Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

+24
o QuickShott o
SlaughterShyful
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
Kugeth8
Super Mega King
Sigmatic Scholar
HarshClaw
Cry Vengeance
Pwnisher James
dirt diver1722
eegleindia
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
Garquin
Namorg
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
Flasktoss55
NickisanEnigma
Slacker Hero
Eaglendia
28 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  Eaglendia 24th July 2011, 10:55 pm

Sigh.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 5 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  Dexta117 24th July 2011, 11:36 pm

Search the house for more objects to scan.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 24th July 2011, 11:42 pm

Walk into the house
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 24th July 2011, 11:43 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:Walk into the house

(psst, he is already in the house.... just to let you know Wink )
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th July 2011, 12:21 am

Dexta117 wrote:Search the house for more objects to scan.

You've already done that... sort of.

The more particular nature of the Mobile RC program prevents you from just going out and scanning things willy-nilly(that is, without taking unnecessary time). Is there any particular area of your house, or perhaps a certain item you had in mind?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 25th July 2011, 12:59 am

was Pedobear in the closet?
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 25th July 2011, 1:03 am

Hmmm, Scan the vacuum in the closet and the blender in the kitchen.
Then try to find a way to to reverse the sucking power of vacuum to blow.
For the blender, try to share the propertise of it with Hot tube time machine to see some crazy shit.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 25th July 2011, 1:28 am

Try and turn the mirror in the bathroom into a magic mirror that you can talk to and become best friends forever Very Happy
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th July 2011, 2:34 am

Dexta117 wrote:Try and turn the mirror in the bathroom into a magic mirror that you can talk to and become best friends forever :D

If magic is all you've ever known, then it's easy to miss what really goes on. You have no time for such shenanigans at the moment.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Hmmm, Scan the vacuum in the closet and the blender in the kitchen.
Then try to find a way to to reverse the sucking power of vacuum to blow.
For the blender, try to share the propertise of it with Hot tube time machine to see some crazy shit.

While you're still in front of the closet, you scan the vacuum cleaner as well. Doing so prompts a message box to appear.

"You have scanned enough items to access the function [EDIT: MODIFY]. This will allow you to edit more specific attributes of an existing or synthesized object, and also allow you to synthesize objects with greater precision. The list of available properties may also be expanded through the Modify function."

It dawns on you that you have yet to actually synthesize anything--but you'd best work with what's already there for now. The Reality Changer identifies the selected object as:
BAGLESS VACUUM (Trait: Machinery) (Element: Air) (Appliance)

Let's see what you can do with this. Feeling a bit intuitive, you point your camera vacuum-ward and select [EDIT: MODIFY]. This brings up some information that you assume would vary from object to object.
MODIFY: VACUUM CLEANER
SCALE: 1.0
POWER STATE: OFF
AIR FLOW: 1.0
You assume that "scale" will adjust the size of the object, with 1.0 being its default size. Power state seems relatively explanatory. You decide to switch that to "ON", but the vacuum doesn't turn on until you hit the switch; now, the vacuum is somehow able to run without being plugged into anything. You decide to see if you can reverse the air flow; you change the value in the box to "-1", grab the plastic hose, and turn the device on again. The engine whirrs a bit as if distressed, then belches out a cloud of dust before beginning to blow air out. Pretty sweet. Wonder what else you can do.

You head over to the blender in the kitchen and whip out the Hot Tube Time Machine. Another look at the RC reveals that the Machine is affiliated with elemental water after the incident with your lamp. It's beginning to dawn on you that the things you do to objects, as well as the way you use them, could have some effect on their properties.
BLENDER [C] (Trait: Machinery) (Structure: Small) (Appliance)
HOT TUBE TIME MACHINE (Structure: Round) (Structure: Long) (Material: Paper) (Trait: Machinery) (Element: Water)

What will you do?
-or-
What would you like to do with these objects?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th July 2011, 9:50 am

Modify Vacuum, Airflow infinity, activate, turn vacuum into black hole, acquire Trait: Singularity, apply trait to hot tube time machine, shoot singularities at people.

...or just get something to eat.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 25th July 2011, 4:25 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't trait:heroic be under humanoid?

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 25th July 2011, 7:57 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:Modify Vacuum, Airflow infinity, activate, turn vacuum into black hole, acquire Trait: Singularity, apply trait to hot tube time machine, shoot singularities at people.

+1
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 25th July 2011, 8:05 pm

Dexta117 wrote:
.ADestroyer360 wrote:Modify Vacuum, Airflow infinity, activate, turn vacuum into black hole, acquire Trait: Singularity, apply trait to hot tube time machine, shoot singularities at people.

+1
I approve of this.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 25th July 2011, 11:16 pm

*Turns on the microwave and fix myself a god damned Hot Pocket
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th July 2011, 6:50 am

The Ballpointer wrote:*Turns on the microwave and fix myself a god damned Hot Pocket

Finally.

It seems as if one of the voices in your head has finally decided to say something that makes sense.

You swing back into the kitchen and slip one of the disgusting frozen treats into its paper coffin, then toss it into the microwave and set it for two minutes. You stare into the microwave (even though Dad told you not to) and watch as the Hot Pocket begins to scream bloody murder, heating up unevenly throughout, and beginning to ooze molten cheese that will probably fall out of the thing the moment you take a bite and subject your crotch to the fires of Satan. Indeed, as the mass of filthy meat boils, you realize that students will study in their history books years from now the story of Garrett Smith and recognize this exact moment as the moment where "it all went to hell."

