Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

+36
Almostpanda
Deathclutch1991
Happy Cookies89
HarshClaw
Its Gp Baby
FROSTYNOOB
Joon
o QuickShott o
Dexta117
BAXTABEAST22
Sir Manguydude
nK FaTaLiiTY
xCRISS CR0SSx
Mpt111
SilentBokChoi
Pwnisher James
BowArrow2
Bladewind23
josrence44
RedrumSalad
Jagdgeschwader
Zomando
DeadApe
mboddz751
El Mexi Can 915
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Vengeance
Kush Befor Dusk
Masta Shef
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
B Mane65
AjpimpcycleV2
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
40 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

Post  eaustinn36 27th February 2010, 11:55 pm

DISCLAIMER: Despite the first impression you may get, this is NOT a cops n' robbers match. The main reason a lot of rules sound like it is because I almost always choose to roleplay as a LCPD officer every match.

NOTE: Everyone can post below what they think about it, but I already formed this, and i'm not editing any of the rules. Also note that the rules below aren't the complete list, because some rules are better learned over time through experience rather than being said.

People call it "cops n' robbers", but I don't use that name. It seems to pre-classify everyone. The current game name I use is "life"; with my friends I play it with, because that's basically what it is; in rl there are cops, and robbers. Everyone starts out as a "pedestrian" (except me, I start out as chief of Police/ Dispatch). My version is roughly a mix of Roleplay and cops n' robbers (mainly roleplay). Whenever I start a match, people take up jobs (ex. works at burgershot), and I get in my car to patrol the area. These ideas can be decided in-game while in the lobby.

In this version I represent Chief of Police, Dispatch, and a local patrol officer. I do this so order can be maintained, and so I can be "on the job" too. If I just played dispatch or Chief of Police, I would basically just be sitting in a corner talking to other units (that's no fun).

So... now for the rule list (sort of). Again, not everything is included:

-everyone starts out as a pedestrian. I personally appoint police officiers if needed. If there is only one spot open, you (and everyone else who wants to be one), will drive to the main police station (in north algonquin usually) for a job interview. The police officers in the room are almost always between 25-50% of the lobby, depending on crime rate (ex. 4 people in lobby, 1-2 cops / 5 people in lobby, 2 cops / etc...)

-all games are played in the original GTA4. If played in other versions (ex. TBOGT), other rules are implemented (ex. banning use of certain vehicles, like the APC tank - and by banning I mean not "illegal", but bann as in i'll kick you if you use it).

-certain vehicles are "illegal" in the game (as in you'll get a wanted level if I see you in them). In the original GTA4, the only vehicles are the annihilator and police crusier (or another emergency vehicle if your not authorized to be in it).

FLYING RULES: In the original GTA4, there are only 2 helis: the anihilator and maverik. The anihilator is illegal in all cases, and if you are spotted in one, you'll automatically get 6 stars wanted level (more on that later). The Maverik is perfectly legal, IF, you have a pilots license (obtained through me), and don't fly in any "no fly zones". Depending on the zone, you will get a wanted level. The no fly zones are: The prision (lower alderney), happiness island, THE ENTIRE MIDDLE ISLAND (for terrorist reasons, you MUST fly around), and the airport (in story mode you get 4 stars for flying in there, so I try to keep it the same - if thats why you're wondering why the airport is a no fly zone)

WANTED LEVEL SYSTEM: The system is simular to the story mode. Simple crimes not involving any "shooting" start out as "condition 1" (more on police lingo later). There are 6 stars total. There affects are as follows:

1 STAR - just chasing. No shooting from the cop in vehicle and on foot. Will go to condition 2 or higher if shots have been fired. If no shots are fired from the "suspect", the highest they can go is to "condition 2" (or 2 stars)

2 STARS - chasing, and occasional shooting. On foot, can not shoot (only point gun as suspect telling him to "freeze" or "don't move"). While in a car, can only use glock to shoot. Can fire a maximum of 1 shot every 3 seconds.

