Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Outbreak Command part 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Outbreak Command part 2

+4
B Mane65
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
mboddz751
8 posters

Go down

Awaiting your decision General.......

Outbreak Command part 2 Vote_lcap0%Outbreak Command part 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Outbreak Command part 2 Vote_lcap0%Outbreak Command part 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Outbreak Command part 2 Vote_lcap86%Outbreak Command part 2 Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Outbreak Command part 2 Vote_lcap14%Outbreak Command part 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Outbreak Command part 2 Empty Outbreak Command part 2

Post  mboddz751 24th February 2010, 2:25 am

[center]READ PART ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO YET!

[left] The cold steel control room lay completely silent as your orders were carried out flawlessly. The blackhawk's nose tipped upwards as it climbed up towards the highway ramp, and began to stabilize at the top of it. The crew inside of the bird began spooling the miniguns, preparing to take the lives of many sick individuals. Minutes seemed like hours, but finally the first silhoute popped up over the top of the ramp. Suddenly a low hum errupted from the bay door of the chopper as the advancing horde was cut to ribbons.

Below the highway, the sound of squeeling breakes was the only noise audible as the convoy of humvees swerved up to the lower bridge heads. The advacing mob was visbile for streets behind the bridge, and the 50 cals on the humvees made use of this advantage. You sat rigidly at attention in your seat as the sattelite relayed the results of the humvee's work. Feelings of dread, terror, and relief came over you and tech staff as you watched entire waves drop under the rain of the 50's. Limbs were tossed around the asphalt and the ground was painted with blood. Fortunately the story was the same for the LMG squad positioned at the docks, as they met the same grueling fate.

A strange feeling began to make its way from your head, down your neck, and to the rest of your body. It slowly began to dawn on you that the feeling you were experiencing was relief. In fact it had been the first time you felt calm since the infection was confirmed in Alderney. However the feeling quickly vanished as a monotone alarm began sounding on the center screen.

----warning/warning/warning/-------

Situation: squad formation flux.........advise immediate reformation and possible relief of squad leader's command.

The sitrep AI began circling multiple soldiers that had moved from the safety of behind the humvee barricade and were running over to the rails of the bridge. Muzzle flashes began illuminating the railing of the bridge as more and more soldiers left their posts and began scrambling over to the edge.

"Sitrep, I need Major Dawson on my line now." You commanded.

A series of static noises, clicks and hums blasted from your headset before you heard the sound of gunshots and heavy breathing.

"Major Dawson, do you mind telling me why your men have left their fucking posts?"

"Sir we have no choice! The bastards are swimming across the.......Reeds, get that damn flashlight outta my face! Fuck...kill him he'll be one of them soon! Sorry Sir we gotta fall back, we're not gonna last out here.

Your mind began to race with possibilities and fear slowly made its way back into your head. Fortunately SITREP’s multiple screens began light up like candles, all with different possible strategies. Finally the three most probable and realistic decisions sat highlighted on the screen in front of you. The command bunker grew silent, as everyone in it came to terms with the fact that no matter what was done, civilian lives would be lost.

Option 1 (no color): Order the men and vehicles under your command to hold the line at all costs

Option 2 (purple): Order all the men and vehicles under your command to head to the docks and retreat out of Alderney

Option 3 (orange): Order all the men and vehicles under your command to retreat to the pre-designated rally point and attempt another quarantine

Option 4 (pink): Order all the men and vehicles under your command to retreat past the primary rally point, to a secondary one and attempt another quarantine

Outbreak Command part 2 Gtaiv_10
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Outbreak Command part 2 Empty Re: Outbreak Command part 2

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th February 2010, 3:02 am

I say a mixture of two and four, for simple reasons.
Retreating towards the docks makes everyone gather withing the same area. Making it logical to start a convoy up the roads by the east docks that has minimal intersections and is probably less crowded of deserted cars. Then they make it to the secondary area and fortified the highway so it m makes a box for a safety/last stand area. They will then proceed clear the area growing it's perimeter towards the power station first to gain electricity. Next to the police station to make some sort of headquarters and finally make a base of operations.
amidoinitrite?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 24th February 2010, 8:00 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:I say a mixture of two and four, for simple reasons.
Retreating towards the docks makes everyone gather withing the same area. Making it logical to start a convoy up the roads by the east docks that has minimal intersections and is probably less crowded of deserted cars. Then they make it to the secondary area and fortified the highway so it m makes a box for a safety/last stand area. They will then proceed clear the area growing it's perimeter towards the power station first to gain electricity. Next to the police station to make some sort of headquarters and finally make a base of operations.
amidoinitrite?

if your forces move to the docks they will be leaving the island immediately. There is no point in making a headquarters on this island as your time on it may be severely limited.

that and I already wrote the options out Very Happy
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th February 2010, 8:06 pm

Very happy you made another one of these.

I chose Option 3, to move back to the pre-designated quarantine. Bad idea to stay and get hit from the water flank. And I never run ....
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 24th February 2010, 8:25 pm

oh ya I forgot to mention: expect civilians in multiple places. In fact most civies decided to remain home as they believed the Alderney Industrial Outbreak was an isolated event
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th February 2010, 8:28 pm

W...wh..what?

Wait a second though. Whats our objective? Why do we need to hold down Alderney? Any other reason besides not letting a good island go to waste?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th February 2010, 10:07 pm

mboddz751 wrote:oh ya I forgot to mention: expect civilians in multiple places. In fact most civies decided to remain home as they believed the Alderney Industrial Outbreak was an isolated event
WAT, I thought you were going to prevent the zombies from getting to the industrial park.
I'm confused now.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 25th February 2010, 12:05 am

Alderney is where the infection has first hit (in the lower industrial zone to be specific). Your objective is to attempt to supress and quarantine this outbreak.

This little site game doesn't just take place on Alderney but all of Liberty City, and certain future decisions in this will test your personal ideals. For example: Whats Alderney worth to you? While you could spend precious time and resources trying to save it and still lose it; you could also abandon the island, however that would just lead to most of the civilian population being zombified
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 25th February 2010, 10:41 am

I chose option 3..
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 22nd March 2010, 9:25 pm

Fall back to the second line of defense, break off three squads to assist in evacuation of the Alderney City area to relief centers in Algonquin, Bohan, Broker and Dukes. Once evacuations are done, fall back to the Algonquin area and blow Hickey Bridge via Blackhawk gunship.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 23rd March 2010, 1:11 am

lol was that an option?
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 23rd March 2010, 2:25 am

Sort of based off of one.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Reymondo 777 23rd March 2010, 7:43 am

The third seemed like the best option. Safe aswell
RC Reymondo 777
RC Reymondo 777

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 23rd March 2010, 1:32 pm

Tactically 3 would make the most sense at the time. 1 wouldnt work with holes already developing. 2's problem is that you dont have a line anymore, it is a tactical nightmare. Your are concentrating all of your forces in one spot, by doing so you arent in a line which can be better defended and better contained. 3 you are falling back to a very advantageous rally point that over looks a lot of open land. 4 is a waste of resources(time). You fall back to a last line of defense although it isnt necessary.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down