Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19

+6
Masta Shef
eaustinn36
Cazio117
Cry Vengeance
. ADestroyer360
Eaglendia
10 posters

Go down

Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19

Post  Eaglendia 19th July 2010, 4:48 am

The game began with two characters, Eaglendia and Super Mega King(Damen), meeting and endeavoring to start a restaurant. They learned that the Cluckin' Bell in Times Square had shut down, and started an establishment in the building: "Eagle and King's Super Fun Restaurant for Possibly Illicit Activities". At the beginning it seemed like an innocent chicken joint. However, the restaurant's true motives were quickly revealed, as Eagle and Damen began selling crack inside meals to shady customers and preparing food using dead pedestrians. Meanwhile, a student in college, Meatshield, joined the restaurant in hopes of finding a minimum wage job to help himself out monetarily. After a rough initiation ritual, he was welcomed into their brotherhood as the "newbie", and spent a lot of time chauffeuring the restaurant's proprietors around as they handled their business.

The three sold chicken, some legit, and some full of crack; however, they soon learned of a rival restaurant owner, Cry Vengeance, with a high-tech establishment in north Algonquin. The burger joint featured nuances such as iPods at every table for customers to listen to music. Meatshield brought Damen and Eagle to investigate, and after finding that the food was better than their own, they realized that Vengeance would shut them down unless they did something. Being newly opened,
the place was swarming with cops and customers, preventing them from taking offensive action; however, they resolved to approach Cry and rough him up later that night. On the way out, they encountered a cop named MagicMan, who initially threatened them, and made them think he'd shut down their restaurant for possibly illicit activities.

That was until Damen posed him an excellent question: how was Cry Vengeance affording all of this stuff? The question got MagicMan off their backs for the time being; he instructed them to "keep their noses clean" as he left, and the three went to further pursue Cry Vengeance. They ended up at a garage in southwestern Algonquin; unbeknowest to them, they were about to stumble upon an incredible crime scene. Damen exited the vehicle and crept toward Cry, overhearing Cry talking to his friend Joey about a "contract". Damen approached Cry about it and Cry pulled a glock. Startled and frightened, Damen retreated, telling his friends about what he'd seen.

While trying to learn more about Cry Vengeance, Eagle left Meatshield and Damen to tend to important matters back at the restaurant. He was approached by MagicMan, who told him that they could help eachother out. If they could catch Cry Vengeance up to no good, his business would be shut down and theirs would be the only one in town; if MagicMan put Cry away, he'd get a promotion, and the current head cop, Eaustinn would be out of the way. He agreed to wear a wiretap for
MagicMan, but Cry slipped away each time he attempted to make a direct confrontation. Eventually, they met; Eagle attempted to convince Cry that he wanted to leave Cluckin' Bell and join his rival business. He got in over his head, and ultimately ended up putting a hit out on Damen in hopes of setting Cry up and ending things once and for all. However, Cry told Eagle to lead the target to a certain location; he was planning on using a sniper rifle, making a setup impossible. In an attempt to save his friend, he led innocent bystander Bman into the path of a sniper bullet. The substitution didn't trick Cry, and he ended up getting his mark; Damen was shot and hospitalized.

When the team reunited, they joined a car chase Cry Vengeance was involved in in the dead of night. He escaped the three of them and the cops, and Damen approached Eagle about the hit; it was here, the three of them decided to make Meatshield their equal, and stop addressing him as "new blood". There would be no more secret plans between them; from then on, they would be in the business together. Meatshield learned that Cry had stolen his beloved car, and he pursued the assassin into Alderney. Eagle and Damen decided to steal KZ Powned's car for transportation, holding him at gunpoint and taking his vehicle. They continued the chase in this vehicle, and Cry was swarmed by cops on the highway, boxed in by three cop cars and a wall with no chance of escape.

Until Casio crashed into the cop cars, freeing him. Eagle and Damen continued the pursuit, but were stopped short when their vehicle exploded, and left on foot.

Eagle got a call from Cry Vengeance, to the effect of "I haven't had a hit go wrong for years, until YOU came along. Now I'm gonna end this once and for all, and I'm not gonna use a gun on you. I've got something much, much bigger than a gun!"

At this, the two of them located a supercar went to get Meatshield out of dodge. Cry was being pursued by police on the ground and in the air, and when unable to find a four door car, Eagle, Damen and Meatshield decided to take down Cry in a cop car. They were seen from the air by Eaustinn, and now they were being chased for grand theft auto after activating the car's silent alarm. They exited the cop car and tried to explain that they were innocent, but this didn't satiate the cops, who continued the chase. The restaurant gang secured a Burrito van and darted into Alderney after Cry Vengeance.

They knew he was up ahead, but halted in their tracks at the sight of El Toro in front of them. Masta Shef was also in a semi truck, and the Burrito was literally crushed by two semi trucks, incoming cop cars, and other vehicles. The car flipped, and the cops, Cry, Shef, and KZ all arrived, breaking into a firefight that lasted several minutes. Meatshield was hospitalized, and Eagle and Damen escaped the upside-down truck, fleeing through the suburbs as wanted men. They located another car and fled, but were eventually cornered after another chase, exiting their car and lowering their weapons as they tried to explain to officers Sivy and Eaustinn that they had acted entirely in self defense. Despite this, they were still taken into custody temporarily, and while the police reviewed videos from the chase to see exactly what happened, Damen got a call from Cry Vengeance, who had a sniper trained on Eaustinn, the helicopter pilot. He was killed, and the trio ran for the fallen chopper.

As they entered, the blades shredded, and Austin gave the order to open fire. Sivy attacked Eagle, who fired back and killed him. The three were brought to Condition 5 seconds away from being free men.

They ascended the stairs in the apartment building in northern Algonquin, discussing their situation once reaching the top. They were able to get a helicopter from Cazio, who got in the back and allowed Meatshield to fly as more police helicopters joined the chase. Cazio's repeated threats to blow up the helicopter with grenades resulting in our landing on Happiness Island, then taking off without him. The helicopters continued to chase the trio, and when cornered again, Eaustinn approached them with a proposition. Cry Vengeance had been on a killing spree of citizens and cops alike. If we could bring an end to his reign of terror in twelve hours, we would be set free.

A helicopter chase ensued; the three of us picked up MagicMan so we'd have another gun, then chased Cry through the air, backed by two police choppers. The Annihilators eventually ran low on ammunition and fuel, leaving Cry and the four of us in our respective Mavericks. He was brought down at the warehouse in southeastern Bohan, where he crashlanded on explosive canisters. The chase was over; and everyone returned to the police station.

Eagle, Damen, and Meatshield's names were cleared; the three of them began to leave in a car to start a new life in Vice City, but were pulled over by MagicMan, who had one thing left to say.

"Hey. Keep your noses clean."
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Recap - 7/19

Post  . ADestroyer360 19th July 2010, 1:51 pm

definition of epic.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 19th July 2010, 1:51 pm

Damn, that pretty much covered everything.

10/10 Great night guys!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 19th July 2010, 5:09 pm

Best game even and it was unofficial!

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 19th July 2010, 5:22 pm

And now my view of what happened: Eaustinn36 presents - Life Roleplay Recap (best match to date), an LCPD point of view.

The match started off like any other. LCPD units were appointed, and I, Cazio, and Magicman began patrolling the streets. It has been a quiet morning at the beginning; too quiet. Eventually minor crimes sprung up, but nothing Liberty's Finest couldn't handle. Everyone was pulled over and ticketed accordingly, criminals were detained, and the streets were kept safe... or were they? Only a little while later, we were getting multiple 911 reports of a crooked cop, one that was possibly abusing his power a little too long. As the complaints rolled in, my suspicion grew. Eventually, Officer Cazio was put on a 24 hour in game suspension. Meanwhile however, despite all these crimes rolling on, a whole new story was unfolding. Super Mega King and Eaglendia decided to open up a restaurant at Cluckin' Bell; it had its own unique name. The restaurant seemed legit, but was far from it. Unknown to the LCPD, their burgers were actually being used to smuggle crack throughout the city, towards drug dealers or other innocent customers. Business was okay, until an unknown rival opened up shop in Northern Algonquin; his name was Cry Vengeance. Almost instantly, Cry's Burger Shot was the center of popularity. Pedestrians and police alike hung out constantly at the place, taking advantage of the built in iPod’s and free "vanilla milkshake" deals. Facing near bankruptcy, the trio of Super Mega King, Eaglendia, and their “new blood” meatshield were faced with no choice but to head to Cry’s restaurant to spy on him to see how he was so successful. During this time, an interesting question was brought up: How can he afford all of this? Apparently, a fishy story of a $20,000 grant appeared, and the LCPD decided to let it fly. The police left their hang out, and resumed patrol. Unknown to everyone, the restaurant was actually Cry’s day job, during the night hours, Cry was much more mysterious.

