Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added)

+20
DJDemitri
o QuickShott o
unshapedskills
KZ Powned
eaustinn36
sgt zombie23
Vicious Fox
BLACK SNOW 13
steveeeee
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
NegativeHUNTER
Jagdgeschwader
Pwnisher James
Made in Finland
Sir Manguydude
Super Mega King
PatrickQ 96
DeadApe
x Swiftyy v
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added)

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th April 2011, 12:04 pm

DeadApe wrote:I like where this game is going, especially tophats classes. Couple of things confuse me though.

1. What exactly does a medic do?
2. Why is food included in some of these classes, especially if its a scavenged item?
3. How would a class system work alongside a scavenging system. A class system assumes that there are classes that start off with the weapons they need for their role already.

1. The Medics are there to heal players, that have lost health in battle.
2. Food is included in some classes, because if they are out in the city or have ran away from battle, so they will have enough food to survive the journey back to the fort.
3. I don't really know how to explain it.

The main reason i gave classes food is it would be more realistic and better for classes like the scout (Spy) instead of them looking for shops in the local area that would get them killed or caught.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Gametype Idea "Forts" (More Detail to be Added)

Post  Vicious Fox 6th April 2011, 12:14 pm

Where is my Thanks since i helped ?
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th April 2011, 12:17 pm

xxURBANxGHOSTxx wrote:Where is my Thanks since i helped ?
Helped with what? you only told me what gun i should have used in ONE class

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 6th April 2011, 12:24 pm

i told you others aswell *<__* but you where probs away or my mic was on mute
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th April 2011, 12:53 pm

xxURBANxGHOSTxx wrote:i told you others aswell *<__* but you where probs away or my mic was on mute
I gave him the whole idea for this game, but I guess he was away from his mic because he didnt thank me either. >_>
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th April 2011, 12:55 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
xxURBANxGHOSTxx wrote:i told you others aswell *<__* but you where probs away or my mic was on mute
I gave him the whole idea for this game, but I guess he was away from his mic because he didnt thank me either. >_>

+1

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th April 2011, 12:56 pm

Tophat i find a couple things wrong with those classes

Sniper is a over powered spy. Either cut the class entirely or give him one bolt action rifle to defend with.

The spy should have a knife and glock

The medic should either have one deagle or a uzi.

Those are my thoughts.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 6th April 2011, 12:56 pm

WOW your title Describes you i didnt even know Gee Willickers dont even start Fin
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th April 2011, 2:52 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:
DeadApe wrote:I like where this game is going, especially tophats classes. Couple of things confuse me though.

2. Why is food included in some of these classes, especially if its a scavenged item?
3. How would a class system work alongside a scavenging system. A class system assumes that there are classes that start off with the weapons they need for their role already.

2. Food is included in some classes, because if they are out in the city or have ran away from battle, so they will have enough food to survive the journey back to the fort.

The main reason i gave classes food is it would be more realistic and better for classes like the scout (Spy) instead of them looking for shops in the local area that would get them killed or caught.

1. I know the medics are there to heal players, how though?
2. I think this is silly. The group should earn/find food on their own and ration it among themselves.
3. 0_0 Big issue since its a core element of the gameplay, lets figure this one out.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th April 2011, 4:47 pm

No pilot because no one is getting RPGs.

I dont think food will work, i did however add it to classes that will be more or less by them selfs and need food because they will not have time to try and look for it.

Scavanging will be for Health kits, Food (if we use it), more cars, and random items SMK and Eagle give us.

Also you will not be able to heal your self, you can only get a health kit if a medic brings you to one. (heals you)

Any other classes we should use?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th April 2011, 4:48 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:no one is getting RPGs.

You really hate those now don't you..
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 6th April 2011, 5:38 pm

Biwinning
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 6th April 2011, 7:01 pm

Probably should just take food out of it.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th April 2011, 8:10 pm

*****EDIT****

Food Has Been Taken Out Of This GameType

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 6th April 2011, 9:05 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:I am liking all of these Ideas, Thanks alot Guys.

