Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game)

+20
ABigSoggy Wafle
Sir Manguydude
eegleindia
Masterofkills09
Meatshield718
DeadApe
oO Coggy Oo
Kush Befor Dusk
Leniette
NickisanEnigma
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
BLACK SNOW 13
Kugeth8
MrKurt2012
Slacker Hero
Bladewind23
zombie dude
A Groovy Tophat
Eaglendia
24 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game)

Post  Eaglendia 6th February 2011, 6:50 pm

In front of a large office window, a tall, slender woman stood, casting a pensive gaze downward; below the plateau this building was settled on laid a twisted morass of metal and rust that was called a city some time ago. Waves of heat rose upward from the gnarled frames of ruined buildings; harsh winds kicked up loose deposits of dirt from long-dried riverbeds, and this, in addition to swirling vortices of powdery rust, reduced the air at the broken city's lowest points to a thick, blood-red haze, impenetrable to sight. The Warden adjusted her rectangular-framed glasses, the fingers of her free hand sliding idly down the glass window.

The office quarters were divided in half by metal bars, and the other half was comparatively dark, with the walls stripped of paint and marred by bloodstains and claw marks. The scent of decay wafted from the cell; a mottled claw emerged from the shadows, wrapping enormous, spindly fingers around one of the thick bars. A creature pulled itself from the dark; the Prisoner was vaguely humanoid in shape and at least eight feet tall, dressed in damp rags, with a mouth sealed shut by stitches and eyes covered by bloodied bandages. The creature supported itself, able to move about the cell despite the deep wounds that marked its blackened skin, and cracked bones protruding from the joints of its arms and legs. It began to work its jaw around riotously, and quickly the stitches that held its mouth shut stretched and gave way; as its maw widened, it began screaming and howling, grabbing the metal bars with two massive fists and shaking them with force that rattled the entire building on its foundation. It could not continue this act for long, however, as the stitches sealed themselves up autonomously, like a sort of macabre zipper.

The Warden appeared tense, sighing through gritted teeth. Adjusting her tie, she turned to face the Prisoner's cell before speaking.

“Yeah, I'm with you on that one. This place is a shithole.” she said, brushing the dust off the shoulders of her button-down dress shirt. The Warden began to speak in a tone uncharacteristically calm and earnest before turning again to face the window, leaning forward and pressing her forehead against the glass to better stare into the nebulous red haze. “Wonder if there's anyone still down there...”

Much to her chagrin, the status quo was now immutable; Sylvetica was beyond repair. The world had once flourished; magic and technology existed in near-utopian harmony, until a fatal imbalance occurred, and in two short days, the entire city's history was reduced to rust and ashes, and the population nearly wiped out. During this time, she and the Prisoner had observed from the relative safety of the Vault; the facility that served as their safe haven was originally intended to detain prisoners too dangerous or simply too powerful to be held in a normal penitentiary, but it did well to protect the two of them from the ensuing chaos.

“Guess it's too late for them now.” She groaned, and the Prisoner tilted its head and approached the cell bars, as if curious about what she had to say. “We've got to think about ourselves now, right?”

The Warden turned and made her way across the chamber, speaking as she walked. “I've got a plan.” she said, “We're going to take this city back, you hear me? But the two of us can't handle it alone... which is why I'm going to be recruiting some help.”

She grinned, pushing aside a steel-tipped scourge fastened at her hip to access her pocket, and retrieved a small artifact. It was a solid gold pin, made in the image of a man behind cell bars, head hung low, leaning forward with a hand pressed against the wall. A dim light reflected off the object as the woman twirled it between her fingertips, and despite the lack of detail, the man appeared dazzling and animated as he was pitiful or defeated, as if taking leaden steps forward to grasp at an impossible escape.

“And if worst comes to worst, I think I know where you'll be getting your next meal.” Still appearing confused, the Prisoner stretched an arm between the cell bars and clamped a massive fist shut, attempting to grab the ornament; The Warden laughed as she withdrew it from his reach, then stepped back and began to fasten it to her sleeve's cuff. “Things have been so grave around here... I think it's a wonderful time for a game, wouldn't you say?”

Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) SylveticanStrife

This is Sylvetican Strife, a text-based, collaborative storytelling forum game.

“So... what is this again?”

A text-based, collaborative storytelling forum game. It'll play out a little like a forum roleplay, but in the style of a sorts-of elimination fight.

“Alright. I join and kill everyone with my +3 Blessed Sword of Elvenkind.”
That's not quite how things go around these parts. Have a seat, Doug.
You'll be creating a character, and though “strife” is the name of the game, you won't just be killing people left and right. There will be a number of rounds, and one of you will die in each. Who dies will be decided by me, maybe a third party, and of course, your writing. The victim's player will write their own death scene should they desire, allowing them to die in the most befitting manner within reason; otherwise, it will be handled by myself or someone among the remaining players. After their character's death, a player is eliminated from the game. Characters may not die in any manner other than this.

“Good thing my character is God!”
Doug.
God damnit, Doug. Get back in your seat.
Defeat is based on how well you write and deal with the rules of the game. Not how strong your character is. If your character is poorly written or abuses power to be needlessly unstoppable, deus ex machina will be against you; this is not a foe you want to fight, as there is simply no winning.

“Wait, I have to write?”
Collaborative storytelling with a competitive edge. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not going to be an English teacher. I'm not expecting perfection. The idea is “creativity”, and moving the story along is the main priority. There's a few things I expect you to abstain from, however.
***Cheesewhizzing. Godmodding. Insinuating that the actions your character takes always happen successfully without contest, excessively controlling other characters, etc.

***Blatantly abstracting from English grammar.

***Lack of commitment. Try to stay active, please. I don't expect much, again, but inactivity is the enemy of these sort of games; I'm hoping that everyone that signs up will be able to post at least once every day or two.

“Controlling other characters? What do you mean?”
This is a free-for-all, but you're also all working together to tell a story. Multiple perspectives of a character adds an interesting element to the game, and allows players to add interesting elements to the story. However, keep in mind that you're generally supposed to be writing your own character, not everyone else's. Also remember that to properly write a character, you have to know them; I'd like the first few rounds to be primarily used for personal character development. We'll see how it goes. Abuse your liberties, and rocks may fall on you.

“I was writing a really cool post, but someone posted before me!”
Never fear. Your troubles are easily absolved by the word “reserved”.
If you're writing something long (or if you're a slow writer, like myself), you might need some time to get it done. If this is the case, simply make a post stating the word “reserved” and edit it, changing the body to your completed post when you are ready. Other people might be waiting, however; for now, let's say “reserves” will last an hour and a half. After that, someone is free to jump in and post, or reserve to make a post.
I'm not expecting you to write a novel, by the by. There's no requirement to how long your posts have to be, though you might find yourselves playing parts in or writing large action sequences, or perhaps long dialogues between multiple characters, depending on how things play out.

“My body is ready. Where do I sign up?”
For you or other people to be able to reference/write well about your character, we're going to need you to put plenty of info in your signup sheet. Follow these guidelines!

**Name: Your character's name or alias. Easy enough, I hope?
**Race: Are you a human? A demon, cyborg, elf? Tree? Anything you can come up with works here, but if it really requires longer than a sentence or two, it might belong in the biography—let's be intuitive about where this information belongs, if we can! I'm not posing any limitations here; you can be anything you want, but only if you can conduct yourself seriously.
**Weapons/Items/Abilities: Does your character fight with something unique, or anything at all? Does he/she have any special items they use/possess, or any notable personal effects? What are their special abilities that make them important enough to have been selected? Everyone knows, anything goes.
**Description: What do they look like? Anything we should know about their personality? I would rather not accept pictures, but I suppose they're okay; if this is your plan, remember that writing at least -something- will better your chances of being selected.
**Biography: Your character's history and previous accomplishments; who are they in their respective universe, and what have they done?

“Alright, I think I understand. Character Name: Naruto Uzumaki...”
DOUG
PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN NOW
You're going to be using an original character for this; that is, one you've created. Inspiration is fine, but I want to see a character from your mind or a story you've written or something. “inspiration is fine” does not mean you can take your favorite character from one of your Japanese animes, crack open the thesaurus, and change the name to something clever and mysterious. Again, the only limitations regarding your character here are that you need a good signup and solid characterization for interaction with others, and you need to be able to be at least somewhat serious in whatever you do. Stupid or obvious joke entries will not be accepted, nor even considered.

“tl:dr?”
If you couldn't suffer through reading that, this is not the game for you.
“Can I just get a summary then?”
Sylvetican Strife. Players take turns collaborating to write a story, “chapters” end with one of the characters dying. That person will write themselves off and be on their merry way, after which we'll move on to the next chapter.

Remember these things, as they will be useful during gameplay and character creation:
***None of your characters were asked to participate, and none of them know anything about the universe this takes place in. They were simply taken from whatever they were doing at the time.

***This game is going to be a little bit serious. It's okay to be funny, but it's also okay to keep the drama on.

***“Strife” is the name of the game. Violence is allowed (and probably encouraged; there will be times where your character will have to fight another), but remember two things: “strife” does not always imply physical violence, and victory in in-character combat doesn't necessarily imply victory in the game.

***You'll be able to “control” and write about other characters; sometimes you're roleplaying, and other times, you're cooperating to write parts of a story. But remember: nothing in excess. Since this is a collaboration, your best bet will be to collaborate; many problems can arise from this aspect of the game, and I would rather you develop your own character before writing others. Dialogues, for example, can happen multiple ways; character A's player could make a post talking to character B and wait for that character to respond. Alternatively, one player could write both characters. How this is going to happen will all depend on the situation. The collaborative storywriting is what will mean the difference between survival and elimination.

