Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4

+10
steveeeee
Slacker Hero
Super Mega King
El Mexi Can 915
FoundDa Kiwi
mboddz751
Meatshield718
VrAzZLe Meister
BLACK SNOW 13
eaustinn36
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn 10 vs. EA - Forza 4

Post  lamboman1342 18th November 2011, 5:45 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:My absence has left me without knowledge of forum events, anywho.

I recently bought Forza 4, and upon finding out that Porsche wasn't in the game, I nearly flipped a shit. Someone needed to do some explaining about my missing GT3 RS or GT2 RS.

And then I came to the conclusion that EA needs to jump into a fucking volcano or something else that would completely liquidate the living shit out of them. I was already pissed enough about them stealing my Huayra from everything but NFS games.

Honestly though, I've been playing the game for the past week, using my Fanatec wheel, and I can't get enough of it. The TopGear partnership hasn't effected the game really at all as far as I observe, and the TopGear Test Track is actually a very good way to test cars. Other than Jeremy's annoying over-biased car reviews in the AutoVista (how dare he call an F50 ugly) it's not that terrible.

Other than that, the car physics have been refined from FM3, the online community is not nearly as retarded, I can race without problems 99 percent of the time and make money at the same time. They upped the car count from 8 players to 16 players. I can't imagine what your problem could be with the game Erik (besides the Porsches, and really that's not a good reason considering it has 500 other cars, at least it still has the Audis, BMWs, etc.), having played it myself nonstop for a couple of days it's quite a bit better than FM3 in my opinion.

I've also sold FM3, so unless some events happen on FM4, I won't be there, not that anyone gives a shit anymore, I haven't been on here in weeks, partially because my computer committed suicide and my new one hasn't arrived yet. If you ever do change your mind Erik (and I do greatly recommend it) there are some bonuses you get for having a Level 50 profile on FM3, some useful cars and some money.

FOR INFORMATION: I haven't read shit on whether or not anyone here saying it's not worth a buy has even tried the damn game yet, I'm just talking on an assumption, and mainly expressing how much I think it's a very GOOD game.
I completely agree with every part of this it supports my feelings about the game very well and i also have sold my FM3 copy so i can't do undead-xbox matches in that ever, so if undead racing returns it need to be for FM4
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th November 2011, 7:25 pm

lamboman1342 wrote:I completely agree with every part of this it supports my feelings about the game very well and i also have sold my FM3 copy so i can't do undead-xbox matches in that ever, so if undead racing returns it need to be for FM4

When UX Racing starts up again, it will most likely not involve FM3 anymore sadly enough. Therefore (not that many care), if you wish to still "cash out" your credits you have won over the past 20 events, just let me know; a couple of you are sitting on millions.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 19th November 2011, 9:40 pm

I might also mention now that the addition of car clubs is quite great, what I think is the best feature is that you can actually put your own cars in the club garage to be shared by others in the club.

All cars in the shared garage can be used in online races by other people, it just shows up as an extra 'view club garage' option when choosing a car.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 20th November 2011, 12:52 am

eaustinn36 wrote:
lamboman1342 wrote:I completely agree with every part of this it supports my feelings about the game very well and i also have sold my FM3 copy so i can't do undead-xbox matches in that ever, so if undead racing returns it need to be for FM4

When UX Racing starts up again, it will most likely not involve FM3 anymore sadly enough. Therefore (not that many care), if you wish to still "cash out" your credits you have won over the past 20 events, just let me know; a couple of you are sitting on millions.

so you finally caved and are getting fm4?

steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum