Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay!

+5
mattfosho77
Cry Vengeance
RedrumSalad
Made in Finland
MarcusFenix132
9 posters

Go down

MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay!

Post  MarcusFenix132 7th August 2010, 9:30 am

ok by now your probably sking wtf is this and my answer is military roleplay! So to get started on the rules of course there are two teams, these teams must work together to capture and hold bases throughout the game. There are 5 classes in which to choose from in the game lobby consisting of, general (I appoint this for gameplay reasons), basic infantry, rocketerrs (pardon my horrible spelling), marksman, and finially piolts. These classes all have ups and downs, for example the piolt is the only class in which can piolt a chopper, stating they have an air advantage, but they may only use a knife, and a pistol to defend themselves on ground, the marksman goes with its name, only class that can use snipers, but can only use pistols, and knifes on the side, basic infantry use mostly assult rifles, but can use grenades, SMGs, pistols, assultrifles, and knifes, the rocketerr is an essential class for victory, the may use RPGs, ONLY to shoot tanks (busses lol basicly), and aircraftsout of the sky or on th ground, and they can only use RPGs, pistols, and knifes, and finially my favorite class the general What a Face , the General may use all weapons, except for the RPG, but the general only has THREE lives, they also are used for stretegic gamply, and roleplay, example being, placing a meeting with the enemy general just to double cross him in the end? More specific rules will be announced in the lobby hope to see you all there! Very Happy
MarcusFenix132
MarcusFenix132
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay! Empty Re: MarcusFenix132s Military Roleplay!

Post  Made in Finland 7th August 2010, 10:57 am

Wall of text, didn't read.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 7th August 2010, 1:25 pm

MarcusFenix132 wrote:ok by now your probably asking wtf is this and my answer is military roleplay! So to get started on the rules of course there are two teams, these teams must work together to capture and hold bases throughout the game.

There are 5 classes in which to choose from in the game lobby consisting of, general (I appoint this for gameplay reasons), basic infantry, rocketerrs (pardon my horrible spelling), marksman, and finially pilots.

These classes all have ups and downs, for example the pilot is the only class in which can pilot a chopper, stating they have an air advantage, but they may only use a knife, and a pistol to defend themselves on ground, the marksman goes with its name, only class that can use snipers, but can only use pistols, and knifes on the side, basic infantry use mostly assult rifles, but can use grenades, SMGs, pistols, assultrifles, and knifes, the rocketerr is an essential class for victory, the may use RPGs, ONLY to shoot tanks (busses lol basicly), and aircrafts out of the sky or on the ground, and they can only use RPGs, pistols, and knifes, and finially my favorite class the general What a Face , the General may use all weapons, except for the RPG, but the general only has THREE lives, they also are used for strategic gameplay, and roleplay, example being, placing a meeting with the enemy general.

More specific rules will be announced in the lobby hope to see you all there! Very Happy

Better Fin?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 7th August 2010, 1:35 pm

I think it's funny that, words are the least appealing on the internet when presented in a format of which it's most correct.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusFenix132 7th August 2010, 6:27 pm

so does this mean your not coming then Sad lol?
MarcusFenix132
MarcusFenix132
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 7th August 2010, 6:28 pm

Well I mean, I don't even know what it is, so I don't really want to go... :/
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mattfosho77 7th August 2010, 6:28 pm

Sounds like fun you need to organize it more.
mattfosho77
mattfosho77

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000347829821

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusFenix132 7th August 2010, 6:38 pm

thanks and it is well say its like the actually military you roleplayand sorts but yet its a huge fight for multiple firepoints to capture and control like I said if I can get a night for this I will explain the rules for this in detailed text but for now I just need to know if your coming so I can tell FlyingMonkey because I want him to help me so
MarcusFenix132
MarcusFenix132
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombehkiller11 7th August 2010, 6:44 pm

This is most likely the dumbest question but is this on a video game or just on this forum?
Zombehkiller11
Zombehkiller11
I don't run fast.

Http://Xboxisyours.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusFenix132 7th August 2010, 6:45 pm

its on GTA 4 lol ya its a video game I thought of this over the nights course and thought it could wok with a fe tweaks here and there
MarcusFenix132
MarcusFenix132
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombehkiller11 7th August 2010, 6:47 pm

Ok so I would play but I do not have GTA so have fun if it works out I guess
Zombehkiller11
Zombehkiller11
I don't run fast.

