Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Battlefield 3-"What we know so far"

+11
Cry Vengeance
steveeeee
BLACK SNOW 13
Pwnisher James
MrKurt2012
Super Mega King
zombie dude
Meatshield718
Sir Manguydude
A Groovy Tophat
Masta Shef
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty Battlefield 3-"What we know so far"

Post  Masta Shef 1st February 2011, 9:59 pm

The following is a videa talking about up coming Battlefield 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw92-xvxMMc
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty Re: Battlefield 3-"What we know so far"

Post  A Groovy Tophat 1st February 2011, 10:22 pm

Smile
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" Empty Re: Battlefield 3-"What we know so far"

Post  Sir Manguydude 2nd February 2011, 12:47 am

Yep, I can't wait for the Beta. Everyone missed out on not only a good game like the new MoH, but also an awesome beta.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 2nd February 2011, 2:38 am

I got a code as well, even though I thought that Medal of Honor was not a good game, and never bought it. :/
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 2nd February 2011, 3:31 am

There is a reason they put the beta with the game, average game+ beta= decent sales. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. Look at Crackdown, average game that only made good sales because of Halo 3. You bought a bad game, get over it.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd February 2011, 4:16 am

dude Crackdown was awesome don't mess
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 2nd February 2011, 4:54 am

Crackdown obviously wasn't all that average, when Crackdown 2 sold very well considering it had nothing added onto it.

Medal of Honor definitely has a more thought out story. And it didn't use the same things that Call of Duty uses in every damn game. I can only last stand kill someone once until it stops feeling awesome. Hell, Black Ops did that thing 8 or 9 times through out the campaign.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 2nd February 2011, 5:11 am

crack down was a good game.... MoH i personally cant say anything about seeing as i havent played it. None of you should be talkin shit about games you havent played, how can you say a game sucks if youve never played it. Seriously?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 2nd February 2011, 6:01 am

I have played Moh and still have it,the singleplayer was good and the multiplayer blew ass because it was a bad carbon copy of battlefield bc2 multiplayer. So I guess the only redeeming quality of it is the Battlefield 3 beta can't wait.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 2nd February 2011, 4:32 pm

Can't wait.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 2nd February 2011, 10:25 pm

Sure is some anger going on here.

MoH>All
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 2nd February 2011, 11:49 pm

Sir Manguydude wrote:Crackdown obviously wasn't all that average, when Crackdown 2 sold very well considering it had nothing added onto it.

Medal of Honor definitely has a more thought out story. And it didn't use the same things that Call of Duty uses in every damn game. I can only last stand kill someone once until it stops feeling awesome. Hell, Black Ops did that thing 8 or 9 times through out the campaign.
Honestly, there's a few times in Medal of Honor where your character gets knocked on the floor and some random epic stuff happens. Its the same thing.
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Sure is some anger going on here.

MoH>All
K.

This guys opinion basically sums up my feelings on the singleplayer, and the multiplayer is just a dumbed down version of BFBC2, so I'm guessing no one bought it for that, and if you did, just pick up a sniper and use that because it's your best choice once you get the hang of them, It's a lot easier then in CoD.

Source:http://www.strengthgamer.com/Medal_of_Honor_Review.html

"The single player campaign is ridiculously short and the parallels to Modern Warfare border on obscene. Campaign starts with a global satellite view of earth and zooms to where the action is about to take place. Check. Players control multiple characters that are a part of a special ops team. Check. The game also switches perspectives to a more common solider. Check. Player takes control of the weapon systems in some sort of aerial vehicle for a rail shooting segment. Check. Obligatory ground vehicle section (with ATVs instead of snowmobiles!). Check. Damage is notified by the edges of the screen flashing red and health regenerates. Check. A sniper mission with a .50 caliber Barrett. Check. Multiple times throughout the story an explosion knocks the player unconscious and into a cut scene where someone is yelling at them to get up. Check. Special Ops guys have some sort of distinguishing feature that lets other people know how badass and manly they are (Mohawks and Ski masks in Modern Warfare, beards and trucker hats in MoH). Check. While the Modern Warfare series doesn’t have a monopoly on any of these features, there was not a single thing I did in the MoH campaign that I hadn’t done before. That isn’t a deal breaker in and of itself; the problem for me was all those previously done things had also been done better.

