Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Down With Paramilitary

+15
steveeeee
snowwolf1996
eaustinn36
Garquin
El Mexi Can 915
JawBuster.
nK FaTaLiiTY
WestHybrid 360
A Groovy Tophat
Eaglendia
Desert Sleepy
andrew
Jagdgeschwader
FoundDa Kiwi
KSI Quick Reload
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Down With Paramilitary - Page 2 Empty Re: Down With Paramilitary

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th October 2011, 10:55 pm

Eaglendia wrote:I hate UndeadXBox.

Comes on site, sees this topic, skims through it. Proceeds to slam face into keyboard and go back to reading shit on /x/
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:55 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:Nothing treacherous about justified retaliation bitch

There is something treacherous about justified retaliation when you use treachery to make the retaliation easier.

And just for the record, you aren't serious about this, are you? Because I'm only doing it with having a "civil war" in mind.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:56 pm

Again, priorities.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:57 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:It doesn't matter? You just blatantly declared hostility lol, I fail to see how that isn't clear.

We had our priorities straight. You weren't originally hostile, so we cooperated to fight off the freemoders, and then we moved onto the next priority. You guys

I'm saying it doesn't matter because no matter what, Lockon sounds like he want to fight, and I do too (since they're so fun). It's not like anything said here can stop the imminent civil war.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 10:57 pm

Spoiler:
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 17th October 2011, 10:58 pm

Lol.

The "Army Of Hybrid" thing is just for fair play and team deathmatch against anything TMGx Lockon decides to make, and then the paramilitary. Not some sort of viva la resistance bullshitery. It's in hope to encourage other people on the site to create 8-man teams for team deathmatch games.

We'd like to play against the Paramilitary again some time soon.

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:58 pm

Oh I have no problem with the civil war, I just wanted to prove that your reasons are bullshit lol
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 10:58 pm

Ghost Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 11:00 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:Oh I have no problem with the civil war, I just wanted to prove that your reasons are bullshit lol

It sounds like the only reason it's starting is because you guys attacked him today. I don't see it starting up randomly otherwise. And I think a civil war is reasonable if you've been attacked.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 11:01 pm

Just because you hit us a few days ago doesn't mean we just forgot about it or it didn't happen. Again, you're making no sense
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th October 2011, 11:10 pm

Ok we did not attack them without reason. We didnt trust them from the start and we planned on killing them. The savages were just a bigger threat so we made a tactical decision to cooperate with them for the time being. Once the savages were eliminated we got into helis for transport, we refused to let lockons group in which is when they began firing a small amount of small arms at me when i was piloting. (Just a few rounds tinging off the side) but thats when we knew they we going to possibly become hostile soon. We moved to happiness for ammo and weapons and from there we sent on a bombing run to take out Lockon. It was successful so we landed and went on the ground from there.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 11:15 pm

I've hereby declared myself a terrorist. I'm going to attack groups now.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 11:16 pm

wut
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 17th October 2011, 11:20 pm

Shit i knew how bad this would turn out. Look lockon they were just doing their thing as always i dont see no point of a "civil war". Like west said we are just a 8 man team for team deathmatch with the Paramilitary. Friendly thing that we play a couple of times thats it. So just calm down guys. Lockon ,myself and jawbuster were just there for fun no seriousness.
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 11:26 pm

I'm pretty calm, we didn't make the topic
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 17th October 2011, 11:29 pm

yea i know andrew. Just God what happened to this site.....
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 11:30 pm

Nothing? This topic is pretty much a big joke. I don't see the issue here.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 17th October 2011, 11:34 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Ok we did not attack them without reason. We didnt trust them from the start and we planned on killing them. The savages were just a bigger threat so we made a tactical decision to cooperate with them for the time being. Once the savages were eliminated we got into helis for transport, we refused to let lockons group in which is when they began firing a small amount of small arms at me when i was piloting. (Just a few rounds tinging off the side) but thats when we knew they we going to possibly become hostile soon. We moved to happiness for ammo and weapons and from there we sent on a bombing run to take out Lockon. It was successful so we landed and went on the ground from there.

