Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon!

+3
DeadApe
AaUndeadMarine
G00EY LOUIE
7 posters

Go down

Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon!

Post  G00EY LOUIE 11th September 2010, 3:20 pm

Even though this has nothing to do with zombies(maybe), Pirates of the Carribean 4 is coming out sometime soon. I'm not sure if its 4 or 5 or what the name is but whatever.

How do you know this? Who are you TMZ?
Great question! I know this because my TV production teacher, Mr. Altenburg, helped work on it this summer in Hawaii so he said that it should be out in theaters sometime soon.

I heard that it was being shot in _________________________ so you are lying!
I don't really care if you think that I'm lying or not but I'm just letting you guys in on the G00EY Loop.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty Re: Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon!

Post  AaUndeadMarine 11th September 2010, 4:53 pm

your facts are not backed up by anyone but you and a teacher....
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon! Empty Re: Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming soon!

Post  DeadApe 11th September 2010, 6:13 pm

I am so in the GOOEY loop right now.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 11th September 2010, 6:39 pm

lol and ya i have heard a few things about there being a new one coming out
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 11th September 2010, 6:54 pm

My teacher was in WWII and he told me that the Nazis won, if you've heard anything else then you've been lied to because who told you that wasn't fighting in the WWII.

But seriously though, the script for Pirates of the Carribean 4 was finished months ago and it has been on the news a couple times already, this is nothing new y'know... Then again, no one gives a fuck because those movies all suck.

Also nice Undead-Xbox related announcement.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 11th September 2010, 9:15 pm

Made in Finland wrote:My teacher was in WWII and he told me that the Nazis won, if you've heard anything else then you've been lied to because who told you that wasn't fighting in the WWII.

But seriously though, the script for Pirates of the Carribean 4 was finished months ago and it has been on the news a couple times already, this is nothing new y'know... Then again, no one gives a fuck because those movies all suck.

No problem, just kkepin ya in the loop. lol.
Also, there are many threads on this that have nothing to do with Undead Xbox or zombies. Just look at the politics thread. I don't see you criticizing that thread.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 11th September 2010, 9:18 pm

G00EY LOUIE wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:My teacher was in WWII and he told me that the Nazis won, if you've heard anything else then you've been lied to because who told you that wasn't fighting in the WWII.

No problem, just kkepin ya in the loop. lol.
Also, there are many threads on this that have nothing to do with Undead Xbox or zombies. Just look at the politics thread. I don't see you criticizing that thread.

That's because the "politics" thread is under general discussions, not UX related Announcements (fin was being sarcastic y'know).

Speaking of, that's where this thread is going.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 11th September 2010, 9:18 pm

ya but thats in general-discussion and this is in undeadxbox announcements
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 11th September 2010, 9:20 pm

Well i consider this an announcement to tell everyone whats going on. Anyways I just wanted to let the people who like these movies know about this and thats it.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 11th September 2010, 11:19 pm

the Announments tab is were Undead Xbox RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTS go.. not your crazy stories on how your teacher made pirates of the carribean
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 12th September 2010, 4:16 am

I can safely say I'm in the G00EY Loop.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down