3 STARS - can now use shotgun in addition to glock from earlier. Can also use SMG, but IN A VEHICLE ONLY (shooting out windows). Shooting is still retricted to a minimum at suspect. A chopper (anihilator) can now be called in, but can not shoot (just maintain a visual).

4 STARS - can now use M4 (and other assault rifles) in addition to the weapons from earlier. SMG can now be used in or out of a vehicle. Shooting is now moderate (not heavy, but not light like earlier). Chopper (if there is one) can begin shooting now, but lightly only.

5 STARS - can use all weapons (except explosives). Can now also use sniper rifles. Chopper can now shoot moderate - heavy. Should apprehend at all costs.

6 STARS - basically a repeat of 5 stars, only with maximum aggresion this time. Take down the suspect at all costs, and be as aggresive as you can. Shooting is heavier than 5 stars.

**some things to NOTE: A suspect can only surrender up to 5 stars (go to jail). If a suspect has 6 STARS, he is to be taken out no matter what. A person can not be "downgraded" stars during a pursuit. If a suspect is lost, and than relocated later, the same wanted level resumes when he or she is identified as the suspect from earlier (ex. 4 star pursuit, police lose suspect, relocate a simular vehicle later, go to 1 STAR pursuit until suspect is identified (the cop gets a clear look at the person driving), then when identified pursuit goes to condition 4 again immediatly. If a person dies, they are treated as a new person in regards to their wanted level. Criminal record, including past tickets or jail time, is still in effect until the end of the match. On a new day (in real life), everyone starts over (more info on tickets later). Also, there is no way to simulate a taser in the game. If you only have 2 STARS or so, and a cop has a gun to your head, don't keep running; if you do, not only is this bad roleplay, but could end up in giving you a kick from the game. Remember, it is based on real life.

And now the specific rules for "pedestrians" and "cops":

PEDESTRIANS:

This part is simple. DON"T DO ANYTHING YOU WOULDN'T DO IN REAL LIFE is my slogan. Obey the law basically. If you are pulled over by a cop at 1 STAR, you will either be ticketed or let off with a warning. If you have 2 STARS or higher, you will be arrested. Also note that ALL WEAPONS FOR A CIVILIAN ARE CONSIDERED ILLEGAL, except the glock. The glock can be "owned" by a person only if he or she has a license for it (obtained through me again, just like pilots license). If you don't have the weapon out however, I won't know that you'll have it (you'll only get a wanted level if I see it). A general rule is also no RPG's, it makes everything too crazy (no RPG's as in i'll kick you if I see them). Grenades are okay, but try not to use them in a car to much (gets annoying in pursuits). If a pedestrian is ticketed on 1 STAR (speeding, reckless driving, running a red light, etc...), the ticket will be added to his or her record. Generally, 5 tickets will result in a warrant for your arrest. Tickets do NOT disappear if you die, unless the death is deemed so serious that hospitalization is impossible, in which case you become a new person.

-also, there are 3 "prisons" I use in the game. The maximum security one is the one in southern alderney, the medium one is the hospital in central dukes/broker, and the minimum security one is the north algonquin police station (main police HQ). Note that if you are busted for a minor crime, you might be taken to a medium or max security prison, not because you belong there, but because it is the closest one (saves driving time).

POLICE OFFICERS:

This is the complex part. Officers must abide be the law at all times. This includes not speeding, running red lights, or hitting other vehicles (unless in a serious pursuit). If I (chief of police) personally witness this, or I get a lot of calls in complaining about you, you may be terminated from the force. If this occurs, a spot will open, and job interviews may start again. A police officer can resign or retire at any time, but be aware, once you do, you will not be readmitted into the police force (for rest of match at least).

**also NOTE: (for pedestrians too) - If you are a police officer, your cell phone will serve as a 911 line. So, if someone calls you, you respond with "911, what is your emergency?" or something like that. My phone is a 911 line too, but it can also be used for reporting other officers or other business to do with the LCPD. Pedestrians can call the police therefore, by phoning a police member. The LCPD should NOT be getting a 911 call every 5 seconds.

