Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPC Story Edition Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPC Story Edition Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPC Story Edition Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPC Story Edition Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPC Story Edition Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPC Story Edition Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPC Story Edition Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPC Story Edition Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPC Story Edition Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPC Story Edition Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPC Story Edition Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPC Story Edition Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPC Story Edition

3 posters

Go down

MSPC Story Edition Empty MSPC Story Edition

Post  Cry Vengeance 15th November 2011, 8:38 pm

In honor of one of Eagle's finest acheivments, I've decided to start piecing together his legendary creation, "MSPC", sans ooc posts and status updates.

Enjoy. (Note this is the first installment of many to come.)

MSPC Story Edition 70cg00

Long ago, a team of the greatest heroes from all around the world banded together to fight their way through a dungeon containing traps, treasure, and overwhelming masses of monsters, all in hopes of reaching the chamber of a powerful, corrupted rogue wizard who had since discovered the secrets of immortality, and used his great power to capture the entire kingdom in a stranglehold of fear. After many tribulations and casualties along the way, they arrived at his chamber and challenged him, prepared to finally free their kingdom from his grasp and live in peace.

However, even with all their high levels and sick loot, they got raped in like, two seconds. You should have been there. It was pretty fucked.

Years came and went; though the heroes had died, their souls lived on, and they have now embodied new champions in hopes of accomplishing what they failed to accomplish years ago.

Conquer the dungeon.

Ride the wind.

Kill the demon that brought an unfortunate end to their journey so many years ago.

-- RULES
* Your goal is to either find a way out of the dungeon or locate and kill the Wizard. Though you must work as a team to accomplish this goal, there is scoring; everyone who is alive when the goal is completed is considered a winner, and from there, your unseen individual scores based on everything you have done maybe will determine your placing.
*Each character has an Attack of 1 and a Defense of 1. Luckily, there's a lot of sweet loot to be found that will boost your stats. Think about who's getting what, though. To direct your character around the place, say whatever you want to do, and remember; in combat, you can augment your damage with creativity!
MSPC Story Edition 2rng2ug

MSPC Story Edition 2z7oeiq

Self-explanatory. This is the first room of the dungeon, where you inexplicably kind of appeared. There are three DOORS, and a BLACK DOOR conveniently placed nearby. All characters are at full HEALTH and ENERGY.

MSPC Story Edition Mb6bma

GET BACK IN HERE YOU DUMBASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

In the room beyond the top right door, there are several knobs on the wall, and another door across a huge fucking pit of spikes. Bladewind yells "KITTYLAND" and dives through, almost impaling himself; he is quickly saved by the cautious Super Mega Red. Everything back in the other room remains pretty unchanged.

A look at the spike pit makes you wonder how you could possibly cross it. You decide you'll come back to it later. You shut the door. One down, three to go.

MSPC Story Edition 3

SUPER MEGA KING, DEXTA, and MEATSHIELD pass through the BOTTOM RIGHT door after peeking through to assess the situation. It looks safe here, and there are two TREASURE CHESTS.

MSPC Story Edition 4

ROBOCHIPS finds that behind the BLACK DOOR, there is a RED DOOR. This one is locked, and you can't see what's on the other side. This room is also really big, on that note.

MSPC Story Edition 5

JUMPINGSNIPA and BLADEWIND head into the TOP LEFT DOOR with SGTZOMBIE not too far behind them. There are two treasure chests here. A single BLOOD GUARD stands on the stairs. He sees you, but does not do much about it.

MSPC Story Edition 6

Chests are opened in the BOTTOM RIGHT DOOR.

First chest contains:
IRON DAGGER x2 (+2 Attack, One Handed)
LIGHT ARMOR x1 (+2 Defense)

The second chest contains a few books and something else.
INSTRUCTION MANUAL - FIREBALL x1 (One-use: Only one person may learn from this book)
GUIDE TO TREASURE CHESTS - AN ANTHOLOGY x1
MAGIC LENS x1

MEATSHIELD, SUPER MEGA KING, and DEXTA have dibs on one item each(they may take more but are guaranteed one and will take priority in the event of a loot conflict) The remaining items are free-for-all.

Meanwhile, in the first room, CRY VENGEANCE tears the X from the BLACK DOOR. It can be used as a throwing weapon, no matter how unbelievably shitty, and can deal the effective damage of 3 ATTACK.

MSPC Story Edition 7

As everyone contemplates what to do, CRY VENGEANCE runs in at the speed of awesome and chucks the X at the BLOOD GUARD. Due to a dice roll gone wrong, he deals the maximum possible 18 DAMAGE. The BLOOD GUARD flies backward and drops his SPEAR; he now lies immobile on the stairs.

