Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2!

+11
Zomando
AaUndeadMarine
eegleindia
Made in Finland
bman4782
ABigSoggy Wafle
El Mexi Can 915
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
Bornkillajazzman
c0de2350
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you joined my MW2 Zombies game, did you like it?

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Vote_lcap30%IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Vote_lcap70%IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 20

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2!

Post  c0de2350 7th March 2010, 1:59 am

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to look at this topic. Now, as you saw in the title, Infinity Ward has looked into making a zombies game type, and seeing if it could work in MW2, now I have come across a IW member, and I have showed him my MW2 zombies game type, along with about a 100 more people. About 90% of the people who joined my game LOVED the gametype. So IW is taking the time, going into a little more detail in my gametype. So far this is a Work in progress, yet very fun! If you would like to try out this gametype and give me your responce, then join "code2350's" games on Saturday's at 7pm Eastern time.

P.s.

If you are seeing this, Deadape or any other leaders of this forum, then I say that im truely sorry for what i did on my older account. "code2350"..... But if you give me a chance i wish to help you guys out a bit. Please if you are seeing this, respond back. Just so i know if accept my apology. Thank you

My gamer tag is still code2350 Very HappyIW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! EVxfLjWflKo6bsgWPBJ0t_

Last edited by c0de2350 on 7th March 2010, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
c0de2350
c0de2350
I don't run fast.

http://www.gta4-clanbattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty Re: IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2!

Post  Bornkillajazzman 7th March 2010, 2:05 am

COPYRIGHT, jk sounds good.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty Re: IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2!

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th March 2010, 2:25 am

I don't know what to say; good luck?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th March 2010, 4:27 am

Yea so I guess you didn't read this http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/98603-Infinity-Ward-Says-No-to-Zombies

when you wrote this bullshit.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 7th March 2010, 4:33 am

1st of all as DeadApe showed you IW will never create a zombe mode.
2nd I think I remember in 2008 I played a zombie mode on Cod4 that was created by a site called Undeadxbox. I'm pretty sure they created it not you.
3rd who are you???
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 7th March 2010, 11:13 am

Hey bro, thanks for writing a bunch of lies and playing zombies on a game that has a team cap with no ability to switch teams. Let me know when IW changes their mind and makes this. Oh wait, that's right. IW is pretty much gone. I guess now you have to impress Activision. Don't worry though, they just care about money so impressing them shouldn't be too hard. Thanks for taking the idea which pretty much established this site! You are a true member...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty ???

Post  c0de2350 7th March 2010, 12:03 pm

It's just a new idea that they are testing out, but if you read clearly what i said. IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS. They can still completely change the name, rules, maps, ect,ect. Just for what i thought out, it can work out being zombies, but also many other things as well. their is only two things i took from undead xbox and that is, the main zombies idea, and if you get killed by a zombie, you switch teams. What you saying to me is "somewhat" the same that Treyarch has done with their zombies. The thing you took from them is also the main zombies idea, then you added a couple of more EPIC things to it. Thats why people love you gametypes. I'm just trying to do the same. All I did from your gametype is change up a couple of things. But if you really do care about your idea. I might be able to get a member from IW to reccommend you instead of me.
c0de2350
c0de2350
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 7th March 2010, 1:05 pm

Our zombie mode was created before Nazi zombies.
And are you retarded? You're just making up alot of bullshit that you truly believe is real when it clearly isn't. I think you're just telling yourself IW is making a zombie mode because you're going crazy. Maybe you have an alter ego that thinks he works for IW.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty ok

Post  c0de2350 7th March 2010, 1:21 pm

i guess you guys dont want to see a ("DIFFERENT") i repeat ("DIFFERENT")......... game type, its much more different than you think, but since you dont like it. i guess i dont need to invite you to my commuity.

P.s.
i have had players from your community, switch over to mine, because of liberality, look it up. i dont want you to ban any of them so im going to name 1.

1. lenly: has switched to my community because of simple differences that he says you guys dont comply.

I will also take this topic down soon, because more people are haters in the world than i thought.
c0de2350
c0de2350
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 7th March 2010, 1:36 pm

Can you not expect "haters"? You come on to this website, advertising your knock off of our game. And you aren't the first, Airassult was a member here as well as TeamKill3r or what ever his name was, but they switched to their own website.

You aren't even really making it easier for us. How are we suppose to believe that you have direct connections to a multi-billion dollar company? It just seems way to far fetched for any of us to even see as a conceivable.

As for lenly (who I have never heard of before), haters are going to hate. We have two rooms that hold 16 people each and 1000+ members one the website and numerous gamertags holding 100 people each, and sometimes we can't find enough people to play. We can't please everyone but, we give everyone a chance to get it. With that said, it is the persons own fault half the time as to why they cannot join. To say we don't comply is just ignorant.

