Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old

+22
sgt zombie23
Ermy Bermy
A Chaotic GOD
JumpingSNIPA
Garquin
A Groovy Tophat
Spiderman
Made in Finland
zombie dude
Slacker Hero
. ADestroyer360
BOBBY BOCCE
B Mane65
ABigSoggy Wafle
AaUndeadMarine
Meatshield718
eaustinn36
Masterofkills09
MrKurt2012
Super Mega King
DeadApe
NegativeHUNTER
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty Re: RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old

Post  NegativeHUNTER 18th October 2010, 8:28 pm

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/#/video:5591 New Trailer

there's also some stuff about the new mythological creatures in the DLC section.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty Re: RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old

Post  Spiderman 19th October 2010, 3:52 pm

4 Horses (click to see the 4th huurr)
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 800px-11
Union Suit
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 800px-10
Legend of the Apocalypse
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Undead10
Zombie Hunter
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 511px-10
Coincidence? RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 250px-Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness

GREENMAN
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 20th October 2010, 8:22 pm

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/news/article/10851/12_new_achievements_trophies_in_the_red_dead_redemption_undead_nightmare_pack
Rockstar released some of the achievements for the Undead nightmare pack

One of them is:
KINGPIN
Fight off 8 unique players during your reign on top during Land Grab in Free Roam.

Zombie free roam, or an addition to regular free roam. But if it was just an addition, then why say unique players unless they mean infected?

Free roam in Undead Nightmare?
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 20th October 2010, 8:24 pm

GREENMAN wrote:http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/news/article/10851/12_new_achievements_trophies_in_the_red_dead_redemption_undead_nightmare_pack
Rockstar released some of the achievements for the Undead nightmare pack

One of them is:
KINGPIN
Fight off 8 unique players during your reign on top during Land Grab in Free Roam.

Zombie free roam, or an addition to regular free roam. But if it was just an addition, then why say unique players unless they mean infected?

Free roam in Undead Nightmare?

I think unique means different players every time, an example being lets say I own a piece of land and magicman comes I shoot him he dies, thats one towards the achievement, then magicman comes at me again it would not count because I already killed him and he is not unique. Not sure if thats what they mean or zombies like you said.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 20th October 2010, 8:42 pm

I see what you mean but then again i hate your face. Also rockstar has disappointed before like in GTA when you can "climb telephone poles" and jump on every truck and just not in that 1 mission
Maybe there is hope for freeroam but I wont get my hopes up.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th October 2010, 8:49 pm

i dunno it seems pretty cool but we will have to just wait and see. we should have someone who doesnt mind it being only single player zombies buy it ( like me ) and tell you everything about it. really does look pretty cool though
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 20th October 2010, 9:58 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:i dunno it seems pretty cool but we will have to just wait and see. we should have someone who doesnt mind it being only single player zombies buy it ( like me ) and tell you everything about it. really does look pretty cool though
Its not only single player

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 20th October 2010, 10:27 pm

Yeah we are just debating there being a undead free roam since they already confirmed undead overrun, which is a wave based multiplayer mode and land grab which is still unknown.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 21st October 2010, 5:11 pm

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 23rd October 2010, 4:45 pm

Land grab inst about zombies its a free mode game type.
Also,
RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Bigfoo10 Posted on rock stars website by rock star.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 23rd October 2010, 5:04 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit we gotta fight off zombies and then go hunt a bigfoot, this is gunna be interesting
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 23rd October 2010, 5:35 pm

I wantz unicornz
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 24th October 2010, 12:01 pm

Bigfoot...AND PROFESOR MACDOUGAL

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 24th October 2010, 12:21 pm

Pwnage Video
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 24th October 2010, 3:47 pm

Was that BIGFOOT i just saw? or was that a humongous zombie? Shocked
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 24th October 2010, 4:02 pm

CiTRiCzReVeNg3 wrote:Was that BIGFOOT i just saw? or was that a humongous zombie? Shocked
THATS bigfoot also Beautiful Tauren

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 25th October 2010, 1:30 pm

Launch trailer http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/news

Pretty wierd bro

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th October 2010, 2:08 pm

This DLC is gonna be fucking BROLIC.

I love the wierd old school horror plot.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ermy Bermy 25th October 2010, 2:59 pm

It would definitley be more fun if they brough this out on the 31st October. Laughing
Ermy Bermy
Ermy Bermy
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

RDR: Undead Nightmare DLC (NEW INFO) and sum old - Page 2 Empty New single player trailer just posted on rockstar.com

Post  Ermy Bermy 25th October 2010, 3:04 pm

Ermy Bermy
Ermy Bermy
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 25th October 2010, 4:01 pm

Garquin already posted a link to watch it, but thank you for directly posting it if people did not know how to find it lol.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 25th October 2010, 4:13 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Garquin already posted a link to watch it, but thank you for directly posting it if people did not know how to find it lol.
Derps

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ermy Bermy 25th October 2010, 6:29 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Garquin already posted a link to watch it, but thank you for directly posting it if people did not know how to find it lol.

Lol, epic failure on my part. Neutral
Ermy Bermy
Ermy Bermy
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 25th October 2010, 8:31 pm

Availability update: Please note that per Microsoft and Sony’s standard update timings, we expect the Undead Nightmare Pack to be made available for download on Xbox LIVE worldwide beginning at 12 midnight Eastern time tonight; and on PSN by tomorrow morning in the in-game store worldwide as well as the PSN Store in Europe (availability at the PSN Store in North America is expected tomorrow evening [10/26] sometime between 5-8 PM Eastern).

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 25th October 2010, 9:37 pm

Im getting it first thing in the morning.
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next