Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Guns were brought to my school

+22
Made in Finland
sgt zombie23
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Spiderman
Garquin
bman4782
ABigSoggy Wafle
mboddz751
Czechmate24
M3LA
Cry Vengeance
NGU RELOAD
eaustinn36
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
o0DeathGore0o
Masta Shef
Slacker Hero
RedrumSalad
zombie dude
Zomando
AaUndeadMarine
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns were brought to my school

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th May 2010, 11:47 pm

I look at my school and see so many kids just like this or even more likely candidates. We have autistic kids who constantly say they want to kill us all, kids who get the similar treatment comparable to a weak prisoner, and suicidal and attention whore maniacs who seem more than capable than bringing a weapon to school. Don't think I want to go to school now.
Also, how did they find out about the hit list? Did he write it down or something?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns were brought to my school

Post  bman4782 28th May 2010, 10:38 am

He should go into rehab and talk to a mentalogist

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 29th May 2010, 1:32 am

AaUndeadMarine wrote:no anyone would say he was twisted,

he never had a girlfriend, never liked anyone, had emo friends, and he had free will from his parents

Uhm Because you never have a grilfriend or don't like anyone doesn't make you crazy also I woud think B-Man would do this

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 29th May 2010, 2:18 am

Sounds more socially awkward to me like mboddz said. But like Masta said he probably was a little ill in the head in the first place. Your attitude towards him (and everyone else who had the same attitude) didn't really help. Although there could be other variables, possibly something you might have forgotten to say or something you considered irrelevant. Who knows what might've happened besides you being shot by some person driven to insanity.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 29th May 2010, 11:29 am

no, his list consisted mostly of girls so I think this all sparked not because of what we said, although it might of been a contributing factor to it I think this was done because of maybe the constant rejection of the girls on his list...

and Soggy he had it with him lool
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 29th May 2010, 4:52 pm

dood tghis one tiem at m yschol this kid brot knifes but luckily i waas biggar n oldar thun hgim and i had way 2 many friends so he coundlt even touch me LOL dood i cant wait for naughty bear it loosk so goood
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 29th May 2010, 6:54 pm

Same thing happened to me last week, but the kid didn't actually bring it he threatened to. I've been to his house for a party last winter break and he showed us all of these guns that his dad owned. Cops came in and took him right out of home room. Not going to put his name out there cause there's only a few of us in homeroom and about 6 of us know why he was arrested, one of them being me.
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  o0DeathGore0o 30th May 2010, 2:06 am

AaUndeadMarine wrote:no, his list consisted mostly of girls so I think this all sparked not because of what we said, although it might of been a contributing factor to it I think this was done because of maybe the constant rejection of the girls on his list...

and Soggy he had it with him lool

..... soooo.... he went south of the border? (i.e GHEEEEEYYYY)
o0DeathGore0o
o0DeathGore0o
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th May 2010, 10:47 am

Knoxville912 wrote:dood tghis one tiem at m yschol this kid brot knifes but luckily i waas biggar n oldar thun hgim and i had way 2 many friends so he coundlt even touch me LOL dood i cant wait for naughty bear it loosk so goood
oh yea i no write?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 1st June 2010, 5:32 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:dood tghis one tiem at m yschol this kid brot knifes but luckily i waas biggar n oldar thun hgim and i had way 2 many friends so he coundlt even touch me LOL dood i cant wait for naughty bear it loosk so goood

asshole much
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 1st June 2010, 5:54 pm

i guess some people are just messed up in the head some people who crave violence or something on those lines we have people like that in are school people who go online look up violent murder videos and laugh like a crazy maniac every time they watch it it really freaks me out and idk but my first day at this school im going to somebody walks up and says you like to fight? i said i like to watch it on tv its ok so now i am aparrently going to fight somebody this week i got no choice in it really.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 1st June 2010, 6:40 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:
asshole much
DUDE SHUDDUP IM JUSYT SAYIN HOWM UCH I LVOE GOOD GAMES N TNT WRESLTING SO GFOOD
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 1st June 2010, 10:28 pm

oooh no cyber bullying from a kid who is already a faggot to everyone and is a total stoner...
I think i might cry......
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 2nd June 2010, 1:08 am

