Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

+36
Almostpanda
Deathclutch1991
Happy Cookies89
HarshClaw
Its Gp Baby
FROSTYNOOB
Joon
o QuickShott o
Dexta117
BAXTABEAST22
Sir Manguydude
nK FaTaLiiTY
xCRISS CR0SSx
Mpt111
SilentBokChoi
Pwnisher James
BowArrow2
Bladewind23
josrence44
RedrumSalad
Jagdgeschwader
Zomando
DeadApe
mboddz751
El Mexi Can 915
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Vengeance
Kush Befor Dusk
Masta Shef
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
B Mane65
AjpimpcycleV2
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
40 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty Re: GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 23rd March 2010, 12:59 am

if u do it tomorrow deadape should come. its always fun when we got more people. especially deadape Very Happy
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty Re: GTA4: Life Roleplay (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers)

Post  Jagdgeschwader 25th March 2010, 11:41 pm

Always down for Police work. Just tell me what I need to do Captain.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 27th March 2010, 10:46 am

Ha, that was pretty fun last night
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  josrence44 2nd April 2010, 12:16 am

Tonight was my first game with you guys, and I have to say that I had a lot of fun. You guys are all really cool and I look forward to playing again soon Very Happy
josrence44
josrence44
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 10th April 2010, 12:54 am

**This message is a BUMP to all members who play in my "life" community games...

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING FRIDAY'S GAME!! (see OP)

Thank you. Smile

-eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 12th April 2010, 12:40 am

(i know this is late but i dont care)

I PROCLAIM THIS IDEA TO BE... SUPER AWESOMESAUCE MEGADETH INSANELY RIGHTEOUS What a Face

that is all

EDIT: oh and eaustinn i would be happy to be a police officer if youre lacking.. just saying
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th April 2010, 1:31 am

Bladewind23 wrote:oh and eaustinn i would be happy to be a police officer if youre lacking.. just saying

The LCPD is always lacking members (unfourtunatly it doesn't have the same appeal to others as it does to me lol! ). The more help the better! Just let me know in the lobby when the game is about to start Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BowArrow2 13th April 2010, 11:01 am

this sounds awesome! When u play hit me up.
BowArrow2
BowArrow2
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Empty Re: GTA4: Cops n' Robbers (eaustinn's version)

Post  Pwnisher James 26th April 2010, 10:22 pm

Hey I sent a message to you (eaustin) on xbox live, but you can ignore that now since I finally remembered my username.

Anyway, here are some things I was thinking about adding..

FBI
Neuse
Some sort of money system?

Well thats all I have in mind at the moment, feel free to let me know what you guys think?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 26th April 2010, 10:32 pm

well, there is no way we could add a money system......FBI and N.O.O.S.E are only called in if needed (also the national guard)
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 27th April 2010, 1:39 pm

money systems are always fucked through any game we have tried it on and it usually tears rooms apart. either because someone is lying about how much they have or nobody is buying what I am selling or you didn't buy this or I never sold you that.

and N.O.O.S.E and FIB are rarely ever going to come into play because 1.) the rules state do what you would do if you were in the city right now (or something really creative) when do you see the FBI or SWAT team rolling down your road. and also we rarely have enough cops to control a room so were are we going to get the N.O.O.S.E and FIB who are just going to be on standby forever
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 27th April 2010, 8:13 pm

What Marine said.

Organizations like the National Guard are called in during some extreme situations, but it rarely happens (not that realistic). For all the times I did let it slide (twice), that was mainly because things were actually getting fun (i'm not a joy killer). However, NOOSE and FIB do not fit into "life" roleplay 99.9% of the time.

And as Marine said, the money system makes things way too complicated (believe me i've considered it in the past).

Also, remember (as I mentioned in the rules), i'm not changing any of them. I've considered all of the other options carefully (i've been doing this for years), and what you see is the end result.

I don't think i've seen you in any matches though; so, I would play it first to see what you think. GTA4: Life Roleplay  (eaustinn's version of Cops n' Robbers) - Page 2 Icon_smile You don't have to like it (no one does), but the rules stay.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 27th April 2010, 10:07 pm

Ok, thanks for the replies guys, I thought we could put those things into consideration, but with your explanations, it all makes sense.