Http://Xboxisyours.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusFenix132 7th August 2010, 6:58 pm

ok why are you posting on a GTA fourm then lol?
MarcusFenix132
MarcusFenix132
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 7th August 2010, 7:22 pm

MarcusFenix132 wrote:ok by now your probably sking wtf is this and my answer is military roleplay! So to get started on the rules of course there are two teams, these teams must work together to capture and hold bases throughout the game. There are 5 classes in which to choose from in the game lobby consisting of, general (I appoint this for gameplay reasons), basic infantry, rocketerrs (pardon my horrible spelling), marksman, and finially piolts. These classes all have ups and downs, for example the piolt is the only class in which can piolt a chopper, stating they have an air advantage, but they may only use a knife, and a pistol to defend themselves on ground, the marksman goes with its name, only class that can use snipers, but can only use pistols, and knifes on the side, basic infantry use mostly assult rifles, but can use grenades, SMGs, pistols, assultrifles, and knifes, the rocketerr is an essential class for victory, the may use RPGs, ONLY to shoot tanks (busses lol basicly), and aircraftsout of the sky or on th ground, and they can only use RPGs, pistols, and knifes, and finially my favorite class the general What a Face , the General may use all weapons, except for the RPG, but the general only has THREE lives, they also are used for stretegic gamply, and roleplay, example being, placing a meeting with the enemy general just to double cross him in the end? More specific rules will be announced in the lobby hope to see you all there! Very Happy

Military fail's:
Marksman= Sniper (even Though marksmen sounds more technical)
Rocketers= Indirect-Fire Infantry
Pilots= Most Pilots carry more than a pistol :/
General=Does not carry a weapon in most situations maybe a pistol.

Classes:
Infantry- Assault Rifle
Grenades
SMG
Pistol
Knife
Indirect-Fire Infantryman-
RPG
Pistol
Knife
Sniper-
Sniper Rifle
Pistol
Knife
Pilot-
SMG
Pistol
Knife
(Helicopter Privileges)
General (limit 1 per Team)-
SMG
Pistol
Knife
( V.I.P. 3 Lives)
Rules:
1 Team of Two Infantry Squads Fighting Against 1 Team of OpFor Personnel
Friendly Forces must capture key Points along the City to eradicate the enemy.
The Game restarts when:
-All OpFor Positions are taken and enemy General Killed.
-Friendly General Loses 3 Lives

*Friendly Forces are the only team that has the Annihilator Helicopter and the Buzzard Attack helicopter.
** OpFor may use the Maverick Helicopter but may only have 2, they are not aloud to ram Enemy team.
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

https://www.youtube.com/bamrpdstars

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusFenix132 7th August 2010, 8:06 pm

very good lol!
MarcusFenix132
MarcusFenix132
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 7th August 2010, 8:06 pm

MarcusFenix132 wrote:very good lol!
Thanks im the Mission Planner in our schools Army JROTC Program.
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

https://www.youtube.com/bamrpdstars

Back to top Go down

Post  mattfosho77 7th August 2010, 10:57 pm

Thats nice , its sounding awesome. But im not sure Infantry carries both assault rifles and sub machine guns? It would be better to just let infantry have assault rifles and not SMG , to make other Classes have there pros and cons, with infantry have SMG that means their more well rounded and make them the strongest. I think the RPG class should not have a pistol but a shotgun, get back to me with the ideas.
mattfosho77
mattfosho77

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000347829821

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusFenix132 8th August 2010, 1:03 am

no problem bro and nice but I dont have any add ons for the game
MarcusFenix132
MarcusFenix132
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  i Am CHeMiCaL 8th August 2010, 6:25 am

RedrumSalad wrote:
MarcusFenix132 wrote:ok by now your probably asking wtf is this and my answer is military roleplay! So to get started on the rules of course there are two teams, these teams must work together to capture and hold bases throughout the game.

There are 5 classes in which to choose from in the game lobby consisting of, general (I appoint this for gameplay reasons), basic infantry, rocketerrs (pardon my horrible spelling), marksman, and finially pilots.

These classes all have ups and downs, for example the pilot is the only class in which can pilot a chopper, stating they have an air advantage, but they may only use a knife, and a pistol to defend themselves on ground, the marksman goes with its name, only class that can use snipers, but can only use pistols, and knifes on the side, basic infantry use mostly assult rifles, but can use grenades, SMGs, pistols, assultrifles, and knifes, the rocketerr is an essential class for victory, the may use RPGs, ONLY to shoot tanks (busses lol basicly), and aircrafts out of the sky or on the ground, and they can only use RPGs, pistols, and knifes, and finially my favorite class the general What a Face , the General may use all weapons, except for the RPG, but the general only has THREE lives, they also are used for strategic gameplay, and roleplay, example being, placing a meeting with the enemy general.

More specific rules will be announced in the lobby hope to see you all there! Very Happy

Better Fin?
How did you link up your Battlefield bad co 2 stats like that? I went to the site and did everything but its being brown

i Am CHeMiCaL
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 8th August 2010, 2:43 pm

that has nothing to do with that post, PM me next time >.<
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  MarcusFenix132 8th August 2010, 5:49 pm

anyway he has a point infantry should only have assult rifles!
MarcusFenix132
MarcusFenix132
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 26th August 2010, 6:57 pm

This looks acceptionally fun. If you are hosting one and I'm on, invite me.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down