After this, there were many other shady things happening, most of which I was unaware of as patrolling the streets (read the other recap to fill in blanks). There were a few major incidents however, including a sniper situation in Times Square that caught the LCPD’s attention. After a few innocent civilians were taken out, our elite crime unit was able to trace the shots to a single rooftop. We had many officers scanning the building walls for any sign of the suspect; no Stewie was safe. Eventually, through an unexplainable incident, there was a noise (apparently an AI car), and then the sniper was dead. The LCPD immediately requested multiple body bags, cleared the area, and resume patrol yet again.

Around this time, Cazio, still serving the 24 hour suspension, was murdered brutally. With forensics teams on the scene, we slowly pieced together who it was in the underground parking garage.

Eventually some time later, we relocated a speeding vehicle; it didn’t stop. After some brilliant police work, we were able to determine that he was the wanted suspect from earlier. Within an instant, all 3 officers were chasing the black vehicle, with I being the last to join the pursuit. Chasing through southern Algonquin, the suspect (Cry) was swerving by cars, driving very aggressively; it was at this moment, we knew we had to act. Communicating through our radio, we decided on a “box” maneuver, since our “pit” ones failed. Keep in mind that Cazio wasn’t an officer; it was me, magicman, and our new officer SivyCK to replace Cazio. Sivy took the front, magic the left side, and me the rear. Sivy went on the brakes to slow the vehicle, while magicman pushed right to force Cry to the highway barrier. Before Cry could go in reverse, I was there to block the exit. So there Cry was, a police cruiser to the front, left, and back, and a concrete wall to the right. This was LCPD’s finest moment (and off the record, that was probably the best box maneuver and success of the LCPD in all of my Life games, by far), or was it? Out of nowhere suddenly, just when all hope was lost for Cry, Cazio (a new person) came out of nowhere and smashed our barricade. With everything broke up, Cry and Cazio split-up, opening fire on our vehicles. There might have even been a third vehicle involved. Disoriented by the sudden crash and gun fire, magicman and Sivy remained on scene dealing with Cry and anyone else, while I immediately pursued Cazio. The chase went to “condition 3”. Unfortunately, the suspect was lost, and in the end both escaped (I think). There were rumors of a third vehicle (containing Eagle and friends) in the area, involved at the scene. Unaware of what was really going on, all officers were ordered on high alert. Things were already beginning to tense up.

After this incident, the police were on the lookout. There were the beginning minor crimes of course throughout the match, but were all dealt with accordingly. One (that happened way earlier) was terrorist activity by the Cluckin’ Bell. Aside from all of the exploding vehicles, and the assurance on bystanders that it was bman (or masta shef), even though they never saw it happen, the LCPD concluded that there wasn’t enough evidence to press charges on anyone.