A police officer must take all calls seriously (unless it is an obvious prank). When pulling someone over at a traffic stop or on patrol, you must always radio in to dispatch to update on the situation. You could say something like "All units be advised, pulling over suspicious vehicle, standby" for example. If the vehicle pulls over, you ask something like "license and registration please" (or something that is realistic). If the "suspect" takes off, you would update other units, with phrases such as "Vehicle is running, code 3 pursuit! Suspect driving a red sultan, now traveling southbound in middle park west, requesting backup". I am not going to get into the codes too much (I don't use them as much as I used to), but the basics are: code 3 - engaging in dangerous pursuit / code 5: shoot out their tires / code 6: suspects file is still active (those are some). There are also the "10-" codes. The only one you need to know is "10-4". meaning copy that, but you could just say "copy that". I've been moving away from the codes recently because it just gets too confusing; however, I still use them. This is one of those things though that is better learned through experience than words.

This next part is hard for some officers, but it's realism. If you are chasing a suspect, and lose a visual for too long, you have to say you have "lost the suspect". You basically can only go by what you see on the screen. Even though you have a radar with blips, you CAN'T USE IT. If you "think" they drove in one direction, go for it, but if they duck into a corner that is in the shadows or clearly out of sight, you have to just drive past them and keep looking (even though you know that they are right there). Another hard part is that even though you can hear the other players talking, you have to pretend you can't. The reason the police aren't in a party is so the suspects can hear us when we are talking to them. This can be frusterating, because if someone else in the room is cursing you out, you have to ignore it. Even though we hear everything, in the game, we can't hear them, but they can hear us (yes, this is not 100% realistic, but they can still "hear" us. We'll just say they have tapped into our police frequecy. However, they can not talk in it. We can only hear the non-police players IF we are on the phone with them, or right next to them in person).

OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:

The majority of the codes and police "lingo" will be learned through experience. Player can enter boats (no boat is illegal, not even the tug boat), but if you crash them on land, obviously police will respond if they notice or have been called. Another point to make is the "unit numbers". When hired, I will assign a unit number to each officer. I am always "unit 1". Usually from there I count up from unit 2. A number closer to 1 does not signify greater importance. All hired officers are equal. When you are talking to another unit (lets say I want to talk to unit 3), I would say "unit 1 to unit 3, be advised that...etc..". If an officer dies, upon respawning, it will be like he or she just came out of the hospital. They are the same person as they were before, if unit 2 dies, they spawn back as unit 2. Another point to make is whether or not you are "on duty". It is important to announce your status. If you are going on-duty, you would say "all units be advised, unit 1 signing on" (or going online). If your going off-duty, you would say the same thing, only "signing off" or "going offline". It is important to know that when you are offline, you cannot engage in any pursuits. You also, when offline, are disconnected from the police frequency, meaning you can't talk to other officers. If someone speeds by you, and you are offline, you cannot just immediatly go online and engage in a pursuit. Why go of duty then? Well, it's important to have a break now and then. When you are "on-duty", you are on the clock, and are expected to stay in your vehicle and continue patroling (if you are not, I will take notice after awhile). If you have to refuel your cruiser, or grab a bite to eat from a food place another player owns, you have to go offline, at least temporarily. You can also only go offline for so long. You should remain online for at least 75% (3/4) of the time you are a police officer (this ensures you are doing your job). The only exception to this is that if you have been killed. If you were killed, you will automatically be signed off (you don't have to say it). You will then have a few minutes to re-gather weapons, find a police cruiser, and resume patrol. You must say your going online again within 5 minutes (real time) of your death (or hospitalization). If you do not, it will be noted on your record. This, combined with the "complaints" I mentioned earlier, can add up, and eventually lead to you being terminated from the force.

