Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Mid-week-ly Community games

+11
eaustinn36
oO Coggy Oo
KSI Quick Reload
nK FaTaLiiTY
WestHybrid 360
Cry Vengeance
A Groovy Tophat
JawBuster.
DeadApe
SlaughterShyful
Desert Sleepy
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mid-week-ly Community games - Page 2 Empty Re: Mid-week-ly Community games

Post  WestHybrid 360 29th September 2011, 7:36 pm

I can invite off the tags for you if need be.

_W
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th September 2011, 7:44 pm

Westhybrid 360 wrote:I can invite off the tags for you if need be.

_W

I'd want them to know ahead of time that it's just a community game, since not everyone on the tags seems to be active in the forums. Wouldn't just want to pull them out of whatever game they're playing into a community game without them knowing about it beforehand.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th September 2011, 3:08 pm

What happened to the ZRP that was supposed to be today at 8:00? It's no longer on the latest topics and when I checked the calender it said it was on Thursday at 7:00 (though the description still said "Friday at 8:00").

EDIT: Just found the topic, so I know it hasn't been deleted or anything. I'll just get on on time and see what happens.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 30th September 2011, 3:12 pm

Yeah, it just got bumped down by other topics, and the calendar issue is because of the different timezones. It's still on.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th September 2011, 3:13 pm

Awesome, thanks.

Hopefully I'll be able to update this thread soon. Got some ideas.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 30th September 2011, 4:26 pm

I'll be sure to check the calendar more often for those time issues.

Also, i'd just like to throw this out there, through my personal experience: NEVER rely on the latest topic bar. Whenever I use the forum, I look for the topics highlighted in green (signalling new post) rather than white (no new posts). that way, you never miss a single post anyone makes. It is also important to keep in mind others frequently post in other sections, so event topic are constantly being bumped down. To save someone from constantly bumping it (which can lean toward spam eventually), just check the section where it is located.

If you are looking for an event, the MOST reliable place to check is under "news and Events" and then subsection "Events". All current events are listed there.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th September 2011, 10:30 pm

Thanks. It doesn't matter anymore, as I ended up sleeping through it. My alarm clock apparently gets its kicks by not going off after I set it.

Right now I'm kind of confused as to what the best way to set up a time would be. I wanted it to be kind of early, so I don't loose the school attending audience, but late enough so they aren't at school when it happens. I also didn't want it to be before 7:00 or so, as I feel like then it might be likely a bunch of members could be interrupted by dinner. I'm thinking I'll have to do this Friday or Sunday, but that ruins the point of it being a kind of halfway point.

EDIT: Also, I need to find out when people are available. Hopefully they've just been following the thread and see this, but I need comments on when people are available to play.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 1st October 2011, 4:29 pm

Most of the times i'm free are when you yanks are at school/work UKTime being what it is... :/
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 4th October 2011, 10:51 am

Should've done this awhile ago, but since this is more of an ideas/suggestions thread, and not an event in itself, i'm moving it to a more appropriate section.

Also, hosting community games mid-week is definitely an excellent idea. Remember that near any member can host one; just follow the guidelines listed on "how to host a community game", and post the topic in the events section. There is an "About Events" topic in the Events section for more info on this.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 4th October 2011, 6:08 pm

How many people usually come when a game is announced?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 4th October 2011, 6:16 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:How many people usually come when a game is announced?

It varies. Depends mainly on the day/time it is hosted (does it work for that person), the event type (is the person interesting in playing the game type), and the amount of prior notice given (event posted at last second, 24 hours before, 48 hours, etc..).
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 4th October 2011, 6:18 pm

How many people do you think might come to a gang wars game if it were announced on a Monday and planned for a Friday (not this Friday, as I'll be playing WestHybrid's ARP and so will everyone else) at like 8:00 PM or something?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  JawBuster. 4th October 2011, 7:06 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:How many people do you think might come to a gang wars game if it were announced on a Monday and planned for a Friday (not this Friday, as I'll be playing WestHybrid's ARP and so will everyone else) at like 8:00 PM or something?

Well I would.

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 4th October 2011, 7:13 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:How many people do you think might come to a gang wars game if it were announced on a Monday and planned for a Friday (not this Friday, as I'll be playing WestHybrid's ARP and so will everyone else) at like 8:00 PM or something?
If a staff member joined the room would fill no question about it.

HYBRID I CHOOSE YOU!

_T
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 4th October 2011, 7:18 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
If a staff member joined the room would fill no question about it.

HYBRID I CHOOSE YOU!

Hear that Hybrid? You've been drafted.

