Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Argument thread Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Argument thread Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Argument thread Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Argument thread Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Argument thread Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Argument thread Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Argument thread Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Argument thread Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Argument thread Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Argument thread Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Argument thread Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Argument thread Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Argument thread

+11
Jagdgeschwader
sgt zombie23
Cloakey100
KZ Powned
ApocalypseVVolf.
eaustinn36
oO Coggy Oo
VrAzZLe Meister
snowwolf1996
Desert Sleepy
bman4782
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Argument thread Empty Argument thread

Post  bman4782 21st September 2012, 6:54 pm

Alright guys, here is the topic to argue about: is it better to take a shower before you go to bed? or when you wake up in the mornings? remember to state a rebuttle.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Argument thread Empty Re: Argument thread

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st September 2012, 7:20 pm

Before you go to bed. For one, you don't want to spend the night laying in your own filth. Even if you didn't get dirty that day, you've still got however much buildup from previous days. What if you work an active job that makes you sweat a lot? Are you gonna go to bed coated in sweat and dirt and filth?

Alternatively, if you shower before going to bed, your bed should stay clean so you won't get dirty laying in it at night. When you wake up, you'll still be clean as you won't have gathered any germs just laying still. You probably won't work up a sweat while sleeping. Basically, showering before you go to bed has the same effect as showering when you get up: You're clean in the morning. Showering in the day only gets rid of buildup from the previous day and night. You have to go to bed dirty. Showering at night gets rid of the buildup from the previous day, and you go to bed clean and wake up clean.

So basically, shower at night if you're not a barbarian and don't want to lay around in your own filth. It has basically all the pros of showering in the day, with the added pro of not having to go to bed filthy and not having smelly, dirty sheets (or you can wash your sheets all the time, which is just impractical). The only pro that showering in the morning has is for waking up. That one's pretty much useless, since if you've made it out of bed the hard part's already over. Just wash off your eyes and mouth and you'll be good.

So I'm all for showering at night, prior to going to bed. I fucking love that clean and ready to go to bed feeling.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 21st September 2012, 7:27 pm

At night...Personally i fall asleep when i attempt to shower in the morning
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st September 2012, 7:32 pm

Never. Smelling like shit RULESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 21st September 2012, 7:51 pm

Used to always shower before bed, but now I've started to get them in the morning.

Pros and Cons for morning:
Pros:
  • My hair is easier to style after I get out of the shower. Tends to flatten overnight
  • Feel fresher throughout the day

Cons:
  • None. Sleepy's a faggot

Comes down to personal preference, though.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st September 2012, 8:18 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:

Cons:

You glossed over all the cons though. If you feel fresher throughout the day, that's just in your head. As for styling your hair, sinks exist.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st September 2012, 8:21 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
oO Coggy Oo wrote:

Cons:

You glossed over all the cons though. If you feel fresher throughout the day, that's just in your head. As for styling your hair, sinks exist.
No, I think he was spot on.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st September 2012, 8:25 pm

Wow this is a random thread.

Honestly, it depends on the person. Morning is better for me, for many reasons, as the evening has no "pros" for me, because as I said, it depends on the person (nearly all of the pros mentioned by sleepy do not apply to me). Besides, nothing better than to start your day not feeling all like slimy crap.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 21st September 2012, 8:30 pm

Shower in the morning, no matter what. It is utterly disgusting if you walk around with what filth lies on your bed. There's germs, dead skin, scalp, and everything in between conjuring together on your bed. And under almost no circumstances will showering before bed leave you as clean as you would if you had showered in the morning. Unless perhaps you do both.

Not saying that showering before bed isn't unnecessary, as it is of paramount importance to keep your bed clean. If you do not want to shower before bed, you have another option, and that is cleaning your bedsheets more often. At least three day intervals. Or if you shower in the morning but not before bed, clean your sheets at one to two day periods. Though, if you really want to be super-hygienic, shower in the morning, before bed, and clean your sheets every night. Terror Ops made the statement that beneficial germs live on your bed, and are important for the human body. But honestly, it isn't anything you don't pick up anywhere else. A lot of people shower after work, because of sweat and fast food odor, but that doesn't mean you can't also shower in the following morning.

DO NOT only under listed circumstances, only shower before bed, and not in the morning.
That's just, ugh, fucking gross.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st September 2012, 9:05 pm

Okay people.

MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY

Which is more effective? Go!
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st September 2012, 9:10 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:DO NOT only under listed circumstances, only shower before bed, and not in the morning.

So laying around in filth all night is less gross than waking up with some tiny, insignificant amount of dead skin or whatever? I don't get you people. How can you sleep at night dirty? And I sure as shit don't wake up unclean. Combined with my frequent hand washing, I never get sick. The most sickness I ever get is nausea or headaches.