No thank you kiddo nice game-type you've got going on her!I think this is gonna be a hit
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th April 2011, 9:31 pm

Does the soldier get all three of those guns or just one?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th April 2011, 10:30 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:
Sniper is a over powered spy.

No.

The Sniper will be covering the spy as he moves up to sneak into or near the enemy base to hear whats going on.

The sniper will be camping, not moving. How are they the same thing? Two completely different guns, two completely different play styles. Which in turn means, two completely different classes.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th April 2011, 10:39 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
No.

If im mistaken the original idea for the spy was a smg pistol and can look down the sights of a sniper

The sniper class had a glock and the ability to shoot out of the sniper.

The original idea would make a spy almost useless compared to the sniper. It does not matter now that the sniper class was removed.

I like the idea to give guards and soldiers snipers. Im glad the sniper class was removed but i think there should be a limit to how many soldiers can use the sniper.

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 6th April 2011, 11:06 pm

Looks better so far, just needs a test.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 7th April 2011, 12:19 am

+Voice-chat should be on proximity otherwise the spy class would be useless. And making phones more vital to making strategies with your team.

+ You should also be able to change your class if you die allowing players to see more of the battle in each game.

NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th April 2011, 12:46 am

Why remove the sniper class?

It is needed. The spy class is completely different.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 7th April 2011, 2:20 am

lets test this
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  unshapedskills 7th April 2011, 2:24 am

i love it scopezz

Last edited by unshapedskills on 8th April 2011, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
unshapedskills
unshapedskills

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 7th April 2011, 9:18 am

NegativeHUNTER wrote:
+ You should also be able to change your class if you die allowing players to see more of the battle in each game.

I was considering that.

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th April 2011, 3:24 pm

DeadApe wrote:
Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:

1. I know the medics are there to heal players, how though?
2. I think this is silly. The group should earn/find food on their own and ration it among themselves.
3. 0_0 Big issue since its a core element of the gameplay, lets figure this one out.

Tophat 44 wrote:No pilot because no one is getting RPGs.

I dont think food will work, i did however add it to classes that will be more or less by them selfs and need food because they will not have time to try and look for it.

Scavanging will be for Health kits, Food (if we use it), more cars, and random items SMK and Eagle give us.

Also you will not be able to heal your self, you can only get a health kit if a medic brings you to one. (heals you)

Any other classes we should use?

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:*****EDIT****

Food Has Been Taken Out Of This GameType

Err.. nobody has answered me properly yet.

I understand what the medics job is, I don't understand how it will be put into gameplay.

And also you guys must have misunderstood me. I fully believe food would work in this game, well even. I was just questioning why you have it in class inventories. It should be something that is scavenged or earned by teams and then distributed amongst themselves. If they don't have enough food for the entire team, they have to drop whoever they cannot feed in a group meeting. They can either kill him or let him out of the fort. When he's on his own in the city he might find food to survive on his own, join another group if they have food (punishment against the team who could not feed their own,) or just die of starvation. As the losing team fails to get food, they lose more and more members. However if they devote their attention and resources to "finding survivors" they can regain more members (given there are members to gain.) Dead players will be "found" as new survivors and possibly even given a new class.

I just meant don't put food in the class inventories, that's silly.

Edit: Players who die from being KIA, will be "hospitalized" if his team has a medikit for him. (Stay out of the "event" you died in until its over.)

Players who die from KIA but are not hospitalized because their team has no more medikits are dead for good and will play on their own as savages or bandits. There will be rules for this class
ex: Cannot attack a fort more than once every 5 minutes.

Players who die from starvation will also play on their own as savages or bandits in the city, unless brought back as a "found survivor." They will return under as a new character.

Last edited by DeadApe on 7th April 2011, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next