Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy

+4
zombie dude
oO Coggy Oo
Pwnisher James
sgt zombie23
8 posters

Go down

Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy

Post  sgt zombie23 14th March 2011, 7:11 pm

Cazio made me make this topic so here it is

Last edited by sgt zombie23 on 14th March 2011, 7:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty Re: Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy

Post  Pwnisher James 14th March 2011, 7:12 pm

He has a server?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy Empty Re: Cazios terrible Space station 13 Game thingy

Post  oO Coggy Oo 14th March 2011, 7:13 pm

Yeah. He's supposed to be starting a game of Siege.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 14th March 2011, 7:14 pm

I played it the other game, it was a ton of fun

TOPIC LOCKED

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 14th March 2011, 7:15 pm

Yeah i do, Right now we're going to be playing seige *my custom game mode*

Siege is basically, An enermy ship launches an attack on the space station, Humans must try to defend against the ship by launching bombs out of the mass drivers, If they succeed in destroying the enemy ship then.. Good job. If not the enemy space ship will destroy all mass drivers leaving the shuttle defenseless and then send in its attack force *aliens* which humans must defend against. We're playing now so if you want to join go on the chatbox

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 14th March 2011, 8:34 pm

I'll be up for it
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 14th March 2011, 8:56 pm

**Update- I will be hosting Siege in an hours time, If you want to join then join the chatbox at 8PM EST

Bombs, Weapons etc will be spawned on the arrival shuttle. If you need help finding places then adminhelp it on the server (trying to keep OOC clear of spam)
Also remember that ss13 is a roleplaying game. Thus i expect roleplay and not just talking out of character.
-Thanks.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 14th March 2011, 9:01 pm

hey i've been banned from the chat box for unknown reasons, i would like to play

TOPIC LOCKED

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 14th March 2011, 9:07 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:hey i've been banned from the chat box for unknown reasons, i would like to play

TOPIC LOCKED
They just unbanned you >.<

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 14th March 2011, 10:04 pm

Server is now
Ill update this post when ever the server is online/offline

Last edited by FHR Fearless on 14th March 2011, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 14th March 2011, 11:45 pm

U mad?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 14th March 2011, 11:52 pm

Request for admin to delete this thread so i can make a new one.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th March 2011, 11:52 pm

Is the server laggy?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th March 2011, 11:55 pm

FHR Fearless wrote:
MagicMan313 wrote:hey i've been banned from the chat box for unknown reasons, i would like to play

TOPIC LOCKED
They just unbanned you >.<
Yeah I was going to join in but I'm ban from chatbox and other things that I don't know why for.....
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 15th March 2011, 10:26 am

Garquin wrote:Is the server laggy?

Fuck ya, and its really boring unless you get a shit ton of people.

Also Cazio you can't update the game itself can you? To at least gibbed standards?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 15th March 2011, 1:44 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:

Also Cazio you can't update the game itself can you? To at least gibbed standards?
The game is already at "gibbed standards" the only thing different is the map.
As for the lag it's usually good, but i was downloading stuff whilst i was hosting.

As for it being boring with a couple of people me and magicman played like 5 hours straight because he was actually roleplaying, You was just suiciding your self over and over..

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 15th March 2011, 1:55 pm

FHR Fearless wrote:
Pwnisher James wrote:

As for the lag it's usually good, but i was downloading stuff whilst i was hosting.

As for it being boring with a couple of people me and magicman played like 5 hours straight because he was actually roleplaying, You was just suiciding your self over and over..

It was kinda hard playing seige all by myself. It would be more fun with 3-5 people.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 15th March 2011, 2:13 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:
FHR Fearless wrote:
Pwnisher James wrote:

It was kinda hard playing seige all by myself. It would be more fun with 3-5 people.
That i don't deny but we wasn't playing siege, We was playing watch james kill himself over and over.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 15th March 2011, 2:29 pm

FHR Fearless wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:
FHR Fearless wrote:
Pwnisher James wrote:

That i don't deny but we wasn't playing siege, We was playing watch james kill himself over and over.

There needs to be some sorta punishment for people who just want to kill themselfs perhaps give people a certain amount of lives and after they have exhausted those lives they are switched to the opposite team (aliens) If that works.

If this is a good idea i came up with it if its a bad idea it was somebody elses idea.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 15th March 2011, 2:35 pm

Well I'm sorry cazio if I ruined that day. I'll try to play again tonight, without fucking around.

What I mean by gibbed standards is the map it self.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 15th March 2011, 4:42 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:
FHR Fearless wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:
FHR Fearless wrote:
Pwnisher James wrote:

There needs to be some sorta punishment for people who just want to kill themselfs perhaps give people a certain amount of lives and after they have exhausted those lives they are switched to the opposite team (aliens) If that works.

If this is a good idea i came up with it if its a bad idea it was somebody elses idea.
That's actually not a bad idea

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down