***Only the Warden may control the Warden. The same goes for the Prisoner. (You only “control” other PCs.)

***This is a pretty unique system, and it's also just a game. Don't be offended if you're eliminated; it doesn't mean you're the worst writer, a lot of factors probably went into the decision, and I guarantee you it wasn't an easy choice for me.

***Feel free to collaborate through PMs or off the forum with other users to make plans for the story, understand your directions/characters, or just better your chances of survival in general.

That's it. Read the rules and post your signups -- but remember that you're not guaranteed in unless you're accepted. At this moment I haven't decided how many players there will be, so keep an eye out.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty Re: Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th February 2011, 7:29 pm

**Name:Thomas C.

**Race:Human

**Weapons/Items/Abilities: Swiss army knife: Has had it since he was little, always carried it with him no matter where he went.

Locking pocket knife: His favorite pocket knife, 4' strait blade that is always kept sharp.

He seems to catch on very quick and learn things in a much shorter time than others. Its as if he has a photografic memory.

**Description:Aproximatly 5' 11",Decently long Brown hair, Rectangular Framed glasses, Slight limp to his walk due to a bad right knee. Wearing a black T-shirt, a simple pair of cargo pants, and a pair of running shoes, 21 years old, A "wirey" looking man but his strength is suprising.

**Biography:Other than being a good on a computer, no one really knows anything about Thomas. He always kept to himself and didnt like being around people.. he would quickly become uncomfortable and have to find an excuse to leave. Over the years of being bullied and treated like shit, he had decided that he would rather sit inside and play video games, smoke weed and watch TV than go out into the world and deal with people... and he wanted to keep it that way as long as he possibley could. Over the years he had also grow tired of being treated badly and made fun of due to his nerdy apperance and the fact that he was an all "A" student, and had grow to have a very short explosive temper. In his last year of highschool alone he had nearly been expeled due to very large number of fights. After that his parents had helped him pay for fencing lessons so that it would help him "get out more" and have something to help him with his anger. Shortly after he started taking lessons though he had to stop do to money issues. In that short time though he had become very skilled fencing due to his nearly photografic memory. Even after all that he still had never had even one person he could consider a friend, because of this he had formed serious trust issues

**Personallity: A quiet, anti-social, short explosive tempered, man with serious trust issues.

Last edited by Tophat 44 on 7th February 2011, 5:33 am; edited 3 times in total
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Empty Re: Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game)

Post  zombie dude 6th February 2011, 8:00 pm

**Name: Nike Spalding
**Race: Human, as far as he knows
**Weapons/Items/Abilities: Nike has a unique talent to control basketballs, almost like he has a physic link to them, he can hurl them with tremendous force and can throw a basketball with extreme accuracy, some have even been heard to say that if he is in close proximity to a basketball he can control its very movement with his thought alone. The true extent of his B Ball power is unknown to even himself, he feels a terrible power swelling within him when he gets slamming and jamming. He also has the strange ability to jump at extreme height. His only known weapon is the basketball that was said to be touched by all the greatest players in the world.
**Description: A man a pride, a man of honor, a man of a confused past. He's a man that like to deal with problems head on, a no nonsense type of man. He is extremely stubborn and will go to great lengths to prove he is right. He isn't cocky, but he is extremely confident, however you would never know if you talked to him. Tall, thick, black and bald, has more strength than the average man, but nothing super human. He has a strange liking for the mythical bird know as "The Phoenix", and feels attuned to himself when in the presence of the Sun. His favorite number is 49.
**Biography: Nike isn't sure about his future, but he's even more unsure about his past. For all he knows he has only been alive for about 3 years. He woke up in a pod, with hundreds of others just like him sleeping. Shortly after waking up, he blacked out. Waking again he was this time on the street with nothing but a jersey and shorts. He stumbled into a garage knocking over a trash can, two basketballs fell over with the words "Nike" and "Spalding" on them. He took these as his names. While fleeing the garage he noticed the basketballs were following him, he later learned he had some kind of power of basketballs, he could control them. For the past three years he has been getting by on playing basketball game for money. To this day he doesn't know if waking in that pod as a horrible dream or a strange reality.

Last edited by MagicMan313 on 7th February 2011, 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 6th February 2011, 9:32 pm

**Name: Viznetkov Lunarenskaya (Alternatives: Viznet.)

**Race: Human/Demon Hybrid

**Weapons/Items/Abilities: A black longsword with demonic Onyx stones infused in the handguard. The stones, once activated, extend and widen the sword extensively, give Viznet lightning attack speed, and he can also traverse great distances to attack a target in the blink of an eye. This effect lasts a medium amount of time, then the sword returns to normal form and the stones must regain their energy overtime. Any excess energy from this process is infused with Viznet, a *positive and **negative reaction come from this. *The positive being that he gains a reactive deflection 'shield' in the form of a black mist the swirls around his body, it lasts until broken. Although a powerful deflection system, it can easily succumb to major attacks. **The negative effect causes him to partially lose his connection with the world, and his half-demon side has a chance to take control for a short, but dangerous time frame. In this time frame a number of things can happen.

Apart from his main armament, he carries a 9mm pistol that he scavenged, he uses this as a backup for when his sword's ability isn't available.

Due to his hybrid species, he carries with him a passive ability, under night-time conditions any wounds he may have are accelerated in their healing process.

His only miscellaneous item is a necklace containing his human soul.

***Viznet is eternally bonded to his sword and necklace until death, if the sword leaves his hand or it's sheath (Which hangs by his hip at all times.), for an extended time he will begin to die. The necklace is irremovable.

****The sword has an engraving on the side of it, Tantum In Nex, the rest of the engraving is missing.

**Description: 6' 2", wears jeans, biker boots, a t-shirt and a leather jacket. Brown hair, somewhat pale skin, blue eyes that turn black whenever the sword's active ability is used.

**Biography: Viznet was orphaned at two, but always lived on his own from that point on. He read hundreds of books of English, Russian, and Latin languages, becoming proficient in all of them and whatever those books were about. When he was just entering his teenage years he was found by his kin from the demon side. They granted him a weapon and abilities according to his personality and knowledge. Thus he gained the sword; he spent the rest of those years practicing and studying all of the arts and ways pertaining to swordsmanship. His last accomplishment was the killing of his father, who had slaughtered hundreds of humans on his own accord, including Viznet's mother.

**Personality: Psychologically scarred beyond belief, he has many problems with keeping his sanity in check. His take on others is neutral until he learns more about them, then he puts a permanent attitude in his head towards them. He is somewhat sadistic, obviously dark and more of a loner. Even with this in mind, if he gains friendship in certain people he will become excessively loyal and will go so far as to sacrifice himself to keep them alive.

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 6th February 2011, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 6th February 2011, 9:49 pm

Name:The Sidekick or sometimes Sidekick, Prototype One or Jason.

Race: Android

Weapons/Items/Abilities: Sidekick has got a few abilities thanks to the various programs installed to his hardware.

The Grappling Hook: Possibly his greatest ability/utility is his Grappling Hook. The Grappling Hook is crafted from a titanium alloy for the hook and a simple reed rope for the end, this hook can used by pressing a small button near his right hand. Once pressed, his hand extends out and takes on the image of a gun, with the hook pointing out of the end. When done, the hook can be shot and using to hook unto it need be. Sidekick tends to use this when needing to zip line up a building or possibly swinging for building to building.

Utility Belt: Sidekick also comes equip with the old trusty utility belt. Contained in the belt are a myriad of items used to help him out of a jam. Currently, he has the following in his belt; seven (7) smoke pellets, one (1) small first aid kit, three (3) pulse grenades and one (1) lockpick. The utility belt can hold up to 10 pounds of items and is worn on The Sidekick's waist.

Fighting Styles: The Sidekick has been programmed in three different fighting disciplines and has been programmed to only disarm and disable, never to kill.

1.) Boxing - The Sidekick's main programming has been in the art of Boxing. He uses a southpaw stance, tending to jab and weave more often times then not. He tends to be appear to look tense when fighting and likes to jab and move away rather then move forward and use power punches. He has little control when it comes to uppercuts and crosscuts, his power hits are sloppy and weak in most cases.

2.) Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - The Sidekick's tends to disable opponents with this particular type of stance, called Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. This relies on using joint locks and chokes to weaken one's opponent. He tends to attempt this after he has weakened them with his boxing techniques. This is The Sidekick's bread and butter, more times then not he attempts this with most opponents hoping to submit them.

3.) Fencing - The Sidekick has a third defensive fighting stance, used less often then not. Fencing is the art of using a thin bladed weapon to disable an opponent. He takes an passive role during fencing, tending to counter attacks more times then most, when he feels he's at an advantage he'll lunge at said opponent to end the fight quick.

Description: The Sidekick is a 5'7 and 150 lbs. The Sidekick's face is boyish in nature, he's got oval seafoam green eyes and wispy jet black hair that falls on his face often times. His eyebrows pierce up and often give him a very determined courageous look whenever he's emoting, which isn't often. His skin is light, with specks of freckles caked on for effect. He appears to look about fifteen years of age. Since The Sidekick is a unfinished prototype, the only skin added was his head and neck, the rest of his body is a metallic silvery like substance. Because of this he has no other distinct features on his body, including a genital.

