Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled

+7
AaUndeadMarine
Mander A1
Garquin
BLACK SNOW 13
GNARLYS BUDDY
Made in Finland
DeadApe
11 posters

Go down

Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled

Post  DeadApe 12th August 2010, 5:11 pm

Taken from IGN.com

Today Activision announced two collector's editions for Call of Duty: Black Ops. For players who want to spend a little additional cash, they can get the Hardened Edition, while players with money to burn can get the coveted Prestige Edition.

The Hardened Edition includes the game, a limited edition medal, an exclusive avatar outfit for your 360 avatar or PS Home character, as well as four extra cooperative maps. The Prestige Edition includes everything in the Hardened Edition, as well as a remote controlled surveillance vehicle that can transmit both video and audio to the controller, and has a range of up to 200 feet.

Both of these products are currently available for pre-order, with the Hardened Edition being listed at $79.99, while the Prestige Edition is retailing for $149.99.

Call of Duty: Black Ops releases world wide on November 9th, 2010.

Well I got to say that the remote control car sounds pretty awesome. But "Four extra cooperative maps." Thats fucking gay, not that I am getting the game anyway, but when developers put maps and weapons and other things that limit your gameplay experience on special editions or pre-orders it really pisses me off.

Last edited by DeadApe on 14th August 2010, 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty Re: Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled

Post  Made in Finland 12th August 2010, 6:53 pm

DeadApe wrote:when developers put maps and weapons and other things that limit your gameplay experience on special editions or pre-orders it really pisses me off.
What I've been saying for the past 4 years...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Empty Re: Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 12th August 2010, 9:59 pm

how much u wanna bet u unlock the car later as you rank up anyways like BF:BC2
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

https://www.youtube.com/bamrpdstars

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th August 2010, 10:00 pm

GNARLYS BUDDY wrote:how much u wanna bet u unlock the car later as you rank up anyways like BF:BC2
I'm pretty sure you can't unlock something in real life by leveling up in a game...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 12th August 2010, 10:02 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
GNARLYS BUDDY wrote:how much u wanna bet u unlock the car later as you rank up anyways like BF:BC2
I'm pretty sure you can't unlock something in real life by leveling up in a game...
Oh you get a car in real life i thought it was the ingame car you got.
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th August 2010, 6:09 am

Update: The four cooperative map packs are actually the 4 nazi zombie maps from WaW. Interesting.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th August 2010, 6:24 am

Interesting?

More like retarded if you ask me.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 14th August 2010, 7:24 am

DeadApe wrote:Update: The four cooperative map packs are actually the 4 nazi zombie maps from WaW. Interesting.
Wow really WWII places with Modern Weaponry. Treyarch Fucks up yet again!
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th August 2010, 11:36 am

I find that pretty cool Also You are gonna get the game deadape so don't even lie

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th August 2010, 1:24 pm

GNARLYS BUDDY wrote:Wow really WWII places with Modern Weaponry. Treyarch Fucks up yet again!
Y'know the battlefields don't cease to exist once the war is over...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 14th August 2010, 3:29 pm

It's pretty gay that they'd relese those maps in the special editions of the game. They'd better become available as DLC. Also, I hope they've done some renovations to Nazi Zombies. Seriously it should be one of the main focus's of the game. Just think of how awesome fully customizable Nazi Zombies would be (basically Reach's firefight, where you could determine the number of rounds, difficulty, weapons, what types of creatures would spawn during each round, and even have an option to play as the enemy). It'd be so sick.
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 20th August 2010, 4:05 pm

an R/C car for the price of kinect....

FUUUUUCK THAT SHIT
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 20th August 2010, 5:36 pm

Mander wrote:It's pretty gay that they'd relese those maps in the special editions of the game. They'd better become available as DLC. Also, I hope they've done some renovations to Nazi Zombies. Seriously it should be one of the main focus's of the game. Just think of how awesome fully customizable Nazi Zombies would be (basically Reach's firefight, where you could determine the number of rounds, difficulty, weapons, what types of creatures would spawn during each round, and even have an option to play as the enemy). It'd be so sick.

+1
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 20th August 2010, 6:20 pm

Mander wrote:It's pretty gay that they'd relese those maps in the special editions of the game. They'd better become available as DLC. Also, I hope they've done some renovations to Nazi Zombies. Seriously it should be one of the main focus's of the game. Just think of how awesome fully customizable Nazi Zombies would be (basically Reach's firefight, where you could determine the number of rounds, difficulty, weapons, what types of creatures would spawn during each round, and even have an option to play as the enemy). It'd be so sick.

+9001
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 20th August 2010, 8:47 pm

Black Ops Prestige World Wide Edition unveiled Stepbrothers-300x213

PRESTIGE, WORLDWIDE WIDE WIDEEE
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 20th August 2010, 9:39 pm