Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer

+12
MrKurt2012
zombie dude
DeadApe
Bladewind23
BAXTABEAST22
Cry Vengeance
A Groovy Tophat
BOBBY BOCCE
BLACK SNOW 13
Meatshield718
Super Mega King
NegativeHUNTER
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty Re: Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer

Post  zombie dude 25th January 2011, 9:05 pm

i don't understand, i said it wasn't going to be incredible, and it wasn't.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer  - Page 2 Empty Re: Must SEE : Crysis 2 - Multiplayer Demo Announcement Trailer

Post  M3LA 26th January 2011, 4:18 am

I have played it pretty long time and no single freeze.But damn it lags like hell.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 26th January 2011, 6:53 pm

The game looks alright and the concepts are a little generic but, still working. Were it falls flat on its face is overall gameplay.
-Jumping works only a quarter of the time. I found myself falling down the face of the building because of poor jumping mechanics. Whether I jump far enough or too far seem up to chance. Sometimes, I don't even hop off the ground. What's nice is the "Free running" aspect which means, when you jump at a ledge, you latch on and pull your self over in no time at all.
-The shooting mechanic is just shear crap. Aiming works fine for the most part. The auto aim was a little forceful at first but, I got use to it. However, in an actual fire fight, aiming shouldn't even be an option. If the guy is 10 feet near you, you swing the butt of your gun, giving your opponent ample time to empty the rest of his clip in you.
-Movement can be described in one word for this game: fast. When I hit the sprint button, suddenly I feel like I just crossed the whole map in almost no time at all. Shooting someone that is sprinting, however, is a task harder than dividing by zero.
-Powers are a great idea and are incorporated well, however, the powers that are to your disposal are a little cheap. You can use an active camouflage and I guess an "added shield". Both of these can be activated in a moments notice which can make fire fights a bit ridiculous. Take for example the typical gunner. He carries a massive machine gun and begins to unload on you. You manage to sneak around to start taking pop shots at him. Just as the first shot hits him, he turns and starts firing. You have the upper hand since you had the first shot and are making most yours. However, he turns on his shield and now you whole clip is gone and he is still standing able to keep firing at you. Say, though, you use your shield. Unlike him, he has a much bigger clip so he is able to unload many more bullets at you until your dead. I have also managed to save myself after turning my shield on at a random moment. With your shield on, you can take two gun butts to the face before dying. So if someone sneaks up behind you and hits you, they are at your mercy when you turn around.

tl;dr Game sucks ass. Close combat doesn't exist unless you count swinging your gun like an ass hole. Jumping is ok but, kind of weird. You run at like 8 bagillion miles an hour and your power ups are ridiculously unfair.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2