If you examine him closely, you can see some of the wiring and circuity in and around his body. But The Sidekick is not nude. He's clothed in a motocross like garb, a one piece leather like piece. It's a deep black with embroidering on the front in a stylish font saying : PROTOTYPE. On the back on this suit is a patch stitched on claiming: PROPERTY OF ALVERON INDUSTRIES. Along with this, The Sidekick also has his trusty utility belt on his waist. The utility belt is attached firmly on his waist acting as a belt. He's wearing nothing on his feet nor hands so you can see the metallic skin clashing along with his light skin on his face. His posture is straight and correct with arms at his side, he's standing almost like he waiting to get turned on.

Personality:

Sidekick's personality:

Sidekick is a very cold calculating individual. Alveron Industries hired programmers from the best schools in the country to work on his AI. These programmers had one condition to working on his AI, to be able to give him somewhat of a free will. Thus, Sidekick somewhat has a mind of his own and has more freewill than the average robot would. Obviously, Alveron Industries made these programmers input fail safes in his AI in case it ever went haywire. These fail safes includes specific phrases and commands that must be uttered in order to get Sidekick to instinctively obey. The other fail safe in his programming was that he was not allowed to kill human beings, not matter how hard he may try his programming simply will not let him. He can maim and injure a human but never deal a killing blow.

Forming his own personality, Sidekick is a cold, convening and calculating person. He has a sort superior attitude about him. His AI inhibits him to always calculate seven steps ahead of the current situation and make room for error. He is not above using people and his environment to get ahead. The Sidekick treats most challenges like a game, he's willing to participate and he's programmed to feel as if he's enjoying himself. He has no real emotions, his programmers were installing emotions chips to him little by little before he disappeared but he doesn't exhibit any true emotions. This can pose some sort of danger but he always shows no animosity towards anyone, unless he is under attack, wherein his programming allows him to defend himself. One thing he does do is make analytical assumptions of people in order to understand them but this does not work all the time.

In truth, The Sidekick is not truly self aware and does not have a freewill, the programmers of his AI were geniuses but it was not the software that made the android so easily trainable. Since the conscious of a 15 year old was once one placed inside the android, it had an affect over the AI and often times snaps into said mind. The Sidekick will sometimes "dream" which will be a small memory or vivid sense the conscious of Jason Barnes once had. It's all every confusing to The Sidekick but it hasn't been something that has impaired his sense of judgment.

Jason Barnes personality:

Jason Barnes was a brash, cocky fifteen year old at the time of his death and he has not changed much since then. Jason tended to be more violent then his brother when they were out fighting crime and he often said that the villains they faced needed tougher punishments. This often troubled his brother, Wallace, and he had seriously considered not letting Jason go fight crime with him anymore. He envisioned his brother going down a path that would lead him to being a murderer. Then, Jason died which made Wallace guilt consume him.

Since Jason's consciousness was bounded to the android, it has seeped a bit into the AI personality, but not much. For the most part, Jason's consciousness has been asleep. Right before he died he suffered a traumatic experience that he really couldn't handle. His soul or consciousness has in fact been trapped inside the android for years but it hasn't even fully woken up yet. The Sidekick's AI experiences this a few times but not often. He's been getting small vignettes of Jason Barnes life as of late.

Biography: The Sidekick comes from a world where super powered individuals emerged in 1938, this significantly changed the course their world. With these new found powers came those who wanted to use them for selfish needs, and because of this some rose up to stop the nefarious needs of these villainous few. By the 1960s "superheroes" and "supervillains" were commonplace. These people often fought and even began to organize. Soon it was groups of superheroes and supervillains clashing in major metropolises around the United States and the world aboard. The superheroes began a practice to employ young wards to help them in combat. By 1970 it was common to see a superhero with his ward fighting crime. Usually these fights were somewhat harmless with no causalities, that was before 1973.

In 1973 an unstable villain named Dorian captured Nox, the sidekick of superhero Eques. Dorian took a cable network affiliate station hostage and broadcast the capture of the sidekick to New York City. He tortured the boy for a few hours and promised that he would allow everyone go if the feed to the torturing wasn't cut. After 3 hours Dorian said he had his fun and will allow everyone to leave, it wasn't long before Eques came bursting in the door ready to save his sidekick and arrest Dorian. Unfortunately, Eques wasn't fast enough and Dorian used a pistol to shoot Nox in the head, killing him instantly. Nox was the first of many causalities in what had now become a violent experience. The event shocked the nation and the Congress outright banned vigilantes and their sidekicks in 1974. This didn't stop supervillain crime.

Eques disappeared shortly following his sidekick's death. He was always an enigmatic hero who tended to work alone. What most didn't know was the "Eques" was millionaire Wallace Barnes and his sidekick "Nox" was his 15 year old brother Jason Barnes. Wallace wouldn't accept his brother's death and began pouring his fortune into a lab. With this lab he tried to make a cyborg of his brother but since Jason's body was already severely damaged along with his brain, the cyborg failed. Wallace then tried something he knew was forbidden, he started to craft an android in the image of his brother and he was going to attempt to bond the android with Jason's soul. Using the forbidden arts one day in 1984, Wallace performed a ritual that would bound his brother's soul with the android he had been working on for so many years, he was so anxious to get his brother back that he didn't even finish the android, only the face had been given skin.

The soul binding never worked. Or so he thought.

Dismayed, Wallace quit working on the android. He had spent the last eleven years of his life working alone on first a cyborg and then the android. All of his fortunate was gone, he was penniless. Desperately needing money, he sold the labs and android to a private company Alveron Industries and then Wallace disappeared. In 1985 Alveron Industries invested money into a robotics team to work fulltime on the android. The robotics team were tasked with making the android into a functioning combat ready soldier. They gave him the name "Sidekick" harking back to the sidekicks the superheroes had of yesteryear. He was to be a prototype in a line of fully robotic soldiers Alveron planned to roll out and sell to the highest bidder.

By 1987 Alveron installed an AI to the android and began programming him to speak and learn basic functions. Within a year's time, Sidekick was a fully automated android with the strength of a full grown man and the flexibility of a superhero. But something was bothering the AI, he'd have sudden flashes of things he had not experienced and thoughts that were not set in his programming. Sometimes, he'd think his name was Jason or even sometimes Nox, he was curious where his brother was. This was the consciousness of Jason Barnes, lashing out. Things only got weirder as he disappeared from the fortified Alveron Industries lab one evening...

Soon enough, he was in Sylvetican.

(I rewrote the bio.)

Last edited by Slacker Hero on 8th February 2011, 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 6th February 2011, 9:52 pm

Edited:I made a big edit and changed up his bio alot.

**Name: Kurtis W Crookshanks

**Race: Human?

**Weapons/Items/Abilities: Uncanny ability to excel at everything he does and to catch on to what others do. After being bitten by a strange goopy creature after escaping from a Psychiatric hospital it accelerated his powers and gave him the ability to transmogrify any part of his body.

**Description: Height: Approximately 5'7", Brown hair, handsome,medium build, modest and strong willed.

Backstory: Kurtis was born in 1994 to a middle class family, his mom June and his dad Neil raised their son to be a polite and charming young man. Kurtis was different from all the little children as he could excel at anything he did or saw, other kids would make fun of him on the playground because he would always beat them in four square and many other playground games.One day the children surrounded Kurtis and tried to gang up on him and beat him up, he quickly did a sweep kick and knocked the kids to the ground. Kurtis was quickly swept up by a close by teacher who had witnessed the beating and was taken to the principals office. There his parents were called to have a talk about what happened. Kurtis explained his story thoughtfully and in great detail, when asked how he learned how to fight he merely stated he saw it on his favorite movie Way Of The Dragon. The principal called the authorities because Kurtis did not know but he actually had kicked off the other childrens legs from the sheer force of his sweep kick.

Kurtis was put on trial for the deaths of the children he had accidentally killed and was forced to plea he was insane by his parents fearing for a worst sentence. Before Kurtis was sent to the Orchard Hollow Psychiatric hospital, his father Neil grabbed his son and told him that if he ever was too escape from the hospital to remember to use his powers for good and remember to never let them break his will.Kurtis was dragged away from his father and mother, he saw his parents both shot in the head by the court guards. You see the universe from which Kurtis was from did not tolerate the killing of minors and anyone of that matter and had a harsh system of justice and law. Kurtis was only kept alive and put in the hospital due to his amazing powers. For 7 years Kurtis was tortured from the extensive testing they performed on him at Orchard Hollow he arrived there at the age of only 10 and now was 17 a young man. Throughout the years he was allowed only 1 meal a day and was only allowed to watch one movie on a extremely small television. The movie was of his choosing and it was of course his favorite,Way Of The Dragon, which they had retrieved for him out of pity from his empty house. He sat in the juvenile wards seclusion room watching it and studied it, he became a master of Jeet Kune Do, Bruce Lees fighting style.

The day he had been planning for years finally arrived the day he was going to escape. This day was important because it was the first time they had allowed him to be outside on the hospitals playground. Kurtis joined in on a game of basketball and intentionally started a fight with one of the other patients who were playing. This caused the majority of the watch guards to swarm in and try to quell the fight. This was the opportunity Kurtis had been waiting for, he one inch punched the first guard and did a flying spin kick to the rest making one fly with such force into the playgrounds fence that it demolished the fence and killed the guard. Kurtis as quickly as he could dashed out of Orchard hollow the place that had been his hell for the past 7 years. He ran down a secluded country road until he could not run anymore, he collapsed and started to cry not only for himself but his parents who he had never had a chance to say goodbye too before they were brutally excecuted before his eyes. He remembered the horrors of the tests and needles he had been injected with, but he could not stop here he had to keep going for his family and for himself.

