Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Down With Paramilitary Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Down With Paramilitary Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Down With Paramilitary Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Down With Paramilitary Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Down With Paramilitary Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Down With Paramilitary Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Down With Paramilitary Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Down With Paramilitary Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Down With Paramilitary Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Down With Paramilitary Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Down With Paramilitary Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Down With Paramilitary Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Down With Paramilitary

+15
steveeeee
snowwolf1996
eaustinn36
Garquin
El Mexi Can 915
JawBuster.
nK FaTaLiiTY
WestHybrid 360
A Groovy Tophat
Eaglendia
Desert Sleepy
andrew
Jagdgeschwader
FoundDa Kiwi
KSI Quick Reload
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Down With Paramilitary Empty Down With Paramilitary

Post  KSI Quick Reload 17th October 2011, 10:16 pm

'You are a rebel, I am only following orders" come from jagdegeschwader this is coming from the team who backstabs NK Fatality, JawBuster, and myself. my team was working with the paramilitary in freemode lobby watching there back and for no reason they fire upon us. does the paramilitary like to betray there allies, or are they savages to kill everyone and take no help from others. this is a message to members who feel its time to take a stand, to show them they are not the only Military based tactics team.

This is not a hatred towards any paramilitary members , but you are taking things too far with your "orders" and its time some good members show you that your not the only one who can fight back. Please people help me in my quest to show paramilitary that they can't just push us around we need to show them what we are capable

Lets fight back and show them our power.
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Down With Paramilitary Empty Re: Down With Paramilitary

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 17th October 2011, 10:27 pm

lolwut.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 10:30 pm

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:31 pm

We don't push around members of the site, just random free moders. The only people from the site we have killed in freemodes were you guys. Not just randomly either, you guys are part of your resistance which was created to counter us. And on multiple occasions we killed the shit out of sirmanguydude for various reasons. Also, I do believe that it was you sir that organized the first resistance, which was just taken over by westhybrid. And now you are trying to organize another offensive against us. All in under a week. You are taking this whole paramilitary thing too seriously. We worked with you, yes, but then we set up on happiness island and we decided to attack because technically you are still rebels.

Edit: What jag said + 100000
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:32 pm

I'm always up for a fight. Sounds like it's fun civil war time.

The paramilitary will pay for their treachery, except of course any members of it who help me get recordings, they'll be just fine. But otherwise, they'll pay for their evil treachery. Treacherous bastards.

When can we get this civil war going? Maybe sometime we can try to all join one of their free roam invasion servers like that one day and just fight with them.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:34 pm

What treachery do you speak of? That's my only question. Exterminating rebels that don't know why they are rebelling and mindless savages?
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 10:34 pm

The Paramilitary serves to defend all of UXs citizens against the ravaging hordes of savages that threaten our existence in Liberty City. And we don't tolerate rebel alliances, specifically TATR and The Army of Hybrid with their hostile actions.

Last edited by Ghost Jagdgeschwader on 17th October 2011, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:35 pm

I just want to know their reasons and I'll do it.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:35 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:You are taking this whole paramilitary thing too seriously.
andr_00_ew wrote:We worked with you, yes, but then we set up on happiness island and we decided to attack because technically you are still rebels.
You just categorized him as a rebel. Which makes it sound like you're taking it as seriously as he is.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:37 pm

Lockon is taking it too seriously by making a topic everytime he gets killed by us, I'm just going with the paramilitary thing. I'm actually having fun by doing this and don't take it too seriously

Edit: You still haven't answered me
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:37 pm

Ghost Jagdgeschwader wrote:The Paramilitary serves to defend all of UXs citizens against the ravaging hordes of savages that threaten our existence in Liberty City. And we don't tolerate rebel alliances, specifically TATR and The Army of Hybrid with their hostile actions.

By the sound of it, you're saying the Paramilitary is the official army of UX, and any other groups formed are rebels in need of extermination.

