Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Avengers Movie Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Avengers Movie Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Avengers Movie Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Avengers Movie Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Avengers Movie Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Avengers Movie Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Avengers Movie Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Avengers Movie Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Avengers Movie Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Avengers Movie Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Avengers Movie Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Avengers Movie Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Avengers Movie

+9
lamboman1342
nK FaTaLiiTY
HEATSHOT98
Slacker Hero
Super Mega King
Flasktoss55
Vicious Fox
Desert Sleepy
DeadApe
13 posters

Go down

Avengers Movie Empty Avengers Movie

Post  DeadApe 5th May 2012, 5:19 am

Holy fuck did anybody see it yet? Just got back from it and I loved it. The Hulk will forever be the coolest superhero ever.

Spoiler:
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Avengers Movie Empty Re: Avengers Movie

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th May 2012, 8:37 am

I haven't seen this movie, but I think I understand the basics. I've been lead to believe it's a movie about a team of various superheroes who do superhero stuff.

Isn't the Hulk's super power supposed to be that he gets pissed off, becomes the Hulk, and goes around smashing shit up? How does that work out for a team? Shouldn't having some out of control monster throwing shit around a city be more of a hindrance than helpful?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 5th May 2012, 10:04 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:I haven't seen this movie, but I think I understand the basics. I've been lead to believe it's a movie about a team of various superheroes who do superhero stuff.

Isn't the Hulk's super power supposed to be that he gets pissed off, becomes the Hulk, and goes around smashing shit up? How does that work out for a team? Shouldn't having some out of control monster throwing shit around a city be more of a hindrance than helpful?

When he isn't the hulk he is Bruce Banner, a scientist i think. I like the hulk in the Marvel Zombies comics he is pretty funny.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 5th May 2012, 12:46 pm

Yeah, anyone of importance has seen it and enjoyed it. I had been waiting for it since it was just speculation on the wikipedia page for the team.
Spoiler:
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 5th May 2012, 3:34 pm

Might go see this if my friends are up for this, Is Hawkeye any good ?

Scarlett Johansen is so fucking hot,
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th May 2012, 4:35 pm

The movie was seriously amazing.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 5th May 2012, 4:49 pm

I never thought that The Avengers movie would ever be nearly as good as it was. It was the second best Marvel movie, imo. After Iron Man 1.

Go see that shit, right now.

Spoiler:
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  HEATSHOT98 6th May 2012, 12:26 am

It was awesome i just got back from couple of minutes of ago Cpt.America and Tony is my fav characters
HEATSHOT98
HEATSHOT98

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th May 2012, 5:02 am

Hulk all day err day.

Favorite parts were pretty much all Hulk parts.

- When Captain tells Hulk "now's a good time to get angry" as the giant robot fish is flying towards them. Banner says "I'm always angry" and hulks out and punches that motherfucker in the face.

- When Hulk gets loose on the helicarrier and womps the jet pilot.

- When Hulk womps the fuck outta Loki as in Slackers spoiler.

- When Hulk tries to grab Thors hammer.

Everyone was great though. I liked the Cap a lot also.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 6th May 2012, 6:35 pm

Movie was badass

I like the part after Hulk and Thor take out that monster, he punches Thor in the face for payback from an earlier fight

nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  lamboman1342 7th May 2012, 9:45 pm

I loved the movie, before I saw it I hated the Hulk because he is just a guy with some green dye and PMS problems, but after the movie The Hulk is now my second favorite character(after Ironman)

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Isn't the Hulk's super power supposed to be that he gets pissed off, becomes the Hulk, and goes around smashing shit up? How does that work out for a team?
It doesn't really, he occasionally attacks his own team members, like nk explained
Slacker Hero wrote:I never thought that The Avengers movie would ever be nearly as good as it was. It was the second best Marvel movie, imo. After Iron Man 1.

Go see that shit, right now.

Spoiler:
That spoiler was easily my favorite single scene in the movie, that was soooo funny. Also Iron man one is still on of the best Marvel movies
Nk FaTaLiiTY wrote:
I like the part after Hulk and Thor take out that monster, he punches Thor in the face for payback from an earlier fight
That scene was also funny, The Hulk is pretty beast in this movie, lol.

