Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay

+14
AaUndeadMarine
El Mexi Can 915
A Chaotic GOD
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
Snake4199
SilentBokChoi
G00EY LOUIE
joecruely
DeadApe
snake eyez 89
oO Coggy Oo
Zomando
Garquin
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay

Post  Snake4199 1st September 2010, 9:59 pm

I only got the trial of case zero and the graphics are pretty good. They aren't horrible. I noticed the on the sign the population was 753 i think... but still. It could be possible to wipe them all out! Anyway there are a 10 things you guys should know if you don't know already.
1: Hunting Shop Accessible Through Roof
2: Battery + Rake = Electric Rake
3: Spray Paint + Cone = Air Horn (Pops Zombies' Heads)
4: Bucket + Drill = Bucket Drill
5: Whiskey + Newspaper = Molotov
6: Pitchfork + Shotgun = Boomstick
7: Chainsaw + Paddle = Paddlesaw
8: Nails + Bat = Spiked Bat
9: Nails + Propane Tank = I.E.D (Improvised Explosive Device)
10: Beer + Hard Hat = Beer Hat (Health)

(All i discovered for now) [EDITED]
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead rising 2 Case zero gameplay

Post  AaUndeadMarine 1st September 2010, 11:20 pm

Snake4199 wrote:I only got the trial of case zero and the graphics are pretty good. They aren't horrible. I noticed the on the sign the population was 753 i think... but still. It could be possible to wipe them all out! Anyway there are a 10 things you guys should know if you don't know already.
1: Hunting Shop Accessible Through Roof
2: Battery + Rake = Electric Rake
3: Spray Paint + Cone = Air Horn (Pops Zombies' Heads)
4: Bucket + Drill = Bucket Drill
5: Whiskey + Newspaper = Molotov
6: Pitchfork + Shotgun = Boomstick
7: Chainsaw + Paddle = Paddlesaw
8: Nails + Bat = Spiked Bat
9: Nails + Propane Tank = I.E.D (Improvised Explosive Device)
10: Beer + Hard Hat = Beer Hat (Health)

(All i discovered for now) [EDITED]
were do u get the hard hat pitchfork spray paint and battery??
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi 1st September 2010, 11:30 pm

Lol Dead Rising 1 Was VERY Easy until around the end where the military come in,they kind of just pwn you with thier machine gun.
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 2nd September 2010, 2:21 am

@ AaUndeadMarine
there's pitch fork is in the hardware store and the spraypaint is in the safehouse next to the rack or some where around it
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 2nd September 2010, 2:23 am

SilentBokChoi wrote:Lol Dead Rising 1 Was VERY Easy until around the end where the military come in,they kind of just pwn you with thier machine gun.

Nah that was easy whats hard is getting all the survivors
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 2nd September 2010, 2:36 am

look i beat mass effect 2 on insane mode, and it was easy.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 2nd September 2010, 4:23 am

MagicMan313 wrote:look i beat mass effect 2 on insane mode, and it was easy.
Lol nice picture

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 2nd September 2010, 9:34 am

Snake4199 wrote:I noticed the on the sign the population was 753 i think... but still. It could be possible to wipe them all out!

Um I've killed over 1000. There's an achievement for killing 1000 in 1 playthrough./
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 2nd September 2010, 5:57 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:were do u get the hard hat pitchfork spray paint and battery??

Hard hat's on the roof right next to bob's hunting store by a little wooden walkway
Pitchfork is in the hardware store
Spray paint Purple is on the gas station roof and Green is in the alleyway going behind sheriff's office
Snake4199
Snake4199

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi 2nd September 2010, 6:09 pm

Yeah Get the achievment for 1000,Theres definetly more than 753,and then again people in cars were trying to get out and were stopped at the roadblock so that adds a few.
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 2nd September 2010, 6:59 pm

Not to mention the ones that came from las vegas they could have walked to there

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 2nd September 2010, 9:50 pm

yeah its just the pop of residents.. doesnt include the military or the vegas people or the people who abandoned their cars
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 3rd September 2010, 1:34 pm

I love this game.. It's not perfect, but for 400 microsoft points it's the best deal you'll ever get. It's got great replayability, as I've beaten it over 5 times, gotten all the achievements, and still am stoked to play more. I don't get how Chuck doesn't become infected when he's bitten though, but whatever, it's still fun. I love how the zombies split right where you hit them with a chainsaw or sword, although the bodies disappear right away when you do that, compared to when killed by a different weapon the bodies stay on screen as long as you're in that area (which is awesome).

Overall though, Case Zero has given me confidence in Dead Rising 2 again after it was lost by seeing some awful gameplay videos in early demos of the game.
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 3rd September 2010, 3:36 pm

only just got Dr2 case zero its boss i made a bat with nails in it Very Happy
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 3rd September 2010, 3:44 pm

if u have the demo it take the real game to down load in 1 second
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBokChoi 3rd September 2010, 3:58 pm

Yes This is the best 400 ms points ive ever spent,i have more hours into it than zombie apocalypse.My favorite weapon?The Paddle Saw,or the air horn.
SilentBokChoi
SilentBokChoi
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3