The next note to make is about police cruisers. Occasionally, some officers have trouble finding one, especially after they have died or their vehicle blew up in a dangerous chase. In cases such that their vehicle just blew up, they can aquire civilian cars under the slogan "police emergency, I need your vehicle". If the civilian doesn't want to give it up, it does NOT give them a wanted level. This function of taking pedestrian vehicles in times of need is rarely used anyways, and probably should not be used more than once in a match. If you do aquire a civilian vehicle, only remain in it as long as you need to. Park it and get out asap. However, if you just can't find a police vehicle period, you may (with supervisor permission (me)), use another black colored vehicle. This is only a temporary fix however. You should still be looking for a police cruiser. The black colored vehicles represent "undercover vehicles". Again though, you need my approval first. If you have the option to switch to a police crusier, you have to. The black colored vehicle must also be a car (can't be a cavalcade or a big rig for example). The police crusier is the preferred vehicle.

I would like to point out that all of these "matches" are held in free mode, not deathmatch or team deathmatch. Since it is in freemode, there is no official "time limit" to each match (they always play themselves out eventually). The main reasons that it is held in free mode instead of deathmatch are:
1) Police can not apprehend suspects and "put" them in the back of their vehicle; the other team would just kick out the driver.
2) Not everyone is going to be a cop for the entire match, or work in another profession. If they decide to quit the force, they would still be "bonded" to it by the team color of their player.
3) Putting a restriction on time or amount of kills could end the match at a good point. With the system I use in freemode, the match always ends when everyone is bored or has had enough for one day. A match could just be getting interesting, and then the kill limit is reached, even if it is high. It is not likely, but this along with the other 2 reasons are enough to have it in free mode.

Another thing though is the "voice chat" thing. During the match:

Voice chat: on ALL for the ORIGINAL and TBOGT.

Blips: on ALL for the ORIGINAL, on OFF for TBOGT.

The reason for this is that in the ORIGINAL GTA4 free mode, blips and voice chat settings don't work (have no idea why). In TBOGT, they do work. The reason however that voice chat remains on "ALL" is communication issues (believe me, i've considered every angle with the rules), mainly with the LCPD. The "police radio" needs to be active the whole time, so other officers across the map can hear their commands. Now, one might argue, "just go to a party chat then". This also would not work, because then when an officer pulls someone over, or a "public message" needs to be said, everyone must go to in-game chat; this is too complex. Besides, it is more interesting if everyone can hear the police (as if "tapped in" to their frequency) anyways. I understand the the push for "realism", but in this case, the negatives outweigh the benefits.

This is also why a "money system" does not exist. If there was one, everything would have to constantly be written down, and the "action" will be taken out of the game. Before someone can continue, they would have to call whoever is in charge of the money, and update their financial situation. This is way too complicated, and IMO will take the fun out of the game fast. Not to mention, a whole new unintended problem of "fraud" would emerge, where people would pretend or "say" they did something when they really didn't, and make money anyways. Again, the negatives outweigh the benefits.

- In general what I have noticed is that big lobby's are hard to keep organized. One main thing is voice chat. During these 10+ people matches, it is important to keep voice chat to a minimum, and only talk to other players if you are right next to them, or call them by phone. Also try not to shout over each other.

- Another rule I am going to more strictly enforce now (based on ONLY the big lobby matches) is the number of LCPD officers. As stated above, there needs to be 25-50% of the lobby as cops. So, with big lobbys only, instead of starting the match and waiting for people to apply for the job, I am going to make sure that we have that 25-50% BEFORE we start playing, otherwise the match won't be held. More cops means less crime, and therefore things won't get as crazy.

- As for the Prison Rules, once arrested (and transported to Alderney State Prison), convicts are held inside the "basketball court" in the prison for the duration of their sentence. The white boundry lines represent the places you can walk. If at any time a convict leaves the boundry lines, they will be shot on sight. As for visiting hours: Prison visiting hours are from 8:00-12:00 in the game (morning hours). Otherwise, if someone who has not been arrested enters the prison yard, they will be considered as criminals for "attempting to aid the escape of the convicts". For this, they will also be shot on sight, unless they immediatly surrender. For the Dukes/Broker "hospital prison", convicts are held in the far back room (representing their cell). For the Alderney main police HQ prison, convicts will simply be held inside the building, on the ground floor (pretend the stairs are not there and it is a "cell").

