Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Walking Dead (General Thread)

+64
Cloakey100
WestHybrid 360
Ryanhw12
stephen b1690
lamboman1342
RackCity_Bills
KGBOOM
HorseDick.MPEG
VCS Klutch
ApocalypseVVolf.
xxTITAN 08xx
Eaglendia
bman4782
mboddz751
Super Mega King
Mattiicus
Silvatos.
NICCSACC666
Joon
Zwytch
JawBuster.
steveeeee
FoundDa Kiwi
snowwolf1996
andrew
Desert Sleepy
x Swiftyy v
Jagdgeschwader
snake eyez 89
KZ Powned
. ADestroyer360
eaustinn36
RedrumSalad
Bornkillajazzman
Froddoyo
Ravenger
Garquin
xxchupacabra4xx
Meatshield718
JumpingSNIPA
Zombehkiller11
Kush Befor Dusk
kevhost112
eegleindia
VrAzZLe Meister
Flasktoss55
Dexta117
Vicious Fox
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Made in Finland
G00EY LOUIE
Zomando
Mander A1
BLACK SNOW 13
Masta Shef
NegativeHUNTER
Pwnisher James
B Mane65
sgt zombie23
Cry Vengeance
oO Coggy Oo
AaUndeadMarine
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
68 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Garquin 6th December 2010, 8:09 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Very nice way to end the season. I only wish the doctor would have came along.

Also, way to kick off the bad actor Walking Dead. Very Happy
wait which one?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Walking Dead (General Thread)

Post  Meatshield718 6th December 2010, 8:13 pm

The black chick.

Cry and I were watching an episode and practically grimaced every time she said a line.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 6th December 2010, 8:17 pm

Ahh yea I didn't like her I did like the CDC guy though oh well. I like how the finally used the grenade I thought they just forgot about it

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 6th December 2010, 9:08 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:The black chick.

Cry and I were watching an episode and practically grimaced every time she said a line.

... I kinda agree I mean where the fuck did she come from?
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 6th December 2010, 9:09 pm

Garquin wrote:Ahh yea I didn't like her I did like the CDC guy though oh well. I like how the finally used the grenade I thought they just forgot about it

yeah, same here. although the explosion was cheesy and the window just fell apart. it didnt look exactly real.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 6th December 2010, 9:10 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
Garquin wrote:Ahh yea I didn't like her I did like the CDC guy though oh well. I like how the finally used the grenade I thought they just forgot about it

yeah, same here. although the explosion was cheesy and the window just fell apart. it didnt look exactly real.
it only blew out the one window perfectly

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 6th December 2010, 9:11 pm

KZ Powned wrote:damnit now we gotta wait till next season to find out lori is a slut

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 5374_110
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 6th December 2010, 9:19 pm

Well, Season One is over and I had fun with it. Season Two starts filming in February 2011, so we won't be seeing The Walking Dead until September probably of next year.

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 OFHmF

Go read the goddamn comics already before I kill you, it's already diverged from the series a bi and the comic has done things you can't do on TV.

Go get THE WALKING DEAD: COMPENDIUM ONE it's 35 bucks on amazon which is a fucking steal. It covers issues #1-48 of the comic. I got it for 60 at Comic Con. It's over 1000 pages of zombie goodness. Do not buy the trades, you'd be spending more money than you have to. Compendium One covers the first 8 volumes of the comic.

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Compendium-One/dp/1607060760

Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 7th December 2010, 2:34 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:
KZ Powned wrote:damnit now we gotta wait till next season to find out lori is a slut

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 5374_110

Lol.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th December 2010, 2:58 pm

Just caught up and watched 4,5,6.

AMAZING. Shanes got me worried though, he's getting a bit crazy.

Favorite Characters: Daryll and Glenn

Man, Jenner was fuckin nuts man, sad sad story.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 8th December 2010, 5:34 pm

DeadApe wrote:Just caught up and watched 4,5,6.

AMAZING. Shanes got me worried though, he's getting a bit crazy.

Favorite Characters: Daryll and Glenn

Man, Jenner was fuckin nuts man, sad sad story.

Despite the moral conflict in-between, Jenner's theory wasn't all that crazy, he didn't exactly have anything left to live for, so he just lived until the end peacefully, can't do anything but respect his decision.

Plus, he did help the group out alot, they needed that nights rest without worry.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th December 2010, 6:08 pm

Just saying his story was fuckin sad.

" SHE RAN THIS PLACE, I JUST WORK HERE. SHE WAS A GENIUS, IM JUST DR. EDWIN JENNER. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME ON THE TABLE. IF SHE WERE ALIVE SHE WOULD HAVE FIGURED SOMETHING OUT. "
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th December 2010, 5:40 am

I'm so fucking stocked right now Very Happy just found a YouTube channel with the whole first season of walking dead on it. I am gonna watch ep 1 tonight and the rest tomorrow.

p.s. The black kid in episode 1 is a Faggot for hitting the guy in the face with a shovel
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 9th December 2010, 8:32 pm

Well time to wait almost a whole year for season 2. I loved season one I jizzed everytime the new episodes came on.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 7th January 2011, 1:15 pm

Didn't realize this came out. Filming for Season Two should start soon.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (General Thread) - Page 8 Empty Walking Dead Season 2

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th July 2011, 4:59 am

So I missed the teaser aired during 'Breaking Bad'. Anybody know another time I can catch it? And what did ya think of it if you watched it?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th July 2011, 5:51 am

You mean this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT5bH86y-c8

What is it with all this incompetence of looking for information and data with kids these days? You got the whole internet for yourself, why not use it?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  snake eyez 89 18th July 2011, 12:16 pm

looks great cant wait for it Very Happy
snake eyez 89
snake eyez 89
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th July 2011, 12:24 pm

YES, cannot wait.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th July 2011, 5:49 pm

Well Finland technically I did use the internet. I knew somebody would link a video out of a forum of hundreds of members. It's called laziness. Very Happy
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th July 2011, 8:44 pm

Sweet. They better have more than six episodes though.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 18th July 2011, 8:47 pm

Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 18th July 2011, 8:50 pm

Yeeeeeeeah Boy!!!!! we have waited ages for this, can anyone post a link to watch it online when it comes out? us in the UK have to wait awhile before it airs here.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th July 2011, 8:51 pm

Wow deadape I was in the middle of merging and it said "topic does not exist"...

Way to steal my glory.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 18th July 2011, 9:30 pm

Why is it that when season 2 comes out in America season 1 comes out here Sad Smile
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next