Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP!

+5
lamboman1342
eaustinn36
FoundDa Kiwi
Desert Sleepy
porschelover199
9 posters

Go down

Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP!

Post  porschelover199 29th March 2012, 11:08 pm

i have always wanted to be a you tube partner with all my game play videos. i am getting a new capture card next week and i am going to begin making videos. i have experience with videos but im not fit to pursue my goal of becoming a you tube or machinima partner. i lack in the technical aspects of video creating such as cool intros, animation, and some complex video editing. also, my you tube channel background, i struggle to make this, the last one i did sucked and got me to a grand total of like only 1000 total video views. so all in all i am asking this community to help in my struggle to create my dream of making videos. please, with your support i can, we can do this!

porschelover199

porschelover199
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty Re: Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP!

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th March 2012, 11:13 pm

I doubt becoming a YouTube partner is a very reachable goal, and for that matter I think that system is obsolete now. I'm pretty sure anyone can monetize their videos (IE put ads on them and get paid for views) so long as they follow the simple steps and make an Adsense account with YouTube. Also, it would be wise to read through their rules before doing this, since if your account is rejected due to some violation of it, you won't be able to apply again.

On the background and cool intros, I won't be any help there, but I can tell you that a cool background won't really help your views. The only way anyone will even see your background is if they click your channel while viewing your videos anyway. The best advice I'd offer is to make quality videos, and make them regularly.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Empty Re: Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP!

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 29th March 2012, 11:21 pm

porschelover199 wrote:with your support i can, we can do this!
Im trying to start a big youtube channel! HELP! Obama-yes-we-can
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 30th March 2012, 12:56 am

I'm actually considering closing my youtube account; ever since the update, it is just literally a playlist of your videos (on the channel page). All the personal stuff, like the bio and "channel comments" are gone, and that just killed it for me; I have no use for the account now.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  lamboman1342 30th March 2012, 12:58 am

porschelover199 wrote:i have always wanted to be a you tube partner with all my game play videos. i am getting a new capture card next week and i am going to begin making videos. i have experience with videos but im not fit to pursue my goal of becoming a you tube or machinima partner. i lack in the technical aspects of video creating such as cool intros, animation, and some complex video editing. also, my you tube channel background, i struggle to make this, the last one i did sucked and got me to a grand total of like only 1000 total video views. so all in all i am asking this community to help in my struggle to create my dream of making videos. please, with your support i can, we can do this!

porschelover199

ehh, youtubes kinda boring now. There is no chance of new partners anytime soon, considering that the current partners have been a part of youtube since 2006.
Talk to me about this on Xbox, I want to here what you have to say
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th March 2012, 2:28 am

porschelover199 wrote:i lack in the technical aspects of video creating such as cool intros, animation, and some complex video editing.

Maybe more people would watch your videos if you actually knew how to make a video.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th March 2012, 2:55 am

Fact of the matter is, you aren't going to make any money off of videos using gaming footage. Even if you get plenty of views, you won't be allowed to collect money from monetized videos unless you have the rights to whatever is shown in them. And unless you can convince Microsoft or whatever company holds those rights to let you (what Machinima has presumably done), then you don't have them.

Your best bet of ever getting paid for making gaming content is to somehow become a partner with Machinima.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 30th March 2012, 7:21 am

Are you a friend of eaustinn36 ?
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 30th March 2012, 3:01 pm

eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 30th March 2012, 3:11 pm

lamboman1342 wrote:
porschelover199 wrote:i have always wanted to be a you tube partner with all my game play videos. i am getting a new capture card next week and i am going to begin making videos. i have experience with videos but im not fit to pursue my goal of becoming a you tube or machinima partner. i lack in the technical aspects of video creating such as cool intros, animation, and some complex video editing. also, my you tube channel background, i struggle to make this, the last one i did sucked and got me to a grand total of like only 1000 total video views. so all in all i am asking this community to help in my struggle to create my dream of making videos. please, with your support i can, we can do this!

porschelover199

ehh, youtubes kinda boring now. There is no chance of new partners anytime soon, considering that the current partners have been a part of youtube since 2006.
Talk to me about this on Xbox, I want to here what you have to say

Actually no, my friend SpecialK just got partnered with Machinima a few months ago.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down