In the meantime, you decide to figure out what your next move is going to be. You're getting a handle on this whole Reality Changer thing, though you're still not sure what more can be done with the editor functions. The origins of the program are still elusive and will likely remain so; you decide to put that aside in favor of other things. The Modify function seems interesting and you have yet to Synthesize an object. On the kitchen counter, your iPhone buzzes, and you do your brain cells the relative kindness of taking a step back to check it. You've received a text from noVus; it details the address of the party your friends will be attending today, and also instructs you to "keep it secret, keep it safe".

Right. The thought of going to that and screwing around with your new magical powers occurred to you earlier. You mentally recount all of the device's functions.
[SCAN] allows you to add objects to your [EXCURSUS]. All objects have properties, which become available for use to you when you scan them.
[EDIT] allows access to three functions. [ADD] and [REMOVE] allow you to add and remove any trait you have access to from an existing object, while [MODIFY] allows you to manipulate things that are not related to the properties; you resolve to study that third one a bit more.
[SYNTHESIZE] allows you to re-create any object that exists in the [EXCURSUS]. It also allows you to create new objects by choosing properties you have access to. You haven't used this one yet.
Spoiler:
You could probably have some fun with this. You'd probably have fun without it, for that matter.

As you contemplate everything that you've done so far while waiting for your hot pocket to finally finish "cooking", you wonder if the Reality Changer likely knows nothing about hot pockets. You entertain the idea of scanning your hot pocket, but realize that the Reality Changer would immediately set a law against human consumption of the hot pocket and you would have no tasty treat.

Screw it. With reckless abandon, you point the iPhone into the microwave.
The Reality Changer identifies this object as:
HOT POCKET (Trait: Repulsive) (Food)
Wonderful. You find that the Reality Changer has, in fact, not made any law against the consumption of the hot pocket.

However, it's still probably a bad idea to eat it.

The microwave dings. The aroma you smell is one that you instantly associate with Billy, the weird kid across the road that spends all day playing his xbox live in some stupid community dedicated to the undead. You realize that the Hot Pocket, to him, is a delicious treat; this is because he is a lower form of life, and it disgusts you to lower yourself to his level.

You take a bite anyway, and feel your eyes twitch reflexively. With your iPhone still in hand, you autonomously send a text back to noVus.
"i feel disgusting"
His reply returns instantly.
"put the hot pocket down and come to the party."

It's a little after noon, and you feel as if you haven't even scratched the surface of the Reality Changer's power.
In your possession: iPhone, hot pocket(cold on the inside), Hot Tube Time Machine, flat-head screwdriver
What would you like to do now?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th July 2011, 2:02 pm

*Go pump to techno at the party and throw the Hot Pocket away*
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th July 2011, 4:18 pm

Go scan blender to get a new trait to make hotpocket eatable. Then scan the microwave for new traits .
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 26th July 2011, 4:37 pm

[SYNTHESIZE]GARRETT SMITH

Do this to test what the Reality Changer's effects look like on a human without harming anybody but your clone. Make sure to tie him to a chair.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th July 2011, 5:21 pm

I will use the Hot tube time machine to make myself younger and cuter (llike 12 mabey) then go to the party and just dance my furry little ass off.
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 26th July 2011, 5:55 pm

OK black snow
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 26th July 2011, 6:22 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:OK black snow

+1
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th July 2011, 6:49 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:I will use the Hot tube time machine to make myself younger and cuter (llike 12 mabey) then go to the party and just dance my furry little ass off.

The Hot Tube Time Machine probably does not have any control whatsoever over time. From what you know about the device, attempting to use it on yourself would result in little more than a blast of boiling steam to your face.

This party's host would likely welcome twelve-year-old you less so than regular you anyway.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Go scan blender to get a new trait to make hotpocket eatable. Then scan the microwave for new traits .

You already scanned the BLENDER. As expected, the Reality Changer failed to identify anything to make your REPULSIVE treat any less so. You doubt there is anything in the entire world that would make your treat less repulsive.

Your stomach growls in anticipation and protest.

The Reality Changer identifies the other object as:
MICROWAVE OVEN (Structure: Prism) (Trait: Minor Heat Generation) (Trait: Autonomous Microwave Production) (Appliance)

Pretty cool stuff here. The MICROWAVE OVEN is added to the EXCURSUS.

What's up next, Garrett?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th July 2011, 6:54 pm

Time to head to that party I guess.

(Can't think right now.)
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 26th July 2011, 7:19 pm

"Ok I won't go to the party" I say I" will try to test out the Tube Time Machine and see if I can become 12 to see if I can have youth back"
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th July 2011, 7:30 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:"Ok I won't go to the party" I say I" will try to test out the Tube Time Machine and see if I can become 12 to see if I can have youth back"

The Hot Tube Time Machine probably does not have any control whatsoever over time. From what you know about the device, attempting to use it on yourself would result in little more than a blast of boiling steam to your face.

This party's host would likely welcome twelve-year-old you less so than regular you anyway.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Time to head to that party I guess.

You open the door to your house and let the light flood in around you. It is nearly noon. One voice in your head beckons you to Easel's party, but you're held back by the notion that it will be a long time before you see home again. Assuming, of course, you do get to see home again.

As you stand there in your doorway you reflect what a home actually is. Your parents always made sure there was food in the fridge and didn't really bother you much, but you don't really have a warm feeling associated with home like you feel that most people would. As you stand at the doorway to your home, believing you may never see it again, you realize that you don't actually care. Home was never home, you guess.

Destiny is set. You may either exit your home for a long, long time or go back inside in search of more things to scan and explore.

Are you ready to enter the outside world?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next