Also, if you have a different gametype, then tell us about it. Don't advertise your own community on ours. As of now, MW2 doesn't work well for zombies because you cannot switch teams with a full room. If you ideas then share it, but to horde them and claim that you are talking to IW and then gloat about it on here, then there is all the reason in the world for us to be angry.

I would have love to here the idea but, I doubt DeadApe or any other staff member for that matter will take kindly to you and probably ban you. You could've been an asset to an already successful community but, instead you decide to create your own. Hate to sound rude but, let me know how that works for you. You can try this site for you advertising, though.

P.S.
c0de2350 wrote:
P.s.
i have had players from your community, switch over to mine, because of a liberality I provided them, look it up.

I am guessing that is what you were trying to say, is it not?. Maybe you need to look it up.

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 7th March 2010, 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 7th March 2010, 1:49 pm

c0de2350 wrote:i guess you guys dont want to see a ("DIFFERENT") i repeat ("DIFFERENT")......... game type, its much more different than you think, but since you dont like it. i guess i dont need to invite you to my commuity.

P.s.
i have had players from your community, switch over to mine, because of liberality, look it up. i dont want you to ban any of them so im going to name 1.

1. lenly: has switched to my community because of simple differences that he says you guys dont comply.

I will also take this topic down soon, because more people are haters in the world than i thought.

Lol im pretty sure you only have 2 people in your fake community you cum face jew rat

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 7th March 2010, 1:57 pm

Chill out bman. Lets not play, "who has a bigger community," that just makes the situation worse.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th March 2010, 2:02 pm

Yeah, if the only thing you can do in an argument is to try and insult the other side by calling them with childish names you should just shut up...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th March 2010, 2:18 pm

Is this kid serious? Your an idiot.

1. You do not have a community because that would require people.

2. Nobody here knows anybody named Lenly.

3. Infinity Ward is NOT checking anything about you or "your game mode," which I can guarantee is terrible.

Hell, at least airassault had our scenarios and rulesets and his thing was pathetic. Even his staff members are begging to come back to us.

Good luck with that.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty wow

Post  c0de2350 7th March 2010, 2:29 pm

see this is what i mean as hating people are taking all the negative things and making it seem horrible, i'm not trying to advertise. More that im getting the word out that people are welcome to join our games
c0de2350
c0de2350
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th March 2010, 2:40 pm

Kid, you just fuck up from what I've been reading. Everyone (except bman) had been honest and are telling you the truth. You should just stop and leave.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th March 2010, 2:48 pm

c0de2350 wrote:i'm not trying to advertise. More that im getting the word out that people are welcome to join our games
I think there's a name for that. What was it again... Oh yea, it's called "advertising".
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th March 2010, 3:40 pm

Agreed Fin.

We don't like that your advertising. But its that your a little liar that annoys me.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty recently

Post  c0de2350 7th March 2010, 3:56 pm

OK, i agree i was anoying, but my idea has barely taken action yet, they just saw it yesterday. They have a long ways to turn it down. Most likely it will be turned down, because they made a promise that they won't make a zombies game type. This is why you think im a liar. Because it "JUST" was given to IW
c0de2350
c0de2350
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th March 2010, 4:20 pm

c0de2350 wrote:OK, i agree i was anoying, but my idea has barely taken action yet, they just saw it yesterday. They have a long ways to turn it down. Most likely it will be turned down, because they made a promise that they won't make a zombies game type. This is why you think im a liar. Because it "JUST" was given to IW
For fucks sake, the main men of Infinity Ward were just fired by Activision, so at the moment there practically is no Infinity Ward.

But tell you what, if you so much like us to believe this obviously fake deal with Infinity Ward, how about you give us some proof?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th March 2010, 5:31 pm

You are officially the stupidest person that has ever come to UndeadXbox if you think that we believe you. I'm trying to avoid cursing at you, but get the fuck off my website. Your a blight to everyone on here, and you make the intelligent human race look bad.

P.S: Your a 10 year old kid with a thesaurus. You didn't even use the word Liberality the right way.

Last edited by DeadApe on 7th March 2010, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 7th March 2010, 5:38 pm

Dewd, I think dis guys legit. I mean, my uncle's mother-in-law's lovechild's father knows a guy who is friends with a guy who does QA for Infinity Ward. I Know this because my little cousin told me so.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 7th March 2010, 5:42 pm

c0de2350 wrote:I will also take this topic down soon, because more people are haters in the world than i thought.

Inorite? I would never expect to hear criticism on the internet. Because everyone on the internet loves you. Obviously.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 7th March 2010, 6:13 pm

rofl.

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Arnold

AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

IW might make a Zombies gametype for MW2! Empty ..............................

Post  c0de2350 7th March 2010, 6:21 pm

ok well if you do kick me, thats perfectly fine. i have a much more deticated community, with people who solve problems and not keep them going on.
c0de2350
c0de2350
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next