Beds are supposed to be a relaxing place. Clean and serene. The thought of an innocent, unsuspecting bed being coated in dirt and sweat breaks my heart. I can't even imagine waking up and feeling refreshed if I'm still covered in filth. I love waking up in the morning all relaxed and seeing a bit of sunlight leaking through the curtains. It's like paradise.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st September 2012, 9:22 pm

Why don't you idiots just take a shower before and after bed?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st September 2012, 9:30 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Why don't you idiots just take a shower before and after bed?

That would take shitloads of water. I wanna get one of those decontamination spraying hallways like in Timesplitters. Not sure if it's a real thing, but then I'd just run through it in the morning and at night.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st September 2012, 9:32 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Why don't you idiots just take a shower before and after bed?

That would take shitloads of water. I wanna get one of those decontamination spraying hallways like in Timesplitters. Not sure if it's a real thing, but then I'd just run through it in the morning and at night.
Oh I guess you'll have to wake up in a smelly bed then. Cheapskate.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 21st September 2012, 11:52 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:DO NOT only under listed circumstances, only shower before bed, and not in the morning.

So laying around in filth all night is less gross than waking up with some tiny, insignificant amount of dead skin or whatever? I don't get you people. How can you sleep at night dirty? And I sure as shit don't wake up unclean. Combined with my frequent hand washing, I never get sick. The most sickness I ever get is nausea or headaches.

Beds are supposed to be a relaxing place. Clean and serene. The thought of an innocent, unsuspecting bed being coated in dirt and sweat breaks my heart. I can't even imagine waking up and feeling refreshed if I'm still covered in filth. I love waking up in the morning all relaxed and seeing a bit of sunlight leaking through the curtains. It's like paradise.

Implying I go to bed dirty. Implying that every bed for those whom shower before bed are clean and serene. Implying that people that don't shower before bed get sick all the time. Implying that I am a person who goes to bed dirty, and that people who shower in the mornings can't also shower before bed, ie myself. Implying that those who don't shower before bed don't wake up feeling refreshed.

Argument thread 2ynqtsn

You're done son.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 21st September 2012, 11:54 pm

I take showers two times a day slappy the squirrel

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd September 2012, 12:09 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Implying I go to bed dirty. Implying that every bed for those whom shower before bed are clean and serene. Implying that people that don't shower before bed get sick all the time. Implying that I am a person who goes to bed dirty, and that people who shower in the mornings can't also shower before bed, ie myself. Implying that those who don't shower before bed don't wake up feeling refreshed.

Because if you go to bed without showering, there's a good chance you've accumulated filth throughout the day. As for the beds being clean, mine is, so I wasn't implying. More along the lines of explicitly stating based on personal experience and logic. It wouldn't be very clean if I slept in it while caked in sweat. And I never implied people who don't shower before bed get sick all the time, I only said that I do shower before bed and I don't get sick, which is implying that it's due in part to keeping a clean bed. As for you not showering before bed, I didn't imply that, I just said it would be gross to do so. It's more along the lines of assuming. As for implying that those who don't shower before bed don't wake up refreshed, I didn't do that either. I just said that I couldn't imagine how anyone could feel refreshed if they're dirty.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 22nd September 2012, 1:29 am

when you fuckers do your own laundry youll understand why calculating how many showers you take matters

KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 22nd September 2012, 6:59 am

bman4782 wrote:I take showers two times a day slappy the squirrel

I guess you shower morning and night, therefore why did you make this topic to argue when to shower when you shower morning and night?
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd September 2012, 10:44 am

Personally i do not care if i get dirty just in the morning it ends up being nicer
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 22nd September 2012, 2:02 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:As for you not showering before bed, I didn't imply that, I just said it would be gross to do so. It's more along the lines of assuming.

Desert Sleepy wrote:

I don't get you people.

you people.

you people.

YOU PEOPLE.

KZ Powned wrote:when you fuckers do your own laundry youll understand why calculating how many showers you take matters

I do my own laundry, but I don't understand the statement.

Do you mean hydro bills? Or something?
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd September 2012, 2:54 pm

Still didn't imply it. I just said I didn't get you people in reference to your preference.

Preference for showering in the morning, that is. Couldn't throw that onto the end of the first statement, it would have ruined it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd September 2012, 2:54 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

I think he is referring to, that if you take two showers a day, your laundry will pile up twice as fast, and therefore will have that many more loads to, which is more of a hassle.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 22nd September 2012, 4:15 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

I think he is referring to, that if you take two showers a day, your laundry will pile up twice as fast, and therefore will have that many more loads to, which is more of a hassle.

Well, unless you go out after the shower at night, I don't see laundry piling up. Other than underwear. And that can be counteracted by free-balling.

And that free-balling makes you more ready for the shower in the morning, I guess.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 22nd September 2012, 11:03 pm

I take showers at night before bed. That way i can sleep in just a little bit longer before getting up for work
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next