He came into after a day of sticking to the road a large urban area, with tall buildings almost as high as the sky itself. He had never seen such buildings or even seen them on the television he was living a lie this whole time. No wonder on the way to the hospital he was sedated they did not want him to see the true state of his world. He was always secluded in a small suburb area and he never even thought to ask his parents what else lies out of the small community he had called home. He stopped thinking to himself and ran down into the city, he came across a back alley. A strange gooey residue was splattered on the ground next to a small hole in the ground. He approached the mysterious hole and peered down into it, suddenly a gooey creature had wrapped itself around his face, Kurtis screamed for help but could not do anything he was quickly knocked unconscious.He awoke what had seemed hours later and gasped and jumped up remembering what had happened. Kurtis quickly looked around seeing a trail of goop away from where he had been laying. He sprinted from the alley to a main street and saw a man robbing a young woman with a knife. Kurtis screamed in pain, the worst he had ever felt he looked at his arm and saw it twist and transmogrify into the same knife that the criminal was holding. He approached the robber and yelled at him to stop the man seeing the grotesque knife shaped arm let out a wail and bolted down the road.The woman he had saved saw as well and she threw her purse screaming in horror as she ran down the street. Fearing that he would be captured or killed Kurtis ran down the street and lifted up the sewage hatch and jumped down before anyone could take notice. He traveled the sewer systems and lived down there for years.

Now of age 20, 3 years past the horrific night the goop had gifted him this power,he now had learned how to better use the power.Ever since that night however Kurtis had been hearing a strange and evil voice in his head he had always ignored it but he did not know how long he could keep it up, he named this voice Kyle.He would help innocent victims of crime occasionally taking a midnight stroll around the large city. This is Kurtis's story so far but who knows what the future has in store for this young man with this extraordinary but strange power.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 8th February 2011, 2:49 am; edited 4 times in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 6th February 2011, 10:00 pm

There's something I like about every character so far, but collectively we're lacking something: personality.

How does your character behave/act/interact with others, and do they have any noteworthy mannerisms? I feel I could have been more clear on this in the signup, so it's partially my fault, but it's not conducive to the "collaborative story" process if you're the only person who knows how your character acts.

As far as whether or not anyone's accepted, not deciding until I see more entries.

But everyone should take another look at their character with that in mind; expand on personality (and perhaps physical description a bit if you want/can). That's all.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 6th February 2011, 10:23 pm

**Name: Bugface, the Sand Raider

**Race: Human

**Weapons: a grappling hook attached to a wrist guard, its hook is so sharp it can latch onto almost anything, even metal; the Harmonizer, a miracle tool that grants the user super-human regenerative abilities, healing them to peak condition in just a few moments, using the Harmonizer uses one day's worth of thermal energy, Bugface is carrying two days' worth of thermal energy, which he carries in a pack on his back; his main weapon is an old plasma gun he made long ago, which he can fire small blasts from or charge up for a more effective blast, extensive use of the gun may use a day's worth of thermal energy

**Description: Bugface stands about 5' 10'' tall. He wears a strange helmet that covers his entire face. The place where his eyes are there is a heavy grating with a number of round holes in it, making him look insect-like, and giving him his name. Where his mouth is, there is a cloth bag that serves as a gas mask filter, and on the sides of his helmet are two helmet lights, each the size of a large flashlight. On the top of his helmet are two antenna-like cameras that are constantly moving about, looking at the entire environment. On his back is a small backpack, carrying his two days' worth of thermal energy. He wears a sandy red poncho and a light tan shirt underneath. His pants are red as well.

**Biography: Bugface once lived in a colony on a distant planet, known primarily for its extreme environment, its alien life, and its abundance in thermal energy. Bugface lived in the Golden Desert, along with his fellow Sand Raiders, where they would set out every day in search of huge aliens to kill for thermal energy. Everything was perfect, until one day his beloved planet changed forever. They were riding in the desert when they happened across an alien the size of which they had never seen before. It took many hours of fighting, and many lost lives, but the beast finally fell, and when it did, the amount of thermal energy it released triggered an ice age on the entire planet, and he was forced to flee his homeworld. He crash landed in a strange place, and he has no idea if anybody from his planet survives.

**Personality: Bugface rarely strives to be a leader, preferring to assist others in their rise to power. If someone is in danger, whether he knows them or not, he'll jump in to save them without a moment's hesitation (unless they're an enemy of course). He is never one to pick a fight, though sometimes he is more than happy to jump into action that has already started. When is in a fight, he always gives it his all, and he never surrenders, even when the end is near. He remains calm whenever he isn't fighting, and he is a man of few words, but when he gets angry, watch out! He constantly worries about his friends back home, and strives to make sure that no other worlds suffer the same fate that his has. When intimidated, he tries to find a way out of a fight, but if violence is inevitable, then he is ready for battle. He's also great at parties.

Last edited by Kugeth8 on 6th February 2011, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 6th February 2011, 10:25 pm

Kugeth8 wrote:**Name: Bugface, the Sand Raider

**Weapons: a grappling hook attached to a wrist guard, its hook is so sharp it can latch onto almost anything, even metal; the Harmonizer, a miracle tool that grants the user super-human regenerative abilities, healing them to peak condition in just a few moments, using the Harmonizer uses one day's worth of thermal energy, Bugface is carrying two days' worth of thermal energy, which he carries in a pack on his back; his main weapon is an old plasma gun he made long ago, which he can fire small blasts from or charge up for a more effective blast, extensive use of the gun may use a day's worth of thermal energy

**Description: Bugface stands about 5' 10'' tall. He wears a strange helmet that covers his entire face. The place where his eyes are there is a heavy grating with a number of round holes in it, making him look insect-like, and giving him his name. Where his mouth is, there is a cloth bag that serves as a gas mask filter, and on the sides of his helmet are two helmet lights, each the size of a large flashlight. On the top of his helmet are two antenna-like cameras that are constantly moving about, looking at the entire environment. On his back is a small backpack, carrying his two days' worth of thermal energy. He wears a sandy red poncho and a light tan shirt underneath. His pants are red as well.

**Biography: Bugface once lived in a colony on a distant planet, known primarily for its extreme environment, its alien life, and its abundance in thermal energy. Bugface lived in the Golden Desert, along with his fellow Sand Raiders, where they would set out every day in search of huge aliens to kill for thermal energy. Everything was perfect, until one day his beloved planet changed forever. They were riding in the desert when they happened across an alien the size of which they had never seen before. It took many hours of fighting, and many lost lives, but the beast finally fell, and when it did, the amount of thermal energy it released triggered an ice age on the entire planet, and he was forced to flee his homeworld. He crash landed in a strange place, and he has no idea if anybody from his planet survives.

**Personality: Bugface rarely strives to be a leader, preferring to assist others in their rise to power. He is never one to pick a fight, though sometimes he is more than happy to jump into action that has already started. When is in a fight, he always gives it his all, and he never surrenders, even when the end is near. He's also great at parties.

Eaglendia wrote:
You're going to be using an original character for this; that is, one you've created. Inspiration is fine, but I want to see a character from your mind or a story you've written or something.

Sorry, Bugs.
But we can try again.
I mean to say, I like your writeup, but your character is just an LP2 conglomerate.
You're creative and definitely have potential, but you need to be original.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 6th February 2011, 10:33 pm

Aww, but he's a personal character of mine
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 6th February 2011, 10:34 pm

**Name: Dmitri Cortez
**Race: Anthro Black Fox
**Weapons/Items/Abilities:

• 5 Shuriken
  • Book of Corruption
  • Ability to blend into the shadows; no matter what the size.

**Description: A tall figure, the fox stands at 6'2''. He has extremely dark fur covering all of him except the tip of his tail which is white. He wears a black track jacket that is a size or two too big, dark blue pants, and black Air Force Ones. The personality of this one would be hard to explain, you can say he can be insane or just to smart for his own good. He would remember things that nobody needs to remember and would have quick changes from a cheerful and somewhat of comedic person to a hateful creature that the devil himself could be proud of. Lets just use insane for now.
**Biography: Dmitri always was a scavenger bringing home useless items mainly scrap metal and shiny rocks. Then one day on a walk back through an empty house lots he found a metal box in a pile of rubble from a burned down house. He took the box home and found some things: 6 Shuriken, some sort of scroll and a book. The book was titled, Curruption, which seemed to have infinite number of pages to it and the scroll had some pictures on it.

After that they he had change, the book kept him occupied and he started to show some sort of genius mind in middle school. It was odd for such an athletic child to care less about sports and more about his academics in a town where sports was always on the front page of its new papers. Dmitri soon gave up sports his Sophmore year in High School as he kept reading Corruption.

That same year he found a letter inside the book around page 1030 telling him that the book was indeed never ending, it contains details to what the scroll was, and that he can learned to corrupt others with telepathy. Then after a month of practice he learned what the scroll did, it allowed him to hide in any shadow.

Then there was an event casing the lost on one of the Shurikens that can't be said.

Currently age 19 going to college at MIT to major in Robotics.
preparingforthehatesoileavethis.dealwithit.
==========================================================
That was long.......
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th February 2011, 11:00 pm

**Name: Daniel Gates

**Weapons/Items/Abilities: Daniel possesses a Timefist with virtually limitless control of time. However, after the events described in the Biography, he chooses only to use limited functions of the apparatus. He does not go forward or backward in time; likewise he does not look to the past or the future. If he stops or slows time, it’s for a very short amount of time. He prefers to not use the device for murder or thievery.

**Description: Daniel is a young man who wears a Timefist on his right arm. He wears a long-sleeve black shirt with a small design of the Earth in the center. He wears jeans that fit him nicely to go with this. He carries nothing except what he has on his person.