Eventually, “Eagle 1” was called on scene (which was me in an annihilator) to search from the air for the 3 suspects (Cazio, Cry, and Eagle w/ group). Eventually, there were reports of a maverick illegally flying over Northern Algonquin; Eagle 1 immediately responded. From what it looked like, a chopper was preparing to evacuate the suspects. Hearing my chopper approaching, everyone decided to scramble, and I decided to focus on a particular car driving away from the scene; unfortunately, it was no one special, and after circling back, everyone was gone. With most of the people who scrambled heading to Alderney (many cars went across the Northern Highway bridge), I decided to resume my search there. After flying over the skies for a few minutes in Northern Alderney, I realized my chopper was low on fuel. I quickly flew it back to the nearest police station for re-fueling, which happened to be in Northern Alderney. After the tanks were full, I took off, but only flew a few feet before I had a message from dispatch that a silent alarm on one of the cruisers was triggered. Luckily, according to dispatch, the cruiser was parked right below me. After looking down, I noticed a party of three people exiting the cruiser (probably because they saw the chopper), and fled on foot. After a brief camera check, it was confirmed: These were the same guys from earlier (involved somehow at the scene where Cry escaped the “box” maneuver). I immediately started following them, and radioed in for ground units. Eventually, they all stole (GTA’ed) a burrito van, and drove off with speed. Thinking they were running, the chase was raised up one condition, and the pursuit was on. They didn’t get far though, because out of nowhere, El Toro appeared. Not just one either: Two El Toro’s (one driven by Cry, the other by Masta Shef I think). With two crazed truck drivers and the burrito van there, a fire storm erupted. Gun fire was all over the place. At first it was between the semis and burrito van, but when a few stray bullets hit my heli, I ordered all units (who were just arriving on scene at the ground) to open fire. With everyone shooting now, the area became a warzone; pedestrians were evacuated. Many of the suspects were hospitalized, and the rest eventually fled. I pursued a few of the remaining survivors, but quickly lost them in the suburbs of Northern Alderney. It was then that my chopper suddenly was taking fire, again. As I turn around the shooting stops, and the first thing I see was that same burrito van running over a person in the middle of the street; it was man-slaughter. I immediately raised the chase again, and pursued in the air (what really happened was Cazio was shooting at my chopper. As I turned around, Cazio stopped shooting. Meatshield, Eagle, and Super Mega King were in the burrito van, and wanted to help (I guess). As soon as they had the chance, they ran over and killed Cazio, saving the chopper; unfortunately, I only saw the last part. Wrong place, wrong time). With Cazio now finally confirmed dead (or so we thought), the only main fugitives remaining were the suspects I was chasing in the burrito van, and Cry. The chase went all the way into Algonquin again, and ended in East Middle Park. Here, with ground units closing in fast, all 3 of them surrendered. With all 3 of them facing the wall with their hands up, Super Mega King bravely tried to explain how they were innocent; the LCPD weren’t buying it. We immediately took them to the North Algonquin Police Station and Jail, and locked them up in a cell. Before doing so however, I (despite my beliefs) agreed with dispatch to review the on board helicopter tapes, to see what really happened back at the fire-fight, and see if their story matched up. Everything was looking good. I (still in Eagle 1) was about to radio into dispatch to request their release. Then it happened. Out of nowhere, a single shot rang out. Eagle 1 was down. Instead of remaining put, Eagle and his group sprinted for the chopper down. As they got in it, the blades finally broke. Seeing this as an attempted escape, I (dispatch at the time) ordered an open fire on the suspects. All the officers on scene were taken down, including Sivy (unit 2), who was shot by Eagle. The trio immediately took off in a car (to pursue Cry probably), but it was too late. The gateway to freedom was insight, and with one change of events (Cry’s sniper shot), the fugitives were immediately raised to “condition 5”. The chase was on.

Meanwhile during the chase, I just got out of the hospital; my skull was fractured because of the shot. I wasn’t sure what was going on, so I radioed into dispatch as I was walking out of the ER. Apparently, the suspects were lost. I immediately went back into Eagle 1, and resumed an air search.

It was at this time we found a suspicious vehicle driving in Northern Alderney. It was the other El Toro that escaped from earlier (Cry’s one blew up in the fire-fight). Magicman was immediately on it, and the suspect was taken down. Around the same time, we finally located Cry on the ground lurking. I tried to maintain a visual, but the suburb backyards of Northern Alderney were unforgiving. We eventually found him again in the parking garage, but only lost him again. That was the last time we saw him for awhile.

Everything was cold; no leads on anything. Then, all of a sudden, we had multiple 911 calls from pedestrians in Southern Algonquin, saying they spotted a low flying chopper on Happiness Island.

What actually happened earlier (that I think most people didn’t hear me say), was that since the fire-fight, all air traffic was grounded until further notice, when the LCPD could figure out what was going on.