The X falls apart upon contact with the ground, sadly.

DEXTA wants a DAGGER, but he is in contest with other people who have dibs on the item!

Super Mega King and Meatshield cast lots to decide whose dagger is up for grabs.
Super Mega King: 80/100
Meatshield: 66/100

Dexta and Meatshield cast lots to decide who keeps the dagger.
Dexta: 6/100
Meatshield: 73/100

Instead, he takes both books and follows the team back out of the room. The MAGIC LENS allows SUPER MEGA KING to IDENTIFY enemies!

MSPC Story Edition 9

A single attack from SGTZOMBIE is enough to finish off the BLOOD GUARD; his SPEAR provides an excellent +3 to his attack, and its great reach also offers a +1 to defense. The team celebrates their victory, and to the victors go the spoils.

Blue chest contains:
Throwing Star x3 (2 Attack)
Short Sword x1 (+3 Attack)
Health Potion x1

Purple Chest contains:
Bag of rocks x1

Loot is a free-for-all between anyone in the room!

MSPC Story Edition 8

SUPER MEGA KING converts the CHEST LID into a shield. It is heavy, and only somewhat effective; it provides 3 DEFENSE, but lowers his attack from 3 to 2 due to its unwieldiness. MEATSHIELD tries the same, but the hinges on the second chest will not budge. They begin to head to unite with the other team, but hear a loud noise outside!

MBODDZ sits back in the dungeon's first room with MASTA SHEF, in quiet meditation. He waits for the others to re--

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!"

MSPC Story Edition 10-1

Huh.

Don't see that everyday.

A figure descends from the newly-made hole in the ceiling.

MSPC Story Edition 11-1

Wow, this guy is fucking serious.

"NUMBER FIVE! I AM DJANGO THE BLACK!" He laughs as he descends from the ceiling; he lands in the middle of the room and points at no one in particular. "THE FEROCIOUS FIVE HAVE SENT ME TO THREATEN YOU FOOLS WITH MY SINISTER GRASS-ELEMENTAL MAGIC! HAVE YOU ANYTHING TO SAY BEFORE YOU MEET YOUR DOOM ON THE BATTLEFIELD!?"

As far as entering and exiting the top-left door, goes, DJANGO THE BLACK has got you covered.

MSPC Story Edition 12

SUPER MEGA KING steps forward to get a clear view with the MAGIC LENS.

MSPC Story Edition 13

"Wizard!" he yells. "Why have you come?"

"I AM THE FIRST OF FIVE!" he laughs. "I HAVE COME FROM THE HOLE IN THE CEILING TO BRING SWIFT END TO YOUR QUEST!"

"...But where did you come from? Who do you serve?"

"THE FEROCIOUS FIVE ARE PROUD SUBORDINATES OF THE IMMORTAL WIZARD. AS FAR AS MY ORIGINS GO, YOU CREATED ME! AS FAR AS YOU KNOW, AT LEAST! HA HA! PERHAPS WHEN WE ARE DONE HERE, YOUR SMALL MIND WILL BE EXPANDED, AND YOU TOO SHALL UNDERSTAND!"

"Were you just waiting in the ceiling the whole time?" Green asks.

"ENOUGH TALK! HAVE AT YOU!"

MSPC Story Edition 14

DJANGO THE BLACK targets SUPER MEGA KING with BLAST THORNS, dealing 4 DAMAGE.

In the other room, BLADEWIND and JUMPINGSNIPA recieve their items of choice!

MSPC Story Edition 15

JUMPINGSNIPA smiles as he removes the bag of rocks f--

*click*

MSPC Story Edition 16

JUMPINGSNIPA takes 8 TRAP DAMAGE.

MSPC Story Edition 17

The chests in the room disappear. JUMPINGSNIPA signals that he is alright; BLADEWIND peers down to look over the ledge, but hears a noise from the open door behind...

(Image accidentally huge. Click to view.)
MSPC Story Edition 18

SUPER MEGA KING and MEATSHIELD attack! MEATSHIELD's attack deals 18 DAMAGE, and SUPER MEGA KING's deals 6! They strike hard in combination, landing several decent blows but missing DJANGO THE BLACK's eyes, which they intended to target.

MSPC Story Edition 19

MBODDZ and MASTA SHEF attack! In total, they deal 2 damage! SHEF is unable to get close enough to grapple; DJANGO THE BLACK counterattacks with ENTANGLING ROOTS! MBODDZ takes 1 damage, and MASTA SHEF takes 2! In the fray, MBODDZ is able to rip DJANGO's hat off!

