Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Skyrim(General thread)

+27
whats in a BLT
KSI Quick Reload
Mattiicus
Pwnisher James
lamboman1342
Eaglendia
El Mexi Can 915
Flasktoss55
Silvatos.
Meatshield718
Super Mega King
Slacker Hero
Dexta117
andrew
Jagdgeschwader
PatrickQ 96
KGBOOM
oO Coggy Oo
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
FoundDa Kiwi
Garquin
ApocalypseVVolf.
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
Desert Sleepy
Cloakey100
31 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyrim(General thread)

Post  MrKurt2012 11th November 2011, 12:09 am

Slacker Hero wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
DeadApe wrote:IGN 9.5

This is like any critically acclaimed game now. Anyone else get the feeling review sites are a joke?

lol welcome to 7 years ago.

ign are paid reviews.

in other news, I'm downloading Skyrim right now.

Buying it for xbox, kyle is playing it on the pc.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 11th November 2011, 12:21 am

Meanwhile, in Skyrim...

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 11th November 2011, 12:27 am

Meatshield718 wrote:Meanwhile, in Skyrim...

That Is fucking Hilarious.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th November 2011, 12:40 am

Silvatos. wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Meanwhile, in Skyrim...

That Is fucking Hilarious.

Best idea ever.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th November 2011, 1:14 am

leaving to get my game. Shall be back in about an hour.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 11th November 2011, 2:06 am

My signature also might stream pc version tomorrow for those who don't have it since I have it on pc and getting it on xbox tomorrow.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 11th November 2011, 2:44 am

I still have 2 hours before I can get Skyrim. Fucking timezones...
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 11th November 2011, 11:03 am

Every game I pre-order either arrives late or doesn't come at all... I hope it comes tomorrow.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 11th November 2011, 11:35 am

This game so far is really giving dark souls a run for its money I think this could definately be game of year so much stuff you can do I just got done grabbing salmon in the river for food and catching moths and bugs as they landed on plants. Whatever you gotta do buy this game or even rent it, its so much damn fun and I just started.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th November 2011, 4:38 pm

Just got it from BestBuy (because for some dumbass reason GameStop no longer sells PC games in my area). Will be installing it very soon. Unfortunately, it runs on that money grubbing hope-you-forget-your-password-so-we-can-fuck-you-out-of-everything bastard-fuck that is STEAM. I know that that may be an excessive amount of stupid, childish insults, but good God, I hate Steam so much. I might just give it the coveted number four spot on the things I absolutely hate list.

I'm gonna go write down my password and all my info, before I get fucked out of 60 dollars and then can't even make a support account to complain about it on.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th November 2011, 4:41 pm

Alright so i have about 5 hours in so far and im not really sure what i think about this game yet to be quite honestly.

Don't get my wrong, i love it, but there's just something about that is making me get bored of it very quickly unlike oblivion.

I've already made my own weapons, enchanted things, killed a dragon, and died more times than i can fucking count. I plan on making a video review of this game sunday and posting it monday for you guys.

I'll also post an in depth review of it once i get around 40 hours.

BTW, what do you guys think so far?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th November 2011, 4:52 pm

Oh, what do you know. I sign out of Steam so I can sign back in to make sure I have my account name and password right, and not only does it laugh in my face and yell "Fuck you!" by auto signing in and thus making me have to sign out again after making sure to turn all that shit off that I never turned on in the first place....

BUT, now I'm getting a November 10th newsletter on my desktop, saying:

Dear Steam Users and Steam Forum Users:

Our Steam forums were defaced on the evening of Sunday, November 6. We began investigating and found that the intrusion goes beyond the Steam forums.

We learned that intruders obtained access to a Steam database in addition to the forums. This database contained information including user names, hashed and salted passwords, game purchases, email addresses, billing addresses and encrypted credit card information. We do not have evidence that encrypted credit card numbers or personally identifying information were taken by the intruders, or that the protection on credit card numbers or passwords was cracked. We are still investigating.

We don’t have evidence of credit card misuse at this time. Nonetheless you should watch your credit card activity and statements closely.

While we only know of a few forum accounts that have been compromised, all forum users will be required to change their passwords the next time they login. If you have used your Steam forum password on other accounts you should change those passwords as well.

We do not know of any compromised Steam accounts, so we are not planning to force a change of Steam account passwords (which are separate from forum passwords). However, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to change that as well, especially if it is the same as your Steam forum account password.

We will reopen the forums as soon as we can.

Yeah. What a surprise, there are hackers abundant on computer. Good thing I didn't have any credit card info on this piece of shit, otherwise I'd be in the "Potentially majorly FUCKED" column. Way to go Steam, not only are you fuckfaces money grubbing, you're letting other people squirm their way into your shit and do blatant money stealing (potentially).

Sorry for all the excessive "bad" words (which, if you believe these ACTUALLY exist, why don't you ask mommy to get you some more of that delicious play-do so your dumbass can choke on it, grow up, words hurt nothing, these are only considered "bad" by you because you're a fucking moron and you still believe the bullshit you were told as a kid. Words aren't bad just because somebody said they were once).

I'm just in a horrible mood, not only from finding out that I'm going to have to use Steam, but also from the realization that this shit probably isn't going to die. Hopefully this hacking thing will help it die though, but it's too bad a bunch of people are at risk of being stolen from by people outside Steam as well. God I hate Steam. I'm almost tempted to make a "Good job Steam" thread on their forums now. This better not mess up Skyrim.

EDIT: Oh holy shit. I click the "Next" button, and what do I see? "Buy Modern Warfare 3, just 59.99". I'm guessing they expect people to buy it with their credit card. A day after credit card info is stolen from them. Next again, Skyrim, 59.99. Next again, Dirt 3, 33.99. Prepurchase Sainst Row the third, 49.99. L.A. Noire, 49.99. Sure Gabe, I'm sure you are "Truly sorry this happened". Lying fuck.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 11th November 2011, 5:54 pm

I really like the sound mixing in this game.

Oh, and everything else is pretty good too.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 11th November 2011, 6:50 pm

And so it has begun

Maximus the Mighty Orc
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 2 Pictur10
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 11th November 2011, 7:00 pm

I have been playing this for the past 5 hours. Probably some of the best 360 graphics I've seen, amazing music and voice acting, and animations are super fluid. This will probably keep me busy for months.

Also...

SNEAKY ARCHER MAN IS BACK. :D
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 11th November 2011, 7:28 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:EDIT: Oh holy shit. I click the "Next" button, and what do I see? "Buy Modern Warfare 3, just 59.99". I'm guessing they expect people to buy it with their credit card. A day after credit card info is stolen from them. Next again, Skyrim, 59.99. Next again, Dirt 3, 33.99. Prepurchase Sainst Row the third, 49.99. L.A. Noire, 49.99. Sure Gabe, I'm sure you are "Truly sorry this happened". Lying fuck.

Rofl @ wanting Steam to die or thinking anything at all will come of this.

Remember when PSN was hacked, it was down for two weeks, thousands of accounts and credit card numbers were stolen--versus Steam getting hacked? Nothing's going to get out because like an intelligent DRM platform, they use 256-bit encryption for fucking everything, and anyone that is actually harmed by this will probably get free shit from Gabe; I'll believe you when you can show me one person that has been "seriously fucked over" by a few hackers that have done something analogous to tearing down a poster that was put up by Valve.

Feel safe and free to buy your over-consolized RPG with fewer features than its predecessor. When you get bored of Skyrim in a few days, you might take a moment to think about why the gaming industry is really dying.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 11th November 2011, 9:33 pm

Buyer's Remorse?

Yeah.

Looks like shit on PC, even with everything on Ultra. The rocks especially look like shit. Why did I pay 60 bucks for this? I hope I can get some decent mods.

Hopefully you xbros are enjoying it.

Look at this shit, on fucking ultra.

Spoiler:
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 11th November 2011, 10:56 pm

I've just received the gift of the Werewolf.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th November 2011, 11:09 pm

Eaglendia wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:EDIT: Oh holy shit. I click the "Next" button, and what do I see? "Buy Modern Warfare 3, just 59.99". I'm guessing they expect people to buy it with their credit card. A day after credit card info is stolen from them. Next again, Skyrim, 59.99. Next again, Dirt 3, 33.99. Prepurchase Sainst Row the third, 49.99. L.A. Noire, 49.99. Sure Gabe, I'm sure you are "Truly sorry this happened". Lying fuck.

Rofl @ wanting Steam to die or thinking anything at all will come of this.