Arriving at Happiness Island, I found the chopper. In a panic, it instantly took off, leaving poor Cazio behind (who was helping them). Being the only unit on the scene, I decided to pursue the chopper. I immediately radioed into the “unidentified aircraft” or unidentified heli, and ordered them to land, explaining that all air traffic is grounded. As the passengers all fought over the radio, Super Mega King (or was it Eagle?) finally responded. As soon as I heard the voice, I knew they were the suspects from earlier. I ordered them the surrender. After awhile, with Eagle 2 now in the air (flown by SivyCK), they eventually landed and surrendered. They were immediately brought back to the station.

It was then that they informed me that they knew where Cry was, and if given 12 hours, they could catch him for the LCPD. The “self- defense” stories were beginning to match up as well. It was at this time that a deal was made. If Eaglendia, Super Mega King, and Meatshield could catch and apprehend Cry within 12 hours, their records would be cleared for their services (movie reference anyone?). However, an indestructible ankle braclet was place on all 3 of them, so the LCPD could track them in case they would run or flee the city. The LCPD also (especially me) wanted to know where they were at all times, in case they found Cry, so the police could provide assistance. They were given a maverick, and along with Eagle 1 and 2 in the air (me and Sivy), the search was on. Magicman (unit 3) also accompanied the 3 convicts as well as an extra security measure, and to provide assistance.

It wasn’t long before something happened. Eagle 1 (me) was following the Maverik, and then an annihilator appeared. It was Cazio, back from Happiness Island, and more pissed off than ever at “the 3 convicts” for leaving him on the Island earlier. A chase erupted. The maverik was fleeing fast, as Cazio was shooting at them. Fortunately, I was right behind Cazio shooting at him as well. Eventually, Cazio’s chopper was taken out, and Cazio was dead (I think). This was the last we would see of Cazio.

Not too long after, Cry was found in the air with another maverick; this one was blue and white. The chase was on again. It was Cry against the other maverick, and 2 annihilators (flown by me and Sivy). Seems over right? Wrong. Through extensive flying through Algonquin, Sivy’s chopper finally took a hit. Eagle 2 was down. It was now 2 vs. 1. I continue to fire at Cry with my chain-guns, but the extensive searching earlier that day finally took its toll; the guns ran out of ammo. With still a half-tank of fuel left, I continued pursuing, but with no ammo, all I could do was watch. It was now 1 vs. 1. After a good 30-60 minutes of flying, the chase finally ended with Cry crashing down into a warehouse in Bohan, hitting some fuel tanks. The chopper exploded, and Cry Vengeance, the #1 fugitive (aka blue rainbow or Sparkle bright (I know I messed up on these names, but they were something along those lines)) was finally dead. Today was a happy day for the LCPD.

After this, I immediately ordered all choppers to return to the main police HQ. It was there, that Eaglendia, Super Mega King, and Meatshield all had their records wiped clean for their services. The LCPD now had all crime under control, and everything was back to normal. The trio agreed to start a new life in Vice City after the whole Ordeal, and left the station. Me, Sivy, and Magicman (units 1-3) then resumed back to normal patrol. Just before it ended though, the trio was pulled over again just after having their records cleaned, by Officer Magicman. He had only one thing to say: “Hey. Keep your noses clean.”

Then que Credits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a story huh? This was THE BEST life roleplay match to date. Let this be an example to everyone else about how it should be. There were lots of movie references throughout the roleplay (such as “Phone Booth”). Great game everyone, we could really make a movie out of this; too bad Eagle didn’t have his capture card in.
Note that I may have forgotten a few things, or placed a few events out of order, but it is generally all there. This is my story; an LCPD point of view.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 19th July 2010, 5:23 pm

I missed everything
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 19th July 2010, 6:11 pm

damn it. wish i was there, it sounded fucking awesome, lol.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 19th July 2010, 6:56 pm

Well it started with a few of us just messing around on GTA we invaded a few free roams and then had a war with the AI LCPD, After awhile Cry suggested we do something else like life and a few others suggested zombies but we decided to do life, That's why there wasn't a topic on it. It wasn't a planned event or anything.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 20th July 2010, 3:06 am

I think i was on during this and was asking super what he was doing and to invite me ( douch was ignoring me the whole time ) i wish i could of been there it sounds like it was great fun.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  I The Outcast I 23rd July 2010, 9:31 pm

Sad i wish i was there, im jealous
I The Outcast I
I The Outcast I
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down