We didn't attack first you fools i sent mobddz a message to pick us up than you guys left us behind, after a certain time cesar flew above me and started dropping grenades down to the ground do not dare say that i attacked first when paramilitary was the first to strike. i want to get a group together and show paramilitary that you aren't the only team to fight, you find every person thats not part of paramilitary is a savage if they are part of the site and not the paramilitary they are rebels thats an insult and paramilitary needs to be taken out or have their policy changed .

You had every right to trust us i told NK and Jaw to follow you guys and help you out. YOU attacked NOT us don't dare deny your actions be the honest man and admit your true reason
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 17th October 2011, 11:35 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:Nothing? This topic is pretty much a big joke. I don't see the issue here.
and your a joke for arguing with desert
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 11:38 pm

^

That's real anger

Tmg - We planned to kill you from the beginning, keep in mind your original resistance, the hostility, and the fact that you attacked us before this game even happened. We just didn't do it at first because we had only 2-3 people in and would get fucked by free moders. We just worked with you temporarily because it benefited us. When more of our people joined and we could handle attacks by 2 enemies (rebels and freemoders) That's when we retaliated. Which was exactly that, retaliation for when you attacked us and made the resistance thing, which originally stated that it was made to counter us.

There is nothing dishonest about this.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 17th October 2011, 11:42 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:^

That's real anger

Tmg - We planned to kill you from the beginning, keep in mind your original resistance, the hostility, and the fact that you attacked us before this game even happened. We just didn't do it at first because we had only 2-3 people in and would get fucked by free moders. We just worked with you temporarily because it benefited us. When more of our people joined and we could handle attacks by 2 enemies (rebels and freemoders) That's when we retaliated. Which was exactly that, retaliation for when you attacked us and made the resistance thing, which originally stated that it was made to counter us.

There is nothing dishonest about this.

andrew... i beat almost all of your members by myself than you guys do as a team .... really i beat you worse than all of them mobddz jag stevee cesar and apoc do all the work and they only beat me in a group >.> not by themselves
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 11:44 pm

TMGx LoCkOn wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Ok we did not attack them without reason. We didnt trust them from the start and we planned on killing them. The savages were just a bigger threat so we made a tactical decision to cooperate with them for the time being. Once the savages were eliminated we got into helis for transport, we refused to let lockons group in which is when they began firing a small amount of small arms at me when i was piloting. (Just a few rounds tinging off the side) but thats when we knew they we going to possibly become hostile soon. We moved to happiness for ammo and weapons and from there we sent on a bombing run to take out Lockon. It was successful so we landed and went on the ground from there.

We didn't attack first you fools i sent mobddz a message to pick us up than you guys left us behind, after a certain time cesar flew above me and started dropping grenades down to the ground do not dare say that i attacked first when paramilitary was the first to strike. i want to get a group together and show paramilitary that you aren't the only team to fight, you find every person thats not part of paramilitary is a savage if they are part of the site and not the paramilitary they are rebels thats an insult and paramilitary needs to be taken out or have their policy changed .

You had every right to trust us i told NK and Jaw to follow you guys and help you out. YOU attacked NOT us don't dare deny your actions be the honest man and admit your true reason

You sir, have been caught in a trap.

Darth Vader will clarify for you, just go back a few pages.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 11:44 pm

You barely even touched us, and I don't see how this is even relevant to your earlier rant to what you were saying earlier about us being dishonest and so on. You're going way to far with this now.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  JawBuster. 17th October 2011, 11:52 pm

Who cares, what's done is done. And to be honest I didn't trust you paramilitary guys from the beginning. Neutral

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th October 2011, 11:55 pm

JawBuster. wrote:Who cares, what's done is done. And to be honest I didn't trust you paramilitary guys from the beginning. Neutral

We could defiantly tell by how careful you were around us.

Also, someone DID shoot as me when i was in my chopper before we naded you, right before we went to the island. Im not sure who but they put a few shots into my chopper with a glock (thats what it sounded like) as i flew away.

Which that was when i let everyone in the party know, and we decided we will attack now then.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next