Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

+36
NJxGUNNER
Jakekola
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
ztron
Cloakey100
lamboman1342
DeadApe
nK FaTaLiiTY
WestHybrid 360
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
Ryanhw12
HEATSHOT98
Meatshield718
KGBOOM
Sir Manguydude
DJDemitri
Namorg
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
Made in Finland
andrew
Vicious Fox
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
. ADestroyer360
sgt zombie23
Desert Sleepy
Jagdgeschwader
40 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 6th August 2012, 1:57 am

That's not even funny. Fucking disgusting.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th August 2012, 2:17 am

Worst. Fetish. Ever.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 6th August 2012, 2:18 am

hehehehehehehe.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 6th August 2012, 3:17 am

What did I miss?!?!?!
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th August 2012, 3:26 am

Ryanhw12 wrote:What did I miss?!?!?!

Be thankful you missed it.

Spoiler:

If you read that, now you should understand why you should be glad you missed it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 6th August 2012, 3:28 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:

Spoiler:

If you read that, now you should understand why you should be glad you missed it.

Sorry for my morbid humour everyone.
It sounds alot worse in writing.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 53251910
hope you respect me again...
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th August 2012, 7:10 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:

Spoiler:

Ahhh, Electric Retard. Too bad there hasn't been any new comics in years, and probably never will be.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th August 2012, 1:20 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:
hope you respect me again...

Don't worry. We never respected you.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th August 2012, 1:25 pm

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 6th August 2012, 3:01 pm

I'v seen that comic before.

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Teddy_10
Here's teddy delivering some manifest destiny.

Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th August 2012, 5:05 pm

Halo 2 got on the front page of Wikipedia. Huzzah.

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Halo2f10
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 6th August 2012, 5:10 pm

Ryanhw12 wrote:I'v seen that comic before.

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Teddy_10
Here's teddy delivering some manifest destiny.

thats already been done my friend
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th August 2012, 7:14 am

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 7th August 2012, 3:40 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 So-true_o_354923
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 7th August 2012, 3:55 pm

Vicious Fox wrote: Vicious Fox is about as "hilarious" on the site as Eaustinn is "fun".

Thats about right....

nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 7th August 2012, 9:42 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote: I r homo

It's true
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th August 2012, 9:47 pm

KGBOOM wrote:If there was a planet full of naked men i would travel to that planet and everything would be just swell.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 7th August 2012, 9:51 pm

Turn off Adblock
Watch at own risk
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=87303&n=heap_of_trouble.swf&w=320&h=240
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th August 2012, 1:00 am

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Turn off Adblock
Why would I do that?

And why is nudity such a fucking taboo over there?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th August 2012, 5:33 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Whatth10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deeper_Life_Church_shooting
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 9th August 2012, 1:20 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 313092_379507868787399_161838069_n
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 9th August 2012, 5:46 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 428819_395924380456612_899816935_n

Spoilers.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 9th August 2012, 12:03 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 21 Jamesh13
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 9th August 2012, 2:52 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:I r pregnant

sgt zombie23 wrote:the baby is urs

sgt zombie23 wrote:mon3h pls
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 9th August 2012, 3:44 pm

KGBOOM wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:I r pregnant

sgt zombie23 wrote:the baby is urs

sgt zombie23 wrote:mon3h pls

Seems legit.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next