Death to you, tyrant! And not forum death, game death!
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:38 pm

How are we tyrants? We don't oppress people or hurt them without reason
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 10:39 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:Lockon is taking it too seriously by making a topic everytime he gets killed by us, I'm just going with the paramilitary thing. I'm actually having fun by doing this and don't take it too seriously

Edit: You still haven't answered me

@Desert, it's a run on joke. And other groups formed aren't necessarily immediately hostile, these two groups have just been hostile towards us.

I don't think he's taking it too seriously, I mean, he's a rebel to UX, as are ALL WHO SUPPORT THEIR CAUSE!

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:41 pm

This is a lost cause. Time to start executing the remaining civilians and moving on
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:41 pm

Ghost Jagdgeschwader wrote: ...we don't tolerate rebel alliances, specifically TATR and The Army of Hybrid with their hostile actions.

I've never seen either organization did anything hostile yet. What supposedly hostile thing did they do? By the sound of it, the paramilitary initiated hostilities by betraying them while they had their backs turned.

andr_00_ew wrote:How are we tyrants? We don't oppress people or hurt them without reason

You're tyrants because you do oppress people. You declare any other groups either savages or rebels.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:42 pm

Bro, when the tatr was made it said in the OP that it was a group meant to counter the paramilitary. What were you assuming that it was for?

We didn't declare them savages, we declared them rebels. Because that's what they were doing.... REBELLING.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:44 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:Bro, when the tatr was made it said in the OP that it was a group meant to counter the paramilitary. What were you assuming that it was for?

"New Idea For a Military Tactics Team I would like to start up my own to run my own squad of troops if you think this would be a good idea please give me your Opinion

I will Pick Leader Based on Their Skill levels and there ability to communicate with the Team"

I see no hostility. No claim it was made to counter the Paramilitary. You lie, sir!

EDIT: You didn't declare them savages, but all the other free roamers are savages to you guys.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 10:46 pm

We'd never declare members of UX as savages, that'd be an insult. They're rebels.

TATR also invaded a free roam where the UX Paramilitary was conducting operations and started assaulting us, bringing it to a TDM, where the TATR battled the UX Paramilitary. When TATR failed to defeat the Paramilitary, the Army of Hybrid was created.

The details are classified though.

Tactical Army of the Resistance is a suspicious name, because the only thing they can be resisting is the UX Paramilitary, which being the first said group on the site, is somewhat the de facto UX Army, but you didn't hear that from me. You'll see in the official reports, they'll be classified "Rebels" instead of "Savages", because that'd be an insult.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:48 pm

You attacked us, for one. For 2, the topic for the tatr has obviously been remade or edited because all my posts are missing from it, and the OP is different. I remember quoting cry when he said they showed no hostility and in my quote there was a line that said " to counter the paramilitary."
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:50 pm

It doesn't matter. You guys were working together, and then you betrayed them without warning. That's treachery. You're treacherous. It's an absolute outrage I say, an outrage!

And either way it goes, I'm pretty sure Lockon wants to fight you, so none of this matters anymore.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:50 pm

Nothing treacherous about justified retaliation bitch
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th October 2011, 10:52 pm

I hate UndeadXBox.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:53 pm

Cool
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:53 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:You attacked us, for one. For 2, the topic for the tatr has obviously been remade or edited because all my posts are missing from it, and the OP is different. I remember quoting cry when he said they showed no hostility and in my quote there was a line that said " to counter the paramilitary."

By "attack" do you mean the free roam zombie invasion? Because it's hardly fair to call that an attack. It was just an uncoordinated mob of zombies trying to attack you, and eventually just moving on to guns. It wasn't planned at all, beyond "Hey, let's go do a zombie invasion in mboddz free roam invasion".

And about the OP, doesn't matter. You weren't openly hostile from the beginning. You lured them in, and then attacked them while they were vulnerable. That makes it treachery. Treachery is bad.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:54 pm

It doesn't matter? You just blatantly declared hostility lol, I fail to see how that isn't clear.

We had our priorities straight. You weren't originally hostile, so we cooperated to fight off the freemoders, and then we moved onto the next priority. You guys

Last edited by andr_00_ew on 17th October 2011, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum