Survivors (At least 4, give or take) must travel on foot to the 69th Street Diner in Hove Beach, Broker, gathering as many weapons as they can along the way.

Once there, the Survivors must withstand an onslaught from the zombie horde until the last five minutes of the match, when the Survivors may break the line and prepare for evac via helicopter.
ActuallyJB
ActuallyJB
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next