@Desert - I can't guarantee anything, but there is a very good chance the room should fill.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 4th October 2011, 8:11 pm

O hey, I'm back. just sayin that I might try to get to some of these, not makin any promises though.. HEY AUSTIN
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 4th October 2011, 8:23 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:O hey, I'm back. just sayin that I might try to get to some of these, not makin any promises though.. HEY AUSTIN

OMG where did you go all these years?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th October 2011, 6:20 pm

Okay, here's my official gang wars formula: Two large competing gangs instead of many smaller ones, and also a cop team.
16 people A= 6 Gang A, 6 Gang B, 4 Cops
16 people B= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 4 Gang C, 4 Gang D
15 people= 6 Gang A, 6 Gang B, 3 Cops
14 people= 5 Gang A, 5 Gang B, 4 Cops
13 people= 5 Gang A, 5 Gang B, 3 Cops
12 people A= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 4 Cops
12 people B= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 4 Gang C
11 people= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 3 Cops
10 people= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 2 Cops
Less than 10= Divide equally between gangs, with the remainder being able to choose between being a lone cop or a "freelancer", who can be payed by one gang to sabotage or attack the other.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 5th October 2011, 6:23 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Okay, here's my official gang wars formula: Two large competing gangs instead of many smaller ones, and also a cop team.
16 people A= 6 Gang A, 6 Gang B, 4 Cops
16 people B= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 4 Gang C, 4 Gang D
15 people= 6 Gang A, 6 Gang B, 3 Cops
14 people= 5 Gang A, 5 Gang B, 4 Cops
13 people= 5 Gang A, 5 Gang B, 3 Cops
12 people A= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 4 Cops
12 people B= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 4 Gang C
11 people= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 3 Cops
10 people= 4 Gang A, 4 Gang B, 2 Cops
Less than 10= Divide equally between gangs, with the remainder being able to choose between being a lone cop or a "freelancer", who can be payed by one gang to sabotage or attack the other.

I like this but the thing is in Gang Wars the thing that makes it "Gang Wars" is the fact that there are many small gangs competing for the top.

Usually just let everyone in the lobby do there own thing as far as teams and it will work out just fine. IF there are only 2 gangs then what happens is it turns into teamdeathmatch
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th October 2011, 7:52 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Usually just let everyone in the lobby do there own thing as far as teams and it will work out just fine. IF there are only 2 gangs then what happens is it turns into teamdeathmatch

I guess they wouldn't have much reason to work together if there were only two. I just don't want a bunch of tiny gangs. How about 3 plus cops (or 4 if nobody wants to be a cop)?
16=4A/4B/4C/4Cops or Gang D
15=4A/4B/4C/3Cops
14=4A/4B/4C/2Cops
13=4A/5B/4C
12=4A/4B/4C
11=4A/3B/4C
10=4A/3B/3C
9=3A/3B/3C
No less than 9.
Basically, the teams have to be relatively balanced, and if there's 14 or more, there have to be cops.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 5th October 2011, 8:26 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Usually just let everyone in the lobby do there own thing as far as teams and it will work out just fine. IF there are only 2 gangs then what happens is it turns into teamdeathmatch

I guess they wouldn't have much reason to work together if there were only two. I just don't want a bunch of tiny gangs. How about 3 plus cops (or 4 if nobody wants to be a cop)?
16=4A/4B/4C/4Cops or Gang D
15=4A/4B/4C/3Cops
14=4A/4B/4C/2Cops
13=4A/5B/4C
12=4A/4B/4C
11=4A/3B/4C
10=4A/3B/3C
9=3A/3B/3C
No less than 9.
Basically, the teams have to be relatively balanced, and if there's 14 or more, there have to be cops.

Cops are optional. The thing is, if you have other people like gun dealers, and things like that rather then cops it also changes things up.

I dont think ive played a game with cops before though tbh lol
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 5th October 2011, 8:34 pm

Didn't read through all your posts about Gang Wars. But I see some stuff about the number of cops.

Tip: Keep cops to a minimum. Cops are ANNOYING. They pretty much ruin a lot of gang activity because they are trying to do their job properly. They forget though that the game is about the gangs, not them. Cops are fun to have in the game though, so keep it to like 2 cops. 3 max. And if your a cop remember, don't be too annoying. Let most deals happen without interruption and such.

Its always fun having some good cop bad cop partner action.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 5th October 2011, 8:57 pm

DeadApe wrote:Tip: Keep cops to a minimum. Cops are ANNOYING. They pretty much ruin a lot of gang activity because they are trying to do their job properly. They forget though that the game is about the gangs, not them. Cops are fun to have in the game though, so keep it to like 2 cops. 3 max. And if your a cop remember, don't be too annoying. Let most deals happen without interruption and such.

Sad

But... but.... but....but.....
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th October 2011, 10:39 pm

Screw it, I'll just find out in the lobby. I only care about cops because I though it was fun being a cop. I guess myself and 1 other person could be cops, and then the rest could be criminals.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Joon 23rd October 2011, 5:43 am

This sounds great. Im 6 hours before you, so I was thinking maby I could host some games for europeans, what do you say about that? It will be at aproximately the same time as your games, only six hours before... (that sounded weird)
Joon
Joon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next