He’s sort of a smart guy. He dislikes thievery and murder and generally would not resort to that type of behavior unless he had to. He’s a secluded person, less trusting of people in general from being isolated from real contact for so long. Confidence in others disturbs him and he fears the ulterior motives of others. Beyond that, he’s morally upstanding and a guy who simply tries to do the right thing. If he had any ulterior motive, it would be to save him from the doomed timeline. But, as long as he’s not dead, he’ll continue to do what’s necessary.

**Biography:
Daniel is the product of a doomed Universe, a sort of “beta” timeline, if you will. Daniel and his friends Skylar and Andrew managed to harness time travel into a single apparatus and abused the device for their own gains, causing the timeline to branch and be doomed.

Daniel, Andrew, and Skylar were some sort of ordinary teenagers. Daniel was a quiet, smart type of guy. Andrew was abrasive and confident. Skylar was a lovable goofball. The dynamic was pretty regular, really. One day, Andrew received a box full of weird materials and instructions in the mail. He, Skylar, and Daniel put their heads together and assembled the device according to the instructions. The end result was a glove with weird patterns on it. The instructions implored that the user need only think of a time-related command and it would be done. Think “stop” to stop time, “slow” to slow it, and et cetera.
The device was the Time Manipulation Gauntlet, or the Timefist for short.

The friends thought this was all very silly and unlikely to work. Much to their surprise, however, Andrew was able to slow and stop time and navigate freely. He could see the past and future using some of the glove’s more complicated mechanics. Using this device, he could see anything he wanted to see. Soon, Daniel and Skylar both became accustomed to the device as well and the device became native to them. Andrew had received more instructions and programmed the device to only work for him and his friends. Eventually, Andrew began to wear the device more than anyone else. He spent a lot of time gazing into the future.

Andrew, using the Timefist, saw the murder of his friend Skylar. In the future, Andrew saw Skylar’s father murder him in an alcoholic rage. Andrew continued to watch as the father sobered up and, horrified by his actions, buried Skylar in the backyard. And Andrew skipped forward in time to see Skylar’s father kill himself out of guilt. Skylar’s death occurred only three days after present time. Andrew, usually cool and confidant, was entirely terrified of the future and scared for his friend’s life. He warned Daniel. Daniel told Andrew that they had to stop it. Andrew decided that Skylar’s father would have to die.

Skylar was unaware of this plot. Their murderous plan was pretty simple. First, Andrew used the Timefist to steal a bottle of sleeping pills from the store (much to Daniel’s derision). Then, Andrew lured Skylar away from the house during the night to play under the guise of a sleepover. Finally, Daniel used the Timefist to stop time and break into Skylar’s house. There, he removed all alcohol except a single bottle and spike the single bottle with all the sleeping pills. Once he was sure the bottle was spiked and ready, he left the house and let time continue. That night he joined Andrew and his friend and was somehow able to forget about murder and time travel and everything that weighed heavily on their lives. Looking back, that was the last time that Daniel ever had fun.

Daniel, of course, had a few reservations about the plot. He wasn’t sure if murder was the only option, but Andrew reassured him that Skylar would die eventually if they did not kill the father. He wasn’t sure if stealing the pills was right, but Andrew claimed that some evils were necessary for the greater good. Andrew, already, claimed a lot of things to make himself feel better or to assert a higher moral position.

When it was all done and over with, Daniel felt horribly guilty, Skylar felt jaded, and Andrew felt relaxed. Andrew bore no guilt and felt as if they had done a good thing. Daniel was the one who killed Skylar’s father and felt the brunt of all of it. Skylar was mixed. His father was a provider and had provided him with shelter, food, and sustenance. However, his father was also abusive and an alcoholic. The police called the death a suicide; a mix of sleeping pills and alcohol that could only have been taken intentionally. Skylar moved in with his Uncle who conveniently lived on the same block as his friends. Skylar’s mind began to slip.

He wasn’t supposed to be alive. He wasn’t sure how he knew this, but he did. He had two memories of that night and could hardly place which one was correct. He could vividly remember waking up to his father’s yelling and could feel his father assault him. He could feel the knife that killed him, that punctured his lungs and he could almost see his father’s anguish. He could also see hanging out with Andrew and Daniel and the fun times they had while playing videogames. Everything after that night felt like a dream. He was living a dream.

He confided in his friends his feelings of being dead and not at the same time. He wondered loudly when he would wake up and if he would be dead when he woke. Andrew claimed that it was Skylar’s father’s death that caused him to feel this way and that it was a natural response of grief. When Skylar confessed that he felt as if he had two memories of that night, Andrew brushed him off and Daniel became worried. They had killed the father and knew that Skylar should not remember what didn’t happen that night that was supposed to happen. Even worse, Skylar talked more and more over the next few months of “waking up” and “wanting to be woken up”. Daniel felt insane guilt. Skylar’s warped mind was a result of his actions; however, he also knew that the alternative was a dead Skylar.

Skylar confided in Daniel more than Andrew more and more as time went on. As months passed, Andrew became more secluded and Daniel became more open. He was louder in his opinions and more reasonable than Andrew. Andrew seemed to disbelieve that anyone really existed other than himself. Skylar confided in Daniel a ludicrous plan to wake up. He would die. He reasoned that, if a person dies in a dream, they wake up. It’s a simple idea. He wanted Daniel to kill him because he felt as if he would never have the courage to kill himself.

Daniel refused. He knew the real reason why Skylar felt the way he did and knew that killing him would not fix anything. Skylar told him that was fine and continued to live. He grew more tormented every day. He dreamed of being dead and knew that, in some way, he already was. Months went by and Daniel saw his friend transform from mildly depressed to a living zombie. The zombie felt less and less real and became less and less real. Andrew spent more and more time researching the glove and his latest question was the origin of the glove. Who invented it? How did they get it? Why was Andrew chosen as the holder of the Timefist?

Skylar’s weird mood was not the only consequence of the three friends’ actions. Andrew could no longer see the future. He could only see the past. This was truly the only thing that disturbed him these days. Why could the future not be seen? Andrew claimed that he had a theory, but didn’t want to be right. Daniel was tormented more and more by Skylar’s zombie-like mood and eventually gave in.

Daniel told Skylar that he would kill him. It was retribution for Daniel for causing Skylar to feel as if he did. It was a mercy killing. There was no plot or plan. They walked on a nature hike together through the woods and Skylar felt more alive than ever. He was excited to finally be able to “wake up” from this “dream of hell” that he’s been having. He kept telling his friend that he owed his friend a lot for waking him up from his dream.

They reached the spot. Below a fall of fifty feet were jagged rocks and spikes. Daniel pushed and Skylar fell and died. Then, he faded. Skylar’s body was there and then it wasn’t.

There was no investigation because Skylar had never existed in anyone’s minds. His Uncle forgot about his existence. He was a doomed person and simply ceased to exist. It was the way things worked in this new world, apparently. Skylar, the catalysis of change, died and thus never existed. Daniel and Andrew were the only ones that remembered him. Daniel talked to Andrew and explained Skylar’s death and Andrew was nonplussed. He had already figured it out. He even drew Daniel a diagram.

Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Exampleqwz

Andrew and Daniel accidentally broke the timeline. In the main timeline, the “Alpha” timeline, Skylar died and his father lived (though later killed himself). In the branched timeline, “Beta” timeline, Skylar lived (though later died) and his father died. Skylar fading away was the first act of a doomed Universe. Andrew explained that eventually everyone would fade away, as is the way of a doomed Universe. Daniel proposed that Andrew go back in time and stop him from ever seeing the future. Andrew explained that if he did that, then everything and everyone in the Beta would cease to exist immediately, including them. In addition, this could create ANOTHER doomed timeline because Andrew never did that before.

Andrew revealed one of his big secrets. He was the builder of the glove. For the last few months, he assembled the appropriate packages and traveled back in time to place in his own mailbox. The package was addressed to him because he wrote it. Everything that they knew about the time glove was done through a stable time loop where Andrew told himself about the time glove. Andrew then revealed that he had deduced why he could no longer see the future.

He couldn’t see the future because there was no future. The Universe would cease to exist first gradually and then rather abruptly. The doomed Universe could not exist logically and so it would simply cease. Andrew, Daniel, and everyone that lived on the Beta timeline were doomed. Andrew saw no foreseeable solution to this problem and neither did Daniel.

Andrew told Daniel a plan to become a sort of “ruler” of the Beta timeline. The timeline was doomed to be destroyed anyway, so why not have some fun while they can? None of their actions would matter in the end because Andrew, Daniel, and everyone would cease to exist. Daniel refused to participate in the plan. What if Andrew was wrong? What if life wasn’t doomed to cease to exist? What if they were supposed to help Skylar?

Andrew saw life as less important and inferior to him. He saw them as filthy “betas”. He thought that, since he realized there was a difference between the Alpha and Beta, he deserved to rule. Daniel was likewise a “beta” because Daniel knew of immense power but didn’t want to wield it. Daniel was, in short, a threat. A contrast to Andrew.

If Andrew were to be true ruler, Daniel would have to die. Andrew would have to be remove any obstruction that would get in the way of his ultimate goal. His theory of a doomed universe might be leaked through Daniel and his power might be ceased by some. He might even be usurped by Daniel himself. It was too risky to leave Daniel alive. Daniel would have to die.

Daniel was warned of this plot by himself. He was awakened during the middle of the night by a Future Daniel who told him of Andrew’s murderous intentions. The future self told him that after he killed Andrew, he needed to steal the glove and immediately travel to that exact point and warn the past self of the plot. Daniel chose not to ignore a message from his future self and traveled to Andrew’s house in the middle of the night and sliced his throat. He stole the glove from Andrew’s hand and observed as Andrew’s body slowly faded from existence. Afterwards, he stole the glove and traveled back in time to warn himself.

Daniel was the sole survivor of him and his friends. Years passed and he used the glove in moderation to attempt to save the timeline. It was a gradual process, as Andrew suspected, that became sudden. Landforms would disappear, people would disappear, and eventually, the Universe as a whole began to disappear. Daniel did not disappear. He was a sole survivor of this Armageddon. He drifted through a black nothingness with his glove and the ability to travel back in time.

It was while he drifted through nothingness that he was brought to Sylvetica.

Last edited by Super Mega King on 8th February 2011, 1:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 7th February 2011, 12:13 am

**Name Ven
**Race:  Demon
Weapons:
--- A knife, roughly a foot in length, forged in Hellfire. Serrated on the back edge.
Abilities:
--- Extensive manipulative capabilities of the elements, the most prominent of which being water. His talents are restricted to elements as they are available, Ven cannot produce or manifest materials or resources which do not already exist unless the action is justified through some alchemic reaction. (As an example, he cannot conjure a fireball, but he can ignite a flame and then control it.)
--- A fathomless resistance to heat and fire, courtesy of his origin.
--- An extremely versatile musculature, which provides for frightening bursts of speed and rapid movement over a long duration. Maximum jump height, 10 feet.

Items:
--- A fine collection of bones, from various contributors. Small trophies, easily fit in his vestments. No particular significance other than his own morbid sentimentalism.

**Description:  A tall figured creature, with the posture of a man. His stance is almost always reflective of his intentions, which are usually of malice. His vestments consist of black leather, with a pair of boots and a single sided duster that runs down the length of his left leg. The right side is fitted with various straps and belted fittings, which don't serve much purpose but to ensure that his trophies stay close. He wears a mask of perpetually polished ivory, which tends to reflect whatever ambient light is present in an ominous glow, like pale moonlight over a foggy moor. Inset within this mask is a single scarlet hue, glistening with the focus of a malevolent creature who's sole purpose seems to be that of limitless torment and unyielding destruction. His hair is a dusted blonde color, shocked in no particular direction but rather messed towards all of them.

Sylvetican Strife (A forum roleplaying, collaborative storytelling, elimination challenge game) Snap_3494607254be7167860573

**Story so far:

-The horizon burned with a brilliant orange hue as the Sun sank against the waning skyline, it's light fading into another cycle of night as the Moon encroached on it's lunar territory. A short distance off, South from the Village, a single column of smoke could be seen, twisting it's way up into the air above, followed by another, and another. The air grew thick with the pungent smell of burning flesh and twisted cobblestone as a sister village just down the road lay in ruin, it's Denizens strewn about the soft earth like discarded playthings. From this tragedy, a single, looming figure emerged from the horizon, his tall, dark form moving slowly and deliberately towards the village of Dalish. The man, if it could be called such, stood tall and Lithe, his sinew frame covered from neck to toe in ebon leather, tight and contoured with each movement in his sinister gait. Upon his face he wore a mask of Ivory, inset with a single scarlet hue, which drifted lazily about as it's lofty gaze settled on nothing in particular. From his left arm dangled a small body, a little girl, her clothes tattered and spotted with crimson. She sniffled and sobbed through snot and tears as she reached with frail arms to beat at his gauntlet, which firmly clutched a fistful of her auburn hair as he dragged her along. She screamed weakly, her bruised body running itself on extinguished fumes as it worked against her intentions. He stopped, just at the crest of the small stone bridge which lead to the next town, and looked down to her with his ominous gaze. She had shown him the way to the next town, and therefore, he didn't need to tolerate her annoying sobbing any longer. A malicious smirk crawled beneath his mask as he reached down towards her mouth with his other hand, grabbing her bottom jaw with his strong fingers, and without hesitation...He pulled. She squealed, and thrashed in his stone grip, but quickly fell into silence as her mouth split at the seam, her lower jaw erupting violently from the rest of her head as he tore it away. He discarded the bleeding corpse over the edge of the bridge, and listened with great satisfaction to the wet splash as the body fell into the cold embrace of the stream. He placed his hands neatly in either pocket, and sauntered towards the town, whistling a pleasant melody as he went. Curiously enough, this new killing ground came with an assortment of guards, each with the la-dee-da cliche' armament of the current age, Strapping lads with broadswords, rapiers, lances and plate armor, all of which formed an imposing line of flesh and steel, preventing a casual advance towards the gates of Phaon, an Imperial settlement had until now, remained free from the merciless Ven, who had cut a bloody swathe across 18th century Europa.

"Halt, Creature! Your days of terror end here, at the gates of Phaon!" -Called a single officer from among the line of 20 or so Knights. They stood quietly in formation, a few of them sweating a bit excessively considering the cool evening air that now blew in quiet gusts across the brief expanse of field that separated the armored reception from a single murderous being. The officer raised an arm towards his comrades, and signaled them forward. Within a second, the company had started their advance, weapons glistening from the firelight provided by their torches as they marched into the looming darkness that now shaded over the field, the night approaching. During this entire display, Ven hadn't moved. His eye burned with a furious discord as he observed the men advancing towards them, one of them in particular catching his focus. The man was a boy faced lad, with a long torch where his sword should have been. A placid smile curled onto Ven's lips as he raised a palm towards him subtly, and watched in feverish delight as the man burst into flames. The company halted suddenly, confusion and fright gripping them as one of their men screamed and flurried onto the ground, his flesh consumed by the heat and flame. His armor, which had been forged to protect him, now served as an instrument of torture as it radiated the heat from the flame and spread it all around his body, searing his flesh and cooking deep into his tissue as his body was engulfed in the relentless inferno. He clawed at his helmet, succeeding in removing it. His reward, was a final glimpse at his companions, or what was left of them. Bloodied corpses and disemboweled torsos lay strewn about him, large nightmarish wounds plaguing the flesh of his friends in ways he'd never thought to imagine. His mind was numb to the pain, the reality of his burning body and impending doom, and all he could summon the focus to do was to watch, watch in a silent hate as the Demon tore into his allies, good men, innocent men. It was in this final moment, that he closed his eyes...and muttered a prayer, a silent plea to whatever deity may find mercy on the village that they had all failed to protect. The flames licked at his lungs, sapping him of his breath, but with his last he whispered...

"Take it away from them."

A moment later,a flash, an overwhelming darkness...and then Silence.

Sylvetica had inherited a burden.

Last edited by Cry Vengeance on 7th February 2011, 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 7th February 2011, 12:26 am

**Name: Synthia, the Lady of Science

**Race: Tartarian Reptilicus

**Weapons/Items/Abilities: Synthia wields a great staff that boasts two elegant blades that intertwine on both ends. The blades were created using the finest craftsmanship, and show intricate detail. On her second right arm she wears a mechanical wrist guard of her own invention. This machine creates orange orbs of energy that do a moderate amount of damage. On her second left wrist is another wrist guard that is used as a flashlight. Though she would never do so unless absolutely necessary, she can also bite things with her incredibly sharp, incredibly strong teeth.

**Description: Synthia stands about 6' 9'' tall, and though she weighs nearly 180 lbs, she is still fairly small for her species. She is lizard person, if you couldn't guess by the race. She has four arms, and two legs. Her tail is about three and a half feet long. Her scales are a gentle dark blue, and her eyes are a yellowish green. She wears a large black lab coat that goes all the way to the floor. The cuffs of her coat are white, and similarly resemble a human formal-wear coat. There is a part cut out in the back which her tail sticks out of. She generally leaves the front of her coat unbuttoned because it is more comfortable. Underneath her coat she wears armored plating of the strongest alloys, which she built herself. On her head she wears an adorning crown, a symbol of her stance in Scientific society.

**Biography: In the Deep, there was a civilization, the likes of which nobody on the surface had ever seen. A civilization infatuated in understanding the mysteries of the bowels of the Earth. For centuries they tirelessly studied its patterns, its laws and rules. The way things functioned and the way things failed. From this civilization a society arose. This society was composed of members from all corners of the farthest reaches of the Deep. These people were especially interested in the workings of the world, and strived to achieve a deeper understanding of its mysteries. This society came to be known as the Lords and Ladies of Science. Synthia was among their number. The Science Lords and Ladies studied the Earth for many decades, and from their findings much prosperity arose, but the secrets they uncovered and the creations they constructed soon grew too great and too powerful. Wars were fought over weapons, leaders killed their own people for more power, machines of war ravaged the hallowed halls of the Earth, and in but a few years, the entire stability of the Deep was compromised and started to collapse. As far as Synthia knows, she is the only one fled, she is the only that took a final step forward, she is the only one that went to the surface.

**Personality: Synthia is a quiet and calculating person. She has a strong disposition, and always strives to do the best she can. Though she is more than capable of being a leader, she prefers to support others, and always comes to the rescue if someone is in need. She tends to be polite, and always tries to find a reasonable way out starting battle. If a battle has already started she tends to stay out of it, unless someone whom she is favoring is at a disadvantage, or is at the edge of defeat. When in battles of her own, she fights with ferocity and tact, looking for weaknesses in the enemy's defenses and flaws in their tactics. When an argument is at hand, she tries to establish her own views as quickly as possible, and prefers to view all sides of the equation before making a decision. When she meets someone new, she is cautious, but tries to make allies as quickly as possible. She never runs from a fight, and she never surrenders, not even when her own death is at hand. She is very kind to those that are kind to her.
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 7th February 2011, 12:35 am

**Name: Ashley "Ash" Forrester

**Weapons/Items/Abilities: Exceptionally adept with handguns. Good at reading emotions and sympathizing with other people. Prone to unpredictable bouts of unneeded rage. Her fingernails have been sharpened into points and could be relied on if worst came to worst. Possesses the ability to whistle and is uncanny at creating human likenesses out of mashed potatoes.