AaUndeadMarine wrote:cyber bullying
That's a good one!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 2nd June 2010, 12:07 pm

when did Knoxville become a stoner, but anyways yesterday on my last day of school there was this one fella that everyone, even the teachers picked on, and he brought a rocket launcher and a few grenades to school. He kicked down the doors and was like "Sup bitches", and rolled two of the grenades into the lunch room. It was a massacre, 30 maybe 40 people blown to bits. By this time it was complete panic, people trampling other people, dead bodies everywhere. Then he pulled out the rocket launcher, and said "God Damnit Dom" and let it rip, it was headed right for a crowd of 3rd graders (who also made fun of him) who were visiting to see the school play, i leaped in front of them and punched the rocket away. The rocket hit the ceiling and took down half the school, it was at that time i knew it needed to end. So i looked him dead in the eyes and said i amm biggar n oldar thun yuu and i gots way 2 many friends so yuu coundlt even touch me, LOL dood i cant wait for naughty bear it loosk so goood. Then he ran away.

the school looked something like this in the end

Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Bhs210

Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Bhsbes10

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 2nd June 2010, 4:01 pm

oh yeah o.k. juggernaut faggot. Nice to know what ass your dick is in...

and yeah its soooo funny how you included the high school in there and yeah... No... fuck you.. the shits been built back anyways so hows about you take your "friends" and leave me the fuck alone... your like black snow but with big men in juggernaut suits
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 2nd June 2010, 4:06 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:oh yeah o.k. juggernaut faggot. Nice to know what ass your dick is in...

and yeah its soooo funny how you included the high school in there and yeah... No... fuck you.. the shits been built back anyways so hows about you take your "friends" and leave me the fuck alone... your like black snow but with big men in juggernaut suits

Dude i am so cool caus ewhen i go find posts of new kids joining the site i always say stuff like WHO ARE YOU?
sooo cool look how cool i am everybody
plz look how cool i am
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 2nd June 2010, 4:12 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:oh yeah o.k. juggernaut faggot. Nice to know what ass your dick is in...

whoa, excuse me sir, im just telling you guys a story of what happened to me. Theres no need to get MAD about it

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 2nd June 2010, 4:18 pm

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 2nd June 2010, 6:38 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:

...the fuck am I watching?

and Marine calm down. If it doesn't effect you than why respond?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd June 2010, 10:17 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:when did Knoxville become a stoner, but anyways yesterday on my last day of school there was this one fella that everyone, even the teachers picked on, and he brought a rocket launcher and a few grenades to school. He kicked down the doors and was like "Sup bitches", and rolled two of the grenades into the lunch room. It was a massacre, 30 maybe 40 people blown to bits. By this time it was complete panic, people trampling other people, dead bodies everywhere. Then he pulled out the rocket launcher, and said "God Damnit Dom" and let it rip, it was headed right for a crowd of 3rd graders (who also made fun of him) who were visiting to see the school play, i leaped in front of them and punched the rocket away. The rocket hit the ceiling and took down half the school, it was at that time i knew it needed to end. So i looked him dead in the eyes and said i amm biggar n oldar thun yuu and i gots way 2 many friends so yuu coundlt even touch me, LOL dood i cant wait for naughty bear it loosk so goood. Then he ran away.

the school looked something like this in the end

Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Bhs210

Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Bhsbes10

magicman, you made me lmao
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 3rd June 2010, 12:04 am

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:

and Marine calm down. If it doesn't effect you than why respond?
because I hate faggots
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd June 2010, 12:47 am

Hater.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 3rd June 2010, 12:52 am

AaUndeadMarine wrote:
because I hate faggots
I HATE FAGGOTS TOO DUDE
Guns were brought to my school - Page 2 Randy8
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Ronan 3rd June 2010, 2:00 am

freaky thing, my last school this kid i know had the same thing practically happen to him to. On the hit list he was at the top I laughed my ass of for like five straight weeks just like "David Kim was number one!!!"
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next