- Again with the Prison: If for some reason a convict does manage to escape (this should rarely if not never happen), they will resume their wanted level plus 1 star (meaning if they were busted at condition 4 and escaped, they would be at condition 5). Note that as mentioned before, you can not surrender at 6 STARS, so we would never encounter a situation where a convict escapes and goes to 7 stars (no such thing). Also, when busted and put into prison, prisoners will immediatly have an "ankle bracelet" attached. What this means is that if they manage to escape, the cops can use their radar to track and locate the suspect. However, to make it not completely impossible for escaped criminals, the braclets are not waterproof (due to lack of city police funding). This means that once escaped, if the prisoner comes in contact with water (jumps in a lake or ocean), the braclet will "break" and "fall off", allowing police to no longer track the criminal. And before anyone mentions it, NO, you can't "piss" on the braclet and have it fall off lol... (someone actually asked me that before).

- Similar to the ankle bracelets, if someone steals a police crusier, cops can track you (only this time water has no effect). As long as the criminal is in a police crusier, using the built in "GPS" inside the crusier (that can not be ripped out by the criminals), cops can track your every location. Once you leave the vehicle, the LCPD can no longer track you (the cops track the car, not the person driving it).

- Finally, if you die in-game, you can be either hospitalized or become a new person. If it is a major injury death (like a shotgun blast to the face), you are a new person when you respawn. However, if it is a minor death (fall off building or hit by a car), you are hospitalized. When you respawn, head to the nearest hospital. After a couple minutes, you are "discharged", and may leave.

**There is also a "property claiming" feature. At the beginning of the game, simply call eaustinn36 and claim your place of residence or business before someone else does; first come first serve. Not all buildings are available for claim though (ex. you can't claim the airport terminals or statue of happiness, but you can still work there).

__________________________END OF POLICE RULES_____________________________

These are all the rules I wanted to post (I think). As you can see, it is a lot, so I might be forgeting some that have just slipped my memory. Some aspects to me are second nature now (because i've been doing this same thing for over 2 years), so I have been trying to remember every detail. Again, there may be some spelling errors in here (awful lot to proofread), just not as much as before. I think everything is understandable at least.

So read it through if you want an invite. You can post any questions below (who knows, maybe you'll jog my memory on something I forgot). Again, these are my rules, and are not really subject to change (I just posted here to let everyone know my version, considering community games are occasionally hosted). I hope some people find it worthwhile Smile

EDIT: for TBOGT games - The use of any air vehicles (only for tbogt) except the maverik is illegal along with the APC Tank, unless used for a very creative scenario (illegal as in you'll get kicked). Try to keep the explosive weapons to a minimum, especially the sticky bombs.

For the main event topic page, click here (remember to read the Original Post): http://www.undead-xbox.com/t3308-life-roleplay-community-game-friday-january-7th-original-see-the-op

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 31st August 2011, 1:42 pm; edited 20 times in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty Re: GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

Post  Made in Finland 28th February 2010, 12:11 am

eaustinn36 wrote:Eventually (after a few hours in my expirience), the lobby falls apart and people start using RPG's
Just like real life. Well, almost. But who wouldn't want to shoot an RPG after the first day at a new shitty job? It's just that no one has an RPG and it's not like they just magically appear on the street, surrounded by orange glow... Oh, right.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Empty Re: GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 28th February 2010, 12:49 am

I like what im hearing so far.Has potential if we can get a good group of people going.i have a few questions but im gunna hold on to them until your done.
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th February 2010, 4:51 am

Made in Finland wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:Eventually (after a few hours in my expirience), the lobby falls apart and people start using RPG's
Just like real life. Well, almost. But who wouldn't want to shoot an RPG after the first day at a new shitty job? It's just that no one has an RPG and it's not like they just magically appear on the street, surrounded by orange glow... Oh, right.