MSPC Story Edition 20

Not much has changed in here. BLADEWIND throws a star at the BLOOD GUARD but misses! He falls to the ground, and JUMPINGSNIPA is just barely able to get out of the way. BLADEWIND uses the HEALING POTION on JUMPINGSNIPA, restoring 6 points of his HP. ROBOCHIPS tries to pull the doorknob, but it won't budge! As he goes up the stairs to peer into the next room, the BLOOD GUARD prepares to leap down and attack!

MSPC Story Edition 21

There is a STRANGE PANEL with many buttons on the wall in the upstairs room. A note is written on it.

MSPC Story Edition 22

The BLOOD GUARD is slain with two direct THROWING STAR hits and a sword slash from JUMPINGSNIPA; sadly, BLOOD GUARDS carry no loot. While everyone mulls over their next move, ROBOCHIPS rushes into the next room alone.

MSPC Story Edition 23-1

OH FUCK

There is a BABY RED WYRM here. "Baby" is a relative term, and you've got no idea why someone would leave it in a place like this if it would just end up destroying the whole place when it grows to full size in a few years. You are pretty sure it's asleep.

You head back into the room with the panel and cross the floor to check out the strange note. It reads as follows.

MSPC Story Edition 24

"ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE BLOOD GUARD:
I am sick and tired of not being able to make my way around this dungeon. I mean, I basically run this place because Magni has gone bat-shit insane and won't even show his face around here. I'm leaving the codes RIGHT HERE so that you dumbasses won't forget anymore.
RED KEY RELEASE (USE ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES): 11 12 34 21
"A" BRIDGE RELEASE: 32 31 23 22 41

If you need other codes, please contact me (read: don't contact me).
~ Hellacious Blue Sebastian"

MSPC Story Edition 25

ROBOCHIPS finds the POWER WHIP! This useful item allows the user to swing off certain knobs, Indiana Jones style. The dragon remains unmoved.

And back in the other room, SUPER MEGA RED and MEATSHIELD attack DJANGO THE BLACK with all of their strength...

MSPC Story Edition 26

The wizard collapses onto the ground in the center of the room, and his hat turns to dust and sparkles in MBODDZ's hand.

"You know..." he sighs weakly, attempting to pick himself up despite the yellow blood spilling from various wounds. "It didn't have to be this way... did it?"

The heroes remain silent.

"Please... one more thing. If you meet a... Ms. D'Meanr... tell her that I was the bravest man you've... ever..." A golden column of light descends from the hole he left in the ceiling. His body vanishes, and from the cracked ground, plants begin to spring up; a single, flowering stalk rises above all others, and within about a minute...

MSPC Story Edition 27

You hear the click of a door unlocking. Guess Django's magic only lasted as long as he did.

MSPC Story Edition 28

SUPER MEGA KING and company make their way up the vine to DJANGO'S QUARTERS. The fact that this room has no actual exits is a little bit disconcerting. There is a BLUE TREASURE CHEST here, and a table with a note on it. The note appears to contain INFORMATION ABOUT THE FEROCIOUS FIVE! This could be useful.

MSPC Story Edition 29

Ignoring the random GIANT PLANT in the main room, ROBOCHIPS makes his way through, greeting CRY VENGEANCE along the way, and makes his way toward KITTYLAND by swinging across the knobs while screaming his head off.

MSPC Story Edition 30

Above him is a METAL BOX suspended by some kind of wire. There is a familiar-looking BLUE DOOR here, but you can see what's on the other side of this one for some stupid reason that probably has something to do with EAGLENDIA's poor editing.

Meatshield718 wrote:Green: Let's read the guide to treasure chests and the note on the chest before opening this.

It's not so much as a note so much as pictures of each member.

Well, it's actually Django's personal copy. He appears to have made some changes in red and blue crayon.

MSPC Story Edition I2lhm8

MEATSHIELD adds the note to his inventory.

MSPC Story Edition 32

Mboddz takes dibs and wins Django Hat.
Super Mega King takes dibs and wins Power Bracer.
Dexta casts a lot for Chromatic Blade: 66/100
Meatshield casts a lot for Chromatic Blade: 72/100
Masta Shef casts a lot for Chromatic Blade: 17/100
Meatshield wins the Chromatic Blade.
Super Mega King takes a Healing Potion.
Meatshield takes a Healing Potion.
Super Mega King casts a lot for the Dragon's Eye: 75/100
Meatshield casts a lot for the Dragon's Eye: 76/100
Meatshield wins the Dragon's Eye.
Mboddz casts a lot for the Magic Manual: 88/100
Dexta casts a lot for the Magic Manual: 17/100
Mboddz wins the Magic Manual - Blade Thorns.