For how heavily the whole “developed with the cooperation of the U.S. military” thing is being marketed, I really couldn’t tell. Sure the dialogue is peppered with military terms and their sexy acronyms, but it’s nothing you couldn’t gleam off of any military fiction novel that’s been written within the past decade. This game is an arcade shooter through and through and shouldn’t be considered anything but. The storyline is more, I hesitate to use the term realistic here so I’ll just go with plausible then Modern Warfare’s, but that is about it. Oh and there were no evil Russians so that’s another plus. That’s about as ‘real’ as it gets. Guns have absolutely zero recoil. I felt like I was shooting lasers the whole game. I started picking up fallen enemy weapons like the G3 and members of the AK family because they were the only guns that even pretended to have recoil. The sniper rifle scopes don’t sway… at all. Somehow your computer controlled teammates will always have extra ammo for you, which is fine, but doesn’t really fit when that same character just announced they just used their last mag."

I suppose you could like that game if you want, but saying it's the best game ever, or better than all of them is just ridiculously idiotic.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd February 2011, 1:16 am

My opinion, deal with it.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 3rd February 2011, 1:36 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:My opinion, deal with it.

It must be a false opinion considering you don't even own the game anymore. Honestly it's like 30 bucks now and you can find it anywhere, I'd re-buy GTA in a second, yet you haven't re-bought MoH after a few months of breaking it.

You can't be serious. There's no way.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 3rd February 2011, 2:12 am

shit son.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 3rd February 2011, 2:25 am

Also I felt that in MoH the characters actually mattered. I am sorry, I am tired of seeing the same old badass. The only badass character aspect are some of the epic beards. Also there is emotion in the voice acting which is amazing for a shooter.

To sum up the end of MW2, this is what Price basically does.

"Oh Noez,, Soapeh youz got stabbed. Lulz. Lets get in this helicopter, after I stare you blankly in the eyes while I cover you in...bandages."

Meanwhile in MoH.

"Oh shit, Rabbit, stay with us. Tell Evac to Hurry up or he isn't going to make it."

I felt more attached to Rabbit than Sargent Jackson from CoD4, with his rad poisoning. The end sequence of MoH easily trumps the stumbling death of Jackson, because Rabbit could have lived, had the chopper arrived sooner, we all knew Jackson was done for.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 3rd February 2011, 2:28 am

this is getting way off topic.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd February 2011, 5:54 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:

It must be a false opinion considering you don't even own the game anymore. Honestly it's like 30 bucks now and you can find it anywhere, I'd re-buy GTA in a second, yet you haven't re-bought MoH after a few months of breaking it.

Lol I've been playing it.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 3rd February 2011, 7:33 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

You still didn't have the game for a few months after you broke it...
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd February 2011, 7:57 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

One month to be exact.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 3rd February 2011, 8:00 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

One month to be exact.

K.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 3rd February 2011, 8:01 pm

that's a pretty long time to not own the best game of all time.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 3rd February 2011, 8:57 pm

MoH story mode = GOOD
MoH Multiplayer = FAIL!

just saying.

moh is a mediocre game, battle field is an amazing game, buying MoH just for Bf 3 beta just isn't worth it in my eyes, when you could just as easily find a code on the internet lol.

my opinion so please don't eat me

steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd February 2011, 10:26 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:that's a pretty long time to not own the best game of all time.
Money does not grow on trees.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd February 2011, 11:32 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
MagicMan313 wrote:that's a pretty long time to not own the best game of all time.
Money does not grow on trees.

Trees > Paper > Money

Wat.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next