Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

what would you do if you survived a nuclear war?

+18
ApocalypseVVolf.
snowwolf1996
eegleindia
Cry Vengeance
Bladewind23
A Groovy Tophat
Jagdgeschwader
eaustinn36
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
. ADestroyer360
RedrumSalad
snake eyez 89
Flasktoss55
BLACK SNOW 13
andrew
Made in Finland
steveeeee
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty Re: what would you do if you survived a nuclear war?

Post  Masterofkills09 14th June 2011, 7:08 pm

shot self
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Empty Re: what would you do if you survived a nuclear war?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th June 2011, 7:11 pm

After reading some more:

Shot self
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 14th June 2011, 8:33 pm

after reading about all the long-term effects of nukes, i would prolly have to kill myself. In Fallout, it takes, what, 100+ years for 3/5 of the radiation to go away. So i would either die from the nukes, the radiation, or shoot myself due to knowing i could prolly just die from the radiation in the next few years. and not to mention the so-called nuclear winter that will ensue, and the wind currents carrying the radiated dust particles every-which-way. basically, by the sounds of it, we're all screwed due to our countries' lack of protection against nuclear war.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th June 2011, 9:42 pm

The only protection against nukes is getting rid of them all.

Not happening anytime soon.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 14th June 2011, 10:42 pm

Made in Finland wrote:The only protection against nukes is getting rid of them all.

Not happening anytime soon.

Yep.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th June 2011, 2:37 am

Id be fucked in a nuclear apocalypse because im less then 5 minutes away from Norfolk navel base. The largest navel base in the U.S, which would mean where i am in VA would be a prime target.

If the bombs didnt kill me i would probably die from radiation shortly after.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th June 2011, 2:46 am

Like our Government asked itself years ago:
"What's the protection against nuclear weapons?"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."

Blank stares all around.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th June 2011, 4:28 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Like our Government asked itself years ago:
"What's the protection against nuclear weapons?"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."

Blank stares all around.

Exactly. If nuclear war ever breaks out.... everyone is fucked no matter what. The planet is done...
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 15th June 2011, 10:28 am

I would become a living conduit of radiation.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTITAN 08xx 15th June 2011, 10:49 am

the only protection againest nukes is nukes
xxTITAN 08xx
xxTITAN 08xx
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th June 2011, 7:03 pm

Have a celebratory fap, then search the earth for working 360 consoles.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th June 2011, 7:13 pm

xxTITAN 08xx wrote:the only protection againest nukes is nukes

That's not protection, that's MAD.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTITAN 08xx 15th June 2011, 7:44 pm

it isnt mad i meant that noones gonna fire a nuke at someone with nukes because theyll just fire back and then theyll both be dead
afro
xxTITAN 08xx
xxTITAN 08xx
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 15th June 2011, 7:47 pm

xxTITAN 08xx wrote:it isnt mad i meant that noones gonna fire a nuke at someone with nukes because theyll just fire back and then theyll both be dead
afro

IRAN
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 15th June 2011, 8:30 pm

what would you do if you survived a nuclear war? - Page 2 Problemsolved
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 16th June 2011, 5:55 pm

LOL killing civilians.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th June 2011, 7:31 pm

xxTITAN 08xx wrote:it isnt mad i meant that noones gonna fire a nuke at someone with nukes because theyll just fire back and then theyll both be dead
afro

MAD

Mutually
Assured
Destruction

Yes they will if for some reason they think they've already sent them, it almost happened a few times during the Cold War. Also, currently there are a lot of unaccounted nukes from when the Soviet Union fell and also a lot of nations with nuclear weapons when they really shouldn't.

Example: India and Pakistan, two countries which really don't like each other and are both somewhat unstable. Also Iran and North Korea from the "Axis of Evil" or whatever have nukes when they really shouldn't.

There are chances that there could be limited nuclear exchange, but that's not something at all to rely on. A world with alliances and protection treaties is deadly (World War I) but when you put nuclear weapons into the game...

All of the sudden, alliances because incredibly lethal.

It's somewhat unnerving that not even forty years ago this situation was very likely to happen. It still is today...
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th June 2011, 10:32 pm

You couldn't have said it better Jag.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2