RED(SuperMegaKing): 16/20 HP
IronDagger x1 (+2 Attack)
Chest Lid Shield x1 (-1 Attack, +3 Defense)
Power Bracers (+1 Attack, +1 Defense)
Magic Lens
Healing Potion x1

BLUE(Mboddz): 19/20 HP
Django Hat (+2 Defense, Magic Increase)
Manual - Blade Thorns x1

GREEN(Meatshield):
IronDagger x1 (+2 Attack, One Hand)
Chromatic Blade x1 (+4 Attack, One Hand)
Light Armor x1 (+2 Defense)
Dragon's Eye x1
Healing Potion x1

BLACK(Dexta117):
Guide to Treasure Chests
Spells: Fireball (3 attack, 2 energy)

MSPC Story Edition 31

A small congregation begins to form in the main room, waiting to regroup. JUMPINGSNIPA remains in the panel room, still mulling over the note and the buttons on the panel; ROBOCHIPS attempts to pull down the metal box with his POWER WHIP, but fails; he is unable to even climb the rope to the ceiling.

MSPC Story Edition 33

ROBOCHIPS slips back into the room with the sleeping WYRM. He crawls his way up the stairs, and this time, he only cries a little bit. Luckily, he is able to reach the top without waking the beast. He silently opens the door and closes it behind him.

MSPC Story Edition 34

You are beginning to understand what's going on here and it's really pissing you off. There's a BLUE KEY across the gap, but there's absolutely no way you can reach it, and a fall from this height would probably kill you. There's also a GOLD GUARD down there. He gives you a strange look, but you don't even care. Those guys are annoying as all hell.

MSPC Story Edition 35

JUMPINGSNIPA enters the BRIDGE RELEASE CODE, hitting the checkmark when complete. The machine buzzes and an X flashes on the display no matter how many times he enters it. The RED KEY CODE doesn't seem to work either. Something's wrong here; maybe it's some sort of secret code. The Ferocious Five do things a little strangely, after all. He resolves to think about the numbers a bit and try again.

MSPC Story Edition 36

DEXTA jumps down to the room below and suffers 4 fall damage. After regaining consciousness, he leads SGTZOMBIE into the BLACK DOOR again, just to see if anything has changed.

MSPC Story Edition 37

Alas, things are much the same.

MSPC Story Edition 38

The flower is beautiful. Perfect for your magnum opus, whatever it may be. The plant's leaves and petals give off a strangely soothing aroma, and though the flower is massive, you are able to pluck it from the stem and fold the thick petals slightly without creasing or damaging them in the least.

MSPC Story Edition 39

JUMPINGSNIPA's latest attempt turns out about the same way, despite the intelligent foundation behind it. The numbers have apparently been arranged in some sort of odd puzzle.

MSPC Story Edition 40

The team gathers in the room. Perhaps the combined power of minds will help?

(Another message from HELLACIOUS BLUE to the BLOOD GUARDS:

My God. You guys are dumber than I thought. Another week and the bridge has been drawn in every day. I can't even get to my goddamn room because of your incompetent asses. Listen, and listen well. All you need to solve this puzzle is the keypad and the information on it. And remember what I've told each of you at least a goddamn hundred times: Consider the numbers of each code to be more like a set of instructions than a code. If you want to work in a place like this you've got to think outside the box, which is hard when the entire army has the combined IQ of a fucking candy bracelet.

Focus, guys. Get your heads in the game.)

MSPC Story Edition 41

*click*

Those in the room with the keypad would hear a clattering noise from beneath their feet. Apparently, you've successfully entered one of the codes. You don't quite get how the Ferocious Five do things.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

MSPC Story Edition Empty Re: MSPC Story Edition

Post  Meatshield718 15th November 2011, 11:14 pm

SCREW YOU!

I want MSPC back again now...
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 16th November 2011, 12:15 am

Yeah man, me too...

;_;
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th December 2011, 2:40 pm

A work that deserves to be immortalized, methinks.

It was fun--mainly because I always had time to jump back in and keep updating, and I never knew what was going to happen next. It was a game for me as much as it was for you, because when it began, I had no expectations of just how far it would go.

We made a story. As riddled with plotholes as it might be, there's something to be said about that. Another congratulations to everyone who participated in or read along with the great game that met its end earlier this year.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 5th December 2011, 6:45 pm

And so it must continue?

Very Happy
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master