Remember when PSN was hacked, it was down for two weeks, thousands of accounts and credit card numbers were stolen--versus Steam getting hacked? Nothing's going to get out because like an intelligent DRM platform, they use 256-bit encryption for fucking everything, and anyone that is actually harmed by this will probably get free shit from Gabe; I'll believe you when you can show me one person that has been "seriously fucked over" by a few hackers that have done something analogous to tearing down a poster that was put up by Valve.

Feel safe and free to buy your over-consolized RPG with fewer features than its predecessor. When you get bored of Skyrim in a few days, you might take a moment to think about why the gaming industry is really dying.

I only ever said meant potentially fucked over, and I'm pretty sure I said it as well.

And I want Steam to die because it's never been any use to me at all. It's only ever been a hindrance, and now I can't even play any games running on that shit locally because of Steam. I have to have my internet plugged in. As for everything else you said in that paragraph, you may as well have been speaking Mandarin. I know none of that computer stuff.

I'm guessing you disliked Skyrim, and that's fine. I've enjoyed it so far, and haven't really noticed less features than the predecessor. I have noticed better graphics and better voice acting (It sounds like they actually got more than the 8 or so people they used for Oblivion), which are both big pluses (I know graphics don't make the game, but it certainly does make it more fun to look at and more immersive. Fuck, apparently "immersive" isn't a word), but I haven't really had enough time to sample everything else yet.

But why do you think the gaming industry is "dying"? Is it because you just don't like the games as much anymore? Or is it somehow related to yearly games? The gaming industry seems fine. I'm not an economist or anything like that, and I know that plenty of people have been fired from gaming studios based off what I've read in gaming magazines, but if anything it seems like gaming is becoming more popular.

Slacker Hero wrote:Buyer's Remorse?

Yeah.

Looks like shit on PC, even with everything on Ultra. The rocks especially look like shit. Why did I pay 60 bucks for this? I hope I can get some decent mods.

Hopefully you xbros are enjoying it.

Look at this shit, on fucking ultra.

Spoiler:

I can't get a great look at the screenshot because it won't let me scroll on full-size, but I've also got it on ultra and know exactly what you mean. 2-D plants, and I also noticed the rocks look disappointing. I'm disappointed that the graphics aren't all they were hyped up to be, but they're good enough. Why else do you feel buyer's remorse? It isn't ENTIRELY based on the graphics, is it?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 11th November 2011, 11:26 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I can't get a great look at the screenshot because it won't let me scroll on full-size, but I've also got it on ultra and know exactly what you mean. 2-D plants, and I also noticed the rocks look disappointing. I'm disappointed that the graphics aren't all they were hyped up to be, but they're good enough. Why else do you feel buyer's remorse? It isn't ENTIRELY based on the graphics, is it?

https://i.imgur.com/0dRE9.jpg

The UI is really bad too, totally made for the console in mind, which isn't a bad thing for the xbox and ps3 but terrible for me.

The AI is shoddy too. I'm kidding about Buyer's Remorse, but they seriously dropped the ball on the PC side.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th November 2011, 11:34 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:
The UI is really bad too, totally made for the console in mind, which isn't a bad thing for the xbox and ps3 but terrible for me.

The AI is shoddy too. I'm kidding about Buyer's Remorse, but they seriously dropped the ball on the PC side.

Uhh... does UI mean User Interface or something? Like, the way controlling the game is designed or something? Sorry, I don't really know computers that well. I didn't like that I couldn't set custom controls very much, so I ended up just plugging an Xbox controller in and playing it with that.

I've always been kind of disappointed with how the AI acts in...what would I call then, Bethesda made games? Like Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3. They always seem so weird and jarring whenever they interact with each other, but it seems a bit better now that they've got more voice actors, instead of hearing an imperial guard and another imperial say "So, have you heard anything?" "I hear the Dark Brotherhood finds when you sleep if you murder someone." "Good day." "Bye.", it seems a bit closer to hearing two people actually talk to each other.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 12th November 2011, 2:43 pm

My game arrived earlier today, gonna start playing in a few minutes.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  lamboman1342 12th November 2011, 3:53 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
DeadApe wrote:IGN 9.5

This is like any critically acclaimed game now. Anyone else get the feeling review sites are a joke?

yup everything gets a nine and above now if its a seven(wich would mean the game is good) it means the game is horrible, makes no sense
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 12th November 2011, 4:03 pm

So I played some more last night and I'm actually enjoying it? What the hell is wrong with me? I don't even like video games.

Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th November 2011, 4:35 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:So I played some more last night and I'm actually enjoying it? What the hell is wrong with me? I don't even like video games.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum