Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm

+9
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
steveeeee
bman4782
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
Jagdgeschwader
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 6:54 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Like Steve said, 300 acres won't affect the drug trade even slightly, and the farm will pop up somewhere else, as 400 acres perhaps.

Maybe if this was the only field they ever burnt to the ground. The Mexican Army is constantly destroying these fields, big and small. It really puts a burden on the people selling it when it's not there.

I guarantee you someone is getting decapitated for this folly.

steveeeee wrote:i don't know either way legal or not it's always going to be around.
it just bugs me how mad people get over a completely natural plant that people have been using for hundreds of years

Almost all drugs come from plants. Opioids, Cocaine...

People get mad over a completely natural plant when that "completely natural plant" destroys your entire country enveloping it into a crime infested hellhole. The Government is obliged to defend it's country. Destroying the marijuana is just a way of destroying your enemy's economy as I said before. Tantamount to burning wheat fields, destroying factories, torching oil derricks...list goes on.

Fucking Canadians! All they do is sit around and smoke pot! Very Happy [sarcasm]

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Mexican Army finds 300 Acre Marijuana farm

Post  mboddz751 15th July 2011, 8:37 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Who knew 1 plant could be directly responsible for so many deaths, illnesses, financial burdens, and probably over 80% of the violence in the entire western hemisphere. This is why I call it "the accursed thing". Humanity really is embarrassing sometimes.

wait you really think weed causes over 80% of the violence in our region............that's just fucking retarded. And I suppose humanity is embarrassing because we aren't perfect wonder-humans who consider the occasional use of a substance taboo (TLDR: the free use of ones body shouldn't be considered negative, unless you have an addiction).

The majority of the financial burden it causes is because of the the criminal world having a near full control of the market. And we even have the potential to make income off of this.

Again. Marijuana has never directly killed anybody and a recent study in 2005 suggested that marijuana may stimulate brain cells.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080206163707AA9gZZR

(this has multiple sources that those commenting use).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/philip-slater/another-spectacular-failu_b_176424.html

(a bit left wing)

reinforcing steves point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiaC-2K1LM
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th July 2011, 9:32 pm

We already had a debate on this where i proved in citing many articles (only months old, instead of years) in a different topic, that weed is responsible for cancer, as is cigarettes. I m not repeating myself again. Your study is in 2005. Mny more in 2009, 2010, and 2011 prove otherwise for reasons stated there. And maybe 80% is little high, but think outside the box: supply and demand. If humanity could pull its head out its ass and realize lighting shit on fire and inhaling the fumes is not any health interest, and demand was at zero, the cartel would not exist. With one connection causing another, eliminating drug reducing 80% is roughly fair to say.

Here's the topic anyways: http://www.undead-xbox.com/t5781-all-bout-america?highlight=all+bout+america

If you have a response use any of my posts there as a rebuttal.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 15th July 2011, 9:35 pm

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 15th July 2011, 9:49 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 15th July 2011, 9:50 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:
Fattyboy122 wrote:

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 15th July 2011, 10:32 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Who knew 1 plant could be directly responsible for so many deaths, illnesses, financial burdens, and probably over 80% of the violence in the entire western hemisphere. This is why I call it "the accursed thing". Humanity really is embarrassing sometimes.

i don't understand how you don't realize how easy it would be to stop all of that.
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th July 2011, 10:35 pm

steveeeee wrote:

you do realize that would all stop once it was legal and it would turn a huge profit? then the "cartels" have no reason to mess with it and smuggle into the US,

Cartels don't work off of only marijuana production. They have a huge industry in cocaine, opioids and human trafficking. So unless you want a one nation world where people are allowed to rot their brains to the core with lethal drugs, they stay.

Mexico should be more of a key interest to us, since we have such tension so close to home. 15-20 more years of constant pressure on the Mexican Government from these criminal organizations...

Mexico will probably collapse politically, financially, trade routes shut down, horrible inflation.

We'll be inclined to react simply for homeland security reasons. Mexico needs to be locked down in a sense.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 16th July 2011, 6:08 am

mboddz751 wrote:
Again. Marijuana has never directly killed anybody and a recent study in 2005 suggested that marijuana may stimulate brain cells.

If by stimulating brain cells, you mean allowing THC to make a bunch of Neurotransmitters fire, then yes.

If you mean it in any positive way at all... then no.

The only positive thing weed can do is just the use as a minor painkiller for those that have sensitive stomachs.

I would have said use as a form of relaxation, but their have been plenty of people that get paranoid while smoking. So kinda ify on that.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 16th July 2011, 2:39 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
mboddz751 wrote:

If by stimulating brain cells, you mean allowing THC to make a bunch of Neurotransmitters fire, then yes.

The only positive thing weed can do is just the use as a minor painkiller for those that have sensitive stomachs.

I would have said use as a form of relaxation, but their have been plenty of people that get paranoid while smoking. So kinda ify on that.

Austin, while i respect your argument, I'll only say this.................if you don't like it then don't do it. Please don't say WE need to get our heads out of our asses because YOU don't want to partake in something (which is completely understandable). Humanity has been using substances since the rise of our species and we're sure as hell not going to completely stop now. EDIT: Austin, I believe you've told me you dislike the fact that people can drink (which is why i use the word substances)

the paranoid/bad high experience is one that I personally have experienced rarely, and even more scarcely seen happen to others. Nearly 100% (in my experience........which is a good amount.......) of the time it makes you giggly, sleepy, makes sex 10x better, and hungry as all holy hell.

and i'm agreed with steve. Legalizing weed would put a colossal dent in the cartels profit.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th July 2011, 3:08 pm

Legalizing it actually doesn't mean they stop selling it. It just means they stop selling it ILLEGALLY, they take a marginal hit at best, maybe the price would go down. I really don't know why legalizing it at all would stop them from selling. Because it's legal all of the sudden they don't have anything do with it? Have they something to prove?

