Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

+24
o QuickShott o
SlaughterShyful
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
Kugeth8
Super Mega King
Sigmatic Scholar
HarshClaw
Cry Vengeance
Pwnisher James
dirt diver1722
eegleindia
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
Garquin
Namorg
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
Flasktoss55
NickisanEnigma
Slacker Hero
Eaglendia
28 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th July 2011, 7:39 pm

I'm really not into partying so I just go to one of the open bedrooms and sleep for awile until someone wakes me
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 6 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  RedrumSalad 26th July 2011, 7:58 pm

[SYNTHESIZE]GARRETT SMITH
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 26th July 2011, 8:24 pm

Continue to stand in the doorway and listen to your alternate personalities decide what yo do next.

Or up your MAN-LEVEL by Modifying a glove to control the Air element!!! Twisted Evil
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th July 2011, 8:35 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:[SYNTHESIZE]GARRETT SMITH

You contemplate synthesizing another you. You navigate your Mobile RC and click the option to [SYNTHESIZE] GARRETT SMITH. A notification box appears on the screen.

Warning! This action will break LAW 1

LAWS:
1) End-user may not synthesize living objects or otherwise use the functions of the Reality Changer to subvert death.
2) End-user may not alter the flow of time past, present, or future, or inadvertently modify the timeline through the synthesis or alteration of any other object.
3) End-user may not synthesize any object that logically can not exist, or alter any object to have the properties of such an object.
4) End-user may not alter or synthesize any object with the purpose of monetary gain.

You notice that you can continue with the action anyway. It appears that the RC's Laws do not necessarily restrict you from completing the action, but warn you that the RC does not want the action to be completed. You wonder what the RC would do if you broke a Law.

Dexta117 wrote:Continue to stand in the doorway and listen to your alternate personalities decide what yo do next.

Or up your MAN-LEVEL by Modifying a glove to control the Air element!!! Twisted Evil

A glove that controls air would be incredibly useful. You wonder what specific option you would need to enter to make this happen

What do you do?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th July 2011, 8:42 pm

GO FIND A FAN
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th July 2011, 8:46 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:GO FIND A FAN

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th July 2011, 8:55 pm

*Finally wake up and go to the kitchen and fix myself a Fish Sandwitch. Sadly there is no fish so I just go outside and start scanning objects like a Hose, Grass, and a flower then I go back inside and try to look for something decent to eat but the fridge seems like a freaking cave full of nothing so I decide to go to the party
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th July 2011, 9:04 pm

GLOVE (Material: Cotton) (Clothing: Hands)
[Edit]
[Remove](Material: Cotton)
[ADD](Material: Leather)
[ADD](Tier 1Elements: Air)
[/Edit]
[Synthesize]

NOW YOU HAVE TWO KICKASS LEATHER GLOVES

BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 26th July 2011, 9:31 pm

ok, dont break Law 1.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:GLOVE (Material: Cotton) (Clothing: Hands)
[Edit]
[/Edit]
[Synthesize]

Do this.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 26th July 2011, 10:01 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:ok, dont break Law 1.

[Edit]
[/Edit]
[Synthesize]

Do this.

+1
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th July 2011, 10:52 pm

Dexta117 wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:ok, dont break Law 1.

[Edit]
[/Edit]
[Synthesize]

Do this.

+1
+Fucking 2
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th July 2011, 10:52 pm

[Edit]
[/Edit]
[Synthesize]

NOW YOU HAVE TWO KICKASS LEATHER GLOVES

Eh, another burst of creativity can't hurt. You run back into the house and grab the lonely glove from the laundry hamper, then proceed to make some changes with your mobile RC. First, you remove (Material: Cotton). The object instantly sinks in your hand, becoming a foamy, colorless mass that seems almost ethereal and vaguely resembles a glove.
The Reality Changer identifies this item as:
a handwrap or other hand clothing (Clothing: Hand)

Next, you add (Material: Leather) in its stead. The item shifts in color to a light brown, and resumes a shape closer to that of its original one. Thankfully it has four distinct fingers and a thumb.
LEATHER GLOVE (Material: Leather) (Clothing: Hand)
The LEATHER GLOVE is added to the EXCURSUS.

Now, you add (Element: Air). Light pours from the center of the glove's back and fades away quickly; emblazoned in its place is a symbol of a blue circle with a circumscribed swirl. Even from the outside, the glove feels lighter and more comfortable. It seems like it would float right out of your hand, given the chance.
AEOLEAN GLOVE (Material: Leather) (Element: Air) (Clothing: Hand)
A comfortable and airy leather glove that cools the hands instead of warming them. With practice and good concentration, whoever wears a complete pair can mentally generate a small breeze or gust of wind.
The AEOLEAN GLOVE is added to the EXCURSUS.

Now, to test that final unused function on something that isn't alive. You [SYNTHESIZE] a duplicate AEOLEAN GLOVE, and slip the pair onto your hands. Pretty sweet, though you don't think you'll be making any fashion statements. You wonder what the others will think when you show up at the party with evil wind powers.

The Ballpointer wrote:*Finally wake up and go to the kitchen and fix myself a Fish Sandwitch. Sadly there is no fish so I just go outside and start scanning objects like a Hose, Grass, and a flower then I go back inside and try to look for something decent to eat but the fridge seems like a freaking cave full of nothing so I decide to go to the party

You are not quite hungry enough for fish at the moment, and your fridge is, in fact, a cave full of nothing except hot pockets; such things can only bring destruction to humanity. You head into the yard and begin scanning things. Your neighborhood is pretty humble, a car parked here and there in driveways and on the street in front of houses. You peer into the grass, inspecting busy insects at work and weeds breaching the dirt; the unexamined life is not worth living.

You point the iPhone directly down.
GRASS (Material: Organic(Plant)) (Trait: Gains energy from sunlight) (Living)
Basic plant life-form with no hallucinogenic effects whatsoever. More a neighborhood status symbol than a useful entity. If your lawn isn't as prim as the neighbor's, then your ass... is grass.
GRASS is added to the EXCURSUS.

Speaking of the neighbor's lawn, you zoom your camera across the street and scan a flower.
ROSE (Material: Organic(Plant)) (Trait: Gains energy from sunlight) (Trait: Beautiful) (Living)
One of nature's grand ironies, its beauty is subverted by the fact that it stabs you if you touch it. Lo, how a rose e'er blooming.
ROSE is added to the EXCURSUS.

And why not? You head around to the side of your house and scan again.
GARDEN HOSE (Material: Rubber) (Structure: Tube) (Trait: Internally reinforced)
Up your nose with a rubber hose!
GARDEN HOSE is added to the EXCURSUS.

Anyway, the party is probably starting pretty soon, according to noVus. It dawns on you that you don't really have a method of transportation other than your bike around back, and the shoelace express. Easel's house isn't too far, anyway. Do you have anything left to do around here?

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th July 2011, 10:57 pm

*I go back into the house to identify 2 more things
I Identify some Green cloth work gloves and point the identifier at the moon then hop on my bike
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th July 2011, 11:05 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:*I go back into the house to identify 2 more things
I Identify some Green cloth work gloves and point the identifier at the moon then hop on my bike

Your old gloves vaguely match that description. If you miss them, then you could always cook up a pair... perhaps modify them to a better color. As far as identifying the moon goes, it's not out at the moment. You honestly don't think the voices in your head are paying ANY attention to what's going on. It's nearly noon, there is no moon. Hell, even if it were out, you don't even think this thing is fit to scan an astral body at the moment.

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th July 2011, 11:17 pm

Green cloth gloves
Combine
Rubber Hose
Equals
Green Rubber gloves
Plus the color of
Red (From rose)
Equals
Red Rubber gloves
Plus the power of
Grass and Rose
Equals
Plant Controling Red Rubber Gloves

Also I pull out of my pocket a Blank Ink Shapie and identify it
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th July 2011, 12:04 am

The Ballpointer wrote:Green cloth gloves
Combine
Rubber Hose
Equals
Green Rubber gloves
Plus the color of
Red (From rose)
Equals
Red Rubber gloves
Plus the power of
Grass and Rose
Equals

Umm i do believer when only have the elemental traits of water and air. >,>

SNEAKERS (Material: Rubber) (Material: Leather) (Clothing: Feet)
[Edit]
[Add](Element: Air)
[/Edit]

Make your shoes lighter, thus better movement.

