Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)

+3
Super Mega King
eaustinn36
STUNTMAN1TY
7 posters

Go down

Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)

Post  STUNTMAN1TY 15th December 2011, 10:29 pm

So with GTA V coming out, I decided to play through GTA IV's story mode once more just for giggles, and when the end was near and that one big decision was around the corner, I decided to watch both endings for comparison, but it left me wondering which one contributed better toward the story? Any ideas?
STUNTMAN1TY
STUNTMAN1TY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty Re: Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)

Post  eaustinn36 15th December 2011, 10:42 pm

If you're talking about the deal / Revenge one...

Spoiler:

If you don't want to open the spoiler for an explanation, I think the Revenge one is better.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)  Empty Re: Which ending served the plot best? (GTA4)

Post  Super Mega King 15th December 2011, 11:35 pm

I agree with everything eaustinn said.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th December 2011, 12:46 am

I liked the deal option better.

Spoiler:

Another aspect that should probably be taken into account is Darko.

Spoiler:

So yeah, I'm assuming eaustinn and Super Mega King both went with Revenge. In that case, which option did you choose with Darko? Also, I think anyone else should mention it, as it relates to the plot.

By the way, which ending did you like better? You said you did both.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 16th December 2011, 5:45 am

You know Desert, to analyze the endings you do have to care about the main freaking character.

Spoiler:
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th December 2011, 6:08 am

DiLmYnStEr wrote:You know Desert, to analyze the endings you do have to care about the main freaking character.

Admittedly, I was just feeling annoyed thinking about how Rockstar makes him a good guy but also a horrible guy.

DiLmYnStEr wrote:
Spoiler:

Wait a minute though....
Spoiler:
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 16th December 2011, 3:38 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Wait a minute though....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  STUNTMAN1TY 16th December 2011, 5:59 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I liked the deal option better.

By the way, which ending did you like better? You said you did both.

Personally, I thought both endings brought about the same amount of satisfaction, but I agree with eaustinn to a degree, the Revenge ending was more story-driven given Niko's backstory and his character that was influenced by how I played it
Spoiler:
I do think the deal could be a better option for some players though, simply because Niko's character is based off of how you as the player plays the game.
Spoiler:
STUNTMAN1TY
STUNTMAN1TY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 16th December 2011, 6:05 pm

I only did the deal for the achievement, but a true Serb would go for revenge.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th December 2011, 6:24 pm

STUNTMAN1TY wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  whats in a BLT 17th December 2011, 12:16 am

I went for the money
whats in a BLT
whats in a BLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down