Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of

4 posters

Go down

A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of

Post  KGBOOM 29th May 2012, 6:25 pm

Gametype 1: Snipers and Spotters

2 teams of 2 duke it out on Caspian Border (Conquest). Russian Team nests up at Flag C, US Team nests up around the hills, trees and rocks not far from the US spawn.
M40s or SV98s, all attatchments allowed. First team to reach a predetermined amount of tickets tastes the bitter taste of defeat.

Gametype 2: Hunted

2 Teams of 4 take part in a game of 'cat and mouse' on Caspian Border (Conquest).
Russian Team are allowed to use all weapons and loadouts to their advantage, but are limited to the Jeep for transport.
US Team is split into 2, one is the airbourne unit (Jets and Helicopters) the other is the Ground team.

Each team has to take the other out whilst suffering minimal losses. I'll add to this one later.

Gametype 3: Extreme Robot wars.

(again 2 teams) 2 teams of engineers pull out their EOD Bots and engage in a good old robot war on Operation Metro's Platform.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty Re: A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 29th May 2012, 7:13 pm

sounds ok, i'd play if you ever decide to do it
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of Empty Re: A trio of Battlefield 3 custom games i've thought of

Post  snowwolf1996 30th May 2012, 10:12 am

extreme robot wars...count me in
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  xCRISS CR0SSx 30th May 2012, 11:54 am

^^^^^^^^
xCRISS CR0SSx
xCRISS CR0SSx
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 30th May 2012, 8:48 pm

We could organise a games night sometime to test them all out more
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down