Then go around back and scan your bike

BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th July 2011, 12:19 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Combine
Rubber Hose
Equals
Green Rubber gloves
Plus the color of
Red (From rose)
Equals
Red Rubber gloves
Plus the power of
Grass and Rose
Equals

[Edit]
[/Edit]

This, plus start ignoring some of the more idiotic voices in your head, they are just a waste of time.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 27th July 2011, 12:35 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Combine
Rubber Hose
Equals
Green Rubber gloves
Plus the color of
Red (From rose)
Equals
Red Rubber gloves
Plus the power of
Grass and Rose
Equals

[Edit]
[/Edit]

Yes but also gather resourses for the plants so some shit like that?
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th July 2011, 1:20 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Umm i do believer when only have the elemental traits of water and air. >,>

[Edit]
[/Edit]

You edit the sneakers while they're still on your feet, adding (Element: Air). The tops rise up slightly, and you feel them loosen and lighten. The material thins out a bit, and they take on a brown color similar to your new gloves; in another exceptional flash of light, a glassy, blue wing bursts backwards from each side of each of your heels.
GALE SNEAKERS (Material: Rubber) (Material: Leather) (Element: Air) (Clothing: Feet)
Exceptionally light. You feel like you can run faster and jump higher, but god help you if you step on a rock.
GALE SNEAKERS are added to the EXCURSUS.

Next you run around to the back of your house, where your bike waits at the end of the driveway.
BICYCLE (Material: Steel) (Structure: Metalcraft) (Trait: Two-wheeled locomotion) (Vehicle (Unpowered))
Bicycle, bicycle, I want to ride my...
BICYCLE is added to the EXCURSUS.
A dialogue box pops up on the iPhone's screen.

"Please take careful note of the "TRAITS" property. Though it is divided into three particular classifications, their interactions can be quite particular. Most properties of inanimate objects may also be applied to living things, with usually safe and positive consequences. In most cases, the reverse is not true, however, as living traits often refer to biological qualities. In addition, some traits and properties may simply not be applied outside their own category."

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th July 2011, 1:26 am

Go scan a car.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 27th July 2011, 1:37 am

(Did you get my last post mr. person who is running the RP?)
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th July 2011, 1:45 am

The Ballpointer wrote:(Did you get my last post mr. person who is running the RP?)

Spoiler:

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Go scan a car.

You can do that by just taking a few steps down your driveway and looking across the street. The closest car is a minivan, but whatever. The more properties, the better.

The REALITY CHANGER identifies the selected object as:
MINIVAN [C] (Material: Steel) (Structure: Metalcraft) (Structure: Large) (Vehicle(Powered))
I've... gotta get to soccer practice!
MINIVAN is added to the EXCURSUS.

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th July 2011, 1:51 am

BICYCLE (Material: Steel) (Structure: Metalcraft) (Trait: Two-wheeled locomotion) (Vehicle (Unpowered))
[Edit]
[Remove](Vehicle(Unpowered))
[Add] (Vehicle(Powered))
[/Edit]
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th July 2011, 2:03 am

After making your bicycle powered, take off the gloves and synthesize a new pair in case this doesn't work. On either pair of the gloves:

AEOLEAN GLOVES (Material: Leather) (Element: Air) (Clothing: Hand)
[Edit]
[Add] (Element: Water)
[/Edit]

To have gloves that can control Air and Water Smile
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th July 2011, 2:12 am

Dexta117 wrote:After making your bicycle powered, take off the gloves and synthesize a new pair in case this doesn't work. On either pair of the gloves:

AEOLEAN GLOVES (Material: Leather) (Element: Air) (Clothing: Hand)
[Edit]
[Add] (Element: Water)
[/Edit]

To have gloves that can control Air and Water Smile
NO! WE DON'T NEED THAT NOW! LETS KEEP THINGS SIMPLE!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next