As I was saying (it might have been misread), I try to avoid that. I am aware that it is unrealistic, but after a few hours some people I know start to get reckless, and the game begins to fall apart (no longer playing "life" anymore). It has been updated to clarify.

ALSO: The rules are now complete. If anyone has any questions, post them, and ill clarify. This should be it.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 28th February 2010, 2:22 pm

has potential but only if the people listen to your instructions and don't be complete retards, but i would rather play zombie roleplay then cop's and robbers roleplay, but don't take that seriously, you have a good idea, you just need the right people and the right time to stage it
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th February 2010, 2:45 pm

DeathByAMexican wrote:has potential but only if the people listen to your instructions and don't be complete retards, but i would rather play zombie roleplay then cop's and robbers roleplay, but don't take that seriously, you have a good idea, you just need the right people and the right time to stage it

They usually do listen to the instructions (I kick off the start if they don't). It's just that there is no time limit or offical end to the match (it is in free mode, not deathmatch), so after 4 or so hours, people get bored, and rather than leave, they start going crazy (and then leave). I personally don't mind it much as long as it is late in the game (lets me know when we should end it). I also stage it w/ my friends at least 2x per week (for almost 2 years), so it is all routine now. Remember though, I just posted this (on meatshields suggestion) to let the UX community know my version, i'm not suggesting we make any changes to whatever UX version is, or say this should become "official". Glad you liked it though Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 2nd March 2010, 11:44 pm

EDIT: Don't know why it took me forever to realize, but I messed up part of the wanted system (completely forgot about shotgun, weps shifted). The text has been edited to correct the mistake (mainly only with the 4 and 5 STARS area). Everything else should be good.... I hope.. Smile

-> I also added the info from the last post, on all matches being in free mode (figured I would include it in the main text)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 3rd March 2010, 1:36 am

I like it so far, when will you plan on trying it out?
Even though you already tried it out with other people.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 3rd March 2010, 10:25 pm

-Bornkillajazzman- wrote:I like it so far, when will you plan on trying it out?
Even though you already tried it out with other people.

Dunno. I just posted it to inform the community on my version. Didn't really plan to try it out though; but hey, if I get enough people wanting to play it, i'll do it (pm me if you or anyone is interested, and I might set up a match/time). Generally the more people the better, but you really need 4-5 ppl (including me) minimum for it to be worthwhile.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 3rd March 2010, 11:34 pm

im down

i just hope it doesn't fall apart

cause their is always one fuck face who you need to keep in the game because of the player amount, and he always breaks the rules and pisses everyone off

anyways

im totally stoked for this

hit me up when you want to play
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 4th March 2010, 1:03 pm

As soon as i get my xbox back (hopefully with in a week or so )i'll totally come play with u guys.i totally think that you should host these type of matches not as anything offical but just like a weekly thing just for the fun of it. Just a suggestion but it could become really intresting if a bunch of the criminal joined together and make some sort of crime ring like car tehft or drug dealing and they work together instead of everyone going on doing there own thing. Just a suggestion but i think it could be fun.
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 4th March 2010, 2:04 pm

Yea i like this idea. Maybe you should try hosting a game during the week and make sure everyones read the rules.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 4th March 2010, 7:39 pm

Masta Shef wrote:Yea i like this idea. Maybe you should try hosting a game during the week and make sure everyones read the rules.

Alright we have a few more people now Smile Just a few more and we might get a game going. It probably will be sometime next week at the earliest.

