Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

+36
NJxGUNNER
Jakekola
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
ztron
Cloakey100
lamboman1342
DeadApe
nK FaTaLiiTY
WestHybrid 360
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
Ryanhw12
HEATSHOT98
Meatshield718
KGBOOM
Sir Manguydude
DJDemitri
Namorg
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
Made in Finland
andrew
Vicious Fox
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
. ADestroyer360
sgt zombie23
Desert Sleepy
Jagdgeschwader
40 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  bman4782 28th August 2012, 12:01 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 72f10

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th August 2012, 3:34 am

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Joon 28th August 2012, 3:49 am

so... Can I say whatever I want here?
Joon
Joon

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th August 2012, 3:52 am

SGT Joon wrote:so... Can I say whatever I want here?

As long as it's off-topic. Or, I guess it can be on topic if you want. If you can do that somehow.

Funniest part is the last picture showing him being arrested.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th August 2012, 3:18 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Funny-10

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 28th August 2012, 6:11 pm

FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 28th August 2012, 6:48 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:

Epic...
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 28th August 2012, 7:10 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Gta-cop-meme-10
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 28th August 2012, 8:39 pm

Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th August 2012, 9:28 pm

My God. Bill Nye.

I'm not concerned about his message here. I'm wondering if he's still able to be called a Science Guy. I mean, listen to him. He sounds so bored and tired. There aren't any large vats of science in the background, no effervescent vials and graduated cylinders. He's got no enthusiasm or gusto. He's no Science Guy; he's just a scientist. Take off that zany bow-tie Bill Nye. Put on a regular tie. Only Science Guys get to wear zany bow-ties.

It's pretty sad. Can't attribute his lack of enthusiasm to age either. Wasn't George Carlin like 80 and still able to do comedy shows? What happened?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th August 2012, 9:49 pm

What? Bill Nye is absolutely still a Science Guy. He's THE Science Guy. Have you seen the video regarding what he would say during a theoretical First Contact? He discusses hats.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 28th August 2012, 10:03 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:My God. Bill Nye.

I'm not concerned about his message here. I'm wondering if he's still able to be called a Science Guy. I mean, listen to him. He sounds so bored and tired. There aren't any large vats of science in the background, no effervescent vials and graduated cylinders. He's got no enthusiasm or gusto. He's no Science Guy; he's just a scientist. Take off that zany bow-tie Bill Nye. Put on a regular tie. Only Science Guys get to wear zany bow-ties.

It's pretty sad. Can't attribute his lack of enthusiasm to age either. Wasn't George Carlin like 80 and still able to do comedy shows? What happened?

To me it just sounds like hes just so disappointed in creationists he can hardly bare to speak.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 28th August 2012, 11:46 pm

OMG THIS KID SHITS HIS PANTS
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 29th August 2012, 5:15 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:OMG THIS KID SHITS HIS PANTS

I was expecting a scream; it was more so a sigh. Shoulda put it on a zip line though so it would be charging at him, when he opened the door.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 29th August 2012, 6:51 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:OMG THIS KID SHITS HIS PANTS

I was expecting a scream; it was more so a sigh. Shoulda put it on a zip line though so it would be charging at him, when he opened the door.
Nah bro, he went to change his underwear.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th August 2012, 12:38 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 1

I had something funny to say about this, but I forgot it. 9/11 joke or something.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 30th August 2012, 1:11 am

. ADestroyer360 wrote:Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 1

I had something funny to say about this, but I forgot it. 9/11 joke or something.
How the fuck does 9/11 relate to anything? The explosion? That's making a rather large leap.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 30th August 2012, 4:42 pm

Watch my chocolate milk for me.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 29 Chocolate-milk
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th August 2012, 4:59 pm

I'll watch it explode.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 30th August 2012, 5:39 pm

VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 30th August 2012, 5:45 pm

. ADestroyer360 wrote:I'll watch it explode.

Dammit you had one job!
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 30th August 2012, 7:36 pm

Edit: Since the title tells you fuck all, I'll sum it up. It's pretty much a bunch of hoodrats being black. :3

Last edited by VrAzZLe Meister on 30th August 2012, 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 30th August 2012, 7:44 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
funniest part about this was i didn't realize that i had beyond the horizon by bob dylan playing at the same time and it fit soooo well. never even realized it was on
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th August 2012, 10:43 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Edit: Since the title tells you fuck all, I'll sum it up. It's pretty much a bunch of hoodrats being black. :3
maybe if you posted the original it would've made sense:
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st August 2012, 1:59 am

Pretty much how I feel about spiders.

Also, this video.

The part near the beginning where they talk about the massive, triple sized coffin was pretty funny, in a morbid way (huh-huh, get it?). But if you ever want to lose weight, just watch this everyday.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next