Even if it were legalized I would still be for destroying their fields. Simply for the economics of war.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th July 2011, 3:09 pm

mboddz751 wrote:

and i'm agreed with steve. Legalizing weed would put a colossal dent in the cartels profit.
Why does everyone think that legalizing it would hurt them!?
It won't, we will still have a cartel providing cheaper weed passing taxes and what not. There will be no long-term affect by legalizing it!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th July 2011, 3:13 pm

We need to get serious about fighting this. Not simply destroying their fields of opium, marijuana and such, but cutting off known trade routes for arms shipments, black ops infiltrating major cartels, more leaders being ousted, random checkpoint, search and seizure...

I'll put money on it. 20 years of pressure like this on Mexico and it will collapse internally. Then we'll have a real bad problem at our hands.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Why does everyone think that legalizing it would hurt them!?
It won't, we will still have a cartel providing cheaper weed passing taxes and what not. There will be no long-term affect by legalizing it!

They'll just get around taxing, and it'll be illegal again. Agreed.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th July 2011, 3:15 pm

Most of Mexico's government is corrupt. Shit like this would not end so well.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th July 2011, 3:20 pm

Iraq will be handed over to the Iraqi Government by the end of this year unless they ask for more help. Libya should be finished, I would be for redirecting those resources into fighting this drug war directly.

And invest money into rehabilitation here at home, get people rehabilitated, give them incentive. America's population fuels their economy, it's the cheapest way to combat the war.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 16th July 2011, 3:47 pm

mboddz751 wrote:
in my experience....... makes sex 10x better

Jesus Christ im not even going to comment on this....

@Jag - Agreed... except that the US govt isn't doing too well financially right now and we dont have the money to do it. 10 years ago it would be a different story.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 16th July 2011, 4:29 pm

too much HEAT AND FRICTION for ya austinn? Wink
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 16th July 2011, 4:53 pm

mboddz751 wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
mboddz751 wrote:

Austin, while i respect your argument, I'll only say this.................if you don't like it then don't do it. Please don't say WE need to get our heads out of our asses because YOU don't want to partake in something (which is completely understandable). Humanity has been using substances since the rise of our species and we're sure as hell not going to completely stop now. EDIT: Austin, I believe you've told me you dislike the fact that people can drink (which is why i use the word substances)

the paranoid/bad high experience is one that I personally have experienced rarely, and even more scarcely seen happen to others. Nearly 100% (in my experience........which is a good amount.......) of the time it makes you giggly, sleepy, makes sex 10x better, and hungry as all holy hell.

So wait. Why'd you quote me there then? ._.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 16th July 2011, 10:02 pm

bumpin for some funny comments.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th July 2011, 12:21 am

eaustinn36 wrote:@Jag - Agreed... except that the US govt isn't doing too well financially right now and we dont have the money to do it. 10 years ago it would be a different story.

3 years ago would've been a different story.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 17th July 2011, 12:30 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:@Jag - Agreed... except that the US govt isn't doing too well financially right now and we dont have the money to do it. 10 years ago it would be a different story.

3 years ago would've been a different story.

Not really... we were running huge deficits and the "recession bubble" was already filled. In the late 90's, for the first time in US history, under Clinton, we were actually in the black each year. Then certain tax cuts came, and a spike in spending, and the rest is history.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th July 2011, 12:44 am

We also weren't 3 trillion in debt from a certain administration who decided to do a couple billion dollar stimulus packages one after the other. It was much more manageable then.

I'll be in the chamber of understanding if you need me.

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 17th July 2011, 2:25 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Iraq will be handed over to the Iraqi Government by the end of this year unless they ask for more help. Libya should be finished, I would be for redirecting those resources into fighting this drug war directly.

And invest money into rehabilitation here at home, get people rehabilitated, give them incentive. America's population fuels their economy, it's the cheapest way to combat the war.

Because spending hundreds of billions of dollars on a drug war is so great when we are 14 trillion dollars in debt. Uh-huh.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 17th July 2011, 7:58 pm

Then legalize weed and tax the hell out of it like they do with alcohol and cigarettes. but your're right we wouldn't make any money off of it because the cartels sell it, i mean people would much rather deal with some scary mexican, rather then being able to just go pick some up at a head shop legally......

whatever

steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th July 2011, 11:58 pm

steveeeee wrote:

Then legalize weed and tax the hell out of it like they do with alcohol and cigarettes. but your're right we wouldn't make any money off of it because the cartels sell it, i mean people would much rather deal with some scary mexican, rather then being able to just go pick some up at a head shop legally......

whatever

The cartels don't do taxes on their products. They still wouldn't if it was legalized.

Yes, I'd much rather get it tax free if I could. I'd buy anything tax-free if I could really. Especially if it was as easy.

We already addressed this, there are ways to get around tax laws, especially when it's illegally exported.

Also important to address, is due to that, even if it is legal, it is still necessary to destroy their fields.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2