Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm

+9
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
steveeeee
bman4782
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
Jagdgeschwader
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 2:04 pm

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/jul/14/soldiers-find-nearly-300-acres-of-marijuana-in-baj/

The Mexican Army finds a 300 acre farm with an intricate watering system covered with cloth to make it hard to recognize from the air.

The Mexican Army will probably destroy the field by burning it.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty Re: Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 2:34 pm

By burning it.... jesus...
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm Empty Re: Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 15th July 2011, 2:41 pm

They'll sit there and inhale the smoke.
I guarantee it.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 2:50 pm

Well not just that but burning isnt too environmental either... well the mexicans were never known to be cautious of air pollution.. look at Mexico city...
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 3:59 pm

That's kind of how everyone gets rid of these fields Erik...

Besides, the burning is good for the earth.

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:They'll sit there and inhale the smoke.
I guarantee it.

You wear gas masks when you do a burn of this size.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 4:09 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:That's kind of how everyone gets rid of these fields Erik...

And that's kind of how you get rid of forests in Cali.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 4:15 pm

Yeah...burning marijuana plantations in California is not the root cause of forest fires here...

Pretty sure.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 4:22 pm

No wasn't saying that it was just a bad attempt at a "GOTEM" thing where Cali just has a lot of forest fires.

Nvm.

(although cali is known for the "emerald triangle")
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 15th July 2011, 4:24 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:By burning it.... jesus...

Then what would you recommend anyway?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 4:25 pm

This is true.

(Not going to lie I had to look up what "Emerald Triangle" was I've never even heard of it. lol)
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 4:34 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:By burning it.... jesus...

Then what would you recommend anyway?

Ripping each plant out by roots and bury all of them in an undisclosed location, making the soil more fertile.

(and yes I am aware this is unrealistic, as the amount of work involved is insane, but it would be the best option. Not the more efficient option, but best option).

We would never even have this situation to begin with if ppl in the US werent addicted to it like a crack addict anyways... fueling the production and mexican drugwar...
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th July 2011, 4:36 pm

How much ya wanna bet at least one of the people burning it are going to go home with at least a pound xD
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 4:41 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Ripping each plant out by roots and bury all of them in an undisclosed location, making the soil more fertile.

God you better be paying me with gold or some shit. Nobody is going to do that. Very Happy

Yeah burning is the way to go. Faster, fertilizes the soil.

Tophat 44 wrote:How much ya wanna bet at least one of the people burning it are going to go home with at least a pound xD

One may try, and then be promptly discharged from the military thereby ruining his best chance at a living in Mexico that I can think of.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 4:45 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:Ripping each plant out by roots and bury all of them in an undisclosed location, making the soil more fertile.

God you better be paying me with gold or some shit. Nobody is going to do that. Very Happy

Tophat 44 wrote:How much ya wanna bet at least one of the people burning it are going to go home with at least a pound xD

One may try, and then be promptly discharged from the military thereby ruining his best chance at a living in Mexico that I can think of.

Yeah I know noone is, and no matter what I think burning is what will always happen. However, this method fertilizes the soil w/o polluting the atmosphere.

And no gold for you. Wink
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 4:49 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:And no gold for you. Wink

Sad face
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 15th July 2011, 4:56 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Yeah I know noone is, and no matter what I think burning is what will always happen. However, this method fertilizes the soil w/o polluting the atmosphere.

And no gold for you. Wink

In all actuality the amount electricity and fuel needed to give the soldiers the extra man hours to pick all of those plants would probably pollute more than just burning the field.

Just saying.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 4:59 pm

Make convicted drug lords do it until they die of dehydration?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 15th July 2011, 5:08 pm

why not just smoke it all? i mean...it is mexico.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 15th July 2011, 5:19 pm

lol wait like 2 months and it'll be full again who cares

you'd think they'd legalize it in mexico and make some money off it because the laws obviously don't work, the worlds a dumb place

steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 5:54 pm

bman4782 wrote:why not just smoke it all? i mean...it is mexico.

Because there's a war against this. The Mexican military is a professional force, unlike the Police (in most cases).

And yes, go ahead and smoke 300 acres of pot.

steveeeee wrote:lol wait like 2 months and it'll be full again who cares

you'd think they'd legalize it in mexico and make some money off it because the laws obviously don't work, the worlds a dumb place

That would just let the cartels win, since the Mexican government wouldn't even have any sovereignty over those fields. Any fields the Mexican government or civilian for that matter made, and then sold it to other countries (or locally) would be destroyed by the cartels because:

1. It's competition
2. They can.

Cartels already have enough problems with fighting other cartels, the Government has to take a responsible stand and fight this crime which has destroyed Mexico. The Government's job is to protect it's country.

A part of that is destroying what fuels their economy.

It's comparable to destroying oil derricks and burning wheat farms in war. It harms the economy and well being of the opposition.

Last edited by Jagdgeschwader on 15th July 2011, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th July 2011, 5:58 pm

Legalizing drugs will only work in the short-term. Trust me, living in a border town. There is away to get around laws that tax drugs. Which will lead to small time drug dealers to take the underground market of getting drugs out. Also legalization is a good idea (if it where to be for medical reason) but now makes it more easily available to the young.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 6:06 pm

Also, Mexico farming marijuana legally and selling it would really hurt their PR stance. The civilized world (Referring to the West and Eastern world) almost exclusively bans the use and sale of marijuana.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th July 2011, 6:27 pm

Instead of letting the smoke fly into the atmosphere, they should have got a huge balloon, staked it down, filled it with smoke, and donated it to the next marijuana convention.

Legalizing drugs will only work in the short-term. Trust me, living in a border town. There is away to get around laws that tax drugs.

I think you've seen my town on google maps, this town is so small, nobody cares, you could ask your neighbor for connections here, or even ask a complete stranger off the street, and they'd either hand you a joint or give you the next guys phone number (probably not me, being 14 and whatnot, though I doubt the dealers here have a conscience).

And yes, go ahead and smoke 300 acres of pot.

Volunteers?But I don't think people find it appealing to smoke pot in front of the Mexican army.

Like Steve said, 300 acres won't affect the drug trade even slightly, and the farm will pop up somewhere else, as 400 acres perhaps.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 15th July 2011, 6:44 pm

i don't know either way legal or not it's always going to be around.
it just bugs me how mad people get over a completely natural plant that people have been using for hundreds of years
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 6:48 pm

Who knew 1 plant could be directly responsible for so many deaths, illnesses, financial burdens, and probably over 80% of the violence in the entire western hemisphere. This is why I call it "the accursed thing". Humanity really is embarrassing sometimes.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next