But definitely go see the movie if you haven't. It has broken so many records for box office gross and it is actually a good and not very cheesy superhero movie. The plot is a little less predictable due to there being several protagonists.
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 7th May 2012, 9:55 pm

Hawkeye better have his own movie soon. I was looking the most forward for his character and that him and iron man have a special bond.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th May 2012, 9:09 pm

http://redlettermedia.com/half-in-the-bag-the-avengers-and-cphpix-film-festival/
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th May 2012, 6:24 pm

Just saw this today. Loved the part where the Hulk smashes Loki around. I can definitely see why seemingly everyone liked the Hulk here. Definitely my favorite character, and had all the best moments.

Out of curiosity though, who is
Spoiler:
? I stayed and watched after the credits, but I've never read comics (and have only seen the Iron Man movies) so I don't have a clue who that is.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 16th May 2012, 6:29 pm

He's off thor I think
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 16th May 2012, 7:17 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Out of curiosity though, who is
Spoiler:
? I stayed and watched after the credits, but I've never read comics (and have only seen the Iron Man movies) so I don't have a clue who that is.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th May 2012, 7:22 pm

I could have done that, but I figured (based off of how excited people here seemed about him) that somebody here might have something more interesting to say about it than what a Wikipedia page would. That, and they have more perspective on it since they saw the movie. That's not bullshit at all, what I just said last sentence. It's definitely a good reason for me to be lazy and not look into it myself.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th May 2012, 10:35 am

I got the tickets for free from a friend who I went to watch the movie with. Now I don't know the lore behind most of these superheroes, but regardless, I doubt my opinion of the movie would be different even if I did. It was full of retarded slapstick humour and the main story was pointless.

Probably the worst part was Hulk. I expected there to be a great struggle of getting him under control, but nope. He goes berserk once, and just shows up on the final battle and suddenly is in perfect control of himself because he's "always angry"...

Don't get me wrong. Apart from the slapstick humor, I enjoyed the movie. It was an entertaining no-brainer action flick. But it wasn't a good movie.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 18th May 2012, 11:40 pm

Made in Finland wrote:I got the tickets for free from a friend who I went to watch the movie with. Now I don't know the lore behind most of these superheroes, but regardless, I doubt my opinion of the movie would be different even if I did. It was full of retarded slapstick humour and the main story was pointless.

Probably the worst part was Hulk. I expected there to be a great struggle of getting him under control, but nope. He goes berserk once, and just shows up on the final battle and suddenly is in perfect control of himself because he's "always angry"...

Don't get me wrong. Apart from the slapstick humor, I enjoyed the movie. It was an entertaining no-brainer action flick. But it wasn't a good movie.

Spoiler:

I disagree with everything else you said for the most part, but whatever.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th May 2012, 3:26 am

Super Mega King wrote:
Spoiler:

I had been meaning to ask about that, but forgot. I suppose that makes sense.

Made in Finland wrote:I got the tickets for free from a friend who I went to watch the movie with. Now I don't know the lore behind most of these superheroes, but regardless, I doubt my opinion of the movie would be different even if I did. It was full of retarded slapstick humour and the main story was pointless.

The only slapstick humor that immediately comes to mind for me was when the Hulk punched Thor in the face, but my memory isn't all that great. I suppose you could call the Hulk smashing Loki around slapstick, but I liked that too much to call it retarded. How was the main story pointless though?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  lamboman1342 26th May 2012, 2:29 pm

v Couttsy v wrote:Hawkeye better have his own movie soon. I was looking the most forward for his character and that him and iron man have a special bond.
Hawkeye doesn't get his own movie, like black widow. He first shared screen space with Thor in the movie Thor, but that was only like 5 minutes of the movie. Otherwise the most Hawkeye action you are going to see is in The Avengers
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 26th May 2012, 2:46 pm

lamboman1342 wrote:
v Couttsy v wrote:Hawkeye better have his own movie soon. I was looking the most forward for his character and that him and iron man have a special bond.
Hawkeye doesn't get his own movie, like black widow. He first shared screen space with Thor in the movie Thor, but that was only like 5 minutes of the movie. Otherwise the most Hawkeye action you are going to see is in The Avengers
O rly? Sources?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down