And trust me, these matches can get pretty fun sometimes. Creativity is key. As Ajpimpcycle mentioned, you guys can form crime ring and do bank robberies, heists, drug trafficking, human trafficking.... Shocked Of course I (as a police officer) condemn these actions, but they don't violate the "rules" to "stay in the game". If you do this, sure you'll get a wanted level, but I won't kick you lol! I'll update when we get enough people, and i'll announce when ill host a game (probably sunday or a weekday.. or friday. I dnt rly know yet)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 18th March 2010, 8:36 pm

yah i like this. of course if we could do zrp instead thats always the funnest thing to do but normally no one holds it on the week days so if u did this during the week that would definately kill some boredom Very Happy. some people said that if people follo the rules, it would be good. i figure thats the same as ZRP to so just inv people who know how to follow rules. ( like me) lol!
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 21st March 2010, 8:58 pm

Good Rules.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 21st March 2010, 11:27 pm

this is fun E! did you love me and Sivy's notorious gang??
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd March 2010, 12:19 am

AaUndeadMarine wrote:this is fun E! did you love me and Sivy's notorious gang??

As a cop? NO. Evil or Very Mad
As eaustinn36? YES, lol that was fun. Very Happy

This message is also a BUMP for updates..

Based on the match I hosted, there are yet more rules I forgot to mention (about GPS, prison rules, etc..), as well as points I needed to clarify (voice chat, big lobby's, etc..). For the updated rules, see the added section titled "MORE INFO" toward the bottom of the rules list.

The match held was really fun, and I will probably host another next weekend (or this week depending on if enough people have free time). I still don't believe any rules need to be changed (the things I added were already in effect, I just forgot to mention them). The main reason I think that things got so crazy was the lack of police (there were only 2 cops for 16 people for most of the match, me and mboddz751). As you can see I made an update for that in the rules as well. Half of the time, there was so much crime, that the LCPD was overwhelmed, and didn't know what was going on. This is why some 911 calls were even ignored.

But aside from this, great match, and i'll be looking forward to playing again with you guys in the next one I host (where the rules for "big lobby's" will be more strictly enforced) Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 22nd March 2010, 2:27 am

Also eaustinn36 did add the rules about talking in game but I really want to emphasize that cops should call the person they are dealing with unless they are chasing them. For ex if you pull them over and have to talk to them call them.
Same thing should go for people dealing with private business like selling a weapon or something but if you're operating a public business like a bar or burger shot then speak publicly but briefly.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 22nd March 2010, 3:14 am

pretty good game. Definately had it's lol moments (the vanishing medkit).

That and I drove around in the most god awful excuse for a NOOSE van.

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) Free_candy_van
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd March 2010, 3:31 am

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:Also eaustinn36 did add the rules about talking in game but I really want to emphasize that cops should call the person they are dealing with unless they are chasing them. For ex if you pull them over and have to talk to them call them.
Same thing should go for people dealing with private business like selling a weapon or something but if you're operating a public business like a bar or burger shot then speak publicly but briefly.

For big lobby's with lots of people ONLY, I completely agree. This adds into the reduced voice chat I was talking about, and makes things less crazy. However, it can become more or less annoying after awhile, and would only be used on big lobby's with lots of chating. On smaller lobby's, it is completely unnecessary.

And yeah mboddz that vanishing medkit was hillarious. If only you were there to watch the whole thing; it literally vanished just as deadape was driving into it lol!
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd March 2010, 8:44 am

eaustinn36 wrote:it literally vanished just as deadape was driving into it lol!

NOT FUNNY, GOOD MEN DIED.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 22nd March 2010, 4:13 pm

To be honest, I had a LOT of fun. I like your version of life roleplay better than the site's current one.

sorry DeadApe.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd March 2010, 4:17 pm

Zomando wrote:To be honest, I had a LOT of fun. I like your version of life roleplay better than the site's current one.

sorry DeadApe.

No problem I kind of agree.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 22nd March 2010, 11:20 pm

ZOMG!!!!!!! MBBODZZ!!!! FREE CANDYY!?!?!?!
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd March 2010, 11:24 pm

DeadApe wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:it literally vanished just as deadape was driving into it lol!

NOT FUNNY, GOOD MEN DIED.

Well you did have a 5 star wanted level (or 6?), so, not really "good" men died... Still, it was pretty hillarious (for everyone cept u Sad )
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum