Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!)

+11
KroganEnigma
Vicious Fox
Made in Finland
Desert Sleepy
nK FaTaLiiTY
Ryanhw12
. ADestroyer360
ApocalypseVVolf.
Garquin
eaustinn36
NegativeHUNTER
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!)

Post  NegativeHUNTER 20th August 2012, 11:51 am

Title says it all hit the link mo-fucckas

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/26523/these-new-grand-theft-auto-v-screens-are-lovely?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty Re: New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!)

Post  eaustinn36 20th August 2012, 1:29 pm

HOLY SHIT based on those pics i'd say that this game will be well worth the wait. GTA4 is still my favorite game currently (even if I don't play it much anymore), but this will probably be instantly better.

Gotta get in dat Cheeta.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty Re: New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!)

Post  Garquin 20th August 2012, 1:55 pm

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) GTAV1.1

DAT ASS

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 20th August 2012, 2:33 pm

Wait a second.

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Licens10

Oh my, actual license plates.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 20th August 2012, 2:41 pm

Cars, planes and bikes?

Fuck the rest, just give me the game now.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 20th August 2012, 5:14 pm

I can see it now bicycle gangs across multiplayer servers.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 20th August 2012, 6:04 pm

Ryanhw12 wrote:I can see it now bicycle gangs across multiplayer servers.

yep
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th August 2012, 6:20 pm

I remember people saying the game would be out like April 17th or something based on that address in the trailer. Then saying the next trailer would be then.

God damn it, I hate this feeling of waiting for something to come out. While it's good to see they're bringing back jets and bikes, 3 screenshots just isn't doing it for me. Release another trailer already. I'm on the edge of my seat here.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th August 2012, 6:36 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I'm on the edge of my seat here.
And they know you are, that's why they're not releasing anything. It's an effective marketing strategy.

It would be epic if Rockstar released a GTA game without informing about the release date. One day it would just be on the shelves. People would go fucking apeshit, and it would probably boost the sales a lot with viral marketing etc. And Rockstar is probably the only company that could actually pull something like that off (assuming it's GTA).
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 20th August 2012, 7:25 pm

I'm waiting for Manhunt 3.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 20th August 2012, 8:50 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:I'm waiting for Manhunt 3.

This isn't a manhunt thread.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Empty Protagonist Brains

Post  KroganEnigma 20th August 2012, 9:06 pm

Hey, anyone notice that the guy flying the F/A-18 is the same guy that moved to San Andreas "for the weather"? Also, these graphics are easily graphics for a game that is ready to release this year. They look just about finished. Maybe one or two texture fixes, but damn... DAYUM. I jus dayum neer sheeyit mahseyilf.
KroganEnigma
KroganEnigma
Hipshot Honcho

http://bit.ly/lilcgta

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 20th August 2012, 10:57 pm

KroganEnigma wrote:I jus dayum neer sheeyit mahseyilf.

Well, you didn't shit yourself. But I'm convinced you're having an aneurysm.

Am I the only one skeptical about GTA V? I feel as if the multiplayer is going to be very different after RDR and MP3, but nevertheless my hopes still remain high. I mean, we can't really say the game is completely flawless and awesome after seeing a few screens, I would enjoy a multiplayer/crews trailer to eliminate my suspicions.

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 21st August 2012, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 20th August 2012, 11:19 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
KroganEnigma wrote:I jus dayum neer sheeyit mahseyilf.

Well, you didn't shit yourself. But I'm convinced you're having an aneurysm.

Am I the only one skeptical about GTA V? I feel as if the multiplayer is going to be very different after RDR and MP3, but nevertheless my hopes still remain high. I mean, we can't really say the game is completely flawless and awesome after seeing a few screens, I would enjoy a multiplayer/crews trailer to eliminate my suspicions.

Stop ruining my hype.

Damn it Apoc, you fucked up your quote fucked up my quote.

Last edited by . ADestroyer360 on 21st August 2012, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 21st August 2012, 12:06 am

God you guys suck at quoting.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 21st August 2012, 12:08 am

UX Military bombing runs on savages.

The sounds of glory.

Yes.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 21st August 2012, 12:18 am

Yesssss.... I like...
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 21st August 2012, 3:34 am

I'm gonna ride that ferris wheel so hard!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 22nd August 2012, 7:09 pm

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) 1kpbs10
New picture.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 22nd August 2012, 7:22 pm

Cars,
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) GTAV-2

Jet,
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) GTAV-3

Bikes,
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) GTAV1.1

Dirt Biking,
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Actual_1345599455

Tennis,
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Actual_1345599478

Parachuting,
New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) Actual_1345599535

Hope they add Basketball courts offline and online and a couple of more cool things.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 22nd August 2012, 8:07 pm

Dear gawd yesh my jimmies they're rustled!

Assemble the paramilitary(Link to GTAV Paramilitary Crew) : http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_ux_paramilitary
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 22nd August 2012, 9:18 pm

I'v been playing San Andres Just for the bikes and can't wait for GTA V so I can bunny hop over cars again.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 22nd August 2012, 9:27 pm

Ryanhw12 wrote:I'v been playing San Andres Just for the bikes and can't wait for GTA V so I can bunny hop over cars again.
Who says they're implementing that feature?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 24th August 2012, 10:35 am

*BUMP*
New pics to wet your dicks!
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/43961/business.html
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 24th August 2012, 11:29 am

New GTAV Screens(More Info coming this week!!!!) 101

That water looks downright sexy.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next