**Description: Red hair, which she wears short, often tied back into a knot. Freckles and pale skin. Green eyes. Pixie like features, including a short stature, about 5'3". Prefers floral print dresses above all other clothing, although asylum staff have kept her confined to the standard blue scrubs. Due to this preference, she has decorated her scrubs with crude drawings of flowers using whatever writing materials she can get her hands on.

**Biography: Ash was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, daughter to an environmental lawyer and brain surgeon. She was brought up to be the most respectable lady, and from an early age, she loved her tea parties with her collection of plush and porcelain figurines. She dreamed of being a dancer when she grew up. Her parent's working careers meant the needs of Ashley were often left to one of numerous baby sitters, including the one who raped her at the age of 11 years old. From then on, what seemed like a remarkably well adjusted little girl was actually the facade of a traumatized soul, begging for someone to talk to.

At 12, Ash achieved this goal through the creation of Fiona, her imaginary friend. They'd spend hours out in the garden behind her house pretending to be fairies, young maidens, the like. Fiona and Ashley were inseparable, at least to Ash. To Ash, Fiona was as real as any other friend, offering her encouragement and advice, always there for her, always a protector. However, while most children outgrew such companions early on, Ash did not. At 15, walking home from school, Ashely encountered a homeless man in a back alley, freezing to death from exposure to the December cold. While Ash felt the need to call for help, it was Fiona who reminded her that no creature should be allowed to suffer, and that the man would be the same dead as he was now, dying. Ashley disagreed, at which point Fiona took over as not just a figment of the mind, but an alternate personality. She caved the man's head in with a cinderblock, and left him there in the alley, blood splattered on her uniform. She never told anyone.

At 16, her parents, confused with her erratic and often violent behavior, sent her to a psychologist, who, after much testing, diagnosed her with Dissociative Identity Disorder. For the next two years, Ash underwent rigorous therapy in an attempt to integrate Ashley and Fiona, to make one whole out of two parts. This came to a head with Ashley's confession of her childhood molestation, something previously unknown to anyone but her and Fiona. The voice in her head stopped existing. Her trauma seemingly overcome, all signs of Fiona vanished, and Ash was given a clean bill of health.

At 18, Ash skipped all thoughts of college in favor for pursuit of her new passion, art. Ash got a loan and started work on a series of metal working projects she entitled, "Entrapment: Fiona and the Trench," a symbolic piece of her time as a child with Fiona. Ash just thought it catharsis, but others saw something more in her work. Through the help of a mutual friend, she was able to earn a spot in a gallery of up and coming artists. Her exhibit opened to mixed reviews, specifically a harsh critique by one Fletcher Caulfield, who cast off her work as "the pure frenzy of an angst driven teenager who never grew up." No one even bothered placing auction stickers under her work. Disheartened, Ash left the art scene, working her way through several secretarial jobs, low level positions, never letting herself become too attached, too dedicated to anyone of anything.

Her life remained this trite until the age of 22, when her childhood rapist made his reappearance, while he was applying for a personal assistant from the temp agency she was currently employed at. As was in shock as she literally shook hands with the man who ruined her life, and even worse, he seemed to have no recollection of her at all.

It was at this point Fiona made her fateful return. Taking over Ash's mind with thoughts of vengeance, for this, and all injustices she suffered at the hands of men, she made a plan to destroy him, Fletcher and indeed all critics of her life. She spent weeks researching the lives of both targets, and arranging a hit point to take out both men at the same time was only too easy, given their places of work were only 7 blocks away from each other. Under the influence of Fiona, and using her leftover funds from "Entrapment," she hired the services of a local drug cartel, who she promised contact information for suppliers if they agreed to bring both men, unharmed, to a warehouse downtown, on Bourbon Street. Acquiring a gun permit was easy for someone as pretty as her, and after a few short weeks, Ash could have unbuttoned your shirt from a distance of 200 yards if she wanted to.

Eventually the big day had come, and Ash found herself literally standing over the two men she attributed to the destruction of her life, tied out and lay before her in all their sin. Fiona took hold of the reins. She was very quick, save for one deed: She cut off their dicks before shooting them. And when the drug cartel demanded their contact information, she killed them too. The 1 VS. 13 man fight was later dubbed by the media as the "Bourbon Street Massacre."

The trial was lengthy, and heated. The court was caught between the fact that Ash had dismembered the genitalia of two men before killing them, essentially torture, and the fact that she had taken out the lead members of one of the city's leading drug operations. They seemed to cancel each other out. But in the end, after a clinical diagnosis, her lawyer made the decision to plead insanity, something quite easy to believe given her eccentric mannerisms in court. Ash was placed into the Iron Grove Home for the Insane. Many escape attempts were made, but Ashley was always caught by the gruff orderlies. Medication made no difference in the destruction of Fiona. Desperate, Ashley filed her nails into points on the cell's concrete walls, and learned just exactly how much pressure she would need to use if she wanted to slash the human throat. Turns out, not a lot.

Ashley is currently placed in solitary confinement, awaiting the results of her next trial. She gets one hour outside every week, during which time she rambles to herself in the garden while guards watch her. Her only amusement seems to be the extensive mural she draws on the wall with foodstuffs, excrement, and even her own blood, depicting Fiona in all her demonic glory. She is a tattered shell of her former self, quick to distrust anyone, including herself. Caught between the sadistic personality of a childhood friend gone wrong and the meek, shell-shocked persona of all she has witnessed. However, underneath that, her true, vibrant self resides. The original Ashley is not beyond redemption.

Last edited by NickisanEnigma on 9th February 2011, 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 7th February 2011, 12:41 am

**Name: Alice

**Sex: Female

**Race:
Essentially human.

As far as weapons go, Alice's are simplistic. A pair of butterfly knives suffice. Her agility, small size, and skill in hand-to-hand combat are what she normally relies on for fights, and her only other constant possession is the single leaf-shaped earring dangling from her left earlobe.

*Her preferred hand-to-hand style is the Mook Jong form of Wing Chun, which she was taught by an elderly neighbor. The Mook Jong form focuses more on kicks than the typical Wing Chun form, but retains its focus on extremely close combat. The standard philosophy for this style of martial arts stems from the balance and centre of the body, believing that greater strength is a direct product of a looser, balanced stance.

*Her butterfly knives are Benchmade Model 42s. Typical Weehawk blade, standard titanium handles and spring latch. She stole them from a guard during a job and has since taken an extreme liking to them. She practices with them daily and has become extremely proficient. However, she is fiercely protective of them.

*The earring is the only item she owns that has any sentimental value. It is a simple silver chain with a green metal leaf embossed with swirls. It was one of a pair she gave to Mari for her twenty-first birthday. Mari refused to take both, instead insisting that they both wear one. They both specifically went to get one ear pierced that day; Mari got her right and Alice got her left. The earring is removable at this point, but Alice does not take it off.

**Description: Alice is petite, barely reaching 5'2", with a weight of around 120 lbs. This gives her a short, lean build with room for the musculature she developed while working. Despite her muscles, she still has an angular build that some would go so far as to call elfish, with sharp elbows and a triangular face. She has incredibly short black hair with two longer strands extending from in front of her ears to just below her shoulders. Her eyes are a yellowish brown, remnants of her non-human past, much like her pale skin. Though now that she is a human, her skin is beginning to tan a bit and a few freckles are beginning to show.

Her typical clothing consists of a skintight sleeveless dark green turtleneck with an amber teardrop emblazoned on the front, knee-length cargo pants, and a pair of deep green running shoes.

**Biography: The world where Alice originates is a somewhat typical dystopian future. At that point in time, aliens have invaded. However, the majority of the Earth's governments and armies were able to stand up to them, and the conflict resolved itself fairly quickly once the aliens (now known as the Nui) were alloted spaces of land in which to build their own cities. Waterway, the city in which Alice lives, is one such place.

Shortly after the aliens arrived, deities made their presences known on the Earth as well. They were strikingly similar to the nymphs of Greek mythology, with each one ruling an element or an idea. Their king, Caliph Oberon, has power over gravity. His daughter, Mari, has power over the earth, and so on and so forth. With these new groups introducing themselves to Earth, a caste system was quickly formed. The highest class, "Three," was reserved for the gods. The Nui were known as "Twos;" a ranking quite high, even when present outside their alloted lands. Next came the humans, ranked as "One." The class "Half" was for the walking experiments of the Nui, people who often looked deformed or even animalistic. "Zeroes" were the lowest of the low; they were the humans who had submit to working for the aliens.

Alice, as a non-human, didn't clearly fit into one of these classes. She was usually regarded as a One, whereas Mari was a clear Three. They were the brunt of numerous violent acts, slanderous sayings, sidelong glances, and whispered insults for being a "mixed-class" pair. It was only a matter of time before one of them cracked and turned to violence, and that was Alice. As a non-human missing a soul, she was missing her emotions. So, for her, violence was an act easily commit. After learning Wing Chun, and especially after obtaining her two Model 42s, Alice was quick to dispatch anyone who looked at her girlfriend or herself in the wrong way. After witnessing her brutally take down a young female Two, the head of the Aeolian Mafia, the local crime group, recruited her as a theif-for hire. She was tattooed with their mark on her left hip, physically showing her promise to work for them until she died.

