Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Argument thread Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Argument thread Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Argument thread Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Argument thread Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Argument thread Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Argument thread Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Argument thread Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Argument thread Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Argument thread Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Argument thread Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Argument thread Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Argument thread Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Argument thread

+3
DeadApe
Spiderman
Made in Finland
7 posters

Go down

Argument thread Empty Argument thread

Post  Made in Finland 30th July 2010, 5:33 pm

The name might scare you, especially when it's made by me. But before you react, read the last quote and the answer to it from the argument I'm about to start. Well, actually, continue. Someone deleted my post again, but luckily I always copy all long messages I write just in case I lose internet connection when trying to send it - which has happenned more than enough for me to learn my lesson and so I was able to just simply paste in what I want to argue about. Back on the matter, read the last quote and reply now, then scroll back up and continue reading this.

Done reading? Good. That's really why I think we need a thread where to argue things that have gone off the topic in other threads. Quite honestly, I see no other reason to delete the following argument other than being absolutely off the topic. Mods, admins. If you want, you can just turn this thread in to an off topic/ no topic thread, where people can post stuff that they feel doesn't deserve a new thread. (For future reference: If the thread title is changed, the original was "Argument thread")

Before I start, I want to make a certain rule:
If you can't think of anything to respond other than calling names and cursing, then either admit that you've lost the argument, or just don't reply at all. In fact, try to avoid calling names and cursing at all (see, I'm not making this thread to flame people, can you believe it?)

That said, here's what we were arguing about but got deleted:

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
OH, well excuse me for saying something that pisses you off.
Actually they don't, I've grown to expect nothing but idiocy from you, so they just make me rather happy for getting exactly what I expected.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:my opinions
What opinions? Again, a list of anime you like is NOT an opinion.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Maybe they just wanted to just give a list numbered so that said person can just look and say, " hmmm he put it as number one so I'll check it out."
Only a stereotypical American with less than 80 IQ could think like that. No, seriously, what you're saying is "He put it in numbers so it's worth reading".

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:shitty country know as Finland.
I doubt you even know enough to call it shitty (which, it in fact is, thanks to the government). Heck, a month back or so you read the article saying Finland is a superpower that controls most of Europe, and the ONLY thing wrong in the whole article that you found was the part where it claimed Finland being first on the moon.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Also this newfaggotry shit you keep talking about is you.
No, actually, I'm pretty sure it's you. Just look at that list you just made. Death Note the best anime ever? Naruto and Bleach (though I should get down my high horse with this one, I watch the 3rd one of the Big3)? Also "wish they made a new modern version", yeah, let's just remake all the good old Hollywood movies too because they used old technology... Just look at the remakes they've alrea... Actually nevermind, you're probably part of the group of idiots who pay to see them.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Grow up and stop starting arguments you piece of shit.
No, you grow up. What's the point of using the internet if you don't like arguments? In fact, what's the point of even talking to anyone if you don't like arguments? Argument is just a way of discussing where the parts disagree on something. If everyone would agree on everything, life would be monotonic as hell and there would be no point in discussing anything at all.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Argument thread Empty Re: Argument thread

Post  Spiderman 30th July 2010, 6:28 pm

I dont know, are we trying to see who won or who had a better argument or? I guess id say blacksnow lost since he dares call someone a newfaggot were 97% off his sigs/avatars/pics posted are from 4chan
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th July 2010, 6:45 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:I dont know, are we trying to see who won or who had a better argument or? I guess id say blacksnow lost since he dares call someone a newfaggot were 97% off his sigs/avatars/pics posted are from 4chan
No, this is just a place where you can come and finish an argument that you started in another thread without filling the thread with off topic messages. The way I explained the only rule kinda sounded like this is some forum game or something, but it isn't. It's just for keeping the other threads clean, and at least trying to go somewhere else than calling names while at it.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th July 2010, 7:25 pm

I am pretty sure you are the only one who would use this thread. Although I do agree with what you said about arguments being a vital part of the internet and discussion. After a while though it really has gotten annoying seeing these stupid arguments. Honestly whether you like anime or not, and what anime you like is solely your preference. Tell me if I understand this correctly:

1. Someone says something you don't agree with.
2. You call them out on it, even if it means being a complete asshole.
3. It is now that persons job to defend what they believe in.
4. If done properly, respect is earned? Hopefully this is the outcome.

Otherwise you are just being an asshole for no reason. I like to argue about games and stuff on xbox live as a lot as some of you know. But I don't do it to poke fun, I do it because I want my opponent to give me a good counter argument and try to sway my opinion. The argument loses its validity if someone starts calling names.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 30th July 2010, 7:26 pm

clearly done to get post count up.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th July 2010, 7:36 pm

Well you're the mods and admins, I'm asking you guys do you approve this thread. If not, lock it. Or even better, delete it so no one else gets any funny ideas from reading this. But you must agree, we need an off topic/no topic kind of thread where people can go to continue conversations (be it hostile arguments or not) that started in a thread they shouldn't be in. If you don't like the idea of having an argument thread, then wipe the opening post and rename this thread. Or delete it and make a new one where you explain it.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 30th July 2010, 7:44 pm

The point of a thread is to share feedback with other people. Every thread has an argument
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Argument thread Empty Arguments

Post  I Kill Youiiiii 30th July 2010, 8:11 pm

I prefer to think of arguments as intellectual debates unless you are a troll then there is no way around that but to ignore it. I also think if you can not state a valid point, with out using obscene language, that pertains to the subject at hand then you have lost. Then again that is just a mature point of view.
I Kill Youiiiii
I Kill Youiiiii
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 31st July 2010, 2:48 am

I think this man is looking for a UndeadXbox Flame-War channel somewhere.. But, I steer clear of most conflict like that due to it ending up a big pair of saggy donkey balls that won't end for days until someone steps in and bitch slaps both parties. Instead of making threads like so, go duke it out over messaging on the website or on Xbox Live.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down