Anyway, yes eaustin you have never seen me in a match because I haven't been on this site in a while, but I really want to start to play with you guys, especially your game. It looks very interesting and a lot of fun.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 27th April 2010, 10:30 pm

cool eaustinn and im just wondering why not host this more often? i know there are plenty of us on during weekdays that are bored out of our skulls, a game of life would be fun
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 27th April 2010, 10:50 pm

that would be a good idea, but idk if i would be able to, i usually get out of baseball practice at around 6, a game probably about 7 or 8, then after each, i eat dinner (probably takes 30 minutes) and i have to turn the xbox off at 9.....so idk if i'd be able to participate, im not saying cancel it just cuz of me, but then again....we wouldn't really have that much time to think of something exciting to do for the next game either, but idk.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th April 2010, 4:39 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:cool eaustinn and im just wondering why not host this more often?

Exact same reason Deadape doesn't host zombie nights more often..

If it is hosted more often, it will get boring faster, and it will be "worn-out". As said before (by someone who asked why not host zombie night more, on a different topic) it should be kept as a special event, that something people look forward to at the end of the week. You might not think you would get bored now, but in reality if you play any game too much (well, almost any game) you will become bored of it faster. I would like to keep hosting the matches many months from now, and still have everyone wanting to play it.

However, that being said, I do occasionally host other "life" games during the week; they are just "unoffical ones" (so I don't post them on the "events" forum). I do not do this often though, because again, I don't want to wear it out. The last time I did this was I think Tuesday night a couple weeks ago (can't remember exactly).

Also, as much as I love being with the LCPD, I am only human (not that cops aren't human), and can't take doing this 24-7 (that's why in rl I didn't go into law enforcement, surprisingly). Also my schedule is very busy, so (as long as my classes are in session) it is hard to find a reliable day where I am almost always availible. Friday's generally work nice, and Saturday nights for zombies.

It's only 2 days from Friday anyway kush, so just be online at 8 like everyone else, and you'll be in the game Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 28th April 2010, 4:46 pm

Ya, I wont be home at all this weekend until sometime after 4 - 5 Sunday so I should be on to play. Really looking forward to it!
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 28th April 2010, 6:58 pm

eaustinn i mean like if you hosted one at the beginning of the week and the end. i would host my game during the week but there hasnt been much interest in it. when u first hosted ur unofficial games i loved it and when i went i did it cuz i was bored and it was fun. the good thing about life is its a different game every time so i would find it hard to be boring after a while if its just like 1 extra game per week.

im not suggesting that we do it all the time =)

but thanks for replying
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 1st May 2010, 3:58 am

eaustinn36 wrote:

Also, as much as I love being with the LCPD, I am only human (not that cops aren't human), and can't take doing this 24-7 (that's why in rl I didn't go into law enforcement, surprisingly). Also my schedule is very busy, so (as long as my classes are in session) it is hard to find a reliable day where I am almost always availible. Friday's generally work nice, and Saturday nights for zombies.

I think you should consider that more. Law Enforcement is promising. I'm doing it after military service.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 1st May 2010, 10:05 pm

ha ha no its not because he is human eaustinn is a cyborg sent from the future that is the newest and latest model.

he is here to destroy deadape because he is the leader of the militia trying to destroy the zombie infection.

the signs are everywere.

he is obviously a T-0089, which has extreme passion for law enforcement and transforms into a porshe sent from the future to infiltrate DeadApes zombie killing training facility and destroy it
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd May 2010, 9:40 am

where do u come up with all this?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 2nd May 2010, 2:37 pm

the signs were shown to me from god
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd May 2010, 7:47 pm

BUMP.

Added a little bit on TBOGT games at the bottom of the list. Not much more to say though since most is the same.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd August 2010, 8:34 pm

BUMP (so auto-proofing doesn't delete this)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi 23rd August 2010, 8:58 pm

Thats pretty much what happened to yesterdays match.When eaustinn36 arrested me for going on a rampage with a semi.i was surprised then 2 other suspects were in the car Question .After We get to jail all 3 of us (G00ey L0uie,myself,and some other kid) Gooey makes a "newspaper shank"and kills me,unfortunatley this was counted towards gooeys last life and he leaves.later on i sideswipe eaustinn36 and he goes after me,i crash into a wall and 2 other players almost t-bone eaustinn36.While eaustinn36 is talking to the 2 players i am occupied while dancing on the police cruiser.eaustinn36 notices me and i quickly get into the cruiser,then after 2 other players show up to the scene they take eaustinn36 hostage Crying or Very sad .Then i walk away from the scene (forgetting i have shackles on),Feel a burst of heroism and shoot one of the players in the head(still forgetting i have handcuffs on).Then i get a Magical 12 gauge shell to the brain.My last life.End Of Story Shocked
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next