Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

One Use Multiplayer Codes?

+8
Meatshield718
Jagdgeschwader
VrAzZLe Meister
eaustinn36
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
FoundDa Kiwi
Desert Sleepy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One Use Multiplayer Codes? - Page 2 Empty Re: One Use Multiplayer Codes?

Post  eaustinn36 15th September 2011, 10:12 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Places like Gamefly, Netflix, etc pretty much dominated the competition. Why go out and rent movies when you can have it mailed to you or streamed to your computer or xbox?

Good point. Never thought of it that way.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th September 2011, 10:16 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:@BLACK SNOW 13
Dumbest idea ever says you, idea that's worked many times says I.

@KZ Powned
I used to do that back when the Blockbuster near me was open. It's since closed down (I'm guessing with the rest of the company). I could still do it to Gamefly, since they have an option to report a game as damaged and return it immediately, but I don't. I haven't had any games terminated by my Xbox recently. And even if I did steal from them, I don't care. The first Xbox never scratched my games, I could have smacked the top and nothing would have happened. It's unique to the newer console, the more "advanced" 360. My PS3 doesn't have this problem either.

So I'm saying Bill Gates deliberately designed the 360 to be more delicate and destroy more games, so that Microsoft could sell more games. And anybody making money from these games is complicit. They probably came up with the red ring as well, so they could profit from selling new consoles and fixing others (100 dollars to have your 360 repaired).

Shit, this has really gotten away from the topic.

Also, can anybody tell me what "Reputation" is? I recently became labeled "Hipshot Honcho" and I'm seeing reputation now. I don't know what it is.

So I assume that automotive companies purposely come out with TSBs so that you have to fix it therefore getting them more money?

It's a machine, machines break, and the same parts break especially when they're all built the same way with the same parts. I've also never had a serious problem with my 360.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th September 2011, 12:13 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:So I assume that automotive companies purposely come out with TSBs so that you have to fix it therefore getting them more money?

It's a machine, machines break, and the same parts break especially when they're all built the same way with the same parts. I've also never had a serious problem with my 360.

I have no idea what TSBs are.
I'm just saying that the original Xbox never scratched disks, and I don't see how they managed to get this problem in the upgrade and then not fix it. It's not even broken, it just scratches disks really easily, and their previous console and other consoles don't. It's an easily noticed problem, so it's disappointing that it's there at all.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2