Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Scariest moment in a video game?

+17
M3LA
Ravenger
snake eyez 89
o0DeathGore0o
NGU RELOAD
Masta Shef
Qthewinner
Spiderman
Zomando
A Chaotic GOD
ABigSoggy Wafle
mboddz751
KZ Powned
RedrumSalad
Slacker Hero
Made in Finland
DeadApe
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Scariest moment in a video game?

Post  mboddz751 12th June 2010, 6:22 pm

i fuckin lol'd
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Scariest moment in a video game?

Post  M3LA 12th June 2010, 7:59 pm

Penumbra episode 2.Scary shit.You dont have any weapons!And some douche is inside ya head playing with your mind!

Or...Cryostasis.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 12th June 2010, 8:37 pm

condemned when the grizzly bear is chasing you throughthe lodge
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th June 2010, 9:39 pm

Ravenger wrote:The memory that stands out most in my mind is having to slowly make my way through the Xenomorph Egg Storage area in AVP2. Trying not to get to close to stir them out of stasis. Then the iconic "screeeeeee" of one opening up.... Then me just hauling ass out of there with about 30 facehuggers bitting at my heels, wanting to open up a big can of RAPE on my facial regions.

Now that I think about it, the entire Marine campaign was just one big thing of NIGHTMARE FUEL.

How I miss my youth.
I feel you. But probably the most memorable part in AvP2 is near the beginning, after finding some dude in the mens room. When you need to make your way through a certain area filled with Xenomorph. They just... kept on... coming... and my ammo... was depleting... After I got in a safe room I think I had more adrenaline than blood in my system.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 12th June 2010, 9:57 pm

is avp any good? like i heard that it was decent but like, alot of it became boring, im trying to figure out if i wanna buy it.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Scariest moment in a video game? - Page 2 Empty This.. ... Is my Story..

Post  Bladewind23 13th June 2010, 12:28 am

Ignore the gay title

Me and my friend had a game night a couple weekends ago and we played FEAR 1 and Condemned 2. Let me start off with FEAR, we got through less than 1/4 of the game before we had to quit, we went past the guy that randomly smacks you in the face, we shat our pants there. There was the shadowy thing that kills your comrades randomly, then there was the first ALMA encounter.. which wasn't that scary except that it pops out of nowhere. But the parts that got us the most and actually made us PAUSE the game, first, when you go down that long pitch black hallway and some little kid/baby/thing runs across the fuckin room. We paused the game and SCREAMED like Brad from 4pp thats how bad it got us. And the next moment we got to was where Alma's shadow comes out of nowhere and it was even worse cause we were so jumpy then.

Condemned 2, we didnt get very far at all, he couldn't stand playing that game actually, once I got to the 'ceiling sacs' that grab you out of nowhere he said he couldn't take it. So yeah.. those are my top scary moments.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE.

Metro 2033, if you haven't played that, you haven't even SEEN scary yet. There aren't very many scary parts but damn that game scared me to death sometimes. From the Dark Ones to the Library level, jesus christ. It's like a serious FPS combat/survival/survival horror/horror game all packed into one. I recommend it to everyone. (Oh and its the sounds in this game that will also scare the shiznittle out of you.. and yes I just made that word up.) Oh and I did beat the game, I won't spoil anything but its one of the most awesome game endings ever.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 13th June 2010, 12:34 am

Yea Where they nuke the dark ones I loved metro 2033 Also Its not a spoiler if you havent gotten itby now then you don't need to worry about it

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th June 2010, 12:38 am

well the nuke isn't all that happens theres the button-tapping vertigo-inducing tower climb and then the whole dream chase through the maze and shit
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  -K1J3L 13th June 2010, 11:29 am

Cthulu:Dark Corners of the Earth was pretty scary at the start. but like 5 levels in it just turned into a shooter Sad
-K1J3L
-K1J3L
I don't miss.

http://www.myspace.com/mortified_child

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2