Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!!

Post  Haud Vereor17 5th April 2010, 4:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIwVXPrw4M&feature=related

Jesus, it looks amazing. Looks like it has the El Plauge virus in it. Aswell as Wesker!
Haud Vereor17
Haud Vereor17
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty Re: Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!!

Post  DeadApe 5th April 2010, 4:48 pm

Wow it looks great. I've always liked the RE movies even if they have nothing to do with the games. It looks like there is a lot of resident evil 4 and 5 stuff (Las plagas, the executioner.) Also Wesker is in it and actually looks like Wesker this time.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!! Empty Re: Resident Evil Afterlife teaser trailer JUST RELEASED!!!!!!

Post  Haud Vereor17 5th April 2010, 4:50 pm

DeadApe wrote:Wow it looks great. I've always liked the RE movies even if they have nothing to do with the games. It looks like there is a lot of resident evil 4 and 5 stuff (Las plagas, the executioner.) Also Wesker is in it and actually looks like Wesker this time.

I know, right? It comes out right near my birthday too so I know what im doing for my birthday, haha
Haud Vereor17
Haud Vereor17
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 5th April 2010, 5:33 pm

It looks shit. Typical Hollywood shit. Stupid übercoolness to make the 13-year-old boys jizz in their pants and make the(ir parents) money flow. If I ever meet Paul Anderson, I'll punch his nose in and punctuate his lungs with his own ribs, for he is the worst Hollywood directorright after Michael Bay...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 5th April 2010, 6:35 pm

WOOOOHOOO I love resident evil and this movie looks fucking awesome

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Haud Vereor17 5th April 2010, 7:20 pm

Made in Finland wrote:It looks shit. Typical Hollywood shit. Stupid übercoolness to make the 13-year-old boys jizz in their pants and make the(ir parents) money flow. If I ever meet Paul Anderson, I'll punch his nose in and punctuate his lungs with his own ribs, for he is the worst Hollywood directorright after Michael Bay...

You must hate him alot.. Lol, Honestly I think its very cool. It has 3D and stuff. I love 3d
Haud Vereor17
Haud Vereor17
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 5th April 2010, 7:37 pm

Haud Vereor17 wrote:It has 3D and stuff. I love 3d
3D is the new cancer killing Hollywood. Overuse of CGI was bad enough. And it's attitudes like your's that are killing the movie industry. Just cause it looks cool shouldn't be enough for you to pay for it.

Why is it that no one these cares for the story anymore? As long as it has cool special effects it's guaranteed to succeed...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Haud Vereor17 5th April 2010, 7:43 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Haud Vereor17 wrote:It has 3D and stuff. I love 3d
3D is the new cancer killing Hollywood. Overuse of CGI was bad enough. And it's attitudes like your's that are killing the movie industry. Just cause it looks cool shouldn't be enough for you to pay for it.

Why is it that no one these cares for the story anymore? As long as it has cool special effects it's guaranteed to succeed...

Nonono, Im not going to see it just because of the Cool effects and such. I want to see it because its Resident Evil. I know that it strayed really far off the plot, but it is still enjoyable to me. I really love Resident Evil, die hard fan. I would like to know how Alice gets to Japan and eliminate Wesker. The 3D is just a bonus.
Haud Vereor17
Haud Vereor17
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 5th April 2010, 7:49 pm

.....This is really disappointing to see, it looks like James Cameron JUST played RE5, and was like...

"Lets give Alice a shave, some super unnecessary weaponry, bring in totally unrelated characters and then throw in Las Plagus."

Fucking Hollywood...
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 5th April 2010, 7:55 pm

I too care to see how badly Paul can rape the series, and what kind of steaming shit he pushes out this time how the movie "story" continues, so that I can rant some more cause I'm an old fan of the games. But that doesn't mean I'll pay to see it. That would support the makers of that movie, and the more cash flows to them, the more they will make half-assed movies with un-existent scripts and the whole budget being used on special effects.... If less people paid for that kind of movies, Hollywood would stop and think more about the stuff they put in those movies and maybe start putting some effort in the movies like they used to.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down