But how exactly did such a non-human come into being?

The majority of people are familiar with the creation myth where the gods created people from mud. Very few people believe the validity of the tale. Mari would like to dispute that with you, seeing as she made Alice from mud. As a young earth nymph, Mari, as most teenagers tend to, got lonely. Her father was off running the otherworld, and her mother was long dead. So what better to do than make her own playmate? And, knowing the creation myth, she decided to try it for herself. She went out to Waterway's port late one night and began to form a girl her age from the silt there. When she bestowed the breath of life upon the model, she was elated to see the girl begin to rise. However, as the girl sat up, Mari saw that her eyes were the colour of poisoned caramel, and completely lacked pupils or shine. The human she was able to create was barely so, as it was lacking a soul. That semi-human was Alice.

Upon discovering that his daughter just attempted to harness the immense forces of their world create herself a playmate, Caliph was outraged. He arrived suddenly at Mari's location, and informed her that since she was not yet of age, her powers were incomplete and therefore her human was as well. However, once she began to cry, he informed her that there was indeed hope. Once she was of age (twenty-one years of age, strangely enough), a soul would be provided for her creation.

In the five years since then, Mari took a job as a bartender at the club her friends ran to fill the spaces where Alice didn't have jobs, and Alice was, as previously stated, recruited by the Aeolian Mafia. They had numerous encounters with the devil of their world who mistakenly believed that Alice was one of his misplaced helpers, only able to escape most of these encounters with the help of Mari's steadily increasing powers, despite their instability and unreliability. Alice's slow progress in becoming human was marked by her eyes, which slowly progressed from pupiless to spiraled to normal. Alice's final transformation to human marked the happiest day in both her and Mari's lives.

**Personality: Just having been turned human, she is still getting used to having emotions. Before obtaining a soul, Alice was stoic. She rarely had an emotional response to everything. But now that she has a soul and has emotions, she must learn how to use them. She's not incredibly good at that at this point. She tends to overreact to most stimuli, be they physical or visual, etc. Her anger is the quickest to rise, and from that anger, violence. However on the opposite side, she is easily saddened. It would be accurate to say she has the emotional range of a spoiled toddler. She does love kittens, though.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th February 2011, 12:48 am

Name:Kronic Hashbrick
Race: Sex Machine *male*

Wepeons: Kronic carries around a Torch Lighter, His 6 foot percalator, and a bag of Dead Fetus's that he may swing around with intense power and precision at any moment. He also carries a pez dispenser full of Lysergic Acid.

Description: Kronic was brought up in a family of drunkards and coke fiends,while living through this brought him great sorrow, he managed to avoid getting into the same life style as his parents and started smoking a common herb known as Marijuana. He soon dropped his expectations of everyone and moved out to live with his friends,he partied quite often and is a very social person, and loves to help other people he deems to have been wronged in some way or another. unfortunately, though, he recently became a user of haluccinogenic drugs and his brain is so fried most of the time that he see's a situation very differently from the rest of a group, and may deem people that are clearly in the wrong of a situation to be innocent. Kronic is 5'4 and about 145 lbs, He has an incredibly large and built stature and is fluent in the art of movement, commonly known as freerunning. Kronic fights back if he has to and fights violently and isnt above "dirty fighting", but he would much rather use his skills to avoid a confrontation unless he has no choice or he is helping someone else caught in a pickle. He has Short brown hair, A butch cut, and a goatie and is clad in a pullover hoody with a marijuana leaf on it, a black wife beater with a panda on it, flexible and baggy sweat pants, and a pair of K-swiss Ariake shoes. Coming from mexico, Kronic is light brown skinned, with black hair and walks with a lot of SWAG. Age is 19

Biography: Kronic hails from Tijuana, Mexico. As he grew up, Kronic was raised by a family of cokeheads and alcoholics. When he was around 17, he moved out and stayed in the hideout of a small time gang that many of his friends were in. In fact, it was the only gang in the city that had total control over the hallucinogenic drug trade. He quickly became one of them, and as he learned alot of street smarts, he also met a few people who taught him how to freerun. He practises everyday all week for hours on end, in between his gang activity. One night while he was tripping on mushrooms, he passed out and found himself....somewhere. Somewhere he doesnt know to even be real. He now waits idly by waiting for something to happen, and passes the time consuming copious amounts of drugs.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 7th February 2011, 1:14 am

Ways Nick and Melissa are apparently clones of each other:

1. Avatars.

2. Character ideas.

3. Writing style.

4. EVERYTHING EVER.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th February 2011, 6:00 am

After reading theses I feel mine is lacking.... But I know it will be enough. Neutral
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th February 2011, 6:21 am

Oh good god... after reading super's character i feel i need to edit my post.... again. Neutral

BTW my character was updated... sooooo BUMP

*EDIT: Had to make sure eagle read my character after the 3rd edit Razz
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 7th February 2011, 11:30 am

Truly, this will be a fight to remember. Everything's great so far.

I know there are more signups coming so I'm waiting for the next "wave" of sorts before I start making any decisions. I have decided, however, that this game will involve nine players. To those of you who aren't accepted, don't be discouraged, as depending on how successful this is, there may be more games in this vein in the future, and you can still be an accessory by reading, contributing your thoughts, and talking to me about what you think of the characters. That would be great.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 7th February 2011, 4:00 pm

**Name: Yggoc

**Race: Elemental Mage

**Weapons/Items/Abilities: Yggoc excels greatly in the conjuring art of the four main elements: Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. Due to his prowess in this area of magic, he is able to fabricate deadly combinations of these prevalent elements. Despite focusing his talents mainly towards magic, Yggoc also wields a large two-bladed sword; regardless of his mastery over the elements, Yggoc is not as proficient with his blade, yet does not lack the skill to be able to wield it with deadly efficiency. His hand-to-hand combat is, at best, mediocre; although he is light and fast on his feet. In his possession is a book; although Yggoc cannot decipher the language this book is written in, he feels a sense of affinity towards it.

**Description: Yggoc neither lacks nor excels in stature, and stands at 6’1’'. His face is calm and ageless, complimented by his vehement, brown eyes. He has a slight muscular build; covered by a suit of jagged silver armour underneath a tattered, blood-red robe, to which is attached the sword’s durable dark leather sheath. On his feet are tan-brown boots, faded in the front, yet tough, capable of providing the grip and stance needed to traverse tricky terrain. On his right arm sits a worn steel gauntlet, as much for show as anything else. Around his neck lies a beautifully crafted silver pendant, engraved with the words, “Stay true on your path to righteousness, and Heaven shall be your reward”.

Yggoc is an intelligent and stalwart person, yet wary towards most people and their intentions; in spite of this he is a caring man, and if given the choice, will always take the moral path. Yggoc is no stranger to the sweet scent of battle, and will fight with unrelenting ferocity if no other option is present at the time. Yggoc shows unyielding resolution toward everything he does.

**Biography: Denounced and sentenced to execution by his “brothers” for the wrongly accused murder of his father, Yggoc fled the only place he had ever called home, a sanctuary for Mages during the times of the “Hunt”.

He was hunted by his "brothers" like a dog, savagely and relentlessly for days, stopping only briefly to drink from a nearby stream, before managing to find refuge and escape in a derelict and abandoned cabin, shrouded by the vines and trees it had succumbed to over the years.

The interior of the cabin was pretty much the same as the exterior. It was falling apart. The floorboards were rotten and long beyond repair, the windows were shattered with weaving thorn branches entangling themselves around the crystalline shards of fragmented glass, and the wooden beams supporting the cabin looked as though they could plummet to the ground at any second.

He slumped hopelessly down in the hard, rugged corner of the cabin and began weeping tears of utter dejection and unbridled hatred towards the true perpetrator of his father’s murder.

He drew a pause from weeping and took a moment to reflect upon his time with his father and the indescribable bond they had once shared. He had been raised and rigorously trained by his father since he was a small child. His mother had been brutally slaughtered by a passing band of hideously wretched scavengers; yet this event only brought his father and him closer together.

Upon this recollection his face grew twisted and distorted behind the anguish and unchained bitterness that was now manifesting itself inside of him. He let out a deafening cry and his hands instantaneously became engulfed in searing, white flames as he lashed out with pure animosity at his surroundings; unbeknownst to him that he was beginning to set the cabin alight.

He tried furiously to douse the flames; to no avail.

The cabin was quickly filled by a cacophany of smouldering wood and crackling vegetation. Pernicious smoke hastily permeated his lungs, siphoning the life out of his body, second-by-second. He was quickly overwhelmed, and thumped to the ground in front of an eccentric bookcase, mysteriously the only thing that had not been consumed by the intense swelter of the agonising flames. His eyes were drawn to an undamaged book laden with thick dust, residing under the bottom shelf of the bookcase. This book was obviously old, as it bore the markings of the Elementals, a race thought to have been extinct for thousands of years.

With the last ounce of strength he could muster from the deepest depths of his mind, soul, and body, he reached out with great effort and clasped the book tightly to his scorched chest, losing consciousness moments later.

I may add more description to this character if I think of anything.

Last edited by oO Coggy Oo on 10th February 2011, 12:55 pm; edited 13 times in total
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th February 2011, 4:05 pm

suggestion, try not too have to many of the same people from MSPC please... Smile
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 7th February 2011, 5:48 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:suggestion, try not too have to many of the same people from MSPC please... Smile

To be fair, judging entries based on past participation in forum games is pretty lame
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th February 2011, 5:59 pm

i mean make it fair though. Id rather not see the exact same group that was from MSPC
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum