Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer

+12
MrKurt2012
zombie dude
DeadApe
Bladewind23
BAXTABEAST22
Cry Vengeance
A Groovy Tophat
BOBBY BOCCE
BLACK SNOW 13
Meatshield718
Super Mega King
NegativeHUNTER
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer

Post  NegativeHUNTER 23rd January 2011, 3:58 pm

Crysis 2 is shaping up to be an amazing game, a demo is coming out this tuesday(Jan 25) I'll see you guys on the frontline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmx-84uKOhA&feature=feedf
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty Re: Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer

Post  Super Mega King 23rd January 2011, 4:45 pm

The physics stuff like the sliding and kicking is cool. Gunplay looks very generic/Call of Duty though. I get the feeling that the game might be boring once the novelty wears off.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  Empty Re: Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer

Post  Meatshield718 23rd January 2011, 5:08 pm

Looks like a mix of Brink's smart system, Halo's armor abilities, and Call of Duty's Health and gun system.

Cool.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd January 2011, 6:03 pm

This looks very cool.
Don't see the resemblance to CoD..... Neutral
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 23rd January 2011, 6:05 pm

Looks pretty sweet.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 23rd January 2011, 7:08 pm

Agreed looks great, we will see how much we enjoy the game after putting it through our 3 weeks of playing the demo strait to see if after that long its till fun test
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 23rd January 2011, 7:47 pm

Want.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 23rd January 2011, 11:42 pm

now which game do i need to save up for? crysis 2 or brink
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 24th January 2011, 2:04 am

Jesus Christ finally a game for the 360 that at-least COMPARES to Killzone's graphics.

Crysis for the PC was great so I hope this lives up to the first.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th January 2011, 2:27 am

Bladewind23 wrote:Jesus Christ finally a game for the 360 that at-least COMPARES to Killzone's graphics.

Crysis for the PC was great so I hope this lives up to the first.

idk man, Killzone looks beautiful.

I want so bad right now.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 24th January 2011, 4:35 pm

http://pc.ign.com/articles/114/1145643p1.html

im not saying its not going to be good, and that trailer was awesome, but that is all planned out. It looked cool because they wanted it too, i don't think everyone should get there hopes up.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th January 2011, 7:48 pm

IGN's hands on with the Demo. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1145637p1.html

- Controls are extremely laggy due to high frame rate. This means that they will have to lower the multiplayer graphics to increase response time.

- Maps are too large for 6v6 combat.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 24th January 2011, 10:32 pm

Im sure they will fix the controls if they pose a big enough problem,which they seem to do and I think the maps being big is not as big a deal due to the fact you can get around the map quickly with the features they have.In example like sliding and grabbing ledges and im sure there is a speed nanosuit ability.

Also I just noticed you and magicman posted the same article lol, just different platform.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 24th January 2011, 10:39 pm

so anyways im going to be up all night playing this
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th January 2011, 10:45 pm

Yeah, I can't really base my thoughts of a game base on SHITY IGN.
Just gonna have to wait until tomorrow.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 25th January 2011, 2:28 am

Anyone else waiting for the demo?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 25th January 2011, 3:48 am

You know, this thread begs the question...Why is this in the GTA 4 section?
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 25th January 2011, 7:57 am

Ok so right now i am downloading the beta (and for me personally i doubt i will be able to complete it) and it is 1.80GB. I got the game from http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Crysis-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108e3 and i didnt actually see it on the marketplace on my xbox. So there you go, start downloading it and if i haven't completed my download before you then tell me how it is.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 25th January 2011, 10:38 am

Finished downloading at 8:00 or so about to play with negative hunter he is online hopefully he is awake, lets hope this is good. Then its two worlds 2 time maybe bulletstorm demo.

Edit: Just played it for 3 hours straight it is pretty damn good going to play it later, I have experienced only one laggy game due to a red bar in the room but besides that everythings fine and alot of fun.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 25th January 2011, 2:20 pm

i think they just have too much stuff going on at once, its frozen my xbox at least 4 times already
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 25th January 2011, 6:25 pm

My xbox runs it fine.

But after playing it for a bit it seems like they went way too much for the environment to look sexy and didn't do much with the gameplay. The moving around is sticky and weird feeling, and watching other players move around is like watching someone that's fuzzing out of reality.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 25th January 2011, 6:44 pm

I have to wait until saturday/sunday to download it because at the moment it is stuck at 1%
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 25th January 2011, 8:48 pm

Game kills my internet and freezes xbox. So fucking gay.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 25th January 2011, 8:49 pm

lololo called it.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 25th January 2011, 8:53 pm

*facepalm*
Apparently this is becoming an growing issue. People are starting to complain of it right now.

Also you call is a failure and should be set on fire with you in it...
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum